ID evento: 7024
Data:  21/02/2010
Ora:  11.39.32
Utente:  N/D
Computer: D630
Descrizione:
The IIS Admin Service service terminated with service-specific error
2148073478 (0x80090006).

and

Tipo evento: Errore
Origine evento: DCOM
Categoria evento: Nessuno
ID evento: 10010
Data:  21/02/2010
Ora:  11.40.02
Utente:  D630\Administrator
Computer: D630
Descrizione:

The server {A9E69610-B80D-11D0-B9B9-00A0C922E750} did not register with DCOM
within the required timeout.

If  I right click on a folder to see the space allocated, it takes 15-20 sec
to respons and on the registry the two events are logged
I've checked  registry permission on key
{A9E69610-B80D-11D0-B9B9-00A0C922E750} that refer to iis admin
I've tryed to reset premission under service and component, config dcom
I've checked the permission and files
under.....Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys
and everything seems to be fine, but I still get this error.
What else can I do, prior to reinstall IIS?
Thank you
Alex

0
alex

cant start outlook pst file to large

Dynamics will not start after login
I have applied Service Pack 7 to a GP 7.5 installation. I ran the special upgrade on all databases. I then Launch Great Plains. It appears to login successfully since I am prompted to add new code. Once I click Yes, the Dynamics screen disappears. When I look at processes on the task manager during login, dynamics.exe is running then it disappears. No error messages. It's weird. Anyone seen this before? Thanks for any ideas you may have. ...

Outlook 2003 mail merge w/Office XP
SBS 2003 Users cannot run mail merge from Outlook 2003 after SBS 2003 deploys Outlook 2003 on PCs w/ Office XP already in place. A message box pops up stating: "To user this feature, you must install the version of Microsoft Word that matches the installed version of Microsoft Office Outlook." Should the PCs go back to Outlook XP or must they upgrade to Office 2003 to get this feature to work again? Is there a possible work around for this? thx in advance for any help! Bob G. Outlook 2003 will require Word 2003 in order for mail merge to work. You can either upgrade ...

Custom Field to display start time in Hours and Minutes
Hi I'm new to Microsoft Project and I'm just finding my way around but I'm struggling to find out how to display the start time field in hours and minutes, if I try a custom field I can display one or the other and if I try to concat both all I get is #error in the field where usually if I mess it up it'll tell me there's an error in my syntax. Could somebody help a noob out? Hi, For Project 2007: Tools, Options, View, select the Date Format on top of the list. All dates will now include time of day. -- Jan De Messemaeker Microsoft Project Most Val...

Exchange System Manager (unreachable Servers)
When I am in Exchange System Manager and I go to Tools-Monitoring and Status-Status i see my exchange servers listed. I notice that My cluster and my frontend server both have red X's and have a status of unreachable... i am thinking that this is not good.. does anyone have any way or testing or finding out why my servers are unreachable. We do notice that there are some issues with users sending emails to groups..not all members of that group will get the emails.. not sure if this has anything to do with it... any help would be great ..if you need additional info please let me kn...

IIS log files filling up my drive
I have a severely under utilized SBS2008R2-sp2 server. It does not support any websites. The files in the web root are the default ones. We use Exchange and store files, and rarely log in remotely. We stopped receiving emails recently and I was asked to find out why. I found the c: drive at 99% full. Exchange is on d: drive. I found 13 gigs of IIS log files and moved them to another drive to fix the problem. But, why is IIS generating so much data? Where can I find information on all the different IIS log file categories? One folder W3SVC1372222313 was a real hog with single ...

IIS Reinstall
Is there a way to remove and reinstall IIS and have it automatically pick up the EXCHANGE Specific stuff for OWA and whatever other ities Exchange has in with IIS? Thanks K You can reset these directories to default permissions but you will need to reinstall Exchange if you want to reinstall IIS. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "Kerry" <Kerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFC2BA7F-92B0-4E8F-9E3A-E6231EAF84AF@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to remove and reinstall IIS and have it automatically pick...

XP Outlooks setup wizard is gone? How get back?
I just reloaded and installed all updates for XP SP3 and Outlook2000. I am unable to setup mulitple accounts now. The procedure is shown below, but this wizard is no longer there http://www.utexas.edu/its/messaging/outlookxp.html I can add accounts but each account updates into one inbox. Is there something I need to do to get this feature back or is there something else now with SP3? I want to have multiple accounts to one ISP with Outlook and I cant do it now. All accounts go to one inbox. It used to ask me which account to use before Outlook started. I believe I need the featu...

Outlook starting problem
"Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. A dialog box is open. Close it and try again." ...

Can not Remove Locitech stuff in XP Add/Remove
I have two entries in XP Add/Remove, "Logitech Desktop Messenger" and "Logitech Camera Driver". I have tried all the tricks that I can find including going into the Registry, but nothing will get rid of them. I would appreciate any tips that you may have to offer. ...

File Repository Server Input is down 11-26-04
When trying to run a report the following error is generated: Crystal Report Viewer File Repository Server Input is down restart of the services lets us run a report once before the error reappears, and the second attempt at a report gets the error. any ideas? ...

XP confusing Excel and Publisher
When I try to access the Excel Help files, XP tries to install Publisher, then tells me I'm missing a PUB file. If I try to close Installer with Task Manager, Excel itself crashes. Help! Thanks ...

