with updated drivers, and 4 gb ram.

From: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971468

" How to obtain help and support for this security update

in the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local
Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the
Microsoft International Support Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=4

North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
visiting the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&prid=7552

For enterprise customers, support for security updates is available
through your usual support contacts. "

MowGreen
================
  * -343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com

csimoni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed this update 3x (and related updates all that show "failed" in
> the update history -- this is the first of the updates to "fail") without
> success.   Each time the update installs and then locks the computer.  To get
> beyond this I need to boot in safe mode, select a restore point prior to
> installation of update, reboot and go from there.  I'm running a Dell d630,
> with updated drivers, and 4 gb ram.
0
MowGreen

Reminders #7
Hi, For some reason the reminders of the callendar and tasks won't appear in Outlook 2003. Can anybody help me? Thanks, David Hello Jason, Jason wrote: > For some reason the reminders of the callendar and tasks won't appear > in Outlook 2003. Can anybody help me? try this: 1. Start|Run... 2. Outlook /CleanReminders Please avoid cross-postings like this in future! x-post & f'up2 microsoft.public.outlook Regards -- Thomas Wenzl [MVP for Outlook] Share what you know, learn what you don't! (Deja/Google) After doing this, a message appears from the outlook ...

Assertion failed on debug version
Hello Six month ago Leo Chen write to me about CRichEditView and CTreeView on newsgroup microsoft.public.vc.mfc I could finish my first code with MFC, but It has a assertion failed on debug version. Can you or someone help me. I can send to you the code. Thanks Henrique Letter of six month Hi Henrique, I think you are trying to synchronize the content of left view (CTreeView) and right view (CRichEditView). If this is the case, you can handle TVN_SELCHANGED in the left view, and switch to the view accordingly. To switch views, please check following article: http://www...

Windows 7 Mail Question
Does Windows 7 have an included email application? If so, does it support IMAP, POP, SMTP, EXCHANGE and HTTP email configurations? Thank you. -Frank YES "Frankster" <frank@SPAM2TRASH.com> wrote in message news:ze6dnYRTr8IDfqXWnZ2dnUVZ_hOdnZ2d@giganews.com... > Does Windows 7 have an included email application? If so, does it support > IMAP, POP, SMTP, EXCHANGE and HTTP email configurations? > > Thank you. > > -Frank Windows 7 does not include an email program. I use the free Windows Live Mail,(http:\download.live.com) but ther...

Win 7...to..... Win XP??
Blank Is it possible to install Win XP over Win 7 in a laptop w/o causing any problems?? Thanxxxxx...Rudy//////// Rudy wrote: > Blank Is it possible to install Win XP over Win 7 in a laptop > w/o causing any problems?? Thanxxxxx...Rudy//////// "w/o causing any problems" is ill-defined. It's no problem for me to do a clean installation of Windows 7 over a Windows XP system and continue using it... Is it a problem for you to do a clean installation of Windows 7 over Windows XP, install your applications and restore your data so you can us...

Look at this update from the M$
--zxyvspoofwltxalwa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gvmtdyxlcrzfmrqkd"; type="multipart/alternative" --gvmtdyxlcrzfmrqkd Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="bynamrfhsmvtj" --bynamrfhsmvtj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. ...

Update values in close opportunity form
Hi, I want to update the values in the drop down of the close opportunity form. I want to add/remove the values in the status reason field Is there any way I can do this? Thanks Eddie Not using the default crm forms. You have to build a custom aspx page calling the webservice for this. The CRM SDK has some details on this look for the SetStatusRequest -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Web: aviva-it.nl "eddieg@uniqueworld.net" wrote: > Hi, > > I want to update the values in the drop down of the close opportunity > form. I want to add/rem...

I cant download microsoft updates
When I try to download microsoft updates I keep getting error code 646. I have Windows Vista Home Premium. Error code 646= you have to download those Updates manually and install them manually from Office Update. Since you did not specify which version of Office that you have ,then all I can do is to direct you to that site. -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "mallentab" <mallentab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76BE2114-A4EC-4D50-A0C3-AEB598C...

