Windows Explorer problem

I keep getting a "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and has to
close" error when I try to play a videos on my pc.

Details show:
AppName Explorer.exe
AppVer 6.0.2900.5512
Mod Name Xvid.ax
Mod Ver 0.0.0.0
Offset 003d928

Any suggestions?
thanks
sharkman

sharkman

Nevermind... I downloaded a newer version of Xvid and that did the trick
sharkman

--
"sharkman" <sharkman5578@verizon.net> wrote in message

> I keep getting a "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and has to
> close" error when I try to play a videos on my pc.
>
> Details show:
> AppName Explorer.exe
> AppVer 6.0.2900.5512
> Mod Name Xvid.ax
> Mod Ver 0.0.0.0
> Offset 003d928
>
> Any suggestions?
> thanks
> sharkman

sharkman

email problems
I am getting the following error message when I try to acces my email. Please advise. Thank you. An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x80004005 In your browser go to http://mail.yahoo.com and log in to that account. Then clean out all the folders in your webmail. If you want to save any messages, create a new folder and move those messages to the new folder. Empty the spam and thrash folders also. Close webmail, then try Windows Mail again. Gary ...

A problem difficulty for me but easy for you!
the problem is the fllowing: 1.Either a database or a table of it has so many records that it is wasting time if we try to operate it in total any time . 2.I want to show some records page by page in the web page.At the same time,maybe I have to sometimes list them order by some fields . 3.To do what 2 shows as quickly as possible,because users don't wait with patience.how can I do? thanks "jifenghu" <jifenghu@mail.ustc.edu.cn> wrote in message news:e0TlxiY5EHA.1760@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > the problem is the fllowing: > 1.Either a database or a table of it has s...

Problem with starting Word 2007
I have a recurring problem with Word 2007. Every few days (I haven't figured out a pattern yet) Word 2007 will not start. All that shows up is the Word 2007 splash screen. In order to get past this I have to remove the normal.dotm file and reboot. Then I can bring up Word 2007. This problem started a few weeks ago and I have not installed anything new on the computer. I'm runnin Windows7 and MSOffice 2007. I've removed a few add-ons in order to pinpoint the issue but so far no luck. Questions: Has anyone seen this problem before? Does anyone have suggestions of wha...

Count function problem
I have a formula in a cell which reads: "=IF(COUNT(D13:G13)>=2,J13+MAX(H13,$B$43),0)" When I created this workbook template, the cells from D13 to G13 were blank until I filled them in, and this formula worked fine. However, I've made a change to the workbook. Now I've made D13 through G13 equal to the values in a range of cells from other sheets in the workbook (for e.g. D13 is "=Sheet1!D13". The above formula is now generating the number from B43 by default, even though the cells from D13 to G13 are blank. The "COUNT" help in Excel says: "...

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Problems with creating a budget in 2003
I have set up my annual Bills and Deposits on the MANAGE SCHEDULED BILLS AND DEPOSITS screen. Now, when I go to create a budget Money automaticlly recoginizes the bills and deposits that I have set and puts them into my budget along with a dollar amount which is great. However, once I am done creating the rest of my budget and Money shows me the overview of what I spent compared to what I budgeted, it shows that I had NO money budgeted for the bills that were automaticlly transferred in from the SCHEDULED BILLS AND DEPOSITS screen even though when I was designing the budget it had ...

Windows Vista

Alternate recipient problem
We have a user with an Exchange mailbox that has an Alternate recipient set with copy retaining by mailbox. Problem is this - we are intermittantly getting emails that hit the exchange mailbox that DO NOT get forwarded on to the Alternate recipient. We know this is the case as we have checked the Alternate recipient's log as well as our outgoing SMTP server's log. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a fix? Exchange 5.5 sp3 running on NT4 Server. ...

Combo box problem
I have a combo box in a spread sheet I built about 5 years ago, now I need to add some information to the box. I almost sure it's a form box but I could be wrong. I can't seem to find anyway to add the new information, the box get the info from a range If I just add the info in the middle of the range it will show up but it bumps the last item off the list. I've tried right clicking on the cell I've opened the control toolbar the form toolbar nothing seems to work, I can't even recreate the same look for a new box, this combo box seems to be embedded in a cell. not float...

open windows

Windows pdate Status: Failed

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Problem with AG
I'm having an issue with the AG in an Ex2k3 org setup. Unfortunately, I'm not the enterprise admin but instead a domain admin in a child domain of the forest. I'm setup as the Domain Admin and Exchange Admin in the child domain of an AD forest. I'm not an enterprise admin for the AD forest or the Exchange org. The Exchange org has mutliple AGs corresponding to the each of the many child domains. The issue I'm having pertains solely to the AG that I am setup with Exchange Admins rights to. I have been delegated the control of this AG but only "Exchange Admini...

Windows recovery console

determine mail flow problem!!!!!!!!
Help! :-( Our mailflow from 2 backend 2003 exchange servers keeps queuing up in the outbound queue (which is set to always run delivery). Messages stay in there from 10 to 120 minutes before being sent to our gateway MTA and then sent off site (to hotmail.com for example). However when I telnet from a backend server to the gateway over port 25 and send a test message it goes right away. I can't for the life of me figure out why. One example when viewed in message tracking history says: 10:16am - smtp: store driver, message submitted from store 10:16am - smtp: message submitted to ...

unbound subform updating problem
I have a form with an unbound subform. In the subform, I would like to display all the records from a particular table, sorted on a particular field. So far, quite a simple matter. The issue becomes a little more complicated, however, because the table in question gets altered, based on user input on the main form (the form containing the unbound subform). Not only do the records in the table change, but the table may have columns added to it or deleted from it, and I would like those changes to be reflected in the subform. I can get the updated records to show up in the subform, but when...

problem with forwarding
Hi - i use exchange server 2003 and i choose in the active directory of the server the > exchange general-delivery options-forward to .... option for a user. then the out of office assistant when this user runs microsoft outlook( 2003) is not working.Can i do something for this ? Thanks. In news:D29A8FF7-EC09-4701-A913-9CB1E45609FB@microsoft.com, chris <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi - i use exchange server 2003 and i choose in the active directory > of the server > the > exchange general-delivery options-forward to .... option for a > user. the...

Download problems from CD
I recently purchase Money 2006 Deluxe and have not had any luck installing the program. I keeps asking for a QM.dll file that I can't find. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002