Move Rundll.32_ from CD System disk and change to Rundll32.exe?? - 152530

How do I do this?

Thanks,
Doug

1
Doug

Moving license to a new computer

Conditional formats unexpectedly changing
I think we may have discovered a rare anomaly or program bug in Excel 2007. If we create a conditional format that includes a custom format and then delete another (totally different) custom format, the custom format assigned to the conditional format will change. The change usually represents a shift to one of the custom formats that was next to the deleted format. Does anyone have information on this anomaly? Can you give details of the data and the formatting? Is it 2007 or an earlier version? -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my...

System shutdown due to RPC terminating?!?
Hi, My system gives me a message that it's shutting down in (60 seconds) due to a Remote Procedure Call (RPC) terminating unexpectedly. It says this was authorized by NT AUTHORITY/SYSTEM. How can I prevent this? It only happens when connected to the internet, Outlook does not have to be running. I'm using Windows XP home, and Office XP PRO Please help JERRY bashed at the keyboard and said : > Hi, > > My system gives me a message that it's shutting down in > (60 seconds) due to a Remote Procedure Call (RPC) > terminating unexpectedly. It says this was autho...

Safe to Move?

System Restore does not work
For some time now when I use System Restore it goes through the motions, rebooting, etc., but always ends up telling me that it could not restore to the selected point, to choose another one. If I do choose another one, I always get the same result. I am using XP Home SP3. Help would be appreciated. Thank you. -- medwayfire.org In news:7747D9CF-561E-4EF0-A10D-26BE48250F05@microsoft.com =?Utf-8?B?QnVkZHlib3k=?= <Buddyboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > For some time now when I use System Restore it goes through the > motions, rebooting, etc., but always end...

UK Bacs payment system
Does anyone know if GP can upload payment details to the Bacs payment system in the UK? Ryan Yes, the UKBACS module funny enough. However in Great Plains 8.0 its been replaced with the European EFT module. "Ryan Finnesey" <rfinnesey@verizon.net> wrote in message news:e0ftpHApEHA.3488@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if GP can upload payment details to the Bacs payment > system in the UK? > > Ryan > Ok where can I find a list of modules? We are not a GP partner at this point. Ryan "mike" <mike@home> wrote in message n...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

System Admin has set policies to prevent this installation
I am trying to re-install Microsoft Publisher in my two computers. The desktop installed perfectly but the notebook gives me this message - "The System Administrator has set policies to prevent this installation". I have only one account and it is as administrator and I didn't set any policies that I am aware of. Can anyone please tell me how to cancel the policy and where I would find reference to it. Thanks in advance. Richard On 25/03/2010 7:59 AM, Richard John wrote: > I am trying to re-install Microsoft Publisher in my two computers. > The desktop i...

Re:Changing dialog size
Hi,all I want to change my controls size when the user change the dialog size. But the dialog can not receive the message-WM_SIZE. How can I let the OS system send the message-WM_SIZE? ...

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Win 7 system: Works SE 9 corrupted,Office '03 product key not work
I purchased Microsoft Office 2003 professional upgrade some years ago and installed in on my laptop with XP. It allowed me to upgrade because I had works already installed. I have just purchased a new laptop with Windows 7 installed. It has (had) Works SE 9 on it and the 60 days trail of Office 2007. I tried to install Office 2003 but when I entered the product key it said that I did not have a previous office product installed and quit the install. It did not recognize Works SE 9. I then installed my older copy of Works 7 in an attempt to get it to recognize that (which it did ...

How do I change default user name for all Excel Files?
Attempting SSconsolidation ex Tools-->Options, User Info tab. You may need to do it from Word, depending on your version...which is why including your version is always helpful. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "miriamfox" <miriamfox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0889E47B-E1C6-4F3B-B6D5-8AF5405AA92C@microsoft.com... > Attempting SSconsolidation ex ...

Changing MS defaults for CPropertySheet Tab Tooltip
Dear MFC community: I am a developer working on an MFC application using property sheets. I have added tooltip functionality for the property sheets by deriving both CPropertySheet and CPropertyPage. The application I am working on needs customization with multilined tooltips and at least 200 characters supported. I have successfully implemented this strategy for the tooltips on the controls themselves inside each property page. However, I am not able to change the MS defaults of one line and 80 characters limit for the tab headers of the property sheet. Please find below the code that cr...

How to bulk cancel waiting system jobs?
In our MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 we have got several tenthousands of system jobs of type "Matchcode Update" with status "Waiting". Is there any other possibility to cancel all of them in bulk or do we have to select them pagewise (which means 250 jobs per page at most) and cancel them manually? Best regards, Sebastian Schmitt ...

How can I change the From: field ?
Sorry for stupid question, but: How can I change the From: field in my Microsoft Outlook 2003 account? User has account in Active Directory, Nicky, for example, the account is mail-enabled in Exchange 2003. So, the user has email address Nicky@domain.name, and his e-mails are shown with Nicky in the recipient's From: field. But the user wants that his e-mails would have field From: with Nicky_Boy :). I tried to change his Alias, Simple display name (AD, Exchange options) - without result. May be there are some options in user's Microsoft Outlook 2003 to change, but I didn't see t...

Moving Folder error