Video Preview Not Available

Hello! Friends:

I have a built-in web camera in my note book (Win XP Pro). When I clicked on
the USB Camera Drive from MY COMPUTER/SCANNERS & CAMERA, it gave an error
message: "video preview not available and my be used by other applications".

Anyone has a solution to this? Many thanks.

Lee CC

LeeCC wrote:
> I have a built-in web camera in my note book (Win XP Pro). When I
> clicked on the USB Camera Drive from MY COMPUTER/SCANNERS & CAMERA,
> it gave an error message: "video preview not available and my be
> used by other applications".
>
> Anyone has a solution to this? Many thanks.

Uninstall the camera drivers/software.
Reboot.
Install the camer drivers/software.
Update it as needed.
Make sure you only have one thing accessing it at a time (Instant Messenger,
Skype, etc.)

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP

Shenan
7/14/2010 2:06:32 PM
Thanks for the response.

Have tried (UNSTALL/REBOOT/INSTALL), but it doesn't work. No other
applications are in used.

Lee CC

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> LeeCC wrote:
> > I have a built-in web camera in my note book (Win XP Pro). When I
> > clicked on the USB Camera Drive from MY COMPUTER/SCANNERS & CAMERA,
> > it gave an error message: "video preview not available and my be
> > used by other applications".
> >
> > Anyone has a solution to this? Many thanks.
>
> Uninstall the camera drivers/software.
> Reboot.
> Install the camer drivers/software.
> Update it as needed.
> Make sure you only have one thing accessing it at a time (Instant Messenger,
> Skype, etc.)
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
>      MS-MVP
> --
> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
>

> .

post-office contacts not available in excel
Trying to e-mail a spreadsheet from within excel, by using the button in the header no external e-mail on computer but have internal post-office that it is part of only receive "contacts" as choice for "to" cannot access the post-office addresses using Outlook for mail and XP as OS ...

no stationary preview
The preview won't display for only one user. Using version 2009. Also, I can't tell from the program listing which is windows live mail so that I can reinstall it. WLM will be in the Windows Live Essentials folder . . . . "Steve Hoover" <Steve Hoover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24CCF297-1AED-4996-BD7C-CCCA6C10FF12@microsoft.com... > The preview won't display for only one user. Using version 2009. Also, I > can't tell from the program listing which is windows live mail so that I > can > reinstall it. XP Con...

Problem Viewing Videos/Photos
Whenever I go to YouTube, I can never watch any videos. When I sign into my email, sometimes pictures do not appear (whether an advertisement or even recieving them in an email). When I do go to YouTube I get a message (where the video screen should be) saying "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest flash player". I have the latest Flash Player and Java Script is turned on. Why is this still happening? "gdawilson" <gdawilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51AD5...

New User- print preview cuts off part of my page design
my publication fits the page in design view, but is cut off in print preview...help? -- ch njoynthevu wrote: > my publication fits the page in design view, but is cut > off in print preview...help? ================= This may be reflecting the limitations of your printer. Maybe the following article will offer some ideas: "How to find the maximum print area of your printer" http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- *********Notice********** This is not tech support. ....I am only a volunteer... Solutions that work for me may not work for you. Proceed at yo...

Video Message
I have a web cam but after recording a 10 second video the mail fails to send. I have a Celeron processor could this be the problem? I sent the video as an attachment and it went through. I just downloaded directx 9.0 and the video option does not even open. ...

Excel worksheet and print preview screen are different
I have many cells that are set up to wrap text to multiple lines. Everything looks like it fits, but when I look at print preview and print the page, Excel moves the text and I end up with missing words. I'm having a particularly hard time because some of the cells contain data from another worksheet, so I can't play with alt+enter to make new lines without messing up the original worksheet. Any tips about keep this from happening? Thanks! WYSIWYG ain't necessarily so. Maybe you could drop the font size by .5???? Emily wrote: > > I have many cells that are set ...

VIDEO: The Money Masters (3h) The answer to all our financial problems
This film is the one must see documentary. WATCH IT! Don't allow yourself to go any further in ignorance. Download the torrent and burn copies on DVDRs. Mail these to politicians. Google Video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936 Torrent: http://isohunt.com/download/15794860/money+masters.torrent The answer to all our financial problems, as given by Thomas Jefferson: "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation then by deflation, the banks and the corporations will grow up around them, will depri...

Auto Preview Pane
In Outlook 2000 is it possible to determine if my email recipient auto-previews email I send prior to opening it? "Jim Y" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:45b401c48923 $87962040$a301280a@phx.gbl: > In Outlook 2000 is it possible to determine if my email > recipient auto-previews email I send prior to opening it? > No. ...

Get Mallika Sherawath Bathing Videos in all Angles
Get Mallika Sherawath Bathing Videos At http://blogcreationandhosting.blogspot.com/2009/11/play-with-internet.html < Due to some issues,I have hidden these videos inside an image.In that website , click on the big vertical Image on right side of website & get the videos, Enjoy it > ...

Preview .msg e-mail file in explorer
Hello, Does somebody know if there is a way (or a software) to preview - e-mails saved as files with the extension .msg by Microsoft Outlook - inside Windows Explorer (or a similar file browser?) Thanks in advance pascalv@sdf.lonestar.org <pascalv@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote: > Does somebody know if there is a way (or a software) to preview > > - e-mails saved as files with the extension .msg by Microsoft Outlook > > - inside Windows Explorer (or a similar file browser?) Only Outlook can open a .msg file and make sense of it, although using Notepad will show much of i...

