Windows pdate Status: Failed

Hi, This is my problem:
http://yfrog.com/1fupdatekj

So, how can I manage to install this update? I am using Acer Laptop with its
own Vista and HP LP2275w monitor.
Thanks in advance.
Koray

(and/or 1-866-234-6020) in the United States and in Canada or by contacting
your local Microsoft subsidiary.  There is no-charge for support calls that
are associated with security updates.  When you call, clearly state that
your problem is related to a Security Update and cite the update's KB number
(e.g., KB999999).

If your problem relates to a Cumulative Security Update for IE, call the
above number and ask to be transferred to the "Consumer IE queue" (which is
47830).

Or you can...

Consumer Security Support home page also offers support options

your usual support contacts.

Koray Ustuner wrote:
> Hi, This is my problem:
> http://yfrog.com/1fupdatekj
>
> So, how can I manage to install this update? I am using Acer Laptop with
> its
> own Vista and HP LP2275w monitor.
> Thanks in advance.
> Koray

0
PA

vlookup fails, and previous ones also now fail!
I sent a file to a colleague that has several vlookups in it so that she could adapt it for her reports. For some reason the vlookup has stopped working (it was OK when she first started changing values). For example, the first vlookup is =VLOOKUP(U4,'Audit tool'!$C$1:$F$514,2,0). In cell U4 is the text 1.1, and the vlookup returns the value appropriate from the audit tool sheet. In the next row is 1.2 and so on. If I change cell U4 to 1.2, it returns #NA, and if I retype 1.1 it still won't return a value. I opened another spreadsheet with lookups in and the same...

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Windows Vista

open windows

Windows pdate Status: Failed

opration failed a objeck cound not be found #2
jeff <jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Do you have a question? If so, post it in the body of the message, specifying your Outlook version, account type, exactly what you ARE doing, what you WANT to do, what folder you are in, what view you are using, and the EXACT text of any errors you get. -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

MS Exchange and failed relay for secondary domain
I need to add a second domain set of e-mail addresses to our Exchange server. I have updated all MX records as required on the domain and added the second domain to the default recipient policy on the server. When trying to send an e-mail from outside our organization to the new address I receive: Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for newuseraddress@newdomain.com Remote-MTA: 192.168.8.17 When I telnet to the mailserver and use helo to try to send to the new address I receive: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for newuseraddress@newdomain.com The checkbox is checked in the defau...

Windows recovery console

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Windows update error

xml with inline xsl schema validation fails
Hi, I have an xml file with inline xsl when i try to validate with the schema it is throuing lot of errors is there any way to do this if i remove xsl and validate, it is woring fine Thanks madhumadala@gmail.com wrote: > I have an xml file with inline xsl when i try to validate with the > schema it is throuing lot of errors So you have one XML document which contains an XSLT stylesheet inline and you have an XSD schema document? Does the schema allow for the inline stylesheet? -- Martin Honnen --- MVP XML http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ ...

How Do I Remove Page # From Cover Sheet w/ Windows 2007?
I am writing a paper in Windows 2007 and cannot have a page number on the cover sheet. Help! Thanks : ) Presumably you mean Word 2007 since (a) there is no Windows 2007 and (b) Windows is not a word processor. Click in the header/footer to open it. In the Options group of the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab, check the box for "Different First Page." Leave the First Page Header/Footer empty. If you need to start the numbering with 1 on the the second page, click on Page Number, choose Format Page Numbers, and change the "Page numbering" set...

Windows Workflow Foundation
Any one know of a good VB example on the above subject.. any links would be greatful Simon After much searching and trawling through C# examples that as its friday i didn't want to convert.. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2e575633-e357-4ee7-aaff-34138f00e830&displaylang=en Simon "Simon Whale" <simon@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23zfF5ScwKHA.1692@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Any one know of a good VB example on the above subject.. any links would > be greatful > > > Simon > ...

We can't sign you in to Windows Live Messenger
For several days I've been unable to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. I keep getting the same error: "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later" Error code 80048820 I've clicked troubleshoot to try to fix this problem, but troubleshoot couldn't find anything wrong. I've tried to reset my password, but this doesn't seem to work, because on the change password page I have to enter those security numbers and letters but they don't appear. When I listened to the audio and...

windows mail window
When I press send or receive, I get the emails but an error message appears. There is nothing left in the draft file and I eliminated the email that wouldn't go through. I want to clear this message from the windows mail window. Please help me. Jackie Carpenter What does the error message say? Right-click on it, select Copy, then paste it into a reply here. -- Windows 7 Ultimate http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview http://download.live.com/wlmail "jwcarpenter" <jwcarpenter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B5D0223-EE44-4C4E-9...

Non English fonts (Greek) not working in Windows XP SP3
I had a collection of Greek fonts which used to work fine with other versions of Windows (Windows 98). Recently I found the CD on which there were saved and tried to play these Greek fonts on Windows XP SP3, but they were not recognised. I tried them both in Windows English and Greek versions. What could be wrong? Thank you, Paul ...