Macro or Lookup? Not sure where to start.
I have created two worksheets: 1) Auction Items Item# Table# Location# ItemDescription WinBid are the headers of the data. 2) Bidders Bidder# FirstName LastName I would like to be able to create a macro or something that will allow me to enter the item#, bidder# and winning bid price and have a sheet filled with. ie. Item# 2 (Handcrafted Table) Bidder# 12 (John Doe) Winning Bid $250 Can excel pull from two sheets and created another sheet with all the final details? I am a little new to excel (version 2000) it is the only tool/application available to us at this time. If anyone can poi...

Problems installing XP
I previously had both windows xp and windos 2000 on one comp. I have tried reformatting and just getting xp on it. I have a disk, and it goes through to the reboot after the first part of install. After it reboots, it starts over from the beginning of the disk. I can't seem to get any further. Any suggestions? -- Boop "Boopster" <Boopster@msn.com> wrote in message news:0E4EACBB-9E45-4E81-AA79-669C872D856B@microsoft.com... > I previously had both windows xp and windos 2000 on one comp. I have > tried > reformatting and just getting xp on it....

Programmatically finding and deleting registry entries. 2000 and XP
Hi. I need to write a deinstaller program that goes through the registry reads a few entries then deletes them on 2000 and XP. The reason I have to do this is because the Remove feature of the Modems control panel doesnt clean everything up properly and things lie around that interfere with subsequent installations of the driver. Specifically: 1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0001 But it wont always be \0001 And there are lots of that particular GUID under Class, so ideally I need a way to find the exact key somehow. Or do I...

CEdit in Windows XP
Hello. I have a CWnd derived splash screen containing a CEdit which displays what's happening durings startup. In OnCtlColor I called pDC->SetBkMode to make the edit box transparent. It all worked just fine under NT and 2000 but not under XP. Changing CEdit to CStatic solved the problem, but I'd like to know what's going on here. Is it a bug or a featuren in XP? TIA Maybe some changes in MFCVCRT.dll. Not sure... Ashish "X" <X@X> wrote in message news:07f001c34149$a8ae5040$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hello. > > I have a CWnd derived splash screen contai...

Tab function within cells
Is there a way to put in a tab within a cell? I could manually insert 5 spaces but it's cumbersome. I know I could insert another column but my columns are rather wide and the formatting is done with left justification. Thanks. Select the cells in question, then: <Format> <Cells> <Alignment> tab, Expand the "Horizontal" window, and click on "Left Indent", This activates the normally dormant "Indent" box to the right of that window. Just play with different values in that box to get what you're looking for. -- HTH, RD ----------...

Insufficient Access rights after renaming server
Hello I renames my server to resolve a conflict, it didnt work so i renamed it back and now when I go into exchange admoin i get Insufficent access rights and it wont let me in. ??? John I did the same and its also happening to me Have you resolved this yet? Neda You renamed your Exch server? ugh. On Sun, 2 May 2004 09:41:03 -0700, "Neda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >John, > >I did the same and its also happening to me. > >Have you resolved this yet?? > >Neda No quite, I actually changed the password! Derr OK, two main thing...

xp networking
my IT company set up a windows XP network with 5 workstations. one other computer has vista as its operating system and IT says it can't be networked with the other computers. Is this true? And if so, how do I un-install vista and install XP without losing all my data? Or is there another solution? Thanks. On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:17:01 -0800 martinp martinp <martinp@discussions.microsoft.com> articulated: > my IT company set up a windows XP network with 5 workstations. one > other computer has vista as its operating system and IT says it can't > be network...

POP3 Virtual Server issue
Hi! I've a POP3 connectivity issue. It's not possible for me to log in from a client machine to the POP3 Virtual Server for a Mailbox account in an specific domain. My AD Forest is like this: domain1.ws (forest root.) - Global Catalog noc.domain1.ws (subdomain) - Global Catalog (This is the Domain where the Exchange Server 2003 exists). I've created an account in "noc.domain1.ws" and everything went well: name: test1 address: test1@noc.domain.ws POP3: mail.domain.ws SMTP: mail.domain.ws User Name: test1@noc.domain.ws When a create a mailbox-enabled user in the pa...

Starting up on start-up help!

IIS
Hi, I have a functional .aspx page on IIS, I added a IFRAME but nothing is posted in CRM3.0 Thanck You. Hi, Please give some more details for us to comment on your issue. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "ahmed" wrote: > Hi, > I have a functional .aspx page on IIS, I added a IFRAME but nothing is > posted in CRM3.0 > Thanck You. ...

How to XPStyles to be retained when the theme is classic on an XP Machine
Hi Everybody, I am working on an application that was developed in VC++ 6.0. It was migrated to VC++ 7.0 to have the .Net Support. The application's GUI looks very old and dull when I loaded XP in my machine with XP theme .To Make it look fresh I added the Manifest.xml and now it looks fresh with the rounded rectangles and shades. The PROBLEM that I face now is when someone goes and changes the theme of the system to "Windows Classic" using Control Panel/ Desktop properties the entire new look goes off and it again starts looking the same. Can somebody help me as to what I sh...

Money 2002
The Money 2002 disc doesn't say it's XP compatible but the booklet does...does anyone know for sure? did you try loading it? >-----Original Message----- >The Money 2002 disc doesn't say it's XP compatible but >the booklet does...does anyone know for sure? >. > It runs under XP OK. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "tina" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:000301c3a6ec$36eefaf0$...

Permission in a folder of file server
I used code "ds.WriteXml" to export dataset to xml to a file server (Not web server. This folder do not have web share) server name: allorder folder and path: d:\order2009\ file name: neworder.xml How to tell newwork guy to setup permission for this folder (order2009)? I got answers as below. Which one is right? So far, I assign everone for full control but boss do not want to use EVERYONE. 1) <MACHINE NAME>\ASPNET 2) NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/200911/1 ...