Error code: 0x800F0219 when trying to download an update for XP

I am trying to download an update for Tiger Jet USB Composit Device so that I
can use a specific VOIP product. I keep getting "driver installation file is
missing a necessary entry" (code 28). I had exausted vendor support & finally
found an update @ Microsoft, but when I try to download & install I get
"Installation Failed" Error Code : 0x800F0219. Please, can anyone help me? I
am about ready for a room with padded wallpaper.
--
Elwood P. Dowd

800F0219 SPAPI_E_NO_ASSOCIATED_SERVICE
The installation failed because a function driver was not specified for this
device instance.
[source:
http://blogs.msdn.com/joshpoley/pages/errors-00f-facility-setupapi.aspx]

Related discussion which may prove helpful:
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vista/549988-solved-chic-other-hardware-usb.html

Harvey wrote:
> I am trying to download an update for Tiger Jet USB Composit Device so
> that
> I can use a specific VOIP product. I keep getting "driver installation
> file
> is missing a necessary entry" (code 28). I had exausted vendor support &
> finally found an update @ Microsoft, but when I try to download & install
> get "Installation Failed" Error Code : 0x800F0219. Please, can anyone help
> me? I am about ready for a room with padded wallpaper.

1
PA

Excel Progrom Error

No page available for eConnect 10.0 SDK downloads in PartnerSource
Hi, I am trying to download the eConnect 10.0 SDK First Version (not the eConnect 10.0 SDK SP2) from the PartnerSource. But seems like I am taken to SP2 page and not to the basic version page. Can anyone send me the path to the eConnect 10.0 SDK Basic Version download page? Thanks in advance. -- Regards, Vaidy ...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Can you link many workbooks to one template? And Update?
I tack around 100 different workbooks. All are the same "template"; however, I often update the formulas and therefore must go back to each workbook and update them formulas. Is there a way to link all of the workbooks to a "template" to calculate the formulas? And can I change the one template formula so all the workbooks are updated at once? ...

Re: Money 2004

Formatting issues with downloaded spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet I downloaded and when I try to format one of the numbers using the comma style button, the cell turns to text and becomes shaded gray. Another program I download from won't let me use any of the buttons (I can click them but nothing happnes) and I have to go though the menu to do the formatting. Is there some kind of option or setting that I need to change to get the spreadsheet working normally again ? thanks in advance ! Gary Where did you download it from? what button are you talking about? what do the buttons do? >-----Original Message----- >I ha...

Technical error

Doubled Downloaded Emails
I'm a new involuntary convert from OE6 WinXP to WLMD Win 7. On both programs I set up my accounts. I use two email addresses - let's call them PT@xyz.COM and PT@xyz.US. My WLM shows the two accounts (inbox, junk mail, deleted, etc..) one above the other. But when I get new messages (by clicking Synch all email account) all the downloaded messages appear identically in the inbox or junk mail folders of both accounts. Since 95% of my messages arrive in the PT.com address, my OE6 was configured with a mail rule to move all such messages to a created folder for them. Is ...

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...

outlook.pst error message
When I attmept to open Outlook 2000 (in Windows XP) I get an error message that the file C:Documents and Setting\Owner Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst has detetected an error. It tells me to quit all mail-enabled applications and then use the Inbox repair tool. I have tried to run the repair tool many times and it always crashes before it fin9shes scanning the files. One time it finished the scan and stated that files were damaged and it asked if I wanted to Repair those files. I said yes and it froze up and would not respond. Are there any other ways ...

GP upgrade from 8 to 10 error message
I upgrade from GP7.5 to GP8 few months back and now I am trying to upgrade it to GP10 in lab environment. I followed the line by line instruction in upgrade instructions. I also installed sp3 but whenever I try to urn GP Utility it is giving me this error message "Database Name" Advanced security product 3104 does not support upgrading from version 7.50 or prior" "report scheduler Product 3278 does not support upgrading from version 7.50" Any help will be appreciated. Please be gentle it is my first time that I am playing with this product. Thanks, Abid, You m...