Update for Microsoft Silverlight (KB982926) fails to install

Get error 643
Have tried to update this everyday for weeks

Have you looked at any of the numerous posts in this newsgroup about the
same problem, and the replies that have the solutions?

Didn't think so.

"Update for Microsoft Silverlight (KB9829" <Update for Microsoft Silverlight
(KB9829@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: Get error 643
: Have tried to update this everyday for weeks

0
Stan
6/23/2010 4:10:20 PM
Post here for assistance: http://forums.silverlight.net/forums/13.aspx

Update for Microsoft Silverlight (KB9829 wrote:
> Get error 643
> Have tried to update this everyday for weeks
0
PA
6/23/2010 4:31:19 PM
So how do we fix the problem????

"Stan McChrystal" wrote:

> Have you looked at any of the numerous posts in this newsgroup about the
> same problem, and the replies that have the solutions?
>
> Didn't think so.
>
> "Update for Microsoft Silverlight (KB9829" <Update for Microsoft Silverlight
> (KB9829@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> : Get error 643
> : Have tried to update this everyday for weeks
>

> .

Update for MS Money 2005?

Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed
Hi I had activate de Routing restrictions on my Exchange 5.5 and I put the ip address of the hosts that can relay, but some times I recive an email with this message: Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed on the admin mail accaunt AnyBody, have an idea?? Thanks for all ...

Problem with Script Updating

char * is fail in CArray while char[] is success
Hi Experts, i have following structure typedef struct xy{ int num; char *val; }XY; struct XYArray:public CArray<XY,XY> { }; in cpp file, in a function struct XYArray Obj; Now i can add XY type variable to Obj like XY A; A.num=1; A.val=str; // suppose str is a char *array which contains some value. Obj.Add(A); // add XY type variable to Obj Suppose i add 10 elements to Obj. Now when i get each element of Obj then i found that value of val field of XY structure has been change. i.e. XY B=Obj.GetAt(0); B.val is not which i add in Obj. While if i declare XY as typedef struct xy{ int num...

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Update question

Microsoft OneNote
Hello everyone. How can i use OneNote on a MAC computer? Is it comparable? Thanks OneNote isn't available in a Mac version although there are rumors that it is being considered... but I wouldn't hold my breath :-) Keep in mind that Word on the Mac includes Notebook Layout View which may suit your needs & you may also want to sift through this conversation for several 3rd party options: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=426460 -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones Office:Mac MVP "Castroch" <Castroch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8071553-...

Can't uninstall Microsoft Office Home and Student from Vista Acer
Ok, so I am having trouble uninstalling microsoft office 2007 so I can install the office professional 2007 suite i just bought. I have an acer pc, and a vista 64 os. In another forum, I was told to go http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218/ and follow instructions. When I searched for installers, used the subject feature in View to find Microsoft Office installers and tried to unstall one, I received a message that said I was missing a file = "HomeStudentrWW.msi" and needed to find that file somewhere in order to uninstall any of these installers manually. I ne...

active sync says there is no microsoft outlook installed
When I tried to synchronize my pocket pc, active sync says there is no Microsoft Outlook installed and i need to reinstall it. It is there with my other Office product and I can add contacts and appointments. I don't understand. Help me, please. rdeb "rdeb" <rdeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58A7A787-290E-4D27-B7F0-42A6894DE70C@microsoft.com... > When I tried to synchronize my pocket pc, active sync says there is no > Microsoft Outlook installed and i need to reinstall it. It is there with > my > other Office product and I can add cont...

How update entity in post update?

Take a look at these important package from Microsoft Corporation
--jkqcbttwekjggnsq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="seeubmkagdiyw"; type="multipart/alternative" --seeubmkagdiyw Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tkwbuuacscd" --tkwbuuacscd Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help prot...

latest update too MSCFV2

Dynamic Menu update

AutoConfig API fail because of Domain Policy
Hi, The call to WlanSetInterface with op-code to disable AutoConfig is failing with error code ACCESS DENIED. Is this because of some kind of Domain Policy enforced by the Win7 server? I would appreciate any input on this. Thanks, Vani -- vani Posted via http://www.win7heads.com ...

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Payroll Update

Microsoft document Imaging OCR problem
Ive been working with this a new computer lately and have been running into a whole bunch of problems. Right now the main one is I have been trying to get the OCR in my Microsoft Document Imaging to WORK! I can get the OCR to run and even bring up the search box but when even I type what I'm looking for it just highlights the very first thing on the page and moves on through till the very last thing. It worked fine on my windows XP Computer with Microsoft office 2003. At the moment I'm using a Windows 7 home premium andMicrosoft office 2007 Will take any advice!!!! ...

[ANN] Excel X security update

FWD: Try on these correction update from the MS Corp.
--omvflfmgecbtuznop Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pesxyyfvxtk"; type="multipart/alternative" --pesxyyfvxtk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="locjfxspwlfruwcg" --locjfxspwlfruwcg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from th...

i want to find microsoft works please help me to find it. i reall.
Hi not really sure what your issue is. Do you need to buy this program? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "TATINI2003US@YAHOO.COM" <TATINI2003US@YAHOO.COM@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:CD92EB68-1B90-4317-9051-2D5C140E9214@microsoft.com... > ...