1/19/10 update for Silverlite KB979202

When I try to install this I get an error code 625.  I've run through the
troubleshooting and it still will not install.  Anyone else having trouble
with this?

Yes.  Just "hide" the sucker & move on.

Writer_at_Work wrote:
> When I try to install this I get an error code 625.  I've run through the
> troubleshooting and it still will not install.  Anyone else having trouble
> with this?

0
PA
1/22/2010 12:59:39 AM
Same here except I get Error Code: 643.  I've tried several times, rebooting,
making sure no programs were running in the background, nothing works.

"Writer_at_Work" wrote:

> When I try to install this I get an error code 625.  I've run through the
> troubleshooting and it still will not install.  Anyone else having trouble
> with this?
Better yet, I just uninstalled the darned thing!

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Yes.  Just "hide" the sucker & move on.

It'll still be offered by Microsoft Update.  Try it for yourself.

Writer_at_Work wrote:
> Better yet, I just uninstalled the darned thing!
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Yes.  Just "hide" the sucker & move on.
0
PA
1/22/2010 6:31:11 AM
This update has failed with error code 64C every day for the last five
days.  I decided to upgrade to the latest version of Silverlight which
meant uninstalling the previous version but that failed.  MS recommended
downloading the "Windows install clean up" utility which got rid of the
previous version of Silverlight.  I now have the latest version
installed (3.0.50106.0) and the update has worked.

--
LittleRog

LittleRog
1/25/2010 3:23:42 PM
We shall alert the media.

LittleRog wrote:
> This update has failed with error code 64C every day for the last five
> days.  I decided to upgrade to the latest version of Silverlight which
> meant uninstalling the previous version but that failed.  MS recommended
> downloading the "Windows install clean up" utility which got rid of the
> previous version of Silverlight.  I now have the latest version
> installed (3.0.50106.0) and the update has worked.
0
PA

Exchange 5.5: 1 site, 2 servers
My continued quest to move to a new server with the Ed Crowley Method. I have added the new server to the existing site. Some mailboxes have been migrated over and those are working fine. The IMS was setup on the new server duplicating the settings of the IMS on the old server. The MX record (out where our DNS is hosted) was updated and the new server given a lower cost than the old server. Both IMS connections are still running. From what I can tell from the event long, the new server is accepting new connections (A new TCPIP connection has been made.....). If I send an email to a pe...

List all folders and files 02-23-10
Good afternoon everybody, I have a memory stick with numerous folders and files. What I would like to do is list in a spreadsheet all the folders and files within those folders please. Thanks in advance, Paul I have an add-in that will do exactly that, and more. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FolderTree.aspx for details. If you to just have code, the following code will create a list. Copy this code, then in VBA go to the Tools menu, choose References, and scroll down to and check "Microsoft Scripting Runtime". Change the lines of code marked with <<< to ...

Import 10-03-03
I am having a problem importing leads. I have a simple lead file: Topic, Fname, & Lname. it is a CSV file. When I try to import, I get a system error in IE. I've imported leads before without a problem. The only thing that has changed is the addtion of 1 custom field in the lead form. I don't have access to customersource because we got the software for free at a seminar on CRM. Any help would be appreciated. kevin@ecomppo.com what is the error kevin? also when you added the custom field to the form etc i assume you published the change through deployment manager and res...

Why Are My Posts 1 Hour Ahead
I just noticed that the time of my posts is one hour ahead of everyone else's. I'm using Outlook Express with Windows 98 Second Edition to read this newsgroup and the time on my computer's clock is correct, and is the time that appears with my posts. I recently reloaded all of my software so I probably missed something because I know this was not a problem before the reconfiguration of my computer. TIA PC That was easy enough. PC "Paul Corrado" <pcorrado@theavocetgroup.com> wrote in message news:%236iquP0aDHA.3444@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I just notice...

RMS 1.3 #3
i read in discussion board that RMS 1.3 will only work with windows 2003 and XP. Is it just for the work stations or our server has to be also 2003 and higher also. ...

