My PC only starts with Safe Mode With Networking

This is a bit by bit detail of what it actually does so you can get a
good picture of what exactly is happening.

For some reason when i downloaded and installed "Easy-Hide-I.P." and
turned my PC off.

In the morning i got up and turned it on and all it does is load up the
intel logo then the windows xp loading screen and then shuts down and
turns itself back on and then loads the intel logo again and then go's
to the options screen which ask's you if you want to load the PC in:
Safe Mode.
Safe Mode with Networking.
Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
Last known Good Configuration.
or just start the PC normally.

Now i have tried all of them and none work except for when i pick

Safe Mode it goes to another screen and it has all this system
information repeating itself then it comes up with press "Esc" button to
cancel loading and the only way i can get it to work is if i press the
"Esc" button then i can start using the pc but i cant use CD's or play
any sound through my PC at all and my pc acts like its on 64mb of RAM or
less when i actaully have 1GB:frown:

So if anyone can help me out or if any of you expert Computer Guys can
help me out or give me advice how to fix this problem it would be a
great help:biggrin:

Kyzak Gears:smile:

--
11kyzak11
0

<undisclosed> wrote in message

> This is a bit by bit detail of what it actually does so you can get a
> good picture of what exactly is happening.
>
> For some reason when i downloaded and installed "Easy-Hide-I.P." and
> turned my PC off.
>
> In the morning i got up and turned it on and all it does is load up the
> intel logo then the windows xp loading screen and then shuts down and
> turns itself back on and then loads the intel logo again and then go's
> to the options screen which ask's you if you want to load the PC in:
> Safe Mode.
> Safe Mode with Networking.
> Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
> Last known Good Configuration.
> or just start the PC normally.
>
> Now i have tried all of them and none work except for when i pick
>
> Safe Mode it goes to another screen and it has all this system
> information repeating itself then it comes up with press "Esc" button to
> cancel loading and the only way i can get it to work is if i press the
> "Esc" button then i can start using the pc but i cant use CD's or play
> any sound through my PC at all and my pc acts like its on 64mb of RAM or
> less when i actaully have 1GB:frown:
>
> So if anyone can help me out or if any of you expert Computer Guys can
> help me out or give me advice how to fix this problem it would be a
> great help:biggrin:

Use the computer you posted this message with, paste "Easy-Hide-I.P." into
Google and on the first hit click 'support'.

0
Incognitus
1/30/2010 11:49:50 AM
"undisclosed" said this in news item

> This is a bit by bit detail of what it actually does so you can get a
> good picture of what exactly is happening.
>
> For some reason when i downloaded and installed "Easy-Hide-I.P." and
> turned my PC off.
>
> In the morning i got up and turned it on and all it does is load up the
> intel logo then the windows xp loading screen and then shuts down and
> turns itself back on and then loads the intel logo again and then go's
> to the options screen which ask's you if you want to load the PC in:
> Safe Mode.
> Safe Mode with Networking.
> Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
> Last known Good Configuration.
> or just start the PC normally.
>
> Now i have tried all of them and none work except for when i pick
>
> Safe Mode it goes to another screen and it has all this system
> information repeating itself then it comes up with press "Esc" button to
> cancel loading and the only way i can get it to work is if i press the
> "Esc" button then i can start using the pc but i cant use CD's or play
> any sound through my PC at all and my pc acts like its on 64mb of RAM or
> less when i actaully have 1GB:frown:
>
> So if anyone can help me out or if any of you expert Computer Guys can
> help me out or give me advice how to fix this problem it would be a
> great help:biggrin:
>
> Kyzak Gears:smile:
>

> --
> 11kyzak11

Get into Safe Mode, then use System Restore to set Windows back by a day or
two.

0
Pegasus

Cannot start Microsoft Outlook #2
When a user tries to start Outlook 2002 they get this error: Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed -We are using exchange 2000. -OWA does work for this user. -this just started happening and only affects this person. Can you ping the Exchange server, by name, from the affected user's workstation? Have you tried creating a new profile for the user pointing at the same Exchange mailbox? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct ...

Microsoft Exchange Event
Hi, I am trying to start Microsoft Exchange Event service, however I am unable to do so. I get the following error in MMC: "Could not start the Microsoft Exchange Event service on Local Computer. The service did not return an error. This could be an internal Windows error or an internal service error. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator." Also, in the Application log this error is recorded: "An unexpected MAPI error occurred. Error returned was [0x80004005]." I looked at Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 212933, however, after carrying out all the...

Citi Card not updating when starting Money 2006
I have a few credit cards and bank accounts set up for online updates. My Citi Card account is the only one where you can specify the frequency for updating. I have it set for "Every Day". When I first sign into Money 2006 in the morning it automatically performs an online update for all my cards and banks - except my Citi Card account. In order to update that account I have to do a manual update. I tried disabling online updates for the account and then enabling it again, however its still not updating automatically when I sign in. Anyone have a solution for this? ...