Install WIN 98 after WIN XP
On my notebook i have installed WIN XPSP2 on partotion C(NTFS). Then I have created partition E on the same hard disk(D is CD drive), and format it to FAT32 situable for instalation of WIN 98. The problem for me is how to install WIN 98 to E drive, without deleting WIN XP, and with boot menu to choose which operating system want to use. I need to install WIN 98 for diagnostic software of some old devices that won´t work on WIN XP. I was thinking to solve this problem in next steps: - create an image of operating system(image of WIN XP) on NTFS file system with some backup a...

Is Canadian Payroll July 1 update necessary?
If our province is not affected by any changes in the July 1 tax update, is it necessary to install the update? The way updates are done now (msi files) this will take me 24 hours to run (on my long weekend!). :( I ran a test payroll using July dates, and it worked. But I know in the past if you tried to run a payroll in July, it wouldn't let you - it would give a message that you need to update, so I just wanted to make sure my weekend is still free. thanks. Hi, I am installing the TAX updates tonight on our server and upgrading the clients a well. From what I have been told ther...

Win 7 x64 and problems with ERUNT
I have, since loading Win 7 x64, not been able to use ERUNT to automatically backup the Registry at startup. It appears that if you elect for the ERUNT default configuration to save the 'backup' to %systemroot%\ERDNT the backup will fail. However, I have since learned, (Google where else?) that if you elect to save the backup to another folder it will succeed. In my case I save the backup to a USB drive (P:\ERDNT) and 'autobackup' runs as it should at startup. ...

error encountered installing office pro plus 2010 Win 7 ultimate 3
Trying to install Office Pro Plus 2010 in Win 7 unltimate 32bit downloaded from technet as the installer was starting to run got this error "Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:windows\installer\546ca7b.ipi -2147287035) ???? -- Thanks for the help Since Pro Plus is a volume license you would need to seek support from your Home IT dept, or via the phone numbers given with your 'purchase' of Pro Plus "pauldemo" <pauldemo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:226448E2-498C-4D1B-A798-0D92E04D839A@microsoft.com... > Try...

Repost
I recorded a macro as I did an update for links (Edit Links) which are on a network. Why do I get an error message when I try to play it back. I want to have an "update" macro which will update cells that are linked to 3 separate workbooks which may be open or closed. Same issue in both Excel 2003 (where macro recorded in a converted xlsm workbook) and Excel 2007. Still haven't gotten any suggestion that works. I have improved it to the point that it doesn't open the Edit Links box first to choose a link and then click "Update Values" (step 1) whc...

Exchange Server Unavailable #7
I am unable to send emails due to not being able to sign in to an Microsoft Exchange Server. At sign on, I am asked for a Post Office server. What is the correct path or Network location to my Microsoft Mail postoffice? What is my Mail box? Houston, TX Contact your ISP or network administrator for your mail account settings. They are the only ones who can answer this question for you. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 "Sedone" <Sedone@disc...

fonts #7
I have been using this font "Elaine" for my logo and now that I have reinstall Office 2003 standard edition I have lost this font. Can anyone out there help me please... There's a newsgroup named: comp.fonts Maybe you could post there or even search google within that newsgroup. dong wrote: > > I have been using this font "Elaine" for my logo and now that I have > reinstall Office 2003 standard edition I have lost this font. Can anyone out > there help me please... -- Dave Peterson ...

open lock files
Hello, I want to know how to open lock files to make a backup. I've try Microsoft OneCare Backup Utility. This product make backup of open lock files. How OneCare make backup of open files? Visual Shadow Copy (VSS), Native NT Api, etc.etc. Thanks. Isidro Are you opening the files with CFile::modeRead and CFile::modeDenyNone and only these? AliR. "Isidro Mu´┐Żoz" <imunoz@(----)daipro.net> wrote in message news:O$mk43YhGHA.2340@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I want to know how to open lock files to make a backup. > > I've try Microsoft One...

Outlook Express 6.0 Win XP #2
How do I make a back-up of my messages on outlook express to burn on a CD ? Thanks ...

cell formatting #7
I have sheet that is not letting me format a number unless I doubl click on the cell. Say the cell value is 5.00000 I cannot reduce the number of decimals. There is over 12k rows of data so I don't particularly want to g through each cell. Thanks in advanc ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try - tools / options / edit / fixed decimal. >-----Original Message----- > >I have sheet that is not letting me format a number unless I double >clic...

