I need to get a copy of XP sp2,and XP sp3.

My computer got some kind of Bug and lost every thing,the only sp I was able
to save was SP1 so please E-mail me who or where I can get XP sp2 and XP sp3.

Thank you

Daniel wrote:
> My computer got some kind of Bug and lost every thing,the only sp I
> was able to save was SP1 so please E-mail me who or where I can get
> XP sp2 and XP sp3.

Now is a great time to point you to one of the easiest ways to find
information on problems you may be having and solutions others have found:

 Search using Google!
 http://www.google.com/
 (How-to: http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/basics.html )

We cannot email you without personally knowing you or you giving an email
address (better you don't do the latter.)  Just read...

Some have trouble finding the downloads for SP2 and SP3 they might
need...

Windows XP SP2 for IT Professionals (it works for anyone really)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A

Windows XP Service Pack 3 - ISO-9660 CD Image File
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2fcde6ce-b5fb-4488-8c50-fe22559d164e

Windows XP Service Pack 3 Network Installation Package for
IT Professionals and Developers  (it works for anyone really)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5B33B5A8-5E76-401F-BE08-1E1555D4F3D4

You'll need quite a few updates after SP3.  125+ or so...

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP

Shenan
7/1/2010 3:25:24 AM
Hello Daniel,

Windows XP SP3 CD
<https://om2.one.microsoft.com/opa/Validation.aspx?StoreID=d7a098f4-4034-4ccb-a785-9e890e6b4f5b&LocaleCode=en-us&JavaScriptOn=yes>

Canada, United States:

https://om2.one.microsoft.com/opa/Validation.aspx?StoreID=ce6e3afc-6b25-4f99-8913-3e3453ad966d&LocaleCode=en-us>
 -=-

Good luck

"Daniel" wrote:

> My computer got some kind of Bug and lost every thing,the only sp I was able
> to save was SP1 so please E-mail me who or where I can get XP sp2 and XP sp3.
>
> Thank you
HOW TO get a computer running WinXP SP1(a) or SP2 fully patched (after a
clean install)
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/a066ae41add7dd2b

Daniel wrote:
> My computer got some kind of Bug and lost every thing,the only sp I was
> able
> to save was SP1 so please E-mail me who or where I can get XP sp2 and XP
> sp3.
>
> Thank you

0
PA

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Faxing Within Outlook 2003 on WIndows XP
I've always enjoyed the simplicity (and non-bloatness) of the simple Windows fax system that started back in Win95 and Windows Messaging days (or was it even earlier than that?). Nothing realy fancy, but easy to teach anyone to fax who knew how to e-mail. And the added benefit of storing all faxes within an Outlook folder. But no more. It's gone with Outlook 2003 and Windows XP. No more fax sharing using a folder for the share either. No more fax/mail within Outlook. Or is it gone? Does anyone know a simple way to fax within Outlook 2003 and Windows XP? Appreciated. Fax sharing we...

Excel need help

Help with IF stament (getting result FALSE in some cases)
Good morning everyone. I have the following calculation that is causing me a problem =IF(G109<70%,SUM(G90-G96)*AVERAGE('Base Data'!$I$31:$I$35,IF(G109>70.01%<99.99%,SUM(G90-G96)*AVERAGE('Base Data'!$H$31:$H$35,IF(G109>100%,SUM(G90-G96)*AVERAGE('Base Data'!$G$31:$G$35)))))) The 1st part of the formula (<70% ) is working and returning a value. However if the % is greater than 70% I am getting the result FALSE I'm sure it's a simple fix but cannot put my finger on it Any help greatly appreciated, Thanks Hi Mark, Apart f...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Get complete email message source from Outlook 2003???
Hello! I need to be able to simply copy/paste the COMPLETE source data from an email message recieved in Outlook 2003. I know I can get headers by using Options, but I need the complete message. In Outlook Express this is very easy. Select the message, view Properties, Details, Message Source button... Voila! I don't see how Microsoft could omit this in Outlook 2003! http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/view_source.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www...

SP2 on Three-node cluser
Hello, We have a three node cluster Active/Active/Passive. We would like to apply Exchange SP2 and OS hotfixes on it. Is the procedure the same as in a two node Active/Passive cluster? If not, Does any one know how to do it or is there any KB out there that talks about it? Thanks Yes - it is the same. You apply the hotfixes/service packs to the passive node, reboot it (if necessary), then take one of the Exchange Groups offline and move it to the updated node. Then you right-click on the group and choose Upgrade Exchange Virtual Server. Then proceed to the next (now) passive node...

Need help on this....thanks

need help badly

I need Help

how do i get my currect email account onto microsoft outlook?
i just deleted my trial of microsoft office. Now I have microsoft office xp with front page. i can't figure out how to get my email account set up on outlook. i have cable internet service. Please Help!!! acrowl <acrowl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i just deleted my trial of microsoft office. Now I have microsoft > office xp with front page. i can't figure out how to get my email > account set up on outlook. i have cable internet service. Please > Help!!! Your cable company can tell you that. It's usually a POP account so start with Control Panel>...

Need Help Despertly!

EX2003 SP2 Install failed
Hello, I am trying to install SP2 on a OWA server running Exch 2003 and SP1. When I get to the Component Selection screeen I get a pop-up stating: Multiple components cannot be assigned the requested action(s) because: - You cannot install this product on a computer running Windows Professional. SRVinfo displays: Server Name: OWAmail2 Security: Users Registered Owner: ELN Registered Organization: HOME Corp ProductID: 69712-XXX-6517171-XXXXX Original Install Date: Sat Aug 14 11:04:36 2004 Base Source Path: D:\I386 Service Pack Source Path: D:\ Version: 5.2 Build: 3790.srv03_gdr.05022...

Plug in needed

How can you get back a lost part of a document?
After typing 3 or 4 additional pages to saved document, I don't know what I hit but I lost all the added work. Is there a way to get it back? If the document has not been closed since the error - CTRL+Z (Undo) will restore the text. If the document has been closed and the changes not saved, then there is nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<...

Cannot copy large folders
I have a two-PC LAN- Desktop with Vista Home Premium 32-bit, 3MB RAM, dual HDs-RAID 1. Laptop with Vista Ultimate 64-bit, 4MB RAM. dual HDs, no RAID. LAN is based on Dlink DIR-655 giga-switch and draft-N wireless router. Both PCs have giga NICs. I treat the desktop as "Home Base." When I travel, I copy (manual drag-and-drop) my personal data to the laptop across the network. If I make changes while on the road, I copy teh data back to the desktop. I keep my personal data lots of folders in the Public Folder on each PC. No problems until now, I have much more data ...

Upgrade to Exchange 2003 SP2 Frontend/Backend
Hi, We're about to upgrade from Exchange 2003 SP1 to Exchange 2003 SP2. We're running multiple Exchange Clusters on Backend servers, and have to load balancing Frontend Servers. Can we do the upgrade step by ste. By that I mean upgrading the 2 Frontend servers and 1 cluster at one time, and 2 of the other clusters the next day.. Or do we have to do the upgrade in one operation? One of the reasons for the upgrade is to support windows mobile 5 devices. Can we use the function with SP2 installed only on the Frontend servers? Users who are going to use the active sync feature hav ma...

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help