Email multiple reports 02-24-10
I have a situation where I have three separate reports in by file. I can only send one at a time (usually send as PDF). Is there a way I can send all three in the same email? -- Thanks, Chip Chip, Without seeing the code you using... may I suggest... http://www.datastrat.com/Code/MultipleEmail.txt -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Chipgiii" <Chipgiii@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Append from 1 table to 2 tables
I have a reservation application that I have obtained reservation data from an email message (daqta from which is entered into the tblWorking table). The email shows travel information either one-way or round trip. One way is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX". Round trip is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX-PRC". Depending on the O/W or R/T direction(s), I insert the number one (1) for O/W or the number two (2) for R/T. The form used by the application has a main form (Reservations table) and an embedded subform (ReservationDetails table). The main form h...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Akuzuki 1 1/2" Galvanized Hardwood Flooring Staples (5,000)
Price:$28.95 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B001N1K28K Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B001N1K28K Compatible with Bostitch MIIIFS; True Value 407619, Akuzuki. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Akuzuki Top Quality Pneumatic Hardwood Floor Flooring Air Cleat Nailers:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000Q38KOO ...

CRM 1.2 compatibility with 'MAUS' business and accounting software
Is Maus compatible with CRM 1.2? Does anyone know? ...

2400 Accordion MERV 10 Aprilaire and Space-Gard Replacement Filter (2 Pack)
Price:$43.50 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B000NMJ2WM Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000NMJ2WM Reaches 99% efficiency on particles 5 microns or larger. Improves efficiency and increases longevity of HVAC systems when properly used and maintained. High efficiency filter media collects small dust particles before they can collect on your coils. This product is listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories as U.L. Class 2. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: 2200 Accordion MERV 10 Aprilaire and Space-Gard Replacement Filter (2 Pack):http://thediscountda...

How to create an Update Query Form
John: One other thing. Can I create a form that relates to the update query? For example, if the form had on it: Table to update ----combo box Field to update ---- combo box A field that allows me to enter the expression to update the appropriate field in selected table A run button to activate the query that updates the subject field in the subject table Any additional comments are most welcomed. While you can use the combo box as a parameter to provide the value to be used for update purposes, you cannot use parameters to specify the table or field names. You'll have to dynam...

In Excel, how can I let 1 * a = a?
Hi everyone, Say I have two cells, one has a value (0 or 1), and the second has a text abrevation such as a or b,....etc. A B 1 ab 0 ca 1 dd 1 ww When I type A1*B1, for example, I get #VALUE! stuff!! How can let it come out like this? ab 0 dd ww Regards, Mike =IF(A1, B1, A1) should do it or more explicitly =IF(A1=1, B1, 0) -- Regards Juan Pablo Gonz�lez "Michael" <mas_it_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:118f1485.0410080733.a6cd276@posting.google.com... > Hi everyone, > > Say I have two cells, one has...

Office Setup for 1 user
I have 3 users on my computer. I am using Vista Business and office 2007. 2 of the three users use office 2003. My question is this. Is it possible to install 2003 for the other 2 users and 2007 just for me. I know some programs allow yoou to install per user but don't know if it is possible with office. You need to read the terms of the end user license agreement (EULA) that came with your software. Even versions of Office have different terms. If you can't find it, you may be able to look it up here: Find End User License Terms for Microsoft Software Licens...

Attachment Label doesn't update.
We've recently updated Microsoft Office 2002 SP2 to SP3. Since this update, our users are no longer able to change the label on an attachment. As long as the email was being sent as Outlook Rich Text, you could right click on the attachment and select properties and change the label. Once you click OK, the attachment in the email does not update with the new label as it did previously. Do others experience this same issue? Is it just our environment or something regarding SP3? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks, Chrissie label or attachment filename? -- Diane Poremsky [MV...

Merge / Collate Workbooks into 1 workbook
Grateful for help with this urgent problem, which requires automation: I've got 50 workbooks Each workbook is named after an Area Each workbook contains: Cell A1, Column Header 'Area' Cell B1, Column Header 'Zip Code' A2 to unknown number of rows contains the Area Name B2 to unknown number of rows contains different zip codes relating t that area I want to merge/collate all this data into one workbook. Please se example below: AREA ZIP COD Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 Chi...

