words no fully showing up

When I use a pulldown menu on a web page, the words are covering each other
up.  It's like the space used is too small.  Could this have anything to do
with my resolution?

On Jan 5, 7:46=A0pm, chaos <ch...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> When I use a pulldown menu on a web page, the words are covering each oth=
er
> up. =A0It's like the space used is too small. =A0Could this have anything=
 to do
> with my resolution?

Depending on what you use as a browser, you can reset the font size
but that may not suit you as far as the rest of the PC looks with the
font change.
0
sandy58

How to Show Dropdown Button?
Hi everyone, How to keep dropdown button apparent? If invisible, it wont be clear for someone so he/she can make choices! Thanks, Mike Hi if you mean the data - validation dropdown there's to my knowledge no way to make it stay visible "Michael" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > How to keep dropdown button apparent? If invisible, it wont be clear > for someone so he/she can make choices! > > Thanks, > Mike > When I use Data|Validation, I color the cell so it stands out. You may even want to use an adjacent cell with instructions: =if(a1<>"&q...

MS Word uses OE instead of Outlook
I have email accounts set up in both Outlook 2000 and Outlook Express and I have Outlook defined as my default email in Internet Explorer. When I have a Word 2000 document that I want to send via email, Word uses OE istead of Outlook. How can I change it so Outlook 2000 is used instead of OE? Thanks, Steve Go into Internet Explorer and set Outlook Express as the default mail client, select apply, and then switch it back to Microsoft Outlook and apply. Lets see if that gives the system a kick in the pants. ;) "Steve" <scanham@school-tech.com> wrote in message news...

How to Always show Filter
I want to always show the filter, even if someone try to remove it. It should remove the criteria from the all filter but show the filter always. Any help on this will be appreciate. You could protect the sheet and use the protection option "use auto filter". -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA . http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware . Special Sort Excel add-in (30 ways to sort) "Amit Sony" <amitkumarsony2412@gmail.com> wrote in message news:02b2466a-01ed-40ad-98f5-566dad8640e2@rg1g2000pbc.googlegroups.com... >I want to always show the filter, even if s...

Opening Word doc with merge fields in Mac Office X
Hello, I'm trying to assist a user of Mac Office X open a file containing merge fields. The problem is I have limited Mac Office experience and I only have access to Mac Office 2004. On Office 2004, when I attempt to open the file in question, I receive a message that says: "Filename" is a data merge main document. Word cannot find its data source, "list.csv". One of the buttons in this dialog box is "Options..." By clicking Options and then clicking "Remove Source" in the next dialog box, I can open the file and modify it as needed. The user...

How to convert Publisher to Word
How do i convert a publisher document so i can save it as a Microsoft word document? Any help grately receieved. Cheers Nick Do you have Publisher? If you do it is a matter of copy/paste. You will lose formatting. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Nick" <Nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DE79008-763A-4CC8-B017-6DE9D2301021@microsoft.com... > How do i convert a publisher document so i can save it as a Microsoft wo...

How to have the "faded" alert display showing new OL in Inbox
New to OL 2003 (DON'T USE OL EXPRESS); having at work, I notice a "faded" notice showing new emails in inbox. Accidentally, somehow, in the options (I think) I "found" this "link" or "choice" and somehow I did successfully "check it", as OCCASIONALLY, not always, suddenly at bottom right screen, I have a little faded square with a message notice underlined, wtih an "X" and an "arrow" (I think), allowing you to click and go into the message, ... what one may call or is called a "notification of a message that ...

How to Make CListCtrl Not Show Contents While Resizing Column
Hi, I have a CListCtrl with a subclassed CHeaderCtrl, and I want the CListCtrl to not show contents while resizing columns. From what I read, this is controlled by the HDS_FULLDRAG parameter in CHeaderCtrl, which I never set. So, I tried CHeaderCtrl::ModifyStyle to turn this off in both the original and subclassed versions, but to no avail. Here's my code from the OnCreate member of a subclassed CListCtrl: CHeaderCtrl* pHeaderCtrl = GetHeaderCtrl(); pHeaderCtrl->ModifyStyle(0, HDS_FULLDRAG); m_pNewHeaderCtrl = new CMyHeaderCtrl(); m_pNewHeaderCtrl->SubclassDlgItem(pH...

