Windows update 05-18-10

Hi ,
Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message :

The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem

Could you do a favor and let me know how I could update my XP system ?

"Parastoo" wrote:

> Hi ,
> Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message :
>
> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem
>

> Could you do a favor and let me know how I could update my XP system ?

MowGreen
================
  *-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com

Parastoo wrote:
> Hi ,
> Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message :
>
> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem
>

> Could you do a favor and let me know how I could update my XP system ?

Go here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad724ae0-e72d-4f54-9ab3-75b8eb148356&DisplayLang=en

Download and *save* the Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MRT).
When the download completes, ** disconnect the system from the
internet ***.
Configure the system to boot to a Clean state:

How to configure Windows XP to start in a "clean boot" state
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310353

Run the MRT now ( windows-kb890830-v3.7.exe )
It may take awhile to run.
When the scan is finished, post back with what was detected.

IF NOTHING was detected by the MRT, while * still in the Clean boot
state *, open Windows Firewall in the Control Panel. Ensure that the
native XP Firewall is On. If it is, then reconnect the system to the
internet and then go here:

How do I reset the Windows Update settings?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058

Click the Fixit button and ** save ** MicrosoftFixit50202.msi, do NOT
run it with Internet Explorer open.
When the download completes run the Fixit and choose the Aggressive
option. Restart after it's finished running whether you are prompted to
or not.

The system should still be in the *Clean boot state now*. See if it can
access Windows Update now.

If it can, then UNdo the Clean boot steps and visit Windows Update to
see if the system can access the update site and search for updates.

MowGreen
================
  *-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com
MowGreen
5/18/2010 5:37:30 PM
Parastoo,

“The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem”

Well, if the problem is with the website, just wait a while and try again. I
have seen this error before, and it usually clears up in a few hours.

“The options provided below might help you solve the problem”.

What options are being provided, and have you tried them yet?

Any other errors number
-=-

First clear up your Temp File/Cache, Restart the computer and try again.
Best and easier to use - CCleaner.

Reboot and Re-setting the Windows Update components with the Aggressive part
of the Fix

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058>

Reboot

Ǝиçεl
 ◕‿◕
 -=-

"Parastoo" wrote:

> Hi ,
> Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message :
>
> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem
>

> Could you do a favor and let me know how I could update my XP system ?

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Count Function 05-25-10
Hi all, I have a options group on my form with 4 option buttons, there values are 1,2,3 & 4 being saved in my table column Currentstatus, I am trying to count the various input using the code below, but it does not add up whats in my main table, it is sometimes doubling the amounts it finds, any help?b Thanks. Total Entered: Count(*) Total approved: Sum(IIf([currentstatus],1,0)) Total Reject: Sum(IIf([currentstatus],2,0)) Total NA: Sum(IIf([currentstatus],3,0)) Total TA: Sum(IIf([currentstatus],4,0)) Your IIf statements are incorrect. Try Total approved: Sum(IIf([curr...

Windows Vista

open windows

Wrong Date On Account Update
I am running Money 2004 Version 12.0 update 1. When I download my check book entries & I accept the download for each entry the date is changed from "your entry" in checkbook to "bank entry" That is if I date the check April 1, Money will change that date to the date that it cleared the bank. Is there any way to accept the download but keep the date that the check was written? Under Tools/Options/"On Line Services" tab - remove the check mark from the line that says: "Overwrite transaction date with date from downloaded transactions" Art marv...

Current Cost Updated by Landed Cost?
Hello: Today, I tried to convince a client that the Current Cost field in Item Maintenance is updated by posting a shipment. They claim that they ahve always knows that this field gets updated by Enter/Match Invoices. But, aside from that, here's my question. If Landed Cost is in place and there is a variance for the Landed Cost amount in Enter/Match Invoices, does this "add into" Current Cost? During a review of Landed Cost, we saw that an item's Current Cost was the amount of a shipment receipt and Landed Cost Variance. Thanks! childofthe1980s Child, I just u...

Help Please 12-10-09
I have a table with Name, PostDate and amount. John 1/1/2009 10.00 john 1/2/2009 20.00 john 1/3/2009 50.00 I need to subtract the amount from the prior date and so on. almost like a running total but its the variance i want. thanks. I got this suggestion but i get "#error" in amtprev and Variance SELECT tblPosted.UserName, tblPosted.PostDate, tblPosted.Amount, nz(DLookUp("Amount","tblPosted","PostDate= #" & [PostDate]-1 & "# AND UserName='" & [UserName] & "'"),0) AS AmtPrev, [Amount]-nz...

Windows pdate Status: Failed

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Outlook Outbox 01-30-10
I tried to send an email and when it didn't leave the outbox, I deleted it. But, the email will not move out of the outbox area. I have tried to delete it over and over again with no success. Any suggestions? ( I am using Outlook 2010 beta ). Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Try posting to an Office 2010 group: Office 2010 forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Darrell Gow" <d...

Windows recovery console

unbound subform updating problem
I have a form with an unbound subform. In the subform, I would like to display all the records from a particular table, sorted on a particular field. So far, quite a simple matter. The issue becomes a little more complicated, however, because the table in question gets altered, based on user input on the main form (the form containing the unbound subform). Not only do the records in the table change, but the table may have columns added to it or deleted from it, and I would like those changes to be reflected in the subform. I can get the updated records to show up in the subform, but when...

crystal report question 05-04-04
Hi, is it possible to use my own sql statement to build the crystal reports in crm 1.2? I want to use some functions i.e. count(*) to add some statistic on the reportings. Thanks in advance Jani ...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Windows update error

Count 01-10-08
I run a small library for our division, I need be able to count how many times things are checked out. Can anyone offer help as how to do this? It all starts with the data. This newsgroup provides support for Microsoft Access, the relational database. What system is your library using? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "hfarrow" <hfarrow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:548A822B-0107-470E-9183-6D7A6C5C80B6@microsoft.com... >I run a small library for our division, I need be able to count how many > times things are checked out. Can any...

How Do I Remove Page # From Cover Sheet w/ Windows 2007?
I am writing a paper in Windows 2007 and cannot have a page number on the cover sheet. Help! Thanks : ) Presumably you mean Word 2007 since (a) there is no Windows 2007 and (b) Windows is not a word processor. Click in the header/footer to open it. In the Options group of the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab, check the box for "Different First Page." Leave the First Page Header/Footer empty. If you need to start the numbering with 1 on the the second page, click on Page Number, choose Format Page Numbers, and change the "Page numbering" set...