Visio 2002 Network Sharing
In previous versions of Visio you could install Visio on a server and then install just a portion of Visio on workstations. To actually run Visio, the client would have to connect to base server installation. This was nice because you could install Visio on several machines but limit the concurrent connections at the server and save on licensing - especially for those who needed the product but infrequently. Does installation option still exist in Visio 2002? If so how does it handle the online registration of the product? ...

Pc Based Home Theater
Monster MCC AV100 Activity-based A/V Home Theater Controller Price:$279.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000CQPFCU Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000CQPFCU ...

windows fails to start
PLEASE HELP !!!! I have a Sony Vaio laptop with factory installed vista. It bought it about a year and a half ago. I tried to turn it on and am getting a black screen with "windows boot manager" and the message : Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem: 1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart the computer. 2. Choose your language settings and click next. 3. Click "repair your computer" When I try to restart computer it won't let me get to boot options, even when I push F8 it j...

Keep formatting PC to PC
I did the page formating from One PC. but when i open that document from another PC, there's formating have changed. so i wanna know, how to keep page formating, without changing the page sizes with the contents PC to PC? All depends of which version of Excel the PC have. Play it safe by formatting in the lowest version PC. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "chari" <chari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A2FEB7F-FE4A-49CF-862A-25D79086BC8F@microsoft.com... >I did the page formating from One PC. but when i open that document fro...

4.0 Workflow
I am trying to setup a workflow to send an email when an Account record gets deleted. I want to include the name of the Company in the email and who deleted it. The workflow fires, but always has a Status of Waiting because it says "The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it". The reason this happens, I am assuming, is that the record has already been deleted so data from the record cannot be included in the email. Is there a way I can accomplish what I want? Workflow plugins are asynchronous so by the time you get to the databas...

XP Home Edition Start-up
My computer will not start up normally. When I try to start up it works only until the welcome screen and restarts. I have to start in 'safe mode' and use 'start up with last settings that worked.' The only visible change after start up is that the tool bar on the bottom of the screen is white. Also, I have tried the system restore, but get a premature shutdown, cannot restore message. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank You -- Fred "Fred Highmore" <FredHighmore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F938C6F0-5313-4D42-8E9...

Outlook can't be started up in Terminal Server
Hi there, My outlook 2003 can't be strated up when our terminal server user logs into the server. THere is an error shown that " Cannot start Microsft Outlook. The program is not registered properly. Please run set up again." I'm trying to reinstall MS office and re-activated the product again but it still doesn't work. However, if I log in on the terminal server by using administrator account or any authorized user as administrator, there is no problem at all. I can't find the reason why???? Is there anyone being able to help me to sort this out? In news:60F...

Money Sttd.2004-Will not open-starts install
Something happened now when I try to activate MOney it starts an install sequence and I have to use Task Mgr. to stop it. Need help fast. Bills are due. Thanks EdC >-----Original Message----- >Something happened now when I try to activate MOney it >starts an install sequence and I have to use Task Mgr. to >stop it. Need help fast. Bills are due. Thanks EdC >. >Same problem, think I will re-install it! ...

Annoying "Enter Network Password" Box
Has anyone out there had a problem with the annoying "Enter Network Password" box continuously popping up ever few minutes or so. Okay so shoot me for still running Win98 and Outlook 2002 synch'd to a iPaq 5550. Aside from upgrading to XP, does anyone have any ideas how I can stop this from occuring?? Thanks in advance. You may take a look at this Technet article: OL: You Continuously Receive Prompts for Your NT Domain Credentials http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3ben-us%3b321652 -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "DennisOS" <anonymous@d...

OL03 and network errors quesiton
Is it possible to set OL to be silent in the presence of network errors (and just retry until it works), rather than bringing up the "send/receive progress" and/or the "enter network password" dialogs? As it is, it's not only annoying, but OL halts processing on all inboxes (causing the server-side to fill-up) until the dialogs are manually dismissed, assuming the computer is even attended. thanks, mike Mike <vimakefile@yahoo.com> wrote: > Is it possible to set OL to be silent in the presence of network > errors (and just retry until it works), r...

Macrons
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When I use macrons (e.g. M&amp;#257;ori) in emails, the come up as question marks (?) at the other end if the user is on a PC. <br><br>Macrons translate fine between PC and Mac when using WORD, the problem is only with Entourage. Is there a setting I migh missing? Any chance this issue could be resolved with Office 2008? On 2010-01-12 03:39:00 -0500, Dyanna@officeformac.com said: > When I use macrons (e.g. M&#257;ori) in emails, the come up as question > mark...

pc
vielleicht gehts jetzt wieder mama ...

