Epson Stylus NX515 does not print, not even a Test page

I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is
also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not
print. Not even a test page.

0
Ritter197
3/21/2010 2:21:29 AM
windowsxp.hardware 404 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Here is a link to Epson trouble shooting site. Make sure when you want to
print you pick your printer if there is a list of printers.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Overview&oid=128289&prodoid=63083693

"Ritter197" wrote:

> I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is
> also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not
> print. Not even a test page.
>
> .

I tried all that. Finally got a very decent tech guy at Epson and there was
a LOT of things to check and change, and it works now. BUT - that it does
not do that automatically when the printer is hooked up and the wireless key
is given to the printer, is beyond me.
Good printer, bad install software!

"Schloicka" <Schloicka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Overview&oid=128289&prodoid=63083693
>
> "Ritter197" wrote:
>
>> I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light
>> is
>> also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not
>> print. Not even a test page.
>>
>> .

0
Ritter197

Print View When Composing a Message
Is there a way to set the default view to "Print Layout" when composing an email message? TIA, Jerry ...

Epson TM88III Connection
Can someone please help with the installation of my Epson Receip printer. I purchased the Dell POS Bundle and am usually very technical in nature but I cannot figure out why my printer is not connecting via USB. I would really appreciate any help someone could provide. I've been through the threads and haven't quite seen the right answer for my issue. I'm definitely new to the POS, OPOS device game but need to get my POS and RMS system setup. Thanks, D, I have the instructions somewhere. It took me quite awhile to figure it out since Epson's information is crazy. B...

Printing from a CWnd??
Hello all, I see that I can print to a device context using the PrintWindow function. PrintWindow is a member of class CWnd, but it requires, as an input parameter, a pointer to a device context for a printer. How does one go about getting the device context (an instance of class CDC) for the printer(s) that your system knows about? TIA Harvey >How does one go about getting the device context (an instance of class CDC) >for the printer(s) that your system knows about? Harvey, It depends on your situation. You could get it via the print dialog using CPrintDialog::GetPrinterDC...

Showing number of pages, in a document ....
Hi ... a basic question, which, for reasons unknown, is beyond me ... for years, the number of pages in a document have been showing, on the bottom left of the Publisher screen. This is how I navigate from page to page. A glitch has occurred, and now the pages are not showing as before. Q: how do I return the "number of pages in document display" to the Publisher display? Am using Office 2007 and XP Pro. Both are up-to-date. Thanks in advance. You need the registry fix. Look at the sixth FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http:/...

Printing Issues #2
When I print my publisher newsletter on my home printer everything prints fine. The print takes up the entire 8x11 page, etc. However, we use a Xerox printer to print the final copy for the community. When I attempt to print on this printer the doc, although we set it to print the full page comes out at 1/2 size centered in the middle of the paper. The page is zero'd on the 0x0 point on the guide bars and centers in my computer window which results in a large space all around the the doc. This space isn't seen using my printer. However, when printed on the Xerox printer t...

Why won't explorer open a page when I click a link in an email
When I click a link in an email the email IE either doesn't open or opens and freezes - any ideas how to fix it???? Thanks!!!! Is there any error message? "eslon1" <eslon1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4419307-4FF0-413A-9549-5F1DEFFB3066@microsoft.com... > When I click a link in an email the email IE either doesn't open or opens > and freezes - any ideas how to fix it???? Thanks!!!! ...

print scaling
When printing preview is opened after setting print area i wont to change the print size I choose scaling to say 150%. the preview and print is smaller as the sheet has increased but still fits on on one page. In other words the backgroud has increased in size by 150% but the font is now smaller as compared to the area of the sheet the reverse happens when reducing ...

In Publisher my photo cuts in half and prints double, help!
I can enter photos on my flyer created in Publisher and then when I go to enter my personal photo it takes the photo when printing and cuts it in half and doubles it in the photo box. When I preview it before I print it, it looks just fine and it only does it for the one photo and it is always the agent's photo. We are in real estate. I would be happy to fax anyone a sample so you can see exactly what I am talking about so that you could help me! I have Microsoft Office 2003 Professional. Pictures print multiple times in a Publisher 2003 publication http://support.microsoft.com/def...

Journal Entry List will not print
For Outlook 2002 - I'm not sure what I am doing wrong but each time I try to print or preview my journal view, I end up with this popup note "You cannot preview message headers until they are downloaded". I have tried searching knowledge base FAQs to no success. What does this message mean??? I can print or preview a single entry but not my custom view of entries. -- MLM Please supply the steps you're using to try to print. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

text not printing
Since the blaster worm hit I have office products that will not print text items. Does anyone know of a fix? thanks ...

How do I print the same creation four to a page for printing?
How do I print the same creation four to a page for printing? It would be helpful to know what version Publisher you are using. Setup a new publication as a postcard. Adjust the size of your objects, copy/paste into the new publication. You can use Format, AutoFit text for the text boxes. Some printers have the capability to print multiple copies per sheet. Take a look at your printer setup. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "stanc" <stanc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FB2F8F1-8A4C-4A0C-AEB5-EEB20452FF3F@microsoft.com... > How do I print the sa...

bottom off page cut off
Hi, My user creates a publisher doc. and sends it to our a pc that runs a gestetner printer. It looked fine on the original pc and on the pc it was sent to ( usually this is how it works), but this time the last line of page 9 was cut off and isn't anywhere. (you know usually you would find the line wrapped onto the next page). Any ideas? We use this to publish a lot of items and my users aren't very tolerant of flukes, they have high expectations. I wonder if packing it and sending is better than just sending it to a folder as is. We send it from on e pc to a server folder a...

