Is there a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) for Windows XP?

Is there a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) for Windows XP? If there isn't then,
can PSR be compatible with Windows XP?

-Ryan
BICSI Certified IT installor I

PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) wrote:
> Is there a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) for Windows XP? If there
> isn't then, can PSR be compatible with Windows XP?
>
> -Ryan
> BICSI Certified IT installor I

No.

No.

Print Screen --> Paste into Word.

SnagIt.

FastStone (can run from a portable drive.)

Camtasia.

TeamViewer to help the customer remotely even through firewalls with minimal
configuration on their side (if any).

All good ways to either capture or remotely assist.

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP

Shenan

Cell border formatting problem
Hi - In a simple, unprotected worksheet (Excel 2002), I cannot format the borders of some of the cells. If I click on the border button on the formatting toolbar, nothing happens. If I go to Format>Cells on the Menu Bar, nothing happens. I can, however, type in these cells. For some of these cells, I can copy and paste a formatted cell from another part of the worksheet successfully. For some cells, I cannot copy and paste a formatted cell. Sometimes if I select a range of cells around the offending cell, I can format all of them. But I still cannot format the offender by itself. ...

Problem with Hotmail?
I keep getting messages queued up to hotmail.com & msn.com, but no toehr domains. I'm using Exchange 2003 on Win2k3 w/ GFI Mail Essentials & Symantec Mail Security. Tracking center shows the the items get as far as "Routed and Queued for Remote Delivery". I've deleted the DNS Cache on our DNS Servers & on the Exchange Server, which didn't help. I rebooted the Exchange Server last night which cleared up the problem until this afternoon, when the problem returned. I can connect directly with telnet from our Exchange Server to mx1.hotmail.com 25. Any...

Open form for record selected in subform
Hello, I have 3 forms. The starting form (#1) has an unbound combobox from which users can select a clinic, and a subform (#2) in datasheet format. The subform runs off a query that is tied to the clinic that the user selects on the parent form. Because the subform is based on a query that ties several normalized tables together, I cannot edit the fields in that subform. Therefore, when the data display, I want to be able to click on the ID field of any record and have another form (#3) popup to show detailed, editable information for that specific record. I have tried setting ...

probleme
Voudrait savoir comment �a que je ne re�oit plue de messange par jnet@ntl.sympatico.ca en m�me temps que morin-alary-@hotmail.com ...

AppCrach Problem
This program Modio worked fine untill 2 days ago. It keeps shutting down before I get to use it. These are the deatails: * problem signature: *problem event name: appcrash application name: modio.exe application version: 1.0.0.0 application timestamp: 4a5a1505 fault module name: stackhash_27f2 fault module version: 0.0.0.0 fault module timestamp: 00000000 exception code: c0000005 exception offset: 0001136c os version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3 locale id: 1033 additional information 1: 27f2 additional information 2: 325055436168101a578479ab72a66d1a additional information 3: 21e2 ...

Sub-Report Problem
I have a sub-report that prints "exactly" as it should, but then repeats many, many times. The stand alone sub-report prints two pages. The sub-report in the main report prints 4226 pages (duplicates of two pages, 2113 times). The reports are NOT linked. The sub-report is located in the Detail section of the main report. I select to print this sub-report from a form, and then make the appropriate controls visible/not visible depending on the type of report I want. It works great, just too many pages on the sub-report. All other main reports (as selected from the Form, work fi...

Problem in displaying the chart
Hi all, Good evening. I am facing one problem at creating chart. This is my coding. Charts.Add ActiveChart.ChartType = xlBarClustered ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Data").Range("A5:E6"), PlotBy:= _ xlRows * ActiveChart.Location Where:=xlLocationAsObject, Name:="Cost"* With ActiveChart .HasTitle = True .ChartTitle.Characters.Text = _ "5 Time Predictability of Design and Construction" .Axes(xlCategory, xlPrimary).HasTitle = False .Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary).Has...

rms with windows vista
I install RMS 1.3 RF to my laptop which run windows Vista. somehow it does not let me to complete installation. Does anyone experience this issue? Thank you very much. I have not checked the sys requirements, but are you sure 1.3R supports vista? "quy nguyen" <qnguyen@eretailsoft.com> wrote in message news:eIgcs8lcHHA.4656@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I install RMS 1.3 RF to my laptop which run windows Vista. somehow it does >not let me to complete installation. Does anyone experience this issue? >Thank you very much. > It is my understanding that you ne...

Plam
I synchronise my Palm with MS Oulook 2002 (Windows XP) several times a day. For my calendar, I have set the sync on 'synchronise files'. It used to work fine until about a month ago (when I have installed the last Windows SP?). Now, instead of synchronizing, it simply adds up all the events. I end up having 50 events on the same day and same time (because I have done 50 synhronisations) ! Any solution or advice...?Thanks. ...

Exchange server 2003 installation problem
Hi, I am new in Exchange Server. I am trying to insatll exchange server 2003. I download trial version of software and Exchange Server 2003 guide.doc from microsoft. I used Win 2003 server for OS, make the server as a domain controller with Active directory because it is testing so that i do not want to join our domain. Install all the services which the guide recommended. Run the Exchange 2003 ForestPrep and DoaminPrep from CD which I downloaded . wehn I try to install actual Exchange server the window looks just like ForestPrep, not the pictures guide shows. It is all greyed out and ...

printing problems #3
We have an HP Laser Printer (1300) with plenty of ram.. and yet I get an error whenever I send something of legal size to the printer. Is anyone else having compatibility issues between Publisher and HP? I called HP support and they indicate it must be application problem.. i.e. issues with Publisher. Word docs print fine. Werner I forgot to mention. The printer is on a server. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Werner <wernerno@spamon.aibn.com>... > I called HP support and they indicate it must be application > problem.. i.e. issu...

