About shareware Evaluation

Hi All

How to program for Evaluation for a period of time ? e.g. "You have xx
days left of your evaluation".
And Ask for Register ?

moonhkt
0
moonhkt

You may want to ask in one of the programming groups. Windows XP isn't
shareware.

moonhkt wrote:

> Hi All
>
> How to program for Evaluation for a period of time ? e.g. "You have xx
> days left of your evaluation".
> And Ask for Register ?
>
> moonhkt

0
Bob

About shareware Evaluation
Hi All How to program for Evaluation for a period of time ? e.g. "You have xx days left of your evaluation". And Ask for Register ? moonhkt You may want to ask in one of the programming groups. Windows XP isn't shareware. moonhkt wrote: > Hi All > > How to program for Evaluation for a period of time ? e.g. "You have xx > days left of your evaluation". > And Ask for Register ? > > moonhkt ...

Evaluation
Where can I find an evaluation copy or CRM?? ...

Too complex to be evaluated
I have recently converted a number of Access97 databases to Access2002. The converted databases run fine on any machine running Windows XP Pro but I continually get the following error message on any machine running Windows 2000 Pro: "The expression is typed incorrectly, or is too complex to be evaluated." I haven't been able to figure which expression is causing the problem but I am more concerned that it will run on some machines and not others. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. see reply to your duplicate post in microsoft.public.access newsgroup. -- ...

Evaluation Period
I am trying to help our Office Coordinator use a formula that wil calculate the associates' pay rate now and will get a new pay rate b entering a numbic value. So if one associate earns a '1' rating 'current rate'*1.08='New Rate' All I want to do is enter a numbe using the numbers 1, 2,3,4 and each number indicates a different value. Can someone advise. Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to help our Office Coordinator use a formula that will >calculate the associates' pay rate no...

Exchange Server 2003 Evaluation, 2K server, 2K3 Upgrade
I have a Windows 2000 Server running Exchange 5.5. I want to end up with a Windows 2003 Server running Exchange 2003. I have purchased Windows 2003 Server. I understand that I can't run Exchange 5.5 on it, and that I have to run Exchange 2003 on it. Can I do the following steps in the following order: 1) Download the Exchange 2003 Evaluation version. 2) Install it on my Windows 2000 Server. 3) Upgrade my Windows 2000 Server to Windows 2003 Server. 4) Purchase a license for Exchange 2003 and install it, without losing any settings or data. When I first installed Exchange 5....

Shareware Application
hi, i wana make a shareware application which should be valid only for 14 days, how could it can be achived as system date can be set to backdate. Thankx Parijat. > i wana make a shareware application which should be valid only for 14 > days, how could it can be achived as system date can be set to > backdate. > Buy a 3rd party security software to do it instead mucking around with all this. Alternatively you can let your application only run a fixed number of times (like WinXP/Office etc). --- Ajay This one is pretty reasonably priced. I don't know of anything that doe...

Evaluate problem
This is an excerpt from some working code: With Workbooks("stations.xls").Sheets("Sheet1") Here = ActiveWorkbook.Name: .Activate ' See what is going on StationRow = Application.Match(EndStation, .Range("$A$1:$A$298"), 0) s = .Cells(StationRow, OfficeHoursCol).Formula s = Evaluate(GetSub(s, "^=HYPERLINK.(.*), .Hours..$", "$1")) TxURL s When I comment the "Here = ..." line, the "s = Evaluate..." does not work as intended. When "Sheet1" is active "A40" is a reference to a c...

Calendar Reminder app
My sister wants me to find an app/utility that will allow her to enter calendar events such as birthdays and other anniversaries, and get reminders without her having to do anything else! (We live in cities 500 miles apart) She and my brother-in-law do not have MS Outlook. And do not want to buy it. I have no problem using an app named Calendar Creator, as I bring it up and look ahead for events I need to do something about, such as create a birthday card and mail it. My sister wants to be more passive, and have an app that is more active. Her ideal is some utility/app ...