Changing Machine Account password fails
Hi, from time to time i have the following error in one of my Domain Controllers: EventID: 3224 Source: Netlogon Changing machine account password for account domain.local failed with the following error: the specific user already exists. Do i have to be worry about that ? cheers, Marco -- travelfreak ------------------------------------------------------------------------ travelfreak's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/128759.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/active-directory/1279458.htm http://forums.techarena.in The detail...

Money 2004 Small Business #7
I have installed OK and have set up a business file OK. Now I want to set up a file for my personal accounts but when I try it always asks for business info. I tried looking in the help guide but can't figure it out. Just ignore the requests. I have exactly your scenario and have two files one for my personal data and one for my Company. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Marty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Flickering/flashing when updating image or moving mouse ACC2007 Wi
I have an image control supported by a lot of code to allow dynamic and interactive graphics - for example drag and drop of activity boxes in a Gantt chart. I trap mouse up, mouse down and mouse move events, and I repaint the image by replacing its PictureData. I developed it under XP and ACC2003 with a lot of GDI and all was OK. Now I'm on Win7, ACC2007. With the standard Windows 7 theme the image flashes briefly to the form background colour (I think) when it is updated. It doesn't flash every time - the frequency increases with a larger image but there is no con...

Windows 7 was my idea but...
....where can I download .NET 4 beta bits so I can install the Expression Blend 4 beta products? Hello HillBilly, > ...where can I download .NET 4 beta bits so I can install the > Expression Blend 4 beta products? > Honestly.... unless you're really in a hurry, I'd wait 6 days ad the RTM version will be out April 12th = VStudio 2010 and .Net framework 4.0 RTM -- Rory "Hillbilly" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:uMrq#DZ1KHA.2156@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > ...where can I download .NET 4 beta bits so I can install ...

Printing in Win NT vs Win 2000
When printing a document in NT, it is coming out differently than from 2000. It doesn't matter what printer you print to. I've tried 4 different printers so far. The option in Excel is fit to 1x1 page. Any ideas? Thank you. Kathy I'm afraid it is difficult to get prints the same from different printers and operating systems as the drivers will be different all round. Excel uses setting from the drivers. You could try and ensure that all same printers have all same version of drivers for each operating system. (Normally manufacturers release them all together for Winx) ...

JOURNAL UPDATE
HELLO, IS IT POSSIBLE TO UPLOAD PREVIOUS'S BATCH'S RECEIPT IMAGE TO HQ? I TRIED TO REVIEW JOURNAL FOR STORE1 AND I ONLY SEE IT TODAYS. Jeff, thank you. I did worksheet 402 and I only see the journals from the date I installed HQ. (from HQ manager) of course, SO shows all receipts. I think this is the reason not seeing the same AccoungtReceivables between HQ and SO. thank you. "Jeff @ Check Point Software" wrote: > Hojin, > > Create a 402 worksheet in HQ Manager. > > -- > > Jeff > Check Point Software > > Search this newsgroup -- h...

Outlook Operation Failed #2
I'm running Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2007. When I press the Send/Receive button, I get error 0x80190193 - The operation failed. As far as I can tell, the user's accounts are synchronized. This error only occurs when I press the Send/Receive button; it does not occur during Outlook's scheduled send/receive. I've tried disabling Outlook Anywhere and have deleted and recreated the user's profile. Anyone have any insight on this specific error? I can't seem to find anything on the net for this error code. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_N...

Money 2003 #7
I have Money 99 installed on my computer that I use. I purchased Money 2003 and want to load it. Will it automatically put all my account information on the new one, or do I need to save everything and re-install it on the 2003 version? thanks I think you need to spend some time understanding where Money stores your data. It stores it (with the exception of some of the Tools|Options settings) in a data file with the extension .MNY that is named what you told Money to name it and stored where you told Money to store it. M03 **should** be able to upgrade this file, if both it and your M99 ...