I have windows XP and this update fails to install tried it various
times..Can anyone help.
www.futuretekonline.com

Security updates for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 may
repeatedly appear in the update list on Microsoft Update or on Windows Update
See <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/941729/> for possible help.

If you can not rename msxml4.dll in normal Windows mode, than boot to
Safe Mode <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315222> and do it from there:

How to obtain help and support for this security update KB954430 Microsoft
XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2
the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local Microsoft
subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the Microsoft
International Support Web site:
<http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=4>
North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by visiting
the following Microsoft Web site:
<http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&prid=7552>
your usual support contacts.
Source:
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/954430>

Ǝиçεl
-=-

Changing the Password for the Mail Services Account
Is there an issues with doing this on an exchange 5.5 server. I think not, but figure I would ask first. Thanks, SRG Actually, yes there are issues. In addition to changing the password from within User Manager, you would also need to change the password on all of the Exchange Services in the Services applet (Control Panel, Services) as they run under the context of that user account, and also in Exchange Admin on the properties of the Configuration container, Service Account Password tab. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "SRG" <mlaufer@srg.com> wrote in message news:ae...

Opening in MS CRM 3.0
Hi is there a opening for MS CRM 3.0 anywhere? Thanks. ...

Integration Manager RM Cash Receipts after 9.0 upgrade
Our cash receipts integration is running at 15% of the speed when we were on version 7.5 (we upgraded to 9.0). Due to our volume, we can no longer import all cash receipts in a 20 day time frame, so we really need help! No changes to our header or distribution file formats. I have re-created the integration from scratch, but that did not help. All ideas are greatly appreciated! Thank you, -- Greg DeBacker Do you have a SQL DBA? You should have your DBA (or else your VAR) run the standard optimizations and integrity checks against your company database, and also Update Statisti...

Export PDF information into Microsoft Excel
What do you do with your data that's stuck in your PDF forms? FDF Decoder from Spotted Dingo Inc., gives you the ability to quickly turn your useless PDF information into a data mine of valuable information. FDF Decoder is a desktop application which creates csv files from your pdf interactive forms (acroforms) in individual or batch file mode. You then can easily import your information into Microsoft Excel to create intelligent spread sheets which can then be entered into databases and aid you in your statistical analysis. FDF Decoder works with the PDF's exported Form Data (FDF...

Mail merge to word #2
I have a sheet with 246 columns with a header row and one row of data. Each field contains text data varying in length. Some fields are empty. I have trued to merge directly to Word but get the error "can't open the data source". When I save the sheet to a txt file and merge to word it prompts me that record 16 is empty and each subsequent record is empty up to record number 245 (which necessitates hitting Enter for each record) and inserts a paragraph mark for each empty field. I have tried umpteeen ways of saving the data and creating the merge with no improvement. Fir...

network service
in users mailbox rights, what would be the use and ramifications of putting "network service" in the list for mailbox rights? thanks ...

0 Tender Not Allowed???
When nothing is rung up, if a cashier presses enter the total screen shows up, and if enter is pressed again, then the sale is tendered at a 0 balance. I am pretty sure there is a way NOT to allow this, does anyone know what it is? -- Thank You Vince :) Vince, SO Manager --> Database menu --> Cashier, open up the properties of one, all or just a select few of your Cashiers and uncheck the 'Allowed to post empty transactions'. Rob "Vince" <Nagarra@yahoo.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:A60F3669-AC9E-4DB5-9EA2-463F4F2F9F5F@microsoft.com... > W...

Microsoft Word to Visio conversions
Hi, Can Visio import Microsoft Word drawings. i.e. I have drawn quite a lot of flow charts using the MS word drawing tools. This was very tiresome and if Visio can easily import the drawings I will purchase a copy. Thanks there is no formal import facility to move word drawings to visio. if you would post a small example I'd be happy to test it (please nothing confidential or proprietary). al "Paul Betteridge" <pmb@REMOVE_THISpb-net.co.uk> wrote in message news:v75gh11ehkjm98320dvbgorkarthpdepnq@4ax.com... > Hi, > > Can Visio import Microsoft Word drawin...

Microsoft outlook 2000 professional
Outlook/Word only loads minimally. get an error msg. that says can't load fonts. I bypass that, machine requests windows 98se disk to finish install. Got program with this machine used. Program originally worked fine. Downloaded undesireable programs which integrated themselves into outlook and word 2000. In removing undesirable programs, damaged word and outlook. Can anyone suggest an on-line fix that does not require me to purchase and install whole new outlook/word/office programs ...

Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007
I'm changing computers and i want to move my personal folders to the new pc. How can i accomplish this task? Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007. You don't mention if both machines are connected to your home/personal network, but I have found copying the PST file(s) to a common removable/network drive share the best way. Once you get the PST file(s) moved over to the new machine on one of its local drives, just create a new mail profile on the new machine and use your old data file. "LNNO" <LNNO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB4089CD-B...

how to use the type member in System.Web.Services.Description
hi all, I want to parse the wsdl file . It is ease to parse the parts of wsdl except that the part of types. Because I don't know how to use the System.Web.Services.Description member types . I have searched the MSDN to find answer , but , it tell me very less. So I come here for help. For example, there is a types is defined as follows: - <types> - <s:schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://www.webservicex.net"> - <s:element name="GetGeoIP"> - <s:complexType> - <s:sequence> <s:element minOccurs="0...