Toolbar in Word
Hello there...I need help with the Word Toolbar please. Every time I open a Word document in Mac:Word, I don't get the toolbar on top of the page. Instead I have to go into the View menu, pull down Toolbars, then click on the toolbar I want, come out of View menu and then hope like anything the toolbars appear at the top of the page. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Is there any way to have the toolbars appear by default every time I open a Word document, or am I meant to work with the formatting toolbar box that appears beside the document? Thank you. You've mini...

How I convert number to word
I am using excel 2003. looking for a formula which would convert number to word. Say, if i have 123 at cell A1 what should be formula at B1 which would automatically display "One hundred twenty three". How to use "Spelltext"? http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "swastik" <swastik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82410478-A46D-4814-8E72-7A3E86DE8C9C@microsoft.com... > I am using excel 2003. looking for a formula which would convert number to > wor...

Open a word doc from access that is mail merged to the database already
Dear all, I am currently developing a database with customer details, and there is a seperate word document that has address labels for each customer. It is linked to the database by a standard mail merge so you can choose which customer's address labels to display. On the main menu form of my database, I have added a button to open the address labels file using the following code: Private Sub AddressLabels_Click() Dim LWordDoc As String Dim oApp As Object 'Path to the word document LWordDoc = "G:\Shared\Templates & Forms\Labels\Address Labels.doc" ...

How do I get a cell to show the day of the week when date entered
How do I get a cell to show the day of the week when date entered. Example:A1 = 01/02/2005, A2 should Show Monday or MON. I have Excel 2000. Try this: Select the cell(s) that are impacted Format>Cells>Number tab Category: Custom Type: ddd Returns: Mon, Tue, etc Type: dddd Returns: Monday, Tuesday, etc Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "Captain" wrote: > How do I get a cell to show the day of the week when date entered. > Example:A1 = 01/02/2005, A2 should Show Monday or MON. > I have Excel 2000. Captain Wrote: > How do I get a ...

A Thread program that show wrong value
Hi! At the bottom is a simple thread program. If I run this program on a computer that doesn't have two kernels I always get 100010 which is correct. If I run this program on a computer that have two kernels I sometimes get a value that could be 96542 or 97129 or something else that less that 100010. The book explaination to this is the following. "This happens because of the way that updating the Cound field works on the processor. On most computers, this code resolve into three steps. 1. Load the value into a register inside the processor. 2. Increment the value in the...

Birthday Multi day showing
All was fine with my Calender and Birthdays until 3 days ago. I opened my calender and a majority of my birthdays are now showing multi day scheduling. Is there a way that I can change this back to single day scheduling without opening each birthday individually? Did you change the time zone or DST setting? If the change is permanent you can use the time zone mover tool to move them. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e343a233-b9c8-4652-9dd8-ae0f1af62568&displaylang=en -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outl...

Word wrap #3
I'm using Publisher 2002, and I need to know how to wrap text around a photo or clipart. Jeff Bring the photo to the front. Select the photo, Arrange menu, Order. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Jeff Stanton" <jstanton@hughes.net> wrote in message news:Grg_k.43167$zQ3.17812@newsfe12.iad... > I'm using Publisher 2002, and I need to know how to wrap text around a photo > or clipart. > Jeff > > ...

Only show one Access in the windows task list
I only want to see one occurrence of Access in my windows task list - not one for all open forms. Where do I set that option? -- Diane in the debug window, Ctrl + G, (or code) Application.SetOption("WindowsInTaskBar"), False HtH Pieter "DianePDavies" <DianePDavies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3609D879-ACC9-4CE5-96D3-841806A1C32B@microsoft.com... >I only want to see one occurrence of Access in my windows task list - not >one > for all open forms. Where do I set that option? > -- > Diane ...

How to put two jpg photographs side by side in word doc
I would like to find a template that would consistently size two jpg photographs and place them side by side in a word document without having to struggle with sizing each one. I would also like to do the same in PowerPoint. Which is your PPT's version? "Word and Powerpoint Templates" <Word and Powerpoint Templates@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 8C6E79DD-4F1C-43FC-85B3-4A433CEEEFDA@microsoft.com... >I would like to find a template that would consistently size two jpg > photographs and place them side by side in a word doc...