Epson TMU200
I am not very technically inclined but I did manage to upgrade from QS2000 to RMS this evening. That is, everything seems to be working except for my Epson TMU200 receipt printer and cash drawer. Do I really need an OPOS driver? Can't I just use the Windows driver? And if I need the OPOS driver, which one do I download from epsonexpert.com for the TMU200? The 2.4 Epson OPOS driver works with the TMU200. I haven't tried anything more recent than that. the Download is called something like ADK - and it's considered a "Developer's Kit", but it includes t...

put outlook calendar data into pub,isher for printing new calend
can i get outlook calendar into publisher calendar for printing with out retyping all into publisher ...

Guides, or non-printing lines
Hello there -- I am trying to lay out some guides on a page in Word 2003 (Windows XP). As I cannot find any information about adding guides to a page in Word, I am simply adding some lines to my page to work like guides (no snapping, of course). However, in order to work like guides, I am trying to figure out how to make these lines NOT print, while the rest of the page content prints. Does anyone have any advice on making non-printing lines? Word is not page layout software and consequently doesn't have any provision for layout guides. What it does have is nonprinting "...

Chart objects shift when printing
I have created a multiple sheet Excel workbook, with about 15 pages of charts and tables. The problem is that when I print them (whether to a printer, or a print preview), some of the objects move around. For example, my value axis title, which appears as two lines when viewing in Excel, appears as a single line in Print Preview, and overlays across the plot area. Another (more serious) problem occasionally occurs, when the chart line (this is a line chart), moves itself up or down when printing, so the data points displayed on the chart do not match the data. Has anyone had a si...

Border won't fully print
I am using Publisher 2003. I have a document in the postcard format with a clip art border and text. It looks fine on the screen, but in print preview and upon printing the clip art border is being cut off on the left. Any suggestions? Are all your postcards the same or are you creating four different cards per sheet? Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Syb H" <SybH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF1EF7A1-913B-46C6-9523-F4C41DF7AA77@microsoft.com... >...

Epson Printers
I am running RMS on a Gateway desktop with Windows XP. I need a Epson printer. I purchased a Casio and it did not work. Microsoft recommended the Epson TM-H5000. Has anyone worked with this printer who did not buy RMS bundle. My cash drawer is a Casio DL-3401. I would appreciate any advise . We just got a star printer which i really like. it is a tsp100. You should really check it out. We are using some other star's and some epsons but this one is by far the best. Configuring it was a snap compared to most. "melcort" wrote: > I am running RMS on a Gateway...

Print selected text only
I just started using Outlook 2000. How can I print only the selected text in an emai?l "tenfour" <tenfour@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7754B821-2A6C-404E-BCEE-B8A66B301F3D@microsoft.com... >I just started using Outlook 2000. How can I print only the selected text >in > an emai?l Change the format of the message you're reading to HTML and then you'll be able to print a selection. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Receipt template for Epson U220PD
Where I can get a receipt template for Epson U220PD in RMS. The customer complains of a waste of paper as there are many line spaces and the paper feeds an extra lines. Edwin You need to modify the margins on the receipt. -- Jason Hunt Advanced Computer Systems Please tell how. "Jason Hunt" wrote: > You need to modify the margins on the receipt. > > -- > Jason Hunt > Advanced Computer Systems > > > Edwin, SO Manager | Database | Registers | Receipt Formats | 40 Column Receipt | Properties Button of the Sales line | Don't remember the...

print selected text OL2003
hey folks been beating my head on wall for a few days now any one knows a way to set printing options/styles to print selected text in a message ? this is for MS Outlook 2003. thanks no, it's an all or nothing deal. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: ...

OWA as default web page
I have a front end server I'm using for OWA. I would like to configure IIS to default to the login prompt when the user hits the web server, without having to type "/exchange". For example: https://webserver.domain instead of https://webserver.domain/exchange Is there a way to configure this? Thanks The article below describes how to redirect the Default Web page to point to the Exchange virtual directory. 319878 XWEB: How to Make Outlook Web Access the Default Web Site http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319878 >-----Original Message----- >I have a front end server...

epson printer
im having trouble with my printer can anyone help me. the problem is it is giving error after every print or doesnt finish the print and just stops and says unsuccessful. i turn off then on and it does same thing. what can i do besides buy a new one.can anyone help. i have tried everything buy not working and i cant leave off because then my draw doesnt open. What kind of printer is it? What are you trying to print? What kind of interface (serial, usb)? What drivers are you using (Opos or windows)? Post this information and someone will probably be able to help you. Kinnard L. Koh...

Exclude stylesheet from page directive
Hi I have created a web site that uses themes. After publishing the web site I tried to change the theme in the web.config file, but nothing was changed. After checking the published aspx files I noticed that the compiler had added my compile time theme to the page directive of each file: theme="Theme1" stylesheettheme="Theme1" %> Is there any way that I can stop this behaviour? I would like to be able to change the current theme in the web.config of each installation, without needing to update each aspx file and without having to change my local ...

CEdit printing
Are there any established ways of printing the content of a CEdit control? If not, can you suggest an approach? Thanks, Neil (a) retrieve the text from the control (b) print the text There's nothing deeper than that. You can take a look at my generic printing class on my MVP Tips site for ways of doing printing. joe On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 06:26:01 -0700, Neil B <NeilB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Are there any established ways of printing the content of a CEdit control? > >If not, can you suggest an approach? > >Thanks, Neil Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] emai...