can not adjust TCP/IP settings

Have XP Pro SP2. Under network settings the adaptor name is missing (it does
show under hardware devices though) and TCP/IP is missing. I tried to
connect a router (192.168.2.1) and change thee XP to obtain ip automatically
but I had use a different computer and set it's ip to 192.168.1.1 to get
everything to work.
ipconfig /all shows ip address

Thanks,
J.

0
Jason

Why isn't SP3 installed? [1]

What third-party firewall (if any)?

Has a(nother) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on the
computer?

Did a Norton or McAfee free-trial come preinstalled on the computer when you
bought it? (Doesn't matter if you never used or Activated it.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[1] Note: Support for WinXP SP2 ended on 13 July 2010. Computers running
WinXP SP2 "will no longer receive software updates from Windows Update"
[i.e., updates released on & after 02 August 2010 so you'll be two months
behind on 14 September!] until SP3 has been installed.  Extended Support for
WinXP SP3 will continue through 08 April 2014.

    . What does it mean if my version of Windows is no longer supported?
       http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/help/what-does-end-of-support-mean
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Jason wrote:
> Have XP Pro SP2. Under network settings the adaptor name is missing (it
> does
> show under hardware devices though) and TCP/IP is missing. I tried to
> connect a router (192.168.2.1) and change thee XP to obtain ip
> automatically
> but I had use a different computer and set it's ip to 192.168.1.1 to get
> everything to work.
> ipconfig /all shows ip address
>
> Thanks,
> J.

0
PA

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

language setting
I need to change my keyboard to an arabic setting and I'm told to install windows xp professional cd rom. HELP, I can't find my cd rom. "rbrooks" <rbrooks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8EE0A65-0112-405C-BD74-EF64207137D0@microsoft.com... >I need to change my keyboard to an arabic setting and I'm told to install > windows xp professional cd rom. HELP, I can't find my cd rom. I looked around my office and it was not here! I don't think you left it here. On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 16:54:49 -0700, "Richard in AZ"...

Bulk attachments

HR Benefit Table
I'm trying to do some cleanup of our benefits (delete benefits that were enrolled and never used) and in the process of querying table BE010130 there are a ton of benefits that have a 0 in the BENEFITSTATUS_I field. When I try to pull them up in GP they don't show under the specified employee. Can anyone tell me what these are and if I can delete them? ------=_NextPart_0001_079D83ED Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, After looking at the HRBEN.DOC from the SDK, it doesn't appear the BE010130 should have a value of 0. The values that should b...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Can not archive

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...

Can you convert picture into Visio?
Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? It would depend on what format the picture was in. For most cases, this is not an easy task. John... Visio MVP "tbae" wrote: > Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? ...

Can you....
Can you create a text box that pops up when you try to exit excel? would like a box that reminds people to fill out parts of a form whe they try to exit the workbook. Any ideas would be great -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This code goes in the ThisWorkbook section of the VB Editor. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Dim iResponse As Long iResponse = MsgBox("Did you enter everything? Click No to return an finish.", vbYesNo) If iResponse = 7 Then Cancel = True End Sub If the user clicks No, the application will not close. You coul modify...

Adjusting the Value of an asset acount
When I try to adjust the value of an asset I am finding that the increase or decreased value is applied to either my income or expenses. Example: a piece of property increased in it's value. I changed the value accordingly, but I am having problems with placing this transaction into a specific category. I want to create categories for asset appreciation and depreciation, but I am finding that I am asked to enter them into either an expense or income category. If there is an increase in value for that asset I am seeing it as income in my monthly reports such as "expense verse ...

Can you freeze columns in a list box?
I know you can freeze columns in a datasheet so that the columns remain on the leftmost side of the screen, but is there a way to do the same in a list box? I have a list box that displays 30 columns of information. It would be helpful if the first 4 didn't have to disappear when you scroll to the right. "agene" <agene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AAE32B2-E08F-4F7F-9C5E-8B9CD2F806AE@microsoft.com... >I know you can freeze columns in a datasheet so that the columns remain on > the leftmost side of the screen, but is there a way to do the sa...