Blank cell after evaluation
I am using the formula, =IF(ISNUMBER(Analysis!O6),Analysis!O6," ") but have a problem. If there is a value in Analysis!O6 then the file works properly. However, if Analysis has no value in it, then I need to formula to return nothing. The problem is that I can only get the formula to return a blank space, 0, or False. All of these results cause a subsequent formula to fail. Is there a different formula or criteria that will leave the cell empty? -- Thanks in advance, JC Yes. Just remore the space between your double quotes. -- Gary''s Student "JC" ...

evaluating between 2 numbers
hi, i need to evaluate 25 between 10 and 50, if yes, then a, if not then b. i know how to do that using the if conditions and have a lot of time using this way, i was wondering i there is another way to evaluate the number in intervarls? ***** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training & Add-ins. Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum ***** Hi lgarcia Not too clear on your question, but try =IF(AND(A1>9,A1<50),"a","b") ***** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training & Add-ins. Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid....

Creating shareware
I am developing a spreadsheet that I would like to distribute as shareware and have it time out after 30 days. I wondered if anyone could explain to me how to do it? I am sure the answer is a VBA module but searching on the internet, I have not found any good code examples. Thank you Hi Almost all soultions will requires macros enabled and none are 110% secure. See http://makeashorterlink.com/?M24531E66 -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Followup to newsgroup only please "Don" <dasadler@adelphia.net> skrev i melding news:uJQfbYmoDHA.2304@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I am de...

Downloadable evaluation version of Outlook 2003
does anyone know if it possible to get a downloadable version? Thanks.....Sly Sly wrote: > does anyone know if it possible to get a downloadable > version? > > Thanks.....Sly No. Not full Outlook, only Outlook Express is downloadable along with IE... >-----Original Message----- >does anyone know if it possible to get a downloadable >version? > >Thanks.....Sly >. > ...

Have you evaluated...
Has anyone evaluated Celerant Command Retail or Tomax Retail.net POS solutions? How are they compared to RMS in terms of features and prices? ...

Evaluating text as formulae
Is it possible to refer to text in a cell as though it were a formula, ie execute it instead of displaying it? Eg if the result of your formula was "A1 + B2", to actually add A1 and B2 and display the result? Thanks Nigel Like concatenating text? =concatenate(a1," + ",b2) or =concatenate(a1,b2) =concatenate(a1," ",b2) "Nigel Ramsden" wrote: > Is it possible to refer to text in a cell as though it were a formula, ie > execute it instead of displaying it? Eg if the result of your formula was > "A1 + B2", to actually add A1 and...

Evaluate a Range
I would like to create a formula that looks at a range with a specified criterion and when it finds the first entry in that range that meets that criterion returns the position of that data in the range. For example, given the following data beginning in A1 and extending to D1: 5,7 ,8,11 I would like to create a formula that looks for a value greater than 10 in that range and then returns the number 4 to signify that it is the fourth entry in that range. Thanks as always for your help. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way: Array enter (CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER or CMD-RET...

Best shareware protection
HI, I have developed an app and I want to begin seling it (through share-it)? What is the best method to make an evaluation version and provide users that pay for it the full version. Which method is the best and the hardest to crack (I know nothing if fail-proof? As I see it I have several choices: 1. Make an evaluation version that has code removed from it and then provide users that buy it with a link where they can download full version 2. Use a key generator to register a evaluation version and provide access to the full version (easy to crack) 3. Use serials and register them over the ...

a small COM to custom IE printing from JSP,shareware.
I developd a COM to custom IE printing,for Microsoft=AE Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.It is not straightforward before I fixed several bugs.Ii is some kind of a simplified scriptx and easy to extend. May it help. Where is it? --- Ajay Not sure what your asking here. Do you have a problem with some of the code or are you offering a version up for download? Tom "ianrosengren" <ianrosengren@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1143622686.313406.8710@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... I developd a COM to custom IE printing,for Microsoft� Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.It is no...

evaluate
I saw a worksheet for training programs in which this formula is written =IF(C5<1/1/1902,0,IF(C6>EDATE(C6,12),0,1)) can the function C6>EDATE(C6,12) can ever be true as the logic is refering to the same cell afd No, I don't see how that could ever be True. -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "afdmello" <afdmello@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eXrWFES9KHA.3840@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I saw a worksheet for training programs in which this formula is written > =IF(C5<1/1/1902,0,IF(C6>EDATE(C6,12),0,1)) > > can the function C6&g...

