zoom in view

How do I set the default zoom in view for IE7 (maybe 8 - I'm not sure) to
110%. When I close and reopen explorer it reverts to 125%
--
jj

See...

Is there a way to set a new default zoom? I want the default zoom in
Internet Explorer Web Browser to be 150% and NOT 100%
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/thread/c4327181-ea78-4f03-9a19-d4a2188392a5

You will find support for Internet Explorer in this MS forum now:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/threads

Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) as well as your current IE
version (e.g., IE6, IE7, IE8) in your first post.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

jj wrote:
> How do I set the default zoom in view for IE7 (maybe 8 - I'm not sure) to
> 110%. When I close and reopen explorer it reverts to 125%

0
PA

PWA My assigments view
Is there any way to remove all completed task from my assigments view (in PWA), right now I have serveral team members that have to scroll up and down or sorting by column in order to find the tasks are still opened. Daniel -- If your team members choose to view all tasks, they will continue to see EVERY task on the My Tasks page, regardless of whether the tasks are completed, in progress, or unstarted tasks. If they choose to show only Current Tasks, they will see only the following: -- Tasks that should have started before today, but have not. -- In-progress tasks. -- Ta...

SBS Exchange Full/View-Only Administrator rights
After creating the following registry key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\EXIFS\Parameters] "DriveLetter"="M" and logging on as Administrator (Built-in account for administering the computer/domain) Windows Explorer displays: M:\XXXX\MBX\Xxxxx is not accessible. Access is denied. during attempts to navigate to any private mailbox other than Administrator's. Although the following apparently alludes to a solution for my problem: Determining the Type of User When a user attempts to access an object in the Exchange store, bef...

View multiple calendars in one
I want to create multiple calendars in one instance of Outlook. I then want to have a calendar that consolidates all entries in all the other calendars. Any ideas if/how this is possible? Thanks, Tim Creating sub-calendars is easy. Consolidating them all onto one is hard. I wouldn't do it that way myself, instead I would use categories and views. Have a single calendar and create categories for the various sub-calendars you want to have. You can then use custom views to show you only the "calendars" you want to see at any given time. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNot...

Zoom-in and Zoom Out
I am relatively new to charting so I am hoping this is a feature I am just ignorant of, Can anyone fill me in ? I am use to programs that produce maps. these programs allow you to start at country may and zoom into a state and resize, then zoom into a city and resize, zoom into a street and resize, and the same in reverse if you want. I thought I could do the same with a chart. Start with a 100 year chart, using the mouse select an X, Y range and it would zoom into that range. But it does not do anything like that. Is there anyway to get excel to do this ? If not does anyone know of an add-...

Pics in Pub 2000 docs are distorted when view in Pub 2003? Help?
Some pictures that are on pages in my Publisher 2000 documents are showing up distorted when I open the document/file in Publisher 2003. Any ideas? These are embedded pics. Thanks. WordArt? WordArt objects in a Publisher 2000 publication may appear distorted when opened in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;826358 Can you adjust the images? Or re-insert? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CLC" <CLC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CCE5A98-E8B3-4F...

won't view last message received
This started happening in the last day or two. When I open a folder in Windows Mail (Inbox, Deleted Items, Sent Items, etc.), it goes directly to (views) the oldest message instead of the newest message. Windows Mail has always defaulted to the last message received when clicking on a folder. I don't want to see the oldest message, for instance, if I click on the Junk E-mail folder, I want to see the newest message. I don't want to have to scroll all the way down from the top. Is there a way to change this back to the way it has always been? I've done some search...

Events in Year view?
I'm trying to find XP software (perhaps Outlook) that shows events/ appointments in Year view. Will Outlook do this, if so which versions? If not, can you recommend other XP software that will? TIA What format do you want it in? See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/yearlycal/yearlycal.asp for the only type outlook supports. Also, if you use outlook 2007, the calendar printing assistant can print one. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by emai...

How to view FROM attribute in the History View
Does anyone know how to show the FROM attribute in the history view? It does not appear to be a column that can be added through view customization. It would be great to be able to see the conversation path. ...

Outlook 2007 calendar day/week/mo view
Vista Ult When I have the current view set to Day/Week/Mo (with or without auto preview) the screen ALWAYS defaults to the Day view. I have tried resetting the view to defaults; closing Outlook and rebooting; changing the view to something else and then changin back... nothing seems to work. Thoughts? Alex Have you tried starting Outlook one time with the /cleanviews switch? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratch...

Cutomize the zoom to 80%
Dear all I have to open a lot of excel files one day, but the view size is not the same. How can do that the view size will always change to 80% when I open each file. -- wuwu Hi you have to put this code into the workbook_open event of these files. AFAIK there's no other option to achieve this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "wuwu" <wuwu@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DB0A8875-19A3-4113-A19F-0D642A9E02F3@microsoft.com... > Dear all > > I have to open a lot of excel files one day, but the view size is not the > same. Ho...

View all linked cells?
I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to display a list of all link in a given workbook? Similar to looking at the source code to a website. Thank you for you time -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi maybe not exactly what you're looking for but see http://www.bmsltd.ie/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=FindLink.zip -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to display a list of all links > in a given workbook? > > Similar to looking at the source code to a website. > > Thank you for you time! > > > --- &g...

Current View does not list views! (Outlook 2002)
After a recent upgrade to WIndows XP/OutlookXP, I customized my calendar toolbar to display the "Current View" selection. Unlike previous Outlook versions (and contrary to Help), the pulldown does not list any of my defined views, only "Customize Current View..." and "Define Views..." . Makes switching views very cumbersone. Anyone know fix for this? Does it work correctly if you make a new profile? If so, you will need to use the cleanviews switch - which wipes out all custom views. At the start menu, run command type outlook.exe /cleanviews -- Diane ...