Exchange administrator console not starting
Sometimes on my Exchange 5.5 server the exchange administrator console will not start. I would double click on the icon and nothing would happen. A reboot fixes this problem. The server itself is OK as emails are still working fine and I can open the console from my desktop or another exchange server. Any tips on how to resolve this. If you need more information then please do ask. Thanks F. What errors (and the details of the errors) are you getting in the application or system logs? -------------------- >Thread-Topic: Exchange administrator console not starting >thread-index: ...

about data synchronization between pc and smartphone
I use eVC3/eVC4 to develop for smartphone platform. My desktop program saves/updates data into files on hard disk. On smartphone device,the program saves/updates data into ram or SD card. When the smartphone device connect PC,microsoft activeSync works.How do I keep data synchronization between pc and smartphone? Thanks. ___________________________________ http://www.msale.net/bbs a Chinese-language message board for developers,including palm,ppc,symbian,and etc. http://www.zirong.net/blog/ Miken's private life ...

Tablet PC output not working.
UE =3D Ultraedit I've already contacted UE on this problem, their response, they don't = have a way to use the tablet PC output. I'd always figured the PC output was pretty much just cut & paste. Using my wacom 12wx the other day, I ran across a web link I wanted to = visit later when I got online. To save the link, I wanted to write into a = desktop note. I fired up UE, no tablet PC input panel. I tapped the icon in the = task bar and got the tablet PC input to write in. After typing the url into the tablet input, I hit the enter on the = floating keyboard....

Money won't start #4
Hi, When I try to sign in to Money, I get an error saying "The sign-in attempt for (my passport address) was unsuccessful. Please try your sign-in name and password again." The details are correct and my passport is working OK elsewhere and I've tried both backup files too, same error. My Money version is 12.0.0.613 and I'm using XP Pro SP2, fully patched. I recall this happening a while back and it was something to do with MS servers, but I can't recall what it was. Anyone got any ideas what's wrong? Many thanks for any help offered. Le D�rachd -- Andy In mic...

Enter Network Password
I keep getting this dia box popping up every few seconds. How do I fix it? When that happens, click Cancel. That should produce an error message. Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Kermit" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message = news:OIRbKJHwKHA.404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I keep getting this dia box popping up every few seconds. How do I fix ...

how do i synchronise a diary my manager has on his pc, with my pc
can anyone tell me how i synchronise a diary my manager has on his pc (which syncs to his pda) so I can make, alter, create appointments on my pc, that will synch with his pc (we're on a network). or can i access his diary from my pc (he usually keeps it open) Is there a specific version I need? I've tried to do it before and failed and given up. Any help would be appreciated. Do you have an Exchange Server in your office? If so, you may be able to open his mailbox and edit his Journal "rosebud982" <rosebud982@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Using Access to open a file on PC at a scheduled time
I have an excel file that takes a while to load. I'd like to have a form open that has code top open this file at 7 AM. Task Scheduler for windows won't work. Anyone have a code they would suggest? i am trying to run a exe at 6am, the scheduler doesn't run....it does run if someone/myself is logged in to computer.....but i want to run it automatically in the morning by itself.... any hint or advise ? thanks "dbouton" wrote: > It requests a network password. When I enter it, it fails. I don't know. It > doesnt seem relevant though. > > "Kla...

Pocket PC to PC via serial port in eMbedded VC++
Can nanybody communicate from a pocket pc to serial port on PC in embedded vc++? The code below worksfrom COM1: to COM2: via null modem but not on pocket pc. Ay ideas? HANDLE hPort=0; CString sName; CString sOut=""; char szOut[256]=""; char szNC[100]="No connection!"; DCB dcb; // open sName = _T("COM1:"); hPort = CreateFile(sName, GENERIC_READ | GENERIC_WRITE, 0, NULL, OPEN_EXISTING, 0, NULL); if(hPort == INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE) { MessageBox((LPCTSTR)szNC); return; } // dcb dcb.DCBlength = sizeof(DCB); GetCommState(hPort, &d...

How do I access my outlook account from a different PC?
I need to know how I access my outlook outside of my home PC In news:50E9D464-3404-40F2-B01D-C2829C889A28@microsoft.com, Tony <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I need to know how I access my outlook outside of my home PC Hi - you don't. Outlook is a mail client, a piece of software you installed & run on your computer. What you may be able to do is check your e-mail via your ISP or mail host's webmail server, or, if they don't have one, www.mail2web.com Tony <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to know how I access my outlook out...

want Start > Programs to show all programs
How do I get Start > Programs to automatically show all programs instead of only a few? Jack On 6/5/2010 7:46 PM, Jack B wrote: > How do I get Start> Programs to automatically show all programs instead of > only a few? OS? ... Try this: http://www.help2go.com/Tutorials/Windows/Force_Start_Menu_to_Show_All_Programs.html Jack B wrote: > How do I get Start > Programs to automatically show all programs > instead of only a few? Did you even check what configuration options (properties) were available for the Windows taskbar? Right-click on and ...