several problems with windows update and WMDC

I installed WDMC and now i have to run this following update:

Microsoft Corporation - Other hardware - Windows Mobile-based device support

but after I hit install the system is showing me this error:

Microsoft Corporation - Other hardware - Windows Mobile-based device support

Installation date: ‎11/‎30/‎2009 12:54 PM

Error details: Code 80070103

Update type: Recommended

 can somebody tell me what to do with this error?

AL

Hello Al,

Run Windows Update manually & "hide" the update.

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952032>
-=-

"al" wrote:

> I installed WDMC and now i have to run this following update:
>
> Microsoft Corporation - Other hardware - Windows Mobile-based device support
>
> but after I hit install the system is showing me this error:
>
> Microsoft Corporation - Other hardware - Windows Mobile-based device support
>
> Installation date: ‎11/‎30/‎2009 12:54 PM
>

> Error details: Code 80070103
>
> Update type: Recommended
>
>  can somebody tell me what to do with this error?
>

> AL

Text wraping Problem
Here is a problem I have yet been able to fix. I have a form that I use regularly and when typing text into a cell while in Normal view it will fill up the cell and want to wrap it to the next line, but when I go the the Print View it will not have filled up the cell yet. So its a guessing game as to when the cell is really full and what it will look like when I print it. Any ideas? Jon How much text are you entering in the cell? You can enter 32,767 characters in a cell. By default Excel will show or print only 1024 of those characters. You can increase this 1024 limit by adding a ...

Problem with attachment
Outlook 2003 SP2 Exchange 2003 Whenever i send a Contact,distributionlist, task or any kind of outlook element as an attachment, its received as a mail-element by the recipient. This only happens when I'm sending mail to recipients outside our office network. Is there a cure for this "transformational disease"? Hopefully Odd Magne Jordal The message format needs to be rich-text, the recipients need to be = marked for rich-text, and the Internet Format setting in Tools | Options = | Mail Format needs to be set so that OUtlook does not convert the = message to HTML. --=20 Su...

Several usernames, several domains
Hello. My boss frequently gets his name misspelled and has six additional e-mail aliases to cover this. He also has 18 domains. So now when we're moving to Exchange 2003 he's getting 7x18 addresses. Thats no problem in my book, Email recipeint policies covers adding the 18 domains, but.... how to make every policy cover the seven aliases? best You don't need to. Just add the aliases manually to the user account. As long as the domains are the same, you're covered for him receiving mail properly. You only need one recipient policy for each inbound domain to cover ...

.pst installation problem
I just loaded OL on my lap and tranfered the .pst from my dektop. All the info loaded, but when I shut down and reopened OL, it locked up at the license screen. I can't do anything from inside the program. I assume the problem is with the .pst import, but I can't find the .pst file on my hard drive to delete it. Any suggestions on what I can do to get OL to open fully? Thanks. You may have a corrupted outcmd.dat file. This is the file that stores your toolbar customizations, and when it becomes corrupted, Outlook can't use it at startup to build your toolbars, thus causing t...

Problem with ISTEXT()
Why does the following formula return TRUE? =ISTEXT(LEFT(A1,1)) where cell A1 contains the text "10Y". Because LEFT is a text function, this will work =ISTEXT(--LEFT(A1,1)) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Schizoid Man" <schizoid_man@invalid.com> wrote in message news:61A9DB25-9E3B-4A4E-8381-9E9C1589F0D4@microsoft.com... > Why does the following formula return TRUE? > > =ISTEXT(LEFT(A1,1)) > > where cell A1 contains the text "10Y". Note that if the leftmost character is not a number the formula will be incorrect so it's better ...

new calendar window "always on top"
Hello, I am looking for a long time already for a VBA code that opens a new calendar window in outlook after outlook start in a particular size and position with property "always on top". Unfortunately, I was not able up to now to find something similar. All I have so far is Set myOlApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set myNameSpace = myOlApp.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set myFolder = myNameSpace.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar) myFolder.Display Any help to position the new calendar window in a particular area "always on top" is ...

stationary how to make and use several
I need to use serveral differant stationaries to use with differant clients, how do I make more than one and use it, I have one made right now, but can not figure how to use it in a new email, I do not want it to be my default, I only need it once a week or so. ...