Evaluation same, result different?
I selected A22:A27 then input the following: {=CHAR(97+ROW(A22:A27)-ROW(A22))} CSE Though I get a,b,c ... e,f in cells A22:A27, but if I evaluate going into each of the cells in this range, the evaluator returns CHAR(97) always, but then how come the resultant character changes? Any ideas? Thu, 17 May 2007 23:53:11 +0530 from dindigul <padhye.m@gmail.com>: > I selected A22:A27 then input the following: > {=CHAR(97+ROW(A22:A27)-ROW(A22))} CSE > Though I get a,b,c ... e,f in cells A22:A27, but if I evaluate going into > each of the cells in this range, the evaluato...

How to evaluate RMS 2.0 for various checking after evaluation expr
Dear Microsoft, It was really great working with RMS 1.3 and the time come when RMS 2. 0 lauched, then I thought that this version will have more benefit than 1.3 but here I lost everything. With RMS 1.3 I can create as many database for testing as I can and do the different senario testing with POS (Point of Sales software) whereas such feature is only avaiablle to the one database and 30 days trial time in RMS 2.0 which is I think not fair. You have many practices running in your bussiness and wanted to perform various test because you can not do things straight in any application. ...

evaluate expression
Just curious. No reason really, it just occurred to me to ask. In vba you can use EVAL to evaluate an expression and in FoxPro you can use the EVALUATE() function. Is there such an animal in SQL 2005 or 2008 T-SQL? For SQL-Server, execution of dynamically build sql strings is allowed via the EXEC command or with the sp_sqlexec extended stored procedure. -- Sylvain Lafontaine, ing. MVP - Windows Live Platform Blog/web site: http://coding-paparazzi.sylvainlafontaine.com Independent consultant and remote programming for Access and SQL-Server (French) "Keith G Hic...

Does IF() Evaluate in Pivot Table?
Is this function really evaluated in the calculated field of Pivo Table? IF(SALES > 10000,100,200) It always returns the value of the FALSE argument for the entir column -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

cells evaluation question
Hey I have a spreadsheet with 9 cells (c14:c22) They will have integers entered from 0 to 10 I need a formula to do the following: - Find how many have a value >=5 - Get the total value of the cells with a value >=5 Thanks Simon You want Countif and Sumif, as in: =countif(c14:c22,">=5") =sumif(c14:c22,">=5") Regards, Fred "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D2F8EA3-D774-4A65-9157-274051900E28@microsoft.com... > Hey > > I have a spreadsheet with 9 cells (c14:c22) > They...

2002 evaluation.
Some time ago I ordered an evaluation copy of MS Publisher 2002. The CD came 2 days later, but that's when my hopes for a good evaluation ended. The thing won't install without a Product Key, which Microsoft never provided me with. During the installation I click on the appropriate link, but all I get is a polite info that the Key has been already sent to the e-mail provided, but will be re-sent. Guess what, it never came. I sent an e-mail to MS support asking for help. They replyed promptly with a car salesman like attitude, saying that they are dedicated to providing ...

Formula evaluates to #VALUE
I am computing the days between dates. I am using Vlookup() to capture the appropriate dates in another worksheet. Basically it is this (where B2 & C2 are in another sheet): B2 C2 D2 1/1/06 1/20/06 19 (C2-B2) 1/1/06 2/1/06 31 3/1/06 empty -38777 if C is empty and B is present I get a large negative number empty 3/15/06 38791 if C is present and B is empty, I get a large positive number empty empty 0 if both C and B are empty, I get 0 NA empty #VALUE! If either C or B is a t...