Limit a field to 3 digits 1 capital letter 1nd 2 numbers
Hi I want to use Data Validation to restric user for data entries I need that the user use this format in column B: 1 letter in capital and 2 numbers like A02 or S31 or T11 or M45 ..... I have try many custom formula without success I would also would like that within a range in column B that it would be without duplicate Thanks for helping hi Jean, =AND(LEN(A1)=3,NOT(ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,1,1))),ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,2,1)),ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,3,1)),EXACT(MID(A1,1,1),PROPER(MID(A1,1,1)))) -- isabelle Le 2011-12-13 10:50, jean a �crit : > Hi > > I want to use Data Validation to res...

Numbering paragraphs
Office 2007 - Word I want to have my document organized with numbered topics. 1 first 1.1 yyyyy 1.2 zzzz 2 second 2.1 aaaa 2.2 bbbb 2.2.1 more I am using the standard styles for my heading style (Heading 1, Heading 2....) Modify the style (Heading 1, for example), "Define New Number format" using the number style 1, 2, 3, ... then setting the Number format to 1.. This works fine for the first level. Now modifying Heading 2 with Number stype 1, 2, 3, ... and setting the format to 1.1 I getting the following: 1 heading 1 1.1 xxx 1.2 xxxx 2 Heading 2 1.1 ...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?d=E9pannage?=
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4D495.529BBBD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable depuis quelques temps, je n'arrive plus =E0 transmettre de pi=E9ces = jointes =E0 l'appui de mes messages, transmission tr=E9s longue help merci ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4D495.529BBBD0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

change color font after updated
hi all, i work with excel everyday, sometimes i forget which one i already changed in that sheet. i.e in column D, i have a values. now every time i changes or update that column, the color of font will change automatically maybe red, yellow or anything. at least i can know the changed. many thanks for ur help reza You could try something like this. Might get you headed in the right direction. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Column <> 4 Then Exit Sub Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 4 End Sub HTH Regards, Howard "reza&quo...

Great Plains 10 not running on a citrix server
We are updateing from GP8 to GP 10. We have serval sites in a fwe states. In our main office we are running local clients and they work great. But for our outer offices we use citrix 4.5 I can install Great Plain 10, put SP1 and run GP Utilites to snych with the database but once I Launch GP It starts to load, I see outlook 2003 flash 2 times then I get the error: "Microsoft Dynanics GP has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the Inconveniece" Has anybody seen this or gotten around it? Thanks, Jon Jon, I assume you are just installing the clie...

Money 2005 stuck on "Update in progress"
The account list shows all of my automatically updating accounts are "Update in progress." When I try an update, the stock and fund quotes update fine. None of the accounts (credit cards, etc.) update. Three successive message boxes appear - the first two only for a second. 1. Updating account information 2. Processing Service Updates 3. Update not complete. Then the update results show an error message for each account: "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Or "Your account information is being updated, wh...

1 + 1 = 0
I have a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets. Throughout the spreadsheet I have sum formulas referencing cells within a worksheet and from other worksheets. All of a sudden, some of the sum formulas are returning 0 values when there are numbers that are being added (an no negative numbers). I can't find any pattern to which ones work and which don't. I can say that: They are all curency formated cells. It doesn't matter is I do a formula like =A1+A2 or =SUM (A1:A2) The columns summed that are returning 0s are not referencing cells from other worksheets, but some of the c...

Testing 1 2 3
This is a test. For some reason my posts are not getting posted. Hmmn... Looks like it got here so your test is working. Tom "Don Gurr" <dongurr@REMOVEshaw.ca> wrote in message news:b9IUk.66$_i3.52@newsfe06.iad... > This is a test. For some reason my posts are not getting posted. Hmmn... > Perhaps my previous posts were off-topic and they were filtered out. I was asking if anyone knew of a good grid control, and I mentioned a third-party grid control by name. "Tom Serface" <tom.nospam@camaswood.com> wrote in message news:%239l7jagSJHA.4764@TK...

Update the existing Contact item
Hi, Could anyone please tell me how to update the Contact item? the following code doesn't work. I want to update the fullname of existing contact item. (all messageboxes prints the same existing fullname even after changing and saving it) Dim defaultContactsFolder As Outlook.MAPIFolder Dim ocontactItem As Outlook.ContactItem Dim ocontactItems, i Set defaultContactsFolder = Application.GetNamespace("MAPI").GetDefaultFolder(olFolderContacts) Set ocontactItems = defaultContactsFolder.Items MsgBox ocontactItems(1).FullName ocontactItems(1).Fu...