FRS replication problem in 2 DC
In virtual enviroment i have 2 domain controller like DC1 and DC2 DC1: has 1. all fsmo role. 2.dns server. 3.1 nic with ip 192.168.121.5 subnet:255.255.255.0 4.primary domain controller. DC2: has 1. domain controller. 2. 2 nic with >>>ip 192.168.121.6/255.255.255.0/dns:192.168.121.5 and >>>ip 192.168.122.11/255.255.255.0/ dns:192.168.121.5(for proxy) senario:A>by running NSLOOKUP all name resolution working properly for network id 192.168.121.0/24. except network id 192.168.122.0/24. ...

Windows NT Backup
Can Windows NT Backup - Restore Utility be used to restore backup taken on Windows Server 2003 onto a Windows Server 2008 R2 machine? I know that it supports Windows Server 2008, how about on R2 Hello carl, No, as Windows server 2008 R2 doesn't have the "Removable storage manager" which is a requirement for the Utility to run. The Removable storage manager is not longer available in WIndows 7 or Windows server 2008 R2. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee681701(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS...

DrawText problem
Hi, I am using CDC::DrawText method, and in my input text I have the character "&". The problem is that this characters turns to a "_" character. Is there a way to fix it (without adding another "&" character to the existing one) ? Yoav. "Yoavo" <yoav@cimatron.co.il> wrote in message news:e$5E07CzHHA.3772@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I am using CDC::DrawText method, and in my input text I have the character > "&". > The problem is that this characters turns to a "_" character. > Is there a w...

Codes needed to update wages
Hi, Column A of Sheet1 holds the identity numbers of about 200 casual members of our staffs. Column F shows their current weekly wages. I need a simple macro that allows me to update the weekly wages for some of these members by 4.5% from a list of their identity numbers shown in Column A of Sheet2. Any help is much appreciated. TIA Tom Here one shot at it: Sub payBoost() Dim lr As Long, sh As Worksheet, rng As Range Dim fRng As Range Set sh = ActiveSheet lr = sh.Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row Set rng = sh.Range("A2:A" & lr) Set...

printer problems
In Outlook Express I can not print the emain message while I am composing. I can only send it to myself and then print it. I am using a panasonic KX-P4400. Thanks ...

Problems balancing investment account.
I have a UBS account and download all transactions. I download the statement at the end of the month and balance the cash account. I find that some items that have been downloaded such as dividends do not show up on the statement. Example, the system downloaded a dividend for GE on March 15 that does not show up on the statement or UBS's website. The same holds true for some bill payments that show up on the statement but have not been downloaded. Example, a electronic payment I initiated at UBS to a the gas company on March 10 was not downloaded but shows up correctly on the UBS sta...

Sign in error in Windows Live Messenger Beta
Keep getting error 80048862, cannot connect to authentication server. My Windows Live Mail is OK and Windows Photo Gallery is ok too, but all the rest get that error. This is on a notebook running Windows 7 Home Premium x64. Anyone have any ideas? I've searched for that error code, but couldn't find any solution. Thanks in advance for any and all help. Never mind. Whatever it was, it corrected itself. Thanks anyway. LarryE "LarryE" wrote in message news:#fwpPcUFLHA.5668@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... Keep getting error 80048862, cannot connect to aut...

Custom drawing CListCtrl problem (with picture!)
I've got a CListCtrl that uses the custom data style to handle a massive amount of data, and I'm having wierd artifacts during custom drawing. I've tried several methods of drawing. The first I tried was completely overriding OnPaint: int iStart = GetTopIndex(); int iEnd = iStart + GetCountPerPage(); cprintf("Drawing range %d to %d (%d)\n", iStart, iEnd, iEnd-iStart); for(int i = iStart; i < iEnd; i++) { bSelected = GetItemState(i, LVIS_SELECTED) & LVIS_SELECTED; if(bSelected) { GetItemRect(i, &rItem, NULL); rItem.right = rClient.right; dc.F...

Outlook message problem
I have outlook 2000 and I cannot send messages (they just sit in my outbox). I have a mailbox setup which uses an exchange server on the LAN in the day and have a Dial-up ISP account which I use at night. I can receive email from my ISP but cannot send. If I use outlook express and set up mail account it works fine. I have tried to see what I've done wrong, but with no avail. Can somebody please advise me on the correct setup to use exchange on the LAN in the day and dialup ISP for my personal email account at night. Thanks ...