Viewing E-Mail Strings
I have many messages that i send, answered back by the receiver, send back to the receiver, and so on. I would like to be able to sort my inbox by these strings so I can print out the final e-mail that contains all the back and forths but also be able to delete out all the prior ones that already are contained in the final e-mail. I also keep track of e-mail receipts and reads and would also like to see those in the time line if possible. I receive many e-mails that contain the same subject line but are different conversations so sorting by that field is not useful. I'm o...

Problem in Zoom in and Zoom out
hi all, I have created project in SDI. I have a class MyZoomView derived from CScrollView. i have some rectangular shaped box in the View window of SDI.... when i press zoom button in toolbar the rectangular shaped box is getting zoomed in and out. I have added two button's in the View window of SDI... Now when i click the zoom button in toolbar my rectangular shaped box is getting zoomed but the buttons are in same size.... i want the buttons also to get zoomed along with the rectangular shaped boxes.... Can anyone plz help to solve this problem..... If possable get me the sou...

Viewing IMAP messages
I connect to a Linux IMAP server remotely for my emails. When I click on an email in Outlook P once the headers have been updated the system seems to download the email and the attachement. All I want to do is read the message before I download the attachment - Is this possible? Its a bit of a problem if an email has a 3mb attachement and all I want to do is read the mail content before deciding to download the attachment - especially a pain if I am CC into some mail. Regards Andy ...

Allow us to change default view in Account Activity History.
In the current version of CRM (3.0) the default views of the History View cannot be changed. I would like to be able to set it to "All" not just the most recent. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Comm...

Where is the viewing datasheet button?
and what is your definition of "viewing datasheet"? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A98FC88-653C-4D29-BDBB-4F01124D8599@microsoft.com... > I was looking for the button to click on to view the datasheet information. Only after did I find that the datasheet information was on the worksheet below. Sorry to have bothered you. "Sam" wrote: > ...

Zoom in/ Zoom out images
hi , I am creating dialog box apllication where i have to laod images in Picture control which will be from a file. After the image has been loaded I have to make two buttons for Zoom in/ out . The problem I am facing is that i am sucessfully loading the image but at the time of zoom i cant able to select that image from picture control(CStatic ). I am getting a null handle for HBITMAP hBmp = m_ctlImage.GetBitmap(); where m_ctlImage is my static picture control style - frame I am displaying image by StretchBlt. Plz tell me the approach. klic > I am ...

How to view voided transactions?
Hello, I am new here. I would like to know how I can view voided transactions in Great Plains? -- Thanks in advance, Susanna Susanna, Do you mean all voided transactions or a particular set of them? Best way would probably be in SmartList. For example, if you wanted to see all voided payables transactions, you would go under Payables Transactions, add the column called Voided (and any other columns you might need to see), then Search for all transactions where Voided is equal to Yes. Hope that helps. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Susanna" <Susanna...

Purchasing Invoice Enquiry Zoom isn't able to drill to POP Enquiry
At present when you view a Purchasing Invoice you don't appear to be able to Drill down on the POP Number to be able to view the Purchase Order Details. This is very frustrating as you have to go into a seperate enquiry. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pa...

Version 2004
Just upgraded from version 2001 to 2004. The bills/deposits view in 2001 let me view a date range of entries, such as 1 month, 2 month, etc. thru a drop down list. I typically wanted to view my listing for 2 or 3 months out. In 2004 I'm not seeing this functionality, all I seem to be able to do is toggle the date column between ascending and descending. Has this functionality been completely removed in 2004 or is the option moved somewhere? Additionally... I'm finding the listing in 2004 differs from 2001 in that it excludes repeat payees. for example... the view in 2001 would b...

How to view rules and folder permissions-mutiple mailboxes
Does anybody know if there is a way to view rules and folder permissions on mutiple exchange mailboxes in Exchange 5.5. I am trying to avoid going into 200 individual mailboxes to determine what rules and folder permissions are set. ...

How do I change the viewing pane size?
Somehow my monitor pane is very large and I cannot see all the entire screen. How can I change the size back to normal? I amusing MS 2003 Thanks. It's not a Word problem. It sounds as though you have changed the display properties (in Windows) so that the desktop size is larger than the screen available. You need to reset your display settings and how depends on which version of Windows you are using. You should also ask this in the appropriate Windows Newsgroup. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "trebor" <trebor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Instant Updating Views
my CDocument derived class uses this function: CMyDoc1::OnAddTask() { collectTaskInfo(); UpdateAllViews(0); } this forces CMyView1::OnDraw(CDC* pDC) to be called Sounds simple and straight forward. Here is my problem. When I run the app everything is refreshed OK. Once, I click the buttom to call OnAddTask() message handler the window is not refreshed (goes grey) eventhough OnDraw is called. I wont see anything until I move the application across the screen or resize the app window. I need help onto how to tackle this problem regards Viper I guess it depends upon what is being do...

Looking for Custom Views in 2008, but can't find?!?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I was looking at these tuts: <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/custom_views/index.html#sample> and wanted to try in 2008, but see now way to do that. Something changed? thx!!! What used to be called a "Custom view" is really nothing more than a saved search. If you use Edit> Advanced Search you'll find the dialog & method described on the web page matches almost identically. You can also customize the built-in views. See Entourage Help on the topic: Edit a Custom View. Others may have some addi...