Microsoft Office 2000 and Microsoft Vista
I have Office 2000 and cannot seem to install the Service packs for it. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate service pack 2 on the machine. Are the Microsoft Office service packs compatable with Windows Vista? Thanks Kevin You gave yourself permission to do this? Kevin wrote: > I have Office 2000 and cannot seem to install the Service packs for it. I am > running Windows Vista Ultimate service pack 2 on the machine. Are the > Microsoft Office service packs compatable with Windows Vista? > > Thanks > Kevin > These are the errors generated ...

Microsoft Clustering on Exchange 2003 #2
We have been running two MS Clusters on Exchange 2003 for about a year now and we have never benefited from the redundancy. To the contrary we have actually had a significant amount of down time due to the cluster failing over when it shouldn't or becoming unstable. (The configuration is one active node and one standby server in the cluster.) The real kicker here is the convergence time. I was familiar with Linux clusters that take a few seconds to fail over, so you can imagine my surprise when the Exchange cluster can take up to 10 minutes to fail over! The MS consultant who was helpin...

Microsoft Money 2007 Crashes when I do Online Updates
Hello, I hope that someone may be able to help me. I run Money 2007 version 16.0.120.1303 on Windows XP sp2. I have used Money for quite some time and worked fine until now. When I try to do the online updates the windows error message: "Microsof Money has encountered a problem and needs to close..." appears. When I send the error report Money closes. Is anyone experinecing the same problem? Are there any fixes? Thanks for any help P.s. Oh! By the way. . . Money does not accept either the files downloaded from my financial institutions. So, even the manual updates is not ...

Multi Mail Services
Hi have been using OL2000 since 1999 please do not laugh. I have three Mail Services Setup How can I control which service sends the email. Corp/Work mail setup thanks in advance. -- Papa Frank In the new email, use the Accounts button to select a non default acct. "UncleFrank" wrote: > Hi have been using OL2000 since 1999 please do not laugh. > > I have three Mail Services Setup > > How can I control which service sends the email. > > Corp/Work mail setup > > thanks in advance. > > -- > Papa Frank > > > Doesn't...

Contact Sync between CRM 3.0 and Outlook
If I enter a new contact in CRM 3.0 and link it to a parent customer, the sync'ed contact entry in Outlook does not contain the parent account information in the company field on the "General" page although the parent account information made its way into Outlook as a user defined field, being named Parent Account and containing exactly what I would like to see in the company field on the "General" page. Working as designed? Bug? Configurable? Workaround (OL-Makro to move the contents of the "Parent Account" to the "company" field)? Markus ...

Cannot run Microsoft published on my machine
All of a sudden I am getting this dialog when I try to d/l from msft! And cannot get updates from the update site. You cannot d/l from this publisher on this machine. I have already added microsoft update to the trusted zone. Any ideas? winxp sp3 Sue By the way: there WAS a windows re-install on this machine..... "Sue J Thomas" <sueastro@optonline.net> wrote in message news:OGteOia$KHA.3840@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > All of a sudden I am getting this dialog when I try to d/l from msft! > And cannot get updates from the update site. > ...

Error message when sending email via Microsoft Outlook
My ISP is via Cox, a high speed cable. I switched over from using Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook for sending and receiving my emails. I am encountering great difficulty in sending email, sometimes no matter the size. It seems if it is larger in size it is even more difficult to send at times. I tried to send 2 photos via email (512 KB) and it stayed in my outbox for days. I put it in my drafts folder then brought it back to my outbox and attempted to resend....it did not go through. My error message is "Task 'pop.west.cox.net - Sending and Receiving reported erro...

Currency symbol #2
how do I add my local currency in a document. The british pound, the euro and the dollar symbol are the only one I can use now. I need to add my own local currency symbol. Please help ASAP. Tony Maybe custom format and "MyCurrency"#,##0.00 replace MyCurrency with your currency symbol, if the fonts allow then you can just copy from somewhere and paste it in there -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:009c01c3b445$fe238670$a401280a@phx.gbl... > how do I add my local currency in a document. > The brit...

No clipart on microsoft site
When I tried accessing the clipart on Microsoft's site, no results ever come up. Why is this? The photos come out, but it doesn't show any clipart. Thanks Jo Jo Dude You are supposed to click on that little box below those pictures and then click on download. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jo Dude" <not@here.com> wrote in message news:%23X4JimUbGHA.1008@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > When I tried accessing the clipart on Microsoft's site, no results ever > come up. Why is this? The photos come out, but it doesn't show any > ...

Microsoft Map #2
I've been using DataMap in previous MS-Excel versions, now that I upgraded to MS-Excel 2002 I lost that vectorial mapping functionality. Which is the alterantive application or add-on? I guess it is MS MapPoint -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:625001c47509$f3917c50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I've been using DataMap in previous MS-Excel versions, > now that I upgraded to MS-Excel 2002 I lost that > vectorial mapping fun...

Printing 2 records for every 1 records
Hi I have a system that prints labels through a Laserjet printer i want to be able to print 2 records for every 1 record in the form can anyone help? Please its v.urgent! Create a table with one field of type Number, named (say) CountID. Save the table as tblCount. Enter 2 records (e.g. number 1 and number 2.) Create a query using the same table as your form, and also tblCount. There must be no line joining the 2 tables in the upper pane of query design. Use this query as the source for your report. It will print 2 of everything. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Austra...

Active X problem in microsoft Outlook
Whenever I retrieve e-mail in Outlook I receive the following message : "An Active X control on this page is not safe. Your current security settings prohibit running unsafe controls on this page." Do I need to install Active X? Do I need to reinstall Outlook? Please help. Thank you ...

Microsoft Promo