Make Unlimited FREE Calls!

Join Green Win Network and when you are ready to make unlimited free
calls simply register your number and that,s it. You can now make free
calls to anyone in the Green Win Network who has also signed up for
the GWN Telecoms Services and enjoy massively discounted calls to any
other number.You can even invite all of the contacts on your telephone
address book instantly?our system takes care of the rest for you.

http://affiliates.greenwinnetwork.com/users/ref/ohmmani

Here's how it works?

* When your contacts sign for the GWN Telecoms Serives you can call
them at zero cost
* Simply check to see if the GWN symbol is showing beside their name
on your phone display
* When you see the symbol you can make your call knowing that it will
be free even if that person is on the other side of the world
* Your call is routed over the GWN servers and the call quality is
excellent
* You can make unlimited free calls to anyone in the Green Win Network
* It really is that simple!

hhttp://affiliates.greenwinnetwork.com/users/ref/ohmmani

When you join Green Win network as a free member you automatically
become an affiliate earning instant commission in real time.

When anyone in your referral network subscribes to our telecoms
package or makes any other purchase you will be making instant
commissions.

There are zero obligations, quotas or requirements before you earn
commissions.

All you need to to do to start earning is build your referral network
which is tracked through ten levels with unlimited members on each
level.

And it gets even better?because you don't have to wait for pay day to
get your commissions.

Every commission generated from your 10 level deep unlimited width
referral network is credited to you in real time.

You can access your back office 24/7 and move your money to our
ewallet service whenever you want and from there you transfer to your
bank or load your MasterCard?which we give you for free.

There is no waiting for pay checks or administration?you simply pay
yourself out whenever you want.

There are over 4 billion people using mobile phones and they are
mostly paying big fees to call their contacts at home and overseas?but
with the Green Win Network they and you can say hello freedom and bye
bye roaming charges.

You see?when you call one of your contacts in the green win network
your call is automatically routed via our servers over the internet?in
fact we even show you on your phone display whether your contact is
reachable via our network before you even make the call?so you know
that your call is going to be connected for free?even when you are
calling the other side of the world.

No connection charges?no roaming charges?just free unlimited calls.

Your call is connected immediately and the quality is excellent !

You can also make calls to numbers not in your contact list and we
have taken care of that for you also. Those calls will give you a
massive saving compared to what you would ususally pay. Our network
currently covers calls to over 100 countries?.with more countries
coming soon.

But the killer APP here is when you introduce your contacts using our
push button invite. Your send the invite and your contacts have
instant access to start making free calls. All they need to do is
accept the invite and they are automatically in the system for the 7
DAY FREE TRIAL.

They don't even need to register.
But don,t worry as our system tracks their number just like we track
cookies via the web site. So when they do come to sign up the system
knows that it is your referral.

This is powerful stuff as you are creating a viral tsunami that can
spread globally as more and more people join your 10 level unlimited
width referral network that can make you a 5 or even 6 figure income
in commissions?and because the subscription fee is renewable?you can
build a passive residual commission income plus make all the calls you
want for free or at up to 98% savings.

JOIN FREE NOW!
http://affiliates.greenwinnetwork.com/users/ref/ohmmani
0
circle5003

Macro calling shortcut keys
Hello Suddenly on only my last workbook the macro calling combination ctrl+shift+letter does not respond, although it did before. When pressing ctrl+shift a beep is heard and the letter cannot be pressed. Otherwise all macros work perfectly. This situation does not occurr on any other workbook and has never occurred before, over many, many years. Have you tried to look at the macro set to ensure that the hotkey combination is still correct? If you go to Tools->Macro->Macros, highlight the macro in question, and then click Options, it will show you what the shortcut key is (and y...

Make Default

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

OutlookFreeware.com: Over 50 Free Outlook Add-ins!
Just to let everyone know: there is a web site containing over 50 completely free Microsoft Outlook utilities and add-ins. OutlookFreeware (http://www.outlookfreeware.com) Add Attachments: Attaches files from specified folder to messages. It is possible to skip files with identical names. http://www.outlookfreeware.com/en/products/all/OutlookAttachmentsAdd Save Attached Messages: Saves attached messages to the specified Outlook folder. It is possible to retain the original Outlook folder structure. http://www.outlookfreeware.com/en/products/all/OutlookAttachmentsMessageSav= e Pack Attachments...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Can I extend my free trial period?
My 30 days is up, but I'm not done testing. How can I get an extension for a week or so? Greg wrote: > My 30 days is up, but I'm not done testing. How can I get an > extension for a week or so? Tough s*it, Sherlock, you can't. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Greg <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > My 30 days is up, but I'm not done testing. How can I get an > extension for a week or so? If you order a second copy of the trial, you might be able to get an extra thirty days. But the activation software...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Set up a script for a live performance with a cue call sheet
How do I set up a single one-sided sheet to follow a live performance script and be able to write stand-by notes and cues in a column beside the script with a timecode format ...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk ...

How to make a stacked bar chart using time?
Hi, I have the following data to plot on a stacked bar chart, and displayed as time. Dr X Dr Y Dr Z 02:03 03:00 01:00 00:20 02:00 00:30 00:40 01:00 00:30 02:45 01:00 00:15 02:10 08:13 07:00 02:00 This is time in hours and minutes. I need the result to look like this... Dr.X bar [02:03][00:20][00:40][02:45][00:15][02:10] Dr.Y bar [03:00][02:00][01:00][01:00] Dr.Z bar [01:00][00:30][00:30] where [02:03] represents a colour to represent 2 hrs & 3 mins etc. If I just select the Dr. X data I can get a stacked chart, but as soon as I add either Dr. Y or Dr. Z data the whole chart ...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

replication problems with NON_IPM_SUBTREE\SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY
I am struggling to find any information on the error. I have one admin group with a FE and 4 BE servers. On one of the servers I am getting Event ID 3092 replication errors. I have 3 routing goups and have PF referals setup on all RGC's. I have not set replication on the schedule+ free busy system folder. If I check the replication tab of the folder it says to replicate to the public store on the server with the problem i.e replicate to itself. Error 1129 occurred while processing a replication event. Help Folder: (3-7) NON_IPM_SUBTREE\SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY Some more information...

How do I make each row add up seperatly? Please make it easy...
I have never set up anything on excel before. My job has always had it ready for me. I want to do this to help me figure out how much I will need for my baking ingredients for the holidays. I thought that I could put a row for sugar, and then for everything I am making with sugar type in 3/4 cup and 1 1/2 cups then at the end of all the sugar items have it add how much I will need. Can anyone tell me step by step how to set this up?? Please make it easy I am not computer smart at all. I'm willing to take this project on! Why don't you email what you have to ng@officear...

Adding buttons to phone call toolbar?
Can't see to find it in the SDK but can you use ISV.Config to add new buttons on to the phone call (activity) screens? I've created a series of phone call records related to invoices (one each). When an admin person calls the customer they are typically dealling with more then one invoice on the call. What we'd like to do is update all invoice phone calls with one copy of the phone call (instead of manually creating one record for each invoice). So we're thinking some kind of apply button which pop's up and selects the invoice records and on save creates copies of ...

Publish calendar to web
I publish a calendar to a web page. Some events are marked as private, and they don't get published. My problem is that where the private event is, a label showing "Free" or "Busy" shows up on the calendar. I'd rather just have an empty spot. There doesn't seem to be a way of selecting "none" for free/busy label. This did not happen with Office 2000, but started with the Office 2002 upgrade. How can I get rid of the labels? Thanks in advance. ...