Help sought for IE8.0 to display a web page.

Dear Sir,

I am able to view the webpage forum.avira.com with its layout when I am
logging on to my PC as 'any other user'. But the web page is not displayed
correctly with its layout when I am logging on as 'administator'. It is
showing at the end 'errors on the web page' icon.  How is this possible? How
to get the page displayed when I am logging on as administrator?

Thanking you and expecting your posts,

Yours sincerely,
R. GANESAN.

Those with IE7- and/or IE8-specific questions or comments can post to and
seek support in IE General newsgroup:

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

In your newsreader:

R. Ganesan wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am able to view the webpage forum.avira.com with its layout when I am
> logging on to my PC as 'any other user'. But the web page is not displayed
> correctly with its layout when I am logging on as 'administator'. It is
> showing at the end 'errors on the web page' icon.  How is this possible?
> How
> to get the page displayed when I am logging on as administrator?
>
> Thanking you and expecting your posts,
>
> Yours sincerely,
> R. GANESAN.

0
PA
3/3/2010 6:46:42 AM
Windows keeps tract of settings for each user. Compare the settings of the
display for the administer to the settings
of 'any other user'.
"R. Ganesan" <RGanesan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am able to view the webpage forum.avira.com with its layout when I am
> logging on to my PC as 'any other user'. But the web page is not displayed
> correctly with its layout when I am logging on as 'administator'. It is
> showing at the end 'errors on the web page' icon.  How is this possible?
> How
> to get the page displayed when I am logging on as administrator?
>
> Thanking you and expecting your posts,
>
> Yours sincerely,
> R. GANESAN.

0
Unknown

sumifs help

Help !

Displaying cell data in a chart
Previous posts indicate a successfuly method for displaying data/text from a cell into a chart. Following this procedure, I select the chart, press the equal sign, and select the cell, and then enter. The address of the sheet and the cell address are displayed after the equal sign. When I press enter nothing seems to happen. The data are supposed to display in the middle of the chart, but I do not get any display of the data. I am in a Pivot Table worksheet but did not directly insert a Pivot Chart. I used getpivotdata and created new cells for plotting into the inserted column ch...

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

How do I display search terms in report?
Hi, I would like to know how to include my query parameters into my report. For example, if I search a flower database for "pink" and "blue" I'd like a report which gives me all the corresponding flowers and specifies which for search term each was found. (ie. rose- pink; lilac- blue; etc) Thanks! On the form you use to open the report, create an unbound text box called "txtParameters". Set txtparameters.visible=false Use code to fill in the value of txtparameters as the user chooses what they want a report of. Create a control in the header of your re...

Restart existing page numbers in each section
I have a document that I have broken into 8 sections. It's a quick reference guide. Each section describes a difference procedure. I already have the headers and footers set up the way I want them, but I would like to restart the page numbers at 1 in each section. The online help suggests using Insert | Page numbers, but that repalces my existing footers. How can I leave my footers as they but only restart the numbering? Can I automatically cause page numbering to restart at 1 in all sections, including ones I might add later? Insert | Page Numbers is one way to g...

exch 5.5 help

CRM 3.0 Invalid Association error when sending email
On a fresh CRM 3.0 installation I receive the error "Invalid Association. The request association is not valid" when we try to send an email. Anyone know about this? Thanks! Hi. I also have the "Invalid Association" error when sending email, did anyone find a resolution to this? Thanks in Advance. Dav "Troy" wrote: > On a fresh CRM 3.0 installation I receive the error "Invalid Association. The > request association is not valid" when we try to send an email. Anyone know > about this? Thanks! Reply to self - turned out to be the authe...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

Is there a way to change the return value for and ON_CONTROL() handler to return 0
I have a message map that is using the ON_CONTROL() handler. The problem is that there doesn't seem to be a ON_CONTROL_EX() or something like that that allows me to control the return value. I am handling a notification and I am doing some processing, but I need to be able to return a 0 from my handler. Without getting into using a switch statement and a ON_COMMAND() handler, is there a way to do this? Is there some function I can call within my message handler that would set the return value? -- Thanks, Bruce Who is going to see the return code? AliR. "Bruce" <...

Suzanne's Page Number Scheme
I posted an issue several weeks ago and got a response from Suzanne re getting each odd page numbered sequentially as 1,2,3,4...... and not numbering the even pages. The field was {=({page}+1)/2} Next thing to try, how can I get a PageRef field to recognize the page number created from this scheme rather that the global (not sure if this is the correct term) page number, which includes the title page (it is not numbered). Basicall the third page is numbered 1, the fifth page is numbered 2, etc So if I insert a PageRef field in the thirteenth page and refer to the fifth page,...

help me #2

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Query to Count "0" in Row
I am trying to create an expression in a query that says if CONTRIBUTION BEGIN year is less then 2006 and the AUTE2 = 00/00/00 then count the number of "0" in the rown and multiply that by 58. This is what I had thought up so far, but I know it isn't right. CONTRIBUTION DUE: IIF([CONTRIBUTION BEGIN], 'yyyy' <2006, AND AUTE2 = 00/00/00, Count "0" And Multiply by 58 Any input is greatly appreciated. -Anthony Morano What kind of data type is being stored in your [AUTE2] field? If that is supposed to be a date, I don't think Access considers #00/00/00...

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help