How can I show sheet names in different colours
Using Excel 2000. In a workbook of many sheets i want to make the Sheet names different colours to highlight each name and also to reference a particular sheet by using te colours elsewhere Hi you can't. Excel 2002 or higher is required for this feature -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "dabblerdave" <dabblerdave@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:E82E521E-6FBC-48FB-A2C4-63F5B099B291@microsoft.com... > Using Excel 2000. In a workbook of many sheets i want to make the Sheet names > different colours to highlight each name and also to re...

Customer Report that shows *all* activity
I'm looking for some kind of A/R - Customer History report that shows every little thing that has ever happened with that customers account. For example, we have a customer who's payment was received then adjusted out due to a bounced check. A second payment for the same amount was made a few days later - and inadvertently adjusted out for the original bounced check. The A/R detail report doesn't show this kind of detail. The account statement is more confusing than calculus to most folks - seriously, the statement is bad. Does anyone have a report that shows every singl...

PO's not showing in purchasing module
Hi all I have a bucnh of PO's that I imported with IM and none of them show up under Purchasing -> Purchase Order Transactions. The only thing that shows up here is one I created in GP manually. However, if I got to reports and as for all PO's I get the entire list. The strange thing is when I click the Purchase Order Transactions item, it seems to run this query: SELECT TOP 25 .... FROM TWOI.dbo.POP10100 WHERE (VENDORID<>'' and (DOCDATE>='20090702' and DOCDATE<='20090929') and POTYPE<=4) ORDER BY PONUMBER ASC This only returns 1 record. Th...

Outlook 2007 cached shows shared folders twice
Hello @ all, when i acticate the Outlook ( 2007 ) cache mode and the downloading of shared folders, i can see the calendar, tasks and contacts folder of any additional mailbox twice. When i disable the function "Download shared folders" under Use Cached Exchange Mode Settings the duplicates disappear. I sometimes have seen even three times a calendar from an additional mailbox configured in a mail profile. What can be the reason for this issue ? Thanks for your help Br Oliver ...

Recent List
It would be useful to have a 'Recent' drop down list in all clients that showed maybe the last four accounts, last four contact, last four, cases, last four opporunities viewed for a particular user. Sage CRM MME does this quite well. It would also be good if this list could take into account any custom entities that were added to the system. -- Kev Kevin Whittingham Concentrix Limited, UK ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button ...

hide and show columns using one control button
Hi. I am great in excel but not so great in macros I am creating a rperot that has "this year", "plan", and "last year" columns. I want to be able to hide and show specific columns like "this year" by pressing a "hide ty" button and once it is hidden, have that same button now say "show this year" and then show this year columns. I have created two button controled macros to do the above but I want to only have one button that toggles and the text changes from hide to show. I have an example of this that I can send to someone....

can't insert jpg's into word X
The system is 10.2.8 and Office 10.1.5 The error message is "This application cannot open this file. This file is an unsupported graphic format or may be damaged. Try opening the graphic in another application" The images came directly off of a Nikon camera which is set to save as jpeg. If we open the images in photoshop and "save as" they will insert just fine. Exporting to jpeg format from iPhoto won't work either. Some of the images (maybe 5-10%) will insert okay but we haven't been able to figure out what makes them different. Suggestions? Thanks, ...

Outlook can't find WORD as editor
Outlook cannot find or use MS Word as email editor. e.g., when hit 'reply' to existing email, error message says WORD is in use or cannot find. When that happens, the box under Tools/Options where I checked 'use Word as email editor' becomes unchecked automatically. Also, when I open task manager, it shows winword.exe is open, under 'processes' but not open under 'applications'. I also get same error message (to close WORD) when I shut down the computer. And yes, it worked fine for a few months. Now doesn't. Any ideas? thanks If Word is still...

Error message when opening an Excel or Word document.
Dear all: I have been experiencing a problem with Excel everytime I try to open a file. Whenever I double-click on an Excel document the application begins to load and when the document would be about to open an error message is displayed. The message says: " An unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework Library. " I will also try to post an image of the message here in JPEG format although I am not sure this newsgroup supports images. After this happens I click on the OK button that appears with the message and Excel opens but the document doesn'...