Problems with Holidays
Hi there. I am using Outlook 2000 for Windows XP - Home Edition. I have followed the instructions to add holidays to my calendar - in this case, Canadian and Christian holidays. Once I complete the process, there are no holidays there. I have been reading on this group about "OutHol.exe". What is this file? Do I need it? If so, how can I get it? When you reply, can you please reply by email to llimbo72@yahoo.com? For some reason my hotmail account randomly decides not to deliver mail from some people, so I can't rely on it. Limbo. If you have Outlook 2000 or an earlier ...

CryptAcquireContext problem in Win98
Hi, I created CryptAcquireContext in win2000 and it is working successfully and when i installed in Win98 (Fresh system) it fails, i gote the error "Provider's public key is invalid " any one tell me how can i able to avoide this error. I invoked the functions as follows CryptAcquireContext (&hProv, NULL, NULL, PROV_RSA_FULL, 0) Thanks in advance Rgds Dinil, ...

Is there a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) for Windows XP?
Is there a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) for Windows XP? If there isn't then, can PSR be compatible with Windows XP? -Ryan BICSI Certified IT installor I PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) wrote: > Is there a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) for Windows XP? If there > isn't then, can PSR be compatible with Windows XP? > > -Ryan > BICSI Certified IT installor I No. No. Print Screen --> Paste into Word. SnagIt. FastStone (can run from a portable drive.) Camtasia. TeamViewer to help the customer remotely even through firewalls with minimal config...

On click add record
I have a form that I use to enter new records into a table (tblNewJobs). On the same form, I also use a macro on form that appends the new records as well as other information to another table (tblJobsArchive). The problem is that I must use the "enter" key after entering data the last field on the form so that the record gets entered into (tblNewJobs). What type of command would I use in the macro to add the last data entry to the table in lieu of using the "enter key". Try GoToRecord, then set record to New -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they ...

problem on UpdateData()
Dear, Folks, I used updatedata() on my program. I found the program had problem when the updatedata() was executed , I found the PROBLEM : unhandled exception...access violation... I don't know why, I called updatedata()several time on the same program, but only one calling cann't get through Also,I found if I remove the function call String2ByteArray(str,buf); so updatedata() work well. my code : ----------------------- int String2ByteArray(CString str, BYTE* buf) { str.Remove(' '); str.MakeUpper(); if (str.Left(2) == "0X") str = str.Mid(2); ...

Recording Urls Entered in Web Browsers...............
All, I have a assignment that was recently given me to create a piece of software that will record what internet addresses have been browsed by a client on their machine. I basically need a piece of software that will gather internet addresses that the user enters in their web browser. (So everyone knows, the end user will know this activity is occuring, and will in fact initiate this process). I would not like it to be tied to any specific browser, if possible, but in either case would like to see any possible directions others may take. I am not really sure on how to proceed. Anyone have ...

Outlook problem #34
I am having some trouble getting my outlook to work with my pop3 account these are the errors that I have been getting. Has any one ever seen these error codes before; &#61623; Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8007000E) : 'Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.' No other programs running when outlook was. &#61623; Task 'pop3.microconstants.com - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' Does anyone have an ide...

Outlook Address Book problem using Windows 7
I just got a new laptop with Wiondows 7, and MS Outlook. My Contacts imported fine, but my address book is blank. I have tried just about everything in outlook to straighten it out, but suspect its a problem with Windows 7 User account settings. I created a separate user in Windows 7, and can get the address book to work fine, but this would be a problem to implement becauase of all the customization for other programs. Question, in previous versions of Windows you could change the User preferences and profiles for Mail settings. Can anyone tell me how to do it in Windows ...

mail; problems
bonjour. Mes boites de reception m'indiqueent que j'ai 80 messages lus et 3 messages en attente de lecture. Quand j'ouvre la boite il est indiqu� qu'elle est vide.Au t�l�phone l'assistance technique numericable me dit qu'elle n'y peut rien faire. Avez-vous une solution? merci Good morning. My boxes reception m'indiqueent I read 80 messages and 3 messages waiting to be read. When I open the box indicated it is vide.Au numericable telephone technical support told me she can do anything. Do you have a solution? thank you Robert Gostanian a �cr...

Outlook 2003 PST problems

having trouble with windows mail
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'Foreverzetaclassy@live.com'. Subject 'Application Data For Mental Health Worker', Account: 'pop3.aol.com', Server: 'smtp.aol.com', Pr...

Problem shortcuts in Word

more than two MX record
Hi gurus I have and exchange 2000 server, two statics ip, two routers.- each router has it own Ip address.- my mx record points to one of my public IP and all email comes through this using one of my router, then my router push all email to my spam firewall and my firewall push those emails to my exchange server. I want some of my outside user to send email using the other router and bypass my spam firewall. do I just create another MX record pointing to the next static ip and use my router to forward those email directly to my exchange server my MX record mail.domain.com can I cr...