Document Collaboration Companion (DCC) availability
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am in the middle of deploying a trial of sharepoint server 2007 but am going to hold off until I see what DCC is like. 25% of my users are mac users and also I am going to have an internet facing site where it will be mac or pc users. Is there any new dates as far as the beta for DCC coming out? I would love to test. There's $55k in it for Microsoft by me paying for not only sharepoint and cals and the additional Sharepoint Internet Server :) bfiskrobot@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating Sy...

recording video
hi Is it possible to record video in rm format with VC++ code priya ...

Get Mallika Sherawath Bathing Videos in all Angles
Get Mallika Sherawath Bathing Videos At http://blogcreationandhosting.blogspot.com/2009/11/play-with-internet.html < Due to some issues,I have hidden these videos inside an image.In that website , click on the big vertical Image on right side of website & get the videos, Enjoy it > ...

Setup could not find any available products to install. Office 200
Hello! Clicking "Change" button in "Programs and features" with Office 2007 Trial selected gives an error "Setup Error Setup could not find any available products to install. Please contact your systm administrator." in Windows 7 x64. Running setup from Office 2007 Trial downloaded file to change components works OK. How to make the "Change" button work? Windows Update suggests to install 125kb Office 2007 SP1 repeatedly. I agree to install every time, but Windows Update suggests to install it again next time. This began to happen after un...

print preview #4
Is there a multipage print preview? Or just the one-at-a-time with next/previous options? I'd like to get an overall eyeball view (as I can in, say, Word). Thanks. bj If you mean multiSHEET, this may help for each ws in worksheets ws.printpreview next -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "bjm" <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote in message news:ua7BGQPHKHA.1252@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there a multipage print preview? > Or just the one-at-a-time with next/previous options? > > I'd like to get an overall eyeball...

Printi preview question?
On worksheet, I have few hidden rows which I unhide through VBA clicking on a button. Also on worksheet I have set print area, so when I click on a button, rows becomes unhidden and prints. After printing, rows becomes hidden again. Is it possible that when I click on Print preview, that rows also unhide and after Closing Print preview becomes hidden again. Like Before PrintPreview event. Thanks in advance Hi Marc I think trapping the print or print preview event in excel would be difficult. I give you a simpler solution. Suppose Row no. 2, 4, and 6 are hidden. So before firing the pri...

watch erin andrews peephole tape video, erin andrews peephole tape video, erin andrews peephole tape torrent, erin andrews video peep pictures rapidshare, erin andrews peephole tape download, erin a
watch erin andrews peephole tape video, erin andrews peephole tape video, erin andrews peephole tape torrent, erin andrews video peep pictures rapidshare, erin andrews peephole tape download, erin andrews download http://www.kevinkatovic.com/navigation.html - Hot chicks in this tiny texas house! ...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Wednesday, January 12, 2005. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 162 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that only a limited number of FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005--those that are derive from my limited experience with the product and on very high profile items in the newsgroup. If you ar...

Resource Availability Incorrect in Resource Usage for Project 2007
We are running Project 2007 with Project Server - SP2. The problem we are seeing is with Resource Usage in the enterprise - in the thick client. We have resources who are shared on multiple projects. When a PM was using the thick client and was looking at the availability of their resources in the Resource Usage view, this shared resources had assigned hours in the "other projects" area of the view, but there were no hours associated with any of the projects listed. So..the "other projects" total was 5 hours, but each project under that heading had nothing. When I went...

Have to right click and save videos to watch from the internet.
I will basically copy this from the faq verbatim, because the answer did not help me at all. When I click a link to a .mpg or .mpeg file on a Web page, the file doesn't play unless I right-click the link, click "Save target as", and then save it to my desktop. How can I avoid this? Thanks. What version of WMP and Windows? Are you using Internet Explorer, Firefox, or some other browser? What exactly happens when you (left) click such a link? Have you tried associating .mpg and .mpeg with WMP? Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk On 2...

video
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place...anyway. When I want to watch a streaming video the video will pause, I assume to allow more data to be "loaded". How can I avoid that. I wouldn't mind waiting as long as I can view the entire video without a pause. xp dsl ie7 Thanks. This is a newsgroup dedicated to Microsoft Excel. JHI wrote: > > I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place...anyway. > > When I want to watch a streaming video the video will pause, I assume to > allow more data to be "loaded". How can I avoid...

need variable time axis available in XY chart for area chart
I am unable to use different X axis in the Area chart, which is available in the X Y charts. How do I use the X Y chart features of variable X axis to make the area chart? ...

Vacation Available Vs. Accrued
I would like to make a product suggestion to allow another level of tracking vacation available, either in Payroll or Human Resources. Oftentimes, vacation accrual in the real world isn't as simple as having all vacation time accrued actually be available to use. Many companies differentiate between vacation accrued and vacation actually available for use as of a certain date in their vacation policies. What the system lists as vacation available is actually vacation accrued, so we would like the ability to track both of these items. -- Margaret Saville, Newtek Accounting System...

Print Preview of form
Using Access 2003 SP2 For new databases, the form details are not visible in print preview. The visibility of the details section is set to Visible (yes). Any ideas why only the form detials is not visible in print preview and all other objects view properly? It is only this database. Databases created in early months view properly. There are no updates on MS site to indicate an issue. On Jan 11, 5:47=A0pm, rebecca <rebe...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Using Access 2003 SP2 > For new databases, the form details are not visible in print preview. The > visibility o...

Link or embed video but play only a portion of the video
I can't seem to find the proper search words to find a solution but I'd be amazed if this is not possible. I need to be able to play small portions of videos in PowerPoint. For instance, say I've downloaded a five minute product demo from YouTube or someother web- site. For my presentation, however, I only want to show a 30 second segment starting at 1:45 and ending at 2:15. How can I do this without editing the video and cutting out the unwanted segments? Thanks. Using a video editor IS the best way but you might like to read this also: "Edit" video in Po...