Help with an update

Somebody can tell me why i cant installe update Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista,
Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297)
I tried to installe update many times but dont work . What i can do...can
help me?
Thank you.

Copied announcement from MowGreen

   To: *All Windows Users* who encounter installation issues when
installing Security updates for .NET Frameworks

Every time there's a Security update for .NET Frameworks there is an
inordinate amount of posts dealing with installation issues.

If Users do not call in and report these issues then Microsoft will
*never* be aware of them. MS will provide ***no-charge support***
in getting .NET Security updates installed.

PLEASE call in or contact MS via chat or email, dependent upon your
geographical location.

From each and every .NET Framework Security update Knowledge Base Article:

EX: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953297>

How to obtain help and support for this security updatə

in the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local
Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the
Microsoft International Support Web sitə:
<http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=4>

North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
visiting the following Microsoft Web sitə:
<http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&prid=7552> "

MowGreen
===============

"vanerigu" wrote:

> Somebody can tell me why i cant installe update Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
> Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista,
> Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297)
> I tried to installe update many times but dont work . What i can do...can
> help me?
> Thank you.

See the "How to obtain help" section of
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953297

(and/or 1-866-234-6020 and/or 1-800-936-5700) in the United States and in
Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary.  There is no-charge
for support calls that are associated with security updates.  When you call,
clearly state that your problem is related to a Security Update and cite the
update's KB number (e.g., KB953297).

Or you can...

The Consumer Security Support home page & Microsoft Update Solution Center
also offer support options
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527#tab3

your usual support contacts.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

vanerigu wrote:
> Somebody can tell me why i cant installe update Microsoft .NET Framework
> 1.1
> Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows
> Vista,
> Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297)
> I tried to installe update many times but dont work . What i can do...can
> help me?
> Thank you.

0
PA

sumifs help

DST Updates applied but Public Folders still show appointments off
I have an SBS 2003 SP1 server with Exchange SP2 installed. I have installed the server OS patch, run the Exchange tool, run the Outlook tool, and applied the Exchange DST patch. My client's Public Folders still shows appointments as one hour off. Can anyone help with this? -- Thanks, Deanna! you ran the Time Zone data update tool for MS Outlook against the Public Folder calendars, explicitly? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Deanna" <Deanna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEB13F19-7927-465B-B9C8-631FA2791F4D@microsoft.com... >I have an SBS 2003 SP1 ...

Help !

Help with this thing

Security Updates
I have in my Control Panel 38 Security Updates for Windows each with 6.83MB's & 6 Update for Windows. I am wondering if they are all necessary (especially the 38 Security Updates) or does each new update override the previous one and therefore all previous updates can be deleted or must I keep all the updates...Thanks kindly ..fipsey fipsey wrote: > I have in my Control Panel 38 Security Updates for Windows each > with 6.83MB's & 6 Update for Windows. I am wondering if they are > all necessary (especially the 38 Security Updates) or does each new > u...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

Automatic Updates should not be able to restart your computer when
When you have a very important Excel document open that you have not saved and simply go away for a few minutes, it is quite frustrating to come back and find that Windows Updates has restarted your machine for you. Shouldn't the Automated Windows Updates be aware that there are unsaved documents open? ...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Form updating on it's own!
I have a front-end / back-end situation where the tables reside on the back end machine and the forms on the front end. When I opened the form, which allows for simply data entry via some text fields, as I was typing into the first field, the form cleared! When I checked the tables, the data I had typed to that point was there... Almost like the back end PULLED the data from the other machine! Any ideas on what can cause this to happen? TIA... Dale: Yes, I know about the tab order. There are about 15 fields on this form. I was in the middle of the very first one in the tab order.....

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

help me #2

League table automatic sort/update
Hi All I'm just getting up to speed with Excel and as an exercise I'm trying to implement a simple league table. What I'd like to know is how to create 'dynamically' a ranking table like the one shown below. Pos Player Points 1 Tom 124 2 Linda 122 3 Harry 107 4 Jayne 100 4 Bob 100 5 Steve 89 6 Mark 88 7 John 80 8 Angie 77 9 Andrew 71 The table is sorted on the points column, the values for which are referenced from another sheet. Ideally I'd Like the table to be sorted automatically as players points total change(based on calculations In another sheet). ...

Price/Balance Updates
Since 1/14/04, whenever I try to update the prices in my portfolio, I get a successful update, but the prices and the "Last Updated' date has not changed. I did all the Money updates to make sure I wasn't missing anything new...but no luck. Has anyone else noticed this problem ??? TK Vanacoro (hehe: while writing this I did an update and the prices updated. Go Figure!) Yes, I started have this problem also. None of my stock/index prices will update. I have uninstalled/reinstalled; it updated the first time, but thats it. It could have something to do with the MSN webserv...

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Your Help is Appreciated

Update from Recon button in Cashbook Bank Management
The Update from Recon button should have a prompt linked to it to allow a user to cancel the process if the button is hit in error. Currently if a user hits the button the update occurs and this can lead to errors in the application. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the ...

bcc help

Cached Outlook 2003 hangs "waiting to update"
Running Echange server 2003. Laptop client Win XP PRO and Office 2003 (Outlook 2003)using "cached exchange". Network connection 100MB/s hardwired, fixed IP. Upon startup the message "waiting to update folder" for inbox stays up several minutes. When updating finally starts, a few Kb may take more than an hour to update. Have check the various KB articles and found no solution. Curious: If I run detect and repair (even without closing Outlook) the update recovers and continues at full network speed once the D&R process completes. If I am lucky, it will sti...