I have windows XP and this update fails to install tried it various
times..Can anyone help.
www.futuretekonline.com

Security updates for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 may
repeatedly appear in the update list on Microsoft Update or on Windows Update
See <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/941729/> for possible help.

If you can not rename msxml4.dll in normal Windows mode, than boot to
Safe Mode <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315222> and do it from there:

How to obtain help and support for this security update KB954430 Microsoft
XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2
the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local Microsoft
subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the Microsoft
International Support Web site:
<http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=4>
North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by visiting
the following Microsoft Web site:
<http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&prid=7552>
your usual support contacts.
Source:
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/954430>

Ǝиçεl
-=-

Oversized pst #4
I recently had to re-build my laptop. Backed everythning up. Including my 3.3GB pst which was working fine. After re-installing, I was confronted with errors when trying to use the pst, and also when trying to import from it. I always heard there was a size restriction, but never had a problem with it. If I knew in advance that I wouldn't be able to use it, I would have broken it out into multiple psts. But now I am stuck. I have a monthly backup scheme and was able to import my March pst, but lost my April and May emails. Is there any way to extract the last 2 months from my 3.3...

saving as xml
Hi, The following url give you an XML output http://webservices.titantvguide.titantv.com/contentblocks.asmx/TonightOn?registrationKey=g8byqgPai3PYi1i7VOfEcKDfKOeYwmYM is there a way to save this as an xml file on to the server? Thanks in Advance. Regards Manoj Manoj Paramu Das wrote: > is there a way to save this as an xml file on to the server? What's the difference between saving XML file and HTML file? Just create WebRequest, get response stream and save it. -- Oleg Tkachenko XML Insider http://www.tkachenko.com/blog ...

Can I sort by 4 Criteria's
The sort box gives three, can there be 4 (through an Add-In or something)? Thank you for your consideration. John Highlight the sort range and sort by your lowest three criteria. Then sort again choosing your highest (main) criteria. Alternatively, you can join two or more fields together in a temporary column, and include this in your sort range as one of the sort fields. Hope this helps. Pete John13 wrote: > The sort box gives three, can there be 4 (through an Add-In or > something)? Thank you for your consideration. > > John John13 wrote: > The sort box gives thr...

What's wrong in this formula???? #4
In G19 I insert a whole number: 1 to 10. (only one number)! In J19 I have the following formula: =(I19-H19)*24 - two time cells ar substracted and passed into a cell (J19) that has the format number, tw decimals. Here I can havevalues like this: 2.00, 2.50, 2.75 etc. :confused: Cheers -- Ekse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ekser's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1140 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27484 Using your ranges I19 and H19 H19 = 14:29 I19 = 18:29 J19 ...

xml Templates
Does anyone where i can find or download more reciept templates?.. or maybe a prgram that nmakes it easy to design a template. thanks Pete There are some additional template available on the Reports Library section of Customer Source. I'm not aware of any receipt generator type programs, but XMLSpy from Altova is a terrific XML Editor. -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the informa...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

HOw do i start outlook? #2
My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? Presumably it worked before? And the version is? You could try a repair using your Office or Outlook cd "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E1B2630-9B20-444F-BF65-6B7E41638450@microsoft.com... > My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? The Check Name function is part of a Microsoft Exchange account. Are you trying to connect to a Microsoft Exchange server? Or your ISP? Joe "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Outlook Mobile Service Address Book NOT Working
Every time I try to send a text message through Outlook Mobile Services, I CANNOT use the address book. It has been "made" when I configured the account, but it does not contain ANY mobile numbers from my main Outlook address book, as it is supposed to. I must physically type in the full mobile phone number. It does not appear in the mobile address book, even after I send a text message through Outlook. Outlook also quits - kicks me right out and restarts - each time I try to use the mobile address book. Can someone please help me figure out what is wrong? Please excu...

Printing Problem in SQL Reporting Service
Hi, Seen a couple of posts about this but no conclusion. Trying to print a SQL Report from CRM and getting an error 0x80004005. These reports can be seen on screen and exported but cannot be directly printed to any printer. Checked all IE settings and put them as low as possible. The only other thing that might be contributing is Sophos AV. Any answers anyone ? Regards Peter. ...

