Windows Active Directory Interview Questions

Here i have gathered some of the most important interview questions on
Windows Active Directory Services. These are related to Windows 2003
AD environment.   Please click on the following link to see them
http://www2.isupportyou.net/2010/07/some-windows-active-directory-interview.html
0
Cherry

Cherry wrote:
> Here i have gathered some of the most important interview questions
> on Windows Active Directory Services. These are related to Windows
> 2003 AD environment.   Please click on the following link to see
> them
> http://www2.isupp0rty0u.net/2o1o/o7/s0me-wind0ws-active-direct0y-interview.html

But it's 2010 and Windows Server 2008 has been out for a while, with changes
even in the R2 releases to AD choices.  While there may still be people
(many) using the older servers - I would rather hire someone that can bring
my company up to date than somebody who can keep me behind the times as I am
already.  *shrug*

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP

Shenan
7/16/2010 3:30:27 PM
here are some server 2008 interview questions

'Server 2008 Questions And Answers | It's All About IT
Administrations' (http://tinyurl.com/27tdbnp)

--
anujsharma_85
0

How to Use CRM Web Service to Mark a Service Activity as Billed
I was able to mark a service activity with statecode = 3 and statuscode = 3 using the following code: 'Mark the service activity as billed ServiceActivity.isbilled = New CrmBoolean ServiceActivity.isbilled.Value = True ServiceActivity.cp_billedondate = New CrmDateTime ServiceActivity.cp_billedondate.Value = Now svcCRM.Update(ServiceActivity) However, all closed service activities were NOT marked as billed in the process. So I decided to re-open those closed service activities, mark them as ...

Membership directory with Member Photos, How to
I'm looking to create a conference attendee's "Directory" which also contains the attendees photo next to their name. Having never created such a directory before are templates for such available? I'm open to all resources and words of experience/wisdom in how to create this now that I've gathered the data. What version Publisher? The catalog merge is the way to go if you have 2003. Lots of help here to get you started. Catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH010504381033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer...

Formatting Question #3
I have the following: =IF((B21-C21)>0,B21-C21 & " Under Budget", B21-C21 & " Over Budget") How can I get the resulting value to be formatted as currency? I have formatted the cell as currency but I guess with the & "text" it doesn't treat the numerical part as currency. You are correct. So to overcome that, Put your currency symbol into the formula too. =IF((B21-C21)>0,"$"&B21-C21 & " Under Budget", "$"&B21-C21 & " Over Budget") "M.Siler" wrote: > I have the fo...

reinstalling windows

CRM Questions on SFOC
Just a question... What are the advantanges and disadvantages to using the CRM Toolbar for creating Task, Appointments, E-mails and Contacts, which creates them in both CRM and in Outlook? If in both you could synch with a Palm or other PDA from within the Outlook folders, and I know you they synch automatically between, but would you not want to keep your corporate business contacts separate in CRM and then personal or personal business is Outlook? Just some clarificaion would be helpful. Thanks! Shauna A great advantage of the SFO CRM Appointment button is that you get visibilit...

Windows live mail

Outlook 2007 question
I installed outlook 2007 and now I try to customise it but I notice that the Tools/Opions and Tools/Customize menus are disabled. Why and how to enable them? thanks I notice now that the problem is more severe. I cannot reply to messages, save is not working. It seems that most of the functionality is disabled. I can receive emails but cannot answer them. Any clue? this is very bothering. Thanks! "YLY" wrote: > I installed outlook 2007 and now I try to customise it but I notice that the > Tools/Opions and Tools/Customize menus are disabled. Why and how to enable > t...

Windows Vista

open windows

need card view with active recurring and non-recurring appointments ...
I'm trying to set up a card view that will be a simple list of active appointments, both non-recurring and recurring. I have an Advanced filter, "Start .. on or after ... Today". The problem is the sorting. If I sort by "Start", then the recurring appointments are all listed in front of the non-recurring, because the Start date for a Recurring appointment is the FIRST recurrence. I then sorted first by "Recurring", then by "Start", so that non-recurring appointments are listed in front of the recurring, but that's not what I want, either. Wh...

Windows pdate Status: Failed

Spam question
I'm not sure if this is the right group for posting this question, but since Outlook XP is my default client, I thought I'd start here. As many do, I get a ton of spam, but I've noticed the send to address isn't correct. Let's say I'm "sunbeam@whatever.net." I get mail with a single addressee to sunbalm, sunshine, sunbreath, etc. How does this happen and is there any way in Outlook XP to restrict the mail I receive to my specific address? mb http://www.slipstick.com/rules/junkmail.htm might be helpful. "moonbone" <relax@home.com> w...

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Windows recovery console

crystal report question 05-04-04
Hi, is it possible to use my own sql statement to build the crystal reports in crm 1.2? I want to use some functions i.e. count(*) to add some statistic on the reportings. Thanks in advance Jani ...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0 Upgrade Active Directory Issues
Hi, It was decided to reinstall CRM 3.0 after a successful upgrade from Version 1.2 (Except reporting services). As part of the install a mistake was made and therequired groups for CRM 3.0 upgrade from 1.2 were deleted (PrivUserGroup, SQLAccessGroup, UserGroup, ReportingGroup). We manually recreated them. Now in trying to reinstall CRM 3.0 on an already upgraded and exsitng MSCMR Database, we keep getting stopped at the Verification Tasks under the section of "Microsoft CRM User Input" with a error that "One or more of the Microsoft CRM Groups do not exist". Al...

Windows update error