KB982381

KB982381: Cumulatief Securityupdate for internet explore 8 for windows vista

i Failed multiple times to instal it.

Help me plz.

Shirosaki wrote:
> KB982381: Cumulatief Securityupdate for internet explore 8 for
> windows vista
>
> i Failed multiple times to instal it.
>
> Help me plz.

If english (and full english, not texting english) is not your native
language, I suggest posting in a forum that is more suited to your needs.

Provide some details as well.  No one knows what edition of Windows Vista
you have, what service pack level you are at or what architecture your
installation is (32 or 64 bit.)

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP

Shenan
6/13/2010 1:15:47 AM
   • Which version of the Windows operating system am I running?
      http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/help/which-version-of-the-windows-operating-system-am-i-running

   • Is my PC running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows?
      http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/find-out-32-or-64-bit

Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or
newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. In this case, also state your IE
version.

What third-party firewall (if any)?

it)?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(and/or 1-866-234-6020 and/or 1-800-936-5700) in the United States and in
Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary.  There is no-charge
for support calls that are associated with security updates.  When you call,
clearly state that your problem is related to a Security Update and cite the
update's KB number (e.g., KB982381).

Or you can...

Start a free Windows Update support incident email request:

Customers who experience issues installing Microsoft security updates also
can visit the following page for assistance:

your usual support contacts.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Shirosaki wrote:
> KB982381: Cumulatief Securityupdate for internet explore 8 for windows
> vista
>
> i Failed multiple times to instal it.
>
> Help me plz.

0
PA

KB982381
KB982381: Cumulatief Securityupdate for internet explore 8 for windows vista i Failed multiple times to instal it. Help me plz. Shirosaki wrote: > KB982381: Cumulatief Securityupdate for internet explore 8 for > windows vista > > i Failed multiple times to instal it. > > Help me plz. If english (and full english, not texting english) is not your native language, I suggest posting in a forum that is more suited to your needs. Provide some details as well. No one knows what edition of Windows Vista you have, what service pack level you are at or what ar...

Error ie8 update KB982381
hey all, i get an error on the June updates for Vista 32bits SP2 at 1st no update would install, after rebooting several times, still nada. so i installed 1 by 1 until i got to this update: ie8 cumulative update KB982381 issued 2010-06-10 all other updates today are installed except this one, i get an error Code 800719E4 i used windows update built in vista. but when that failed i downloaded the stand alone installer from the update page on http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=982381 it didn't help, nothing gets installed after reboot. found nothing on google, any id...

KB982381 fails to install
Hi I'm running vista sp2 with ie8. Download KB982381 continually fails to install. I've tried restoring to point a couple months previous and tried again and no dice. Also tried standalone installer in both restored and current versions and still fails. Running ESET Smart Security 4.0.437.0 in case that makes any difference? Any ideas? Beac. Is your ESET subscriptioin current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender & ESET) are installed? Were any of these applications running in the background (including the ESET firewall) when you installed...