SIS661FX integrated graphics and 1920 * 1080

Hello!

Is anyone able to use HD resolution 1920 * 1080
with SIS661FX motherboard and widescreen LCD monitor
(I'm using analog cable and the monitor is LG W2243T)?

Thanks, Roman

0
roman
12/23/2009 7:38:39 AM
windowsxp.hardware 404 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You can only use a resolution supported by your graphics chip, if its not
currently supported try updateing the drivers from your motherboard site

"roman modic" <modicr@astralit.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> Is anyone able to use HD resolution 1920 * 1080
> with SIS661FX motherboard and widescreen LCD monitor
> (I'm using analog cable and the monitor is LG W2243T)?
>
> Thanks, Roman

0
DL
12/23/2009 11:28:02 AM
roman modic wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Is anyone able to use HD resolution 1920 * 1080
> with SIS661FX motherboard and widescreen LCD monitor
> (I'm using analog cable and the monitor is LG W2243T)?
>
> Thanks, Roman

http://www.sis.com/products/sis661fx.htm

Built-in high performance 333MHz RAMDAC

Graphics support mode
- CRT highest resolution mode: 2048x1536x32@75NI   <--- VGA
- LCD highest resolution mode: 1600x1200x32@ 60NI
- TV highest resolution mode: 1024x768x32@60NI

It is a matter of finding a driver that
delivers on that promise.

They have a driver download page.

http://www.sis.com/download/agreement.php?url=/download/

   (IGP graphics driver : SIS66x...)

   uvga3_385.zip

If the driver does not work well, you can either uninstall
it, or use "rollback" in Device Manager

Resolution choices may be enforced by checking the
information coming from the monitor. To see whether
DDC/CI and EDID are working, use this utility. This
allows you to view what info the monitor offers.

http://www.entechtaiwan.com/util/moninfo.shtm

    "...queries the monitor directly"

HTH,
    Paul
0
Paul

Integration Manager Errors During Integration
Hi all, We have just upgraded to version 9 of great plains dynamics and since doing this one of the integrations in integration manager v9 no longer works. I'm getting 2 errors stating: DOC1 Field BatchID does not have a default value DOC2 Field Reference does not have a default value The integration completes its run but ultimately fails. Could nayone please help me to identify where these errors have come from and ideas of any solutions. Many thanks in advance. Grant Sorry. I have found the problem. It seems that the CSV file that was the source had a row with missing fields. T...

Is Entity Framework like an In-memory Integrated DevEnvironment?
I have been experimenting a little bit with Entity Framework, and it seems like it is mimicking an In-memory Integrated development environment similar to Microsoft Access which is a "Not" In-memory Integrated development environment. So it appears to me that Entity Framework offers the ease of an Integrated Dev Evironment with all the functionality of .Net -- except in memory. Is this a reasonable view? Or am I missing anything abut the point of the Entity Framework? Rich *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Rich P wrote: > I have been...

MS CRM & MYOB Integration
Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate MS CRM and MYOB? If so, at a very high level, what does this entail? Many Thanks, Jonty This is something i am interested in doing as well, any help would be appreciated. >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate MS CRM and >MYOB? If so, at a very high level, what does this entail? > >Many Thanks, >Jonty >. > From MSCRM's perspective this shouldn't be an issue. It's more a question of the capabilities of MYOB. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---...

Dialer Integration.
Is it possible to integrate the CRM 3.0 with Dialer through DAPI or Lyrical (DOM Model using Web Control). Also what is ithe possibilty of same with CTI on Avaya? There are many ways to integrate CRM to telephony systems. You can either 1 - write or pay someone to write one for you 2 - buy the PBX manufacturers CRM integration software 3 - buy a solution that integrates with many PBX's www.genesyslab.com "Tarun Malik" <Tarun Malik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CE919CE-7AF4-4932-A703-ACE639D89C1C@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to integrate t...

Product Integration
Is there a way to integrate Microsoft Word, Outlook, Works and Onenote? A class? Something? The programs are excellent but it would be so much better if they would work with each other, e.g., to do lists, tasks, etc. You can access data from each other using VBA in a quite simple way. But what exactly do you want? Tasks in your Excel-Sheet? Calender items in Word? Edit your Email with Excel? Also you can copy/paste things for example select some items in the list view of Outlook, copy and paste in Excel or into Word. Sadly Excel is not recognizing the data format from Outlook, at le...

Seamless integration, or not...
Running Exchange 2003 Enterprise Ed in Windows 2003 network. This is what Im trying to do: A user send an email to helpdesk@company1.com, it gets forwarded automatic to helpdesk@comapany2.com Operator at Comapany2 answer email and sends back to user@comapany1.com I don't want the user to know to know the forwarding so when it arrives at user it should look like it comes from helpdesk@comapany1.com Company1 runs Exchange 2003 Enterprise Ed in Windows 2003 network but Comapany2 runs Lotus Notes in Novell network. I can do the automatic forwarding bit, but then... Do I need som sort o...

HELP! Locked out of all graphic objects
Some how or another now I can't select any graphic object, text boxes etc. on my worksheets, nor select the Protect option. If I curser over the object it gives me the circle with a line through it picture I've never had this happen before...but I'm not a happy camper :-) ...