COUNTIF Problems
Hi, I have the following formula: =IF(ISERROR(COUNTIF(StatusCheck, "Snag Item")/COUNTIF(ElementCount,"Main Contractor - Builderswork")),0,COUNTIF(StatusCheck, "Snag Item")/COUNTIF(ElementCount,"Main Contractor - Builderswork")) Originally I had some problems getting ISERROR to work properly - but this is sorted now. The formula is supposed to count the number of times a snagging item is added into the spreadsheet (each snagging item has its own row) that is assigned a status of "Snag Item" and an Element of "Main -Contractor - B...

2003 Problem
I am reposting this because it was not answered: I jumped in to the middle of someone else Exchange setup. The users are printing emails and at the top of the page instead of having the users name it has /O First Organizational Unit/OU=First Administrative Group/CN=Recipients/CN=username That is certainly not normal. It looks like what you have is a fouled-up migration from another Exchange organization, but I can't really tell you more based on what you've posted. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Frank" ...

Winsock ... problem
Hi, I use MS. winsock activex control , I have a problem in geting data form the socket through winsock, I have writtem the following code : //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////// VARIANT d; COleVariant type,MaxLength; MaxLength.vt=VT_I4; MaxLength.lVal=5; type.vt=VT_BSTR; d.vt=VT_BSTR; WSock.GetData(&d,type,MaxLength); CString a= _com_util::ConvertBSTRToString(*d.pbstrVal);//to change BSTR to CString MessageBox(a); //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////...

Problems opening Mail in Outlook 2000
We are having a problem with users getting email they cannot open in the Inbox. They get a operation failed error message. If you drag the message from their inbox to the deleted items and then drag it back to the inbox you can open it. Has anyone seen this problem?? ...

Reference control unless focus problem
I have a form that opens in the edit mode. I have an unbound image control and a bound textbox with the path to the picture stored in the table. I want the picture to display on each record as I scroll through the records. I have the following code in the OnCurrent property of the image control (EditPic). When I open the form I get the following message: "You can't reference a property or method for a control unless the control has the focus." How can I make this work correctly. Thank you. Private Sub Form_Current() Me.EditPic.Picture = Me.txtPicPath.Text End Sub &q...

Excel 2002, VBA, macros and Windows 7
I purchased a new computer several days ago. It uses Windows 7. My old computer ran Windows XP and Office 2002. I transferred all my data files from the old computer to the new one. When I opened an excel workbook which contains a macro with some VBA coding, a message was displayed that the workbook had lost its VBA Project and other programmability controls. I also have other workbooks which use macros. Can someone please advise me what I have to do to access the macro under Windows 7. It depends. The answer might be that you don't have to do anything or you need to d...

limit scroll area of split window panes?
Is it possible to put a limit on the columns/rows that can be scrolled to when splitting the window into panes? This way the column/row labels can be visible when you scroll through the main data area, but you can't accidentally scroll into the labels from the main area, or the data from the label area. Thanks, Rich You may have better luck with Freeze Panes. Window>Split is not very functional in my mind. Select A2 and Window>Freeze Panes to prevent row 1 from scrolling. Select B2 if you also want Column A to remain in view. One way to achieve two scrollable windows is Window...

copy several items & paste several items?
Thanks in advance. I want to copy several items into the Office Clipboard (Edit>Office Clipboard...) and then paste those several items into the active sheet (using VBA). (I believe up to 12 items can be stored in the Office clipboard) So rather than copying one item, activating the sheet, pasting it, then activating the sheet to copy from, copying, then activating the sheet I want to paste to one more time, and pasting it, the macro would: select an item copy to Office clipboard select another item copy to Office clipboard activate another sheet select a range pastespecial an item s...

Windows Users, Download Out Of Band Patch Immediately!
Use http://www.microsoft.com/downloads, Or Download It From Windows Update. Please Note That CNBC Said that even if you have IE disabled, an Intruder could still get in if IE is installed on your computer (which means that it affects everyone except Windows 95 and Older Users)! Did You Know That CNBC Said For You To Take Your Medicine? Just FYI. They Said That You Need To Schedule More Visits With Your Psychiatrist. Just FYI. Just FYI. Just FYI. "Kevin John Panzke" <kevin.panzke@gmail.com> wrote in message news:02750795-1aed-4c49-9875-c35a4fd4ff29@a6g200...