Field service table structure and field definitions
The 9 SDK does not reference or define the fields or tables for the Field service component. Where can I find this information? I need to move RMA into a data warehouse and am having significant trouble identifying the data flows. Thanks, Will You may want to contact I.B.I.S. They wrote the application. -- Charles Allen, MVP "WS" wrote: > The 9 SDK does not reference or define the fields or tables for the Field > service component. Where can I find this information? I need to move RMA > into a data warehouse and am having significant trouble identifying th...

how to pass a password to crystal report 9.0 from vb6.0??!
Is there any way passing a password to crystal report 9.0 from Visual Basic 6.0. so that when loading the report in vb6.0., it can connect to the database access file and show the report? Thanks a lot. No idea. But I use this in VB.Net to do it: Public Sub SetConnectionForReports(ByVal ReportDoc As ReportDocument) Dim crTable As Table Dim crTables As Tables Dim crDatabase As Database Dim crTableLogOnInfo As TableLogOnInfo Dim crConnectionInfo As New ConnectionInfo Try crDatabase = ReportDoc.Database crTables = crDatabase.Tables With crConnecti...

Date change #2
Hi, I have a cell to list when the next payment is due from a client. would like the payment dates to automatically update after the origina payment date is reached. Payments are due every two weeks. Th 'payment due' cell is G17. So if the first payment was due today, the tomorrow G17 would display the date two weeks from today. Thanks fo your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Assuming you have a valid date in the cell use: =G17+14 You will find some details on Date and Times in Excel on this page: http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ExcelDateandTimes.htm ...

access app as a service
Thanks in advance for your help. What is the easiest way to run an access app as a windows service? I'm looking for options. Thanks again. hi Lance, On 21.04.2010 16:37, Lance McGonigal wrote: > What is the easiest way to run an access app as a windows service? I'm > looking for options. There are some third-party tools which allows to run almost any executable as a service, but an Access application is not such an application. You may run Access using the Task Scheduler. btw, why do you want to do that? Maybe there are other options. mfG -->...

Deleting records in CRM 4.0
Hi, One of my major issues with CRM is the inability to delete records. We have a development setup and hence now have lots of 'test' data that is clogging up the system and needs to be removed. We have Contract Templates and Contracts that need to be deleted but I am unable to find a way of doing this. I find it unreasonable that once you have saved a Contract Template you can no longer edit it, so if you made a mistake you have to delete it and re-create it, unfortunately if you have applied it to a Contract first and then made that Contract Active before you spotted your mistake yo...

SumIf Question #2
Hi Can anyone tell me if the SumIf function can work with 2 different sets of criteria. eg: A1 = P B1 = M C1 = 20 A2 = P B2 = M C2 = 10 A3 = U B3 = M C2 = 10 I would like a formula to sum the C column numbers based on if the A column returns the letter U and the B column returns the letter M. But return a zero if the A column returns the letter P and the B column returns the letter M. I can get half way there using the SumIf function but I can't get a 2nd criteria in the formula. I run Excel 2000 Any help would be much appreciated =SUMPRODUCT(--(...

Invalid charachters in a XML Doc
I'm new to XML, so this is a newbie question. I'm reading in XML docs via a VB.NET application and extracting node data and I find that one of my blocks or lines has a copyright character in it. I'm using the .NET XMLTextReader class and the Reader won't parse this character at all; just throws an exception and boom the application quits. The character always appears in the same place in the document so I thought to detect the node and skip over it using the skip function. Nope, it still blows up. Here's the node. Notice the copyright char shows up as a block. Can anyone p...

Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book
I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0). I have installed the CRM using Outlook 2003 client. When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the CRM contacts option but I get an information message. Message reads "The Address list could not be displayed. The action could not be completed". What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for addressing mail? ...

Is there an Excel template for a 1-day Tennis American Tournament #2
Am trying to set up one-day American tournament for 28 mixed-doubles' pairs .. Seven groups each of four ranked pairingson seven courts. Is there an Excel or an Access template anywhere for the scheduling of games, league tables etc. ...

Microsoft Promo

System.NullReferenceException during XML Deserialization
I'm experiencing odd behavior on the part of the XMLSerializer. I'm deserializing an XmlNode. The XmlNode is pass as part of a call to IConfigurationSectionHandler.Create. My XML looks like: <sectionName> <settings> ... ... ... </settings> </sectionName> I have define my class as such: [XmlRoot(Namespace="", IsNullable=false, ElementName="settings")] public class MyAppSettings { .... } I am passing my XmlNode to the XmlSerializer like so: return serializer.Deserialize( new XmlNodeReader( section.ChildNo...