EDI Integration
I am ready to setup EDI Integration from a couple of our suppliers. I know some of the companies that develop customizations for RMS read here. Would you please contact me at ALaidler@shellisatlanta.com and let me know what is required to get started. Thanks ...

security to an integration?
Hello: One of the client's users receives a security error of some sort when he tries to run a Payroll Transaction integration in Integration Manager. He is able to open Integration Manager and take a look at the integration's properties. But, he gets the error when he tries to run the integration. There is a possibility that he does not have security access to the Payroll Transaction window itself. Could that be the cause of the error? Other than the security that is required in GP 9.0 to the "Customization Tools" for accessing Integration Manager, are there any...

SIS661FX integrated graphics and 1920 * 1080
Hello! Is anyone able to use HD resolution 1920 * 1080 with SIS661FX motherboard and widescreen LCD monitor (I'm using analog cable and the monitor is LG W2243T)? Thanks, Roman You can only use a resolution supported by your graphics chip, if its not currently supported try updateing the drivers from your motherboard site "roman modic" <modicr@astralit.com> wrote in message news:%23l$rzL6gKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello! > > Is anyone able to use HD resolution 1920 * 1080 > with SIS661FX motherboard and widescreen LCD monitor...

PA TS Integration
Dear all I am using 1) Dynamics GP 10.0 with SP2 2) SQL Server 2005 with SP2 3) Integration Manager 10.0 with SP 4) PA Timesheet integration of econnect Adaptor When I run integration it populates "PA Timesheet Header File (PA10000)" which is header of Timesheet form but does not populates line entry details in " PA Timesheet Detail File ( PA10001 )". Hopefully, this issue has been solved. However, did you turn off the option in the Integration Manager INI file for OptimizedFiltering? Set it to FALSE. -- Charles Allen, MVP "HussainAli" wrote: > D...

bootmgr.exe missing + no graphic input?
Yes,I know that other post complain of this,but my situation is different. (**FIRST POST**) On my vista computer,I downloaded a file,and abunch of virus protectors just randomly popped up,then it shut down and said bootmgr.exe missing. (THATS NOT ALL) The next day I restarted it and first,it said something about my graphics connector not being plugged into the right place,and found a little,um,dynex thing not plugged in,and no matter where I put it,same error,and,when I skip it and continue,even if it works it still says bootmgr.exe is missing. Note: (ALL ROME TOTAL WAR PLAY...

SQL Optimized Integration
We are implementing Dynamics GP and would like to use the SQL Optimized Integration option (instead of the Standard 'macro' Integration). The problem I am having is that we pass in 'discount' items in our orders by using negative Unit Price values. When I run the integration, I get an error message: DOC 1 ERROR: Unit price cannot be less than zero. Is there any way to modify the rules in the SQL Optimized Integration to allow negative Unit Price values? Thanks. try using negative quantities instead HS "Corwin" <Corwin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

is there a way to make graphic indicators of status
In MS Project you can customize a field to give a graphic indicator for the status. Is there a way to do it in excel? -- rdc EXCEL 2007 You appear to want Conditional Formatting. You may find the following helpful. Go into F 1 Help Facility and type in:- conditional formatting Hit the Search, "button". There is s topic called:- Conditionally formatted data: Examples and guidlines Click on the above topic. Opening the above topic there is a hyperlink about three quarters of the way down the page called:- Conditional Formatting Samples Click on...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

MS graphics commercial use
can I use MS graphics on a label of something I am going to sell? bigoaks wrote: > can I use MS graphics on a label of something I am going to sell? Microsoft ClipArt, yes, provided the graphics are not the primary value of the product. Copyrighted graphics from Microsoft web pages, no. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

CRM to GP Integration CD Builds
Hi, We are missing our GP to CRM Integration CD and waiting on delivery of a new one. However, we do have the Release Candidate 2 CD dated 3/25/2003. Can anyone tell me if this CD is the same as the RTM CD that went out? I can't remember if there was another build afterwards. Alan ...

Integration Mgr with Excel ODBC
I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After specifying the path for the source file when I click the Table button IM pauses for a few seconds and then closes. Same thing happens if I try using xls format. This is on GP 10 SP2 with IM 10.00.1134. Any ideas what would be causing this to happen? Changing the spreadsheet to XLS would be a good first step. -- Charles Allen, MVP "irishjamr" wrote: > I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After > specifying the path for the source file when I click th...

Using a SQL Job to run an unattended Integration with Integration
Is there a way to run an Integration using a sql job instead of using a Windows Scheduled task. I am using SQL Optimizer so I do not need to log into Great Plains first. Lewis: Yes. You would first create a .bat file (DOS program). In this batch file, you move to the Integration Manager folder (optional), then you would use the command line called IMRun.exe located in this folder (IMRun.Exe "IntegrationName" -Refer documentation) . Once you create the batch file, you would call this batch file using a DTS package within SQL EM. Then you would schedule a SQL job to call this D...

Scheduled Integration via Integration Manager
Hi! I in dire need of help and would need to know if there is any way that I can schedule integrations using integration manager. For example, my client would want to update the price list via integration manager. Is there a way for them to just enter a date to run the integration, and if possible a time as well, then it will automatically run the integration at that specified date and time? Any workarounds, ways and step by step procedure on how to achieve that, would be very very great. Thanks! -- Bryan Hipolito The IM user guide covers that in detail. If you don't already ...

CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains
The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support integration between one Great Plains company databse and an installation of CRM. Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate more than one Great Plains database to a CRM installation using the the standard CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains and Biztalk server. CRM <=> GP Integration only supports integraiton to one GP company DB. >-----Original Message----- >The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support >integration between one Great Plains company databse and an >installation of CRM....