"WindowsUpdate_80070570" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"

Turned off windows essentials (Windows 7) (av/spyware), however, both files
below fail to load.

Cumulative Update for Media Center for Windows 7 (KB977863)

Update for Windows 7 (KB976264)

Any assitance apprecated

0x80070570 ERROR_FILE_CORRUPT

What anti-virus application or security suite was installed before you
installed Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE), was your subscription still
current, and did you uninstall it before you installed MSE?

it)?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Mr C wrote:
> Turned off windows essentials (Windows 7) (av/spyware), however, both
> files
> below fail to load.
>
> Cumulative Update for Media Center for Windows 7 (KB977863)
>
> Update for Windows 7 (KB976264)
>
> Any assitance apprecated

1
PA

"WindowsUpdate_80070570" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
Turned off windows essentials (Windows 7) (av/spyware), however, both files below fail to load. Cumulative Update for Media Center for Windows 7 (KB977863) Update for Windows 7 (KB976264) Any assitance apprecated 0x80070570 ERROR_FILE_CORRUPT What anti-virus application or security suite was installed before you installed Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE), was your subscription still current, and did you uninstall it before you installed MSE? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on the computer (e.g., a free-trial version that came preinsta...

Get error message WindowsUpdate_80070570" "WindowsUpdate_dt000
When I try to get the latest update for IE8 I get the following message: WindowsUpdate_80070570" "WindowsUpdate_dt000 Is there a way I can get the file needed to update IE8 with out using auto update. I am using Vista Home Premium with SP1 installed. Harold A Climer Department Of Physics Geology and Astronomy Room 430A EMCS Building U.T. Chattanooga 615 McCallie Ave Chattnaooga TN 37403 ...