Microsoft Update 1.1 pack 1 not updating

My computer is telling me that this is a "critical security update" yet I
have been unable to actually install this pack.  It starts to update and then
says it was unable to.  I have seen others have similar problems.  What do I
do??? It needs to be very simple instructions with as few words as possible
or it will totally overwhelm me and I will not be able to follow the
instructions.

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local Microsoft
subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the Microsoft
International Support Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=4
North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by visiting
the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&prid=7552
Source:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953297

Good luck

Ǝиçεl
©¿©¬
-=-

"Helgerquest" wrote:

> My computer is telling me that this is a "critical security update" yet I
> have been unable to actually install this pack.  It starts to update and then
> says it was unable to.  I have seen others have similar problems.  What do I
> do??? It needs to be very simple instructions with as few words as possible
> or it will totally overwhelm me and I will not be able to follow the
> instructions.

[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

Money Updates: "Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMRTINET.ini').
My M04 has not been doing Money Updates (other parts of update are doing so: quotes, accounts) for a month now. The Call Summary for Money Updates says Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMTINET.INI'). Out of curiosity I looked for such a file name on the computer--none. We have two accounts on Money. The other account is NOT encountering any such problem--Money Updates are working fine for it. No changes for either account of any seeming relevance preceded the loss of updates on the one account. Questions: (1) Does anyone know how to fix this? (2) Thes...

automatic updates now required??
I keep automatic updates turned off. I just went to update site and was not allowed to proceed. I got error 0x8DDD0018. It tells me I have to have Automatic Updates running. Is this now true? Previously I always did my updates manually. XP Service Pack 3 Absolutely not. It is strongly recommended to stop all updates on Windows XP because M$ updates post SP3 are designed to sabotage your system so that you buy Windows 7. If you want to install a specific update, then you need to know the KB # and then go to Microsoft website and search for it. You could use Microsoft Update C...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Updated Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I am not very techno minded, so I don't know what to do. I updated Office 2008 and now it says that I have entered an invalid product key. I didn't enter any product key! I went to some of the help solutions on this site and one told me to delete the Office Folder. If I do this won't I lose all of the files I have in Word and ExceL? I am afraid to do anything, but cannot get into any files. Please help me with simple instructions if you can. Thanks. On 8/5/09 5:08 PM, in article 59b79af0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "LC@...

combo box to update record via form
I have a combo box that displays the EmployeeID, FirstName, and LastName from the Employee Table. The user is to pick the employee and I want the ID stored in the DataEntry table. The combo box pulls all of the employees from their table via the following query associated with the combo box SELECT tblEmployeeInformation.[Last Name], tblEmployeeInformation. [First Name], tblEmployeeInformation.[Employee ID] FROM tblEmployeeInformation ORDER BY tblEmployeeInformation.[Last Name]; I have the bound column for that combo box set to 3 yet the table always updates with the employees last name. How ...

M00
Hi, all When I update stock prices from the Internet, I get two messages: Component Update: The Internet, banking or brokerage server could not process the request. Please try your call later. (SMC) Money was unable to retrieve currency exchange rates for Euro... The stock prices seem to update correctly. Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of these messages? Cheers - rick ...

Is there an Excel template for a 1-day Tennis American Tournament #2
Am trying to set up one-day American tournament for 28 mixed-doubles' pairs .. Seven groups each of four ranked pairingson seven courts. Is there an Excel or an Access template anywhere for the scheduling of games, league tables etc. ...

Microsoft Promo

Update in Progress Message
When I update my accounts, 4 of them update without an issue but 2 of them never update and always have an Update in Process under the To Review column. I also get an update not Complete in the pop-up status. Does anyone know a way to get past this issue. I did successfully update these accounts once before. One of them is a new account since upgrading and another is one that I merged 2 accounts into. I think maybe these 2 accounts that are not updating are using Yodlee to get access to them versus more of a direct connection through money. I only say this because they were accounts that ...

Updating workbooks by adding elements of other workbooks?
One of the things that has been a problem in the past is how to transfer improvements in one workbook to a completely different one. The challenge with the current workbook project I'm working on is that unfortunately, I have to maintain two separate books. Though the format is identical, the vlookup tables, I believe that's what they're called, or sheets etc., are drastically different. So much easier if I just had one, but there you are. What happen is that the main sheet needs some major editing sometimes while the rest of the workbook must remain exactly the same. I know th...

MS CRM 1.2. Mobile
Is it possible to have the new Microsoft CRM 1.2. Mobile (in the available languages: US English and International English) running on a Spanish Microsoft CRM 1.2. installation??? The customer doesn�t care about having labels and so on in English, but is this technically possible????? Thanks, Chus ------=_NextPart_0001_09683BA1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Chus, No, with this first release of CRM Mobile, it will only run on either a US English or International English CRM install. It has not been tested on any of the language versions, so it likely we be...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Error_while_archiving_folder_=22Sent_Items=22_in_store_=22?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?Personal_Folders=22.?=
Unfortunately, I have been experiencing malfunctioning when trying to archive my "sent items" folder. Error message reads: Error while archiving folder "Sent Items" in store "Personal Folders". Sent Items size is 328138 containing 6202 items with oldest one dated 23Feb99. As you would imagine Outlook2000 functioning under Windows98SE has been severely affected, performance wise, due to this error anomaly, making this application and all the others and really the entire O/S in general very unstable (crashes a lot!) and extremely slow. Microsoft wrote artic...

microsoft XL

How do I transfer my Email from Nestscape 7.1 to Outlook 2003
I would like to find a way to transfer my Emails from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook Is thre a way to do this ? Oh this is fun! I have found that it is best to use Netscape Communicator 4.x, then Outlook Express as an intermediary. You could also use Eudora as the stepping stone. Here is an example of how others have done this: http://sillydog.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3832 "Naresh" <Naresh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6966EE9B-7EE5-405B-A1C4-757BC1F5D163@microsoft.com... >I would like to find a way to transfer my Emails from Netscape 7.1 to >Outlook ...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....