WMP12 Multimedia Catalog update

My problem is that whenever I open the WMP12 program the system starts
automatically update your library up delays and sometimes even duplicate the
songs present on the lists. Also, if I close the program and then restart, in
the same session, after a few seconds they disappear from the catalog
duplicates and everything returns to work normally. Sometimes that happens
even, when you start program, the catalog does not appear any of the files
that were previously present and then gradually begin to appear during the
upgrade that make automatically. In all WMP  that I used before I never had
this problem, can you help me? otherwise I'll start to use a different player
.... thanks

If you rebuild the library, through Tools - Advanced - Restore media
library, does that help? Note that rebuilding the library will make you
lose all play counts, and possibly ratings too.

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

EddyLanfra wrote:
> My problem is that whenever I open the WMP12 program the system starts
> automatically update your library up delays and sometimes even duplicate the
> songs present on the lists. Also, if I close the program and then restart, in
> the same session, after a few seconds they disappear from the catalog
> duplicates and everything returns to work normally. Sometimes that happens
> even, when you start program, the catalog does not appear any of the files
> that were previously present and then gradually begin to appear during the
> upgrade that make automatically. In all WMP  that I used before I never had
> this problem, can you help me? otherwise I'll start to use a different player
> ... thanks
0
Tim

Outlook requests on Global Catalog
I have an exchange server and another server on which is the global catalog. When a server with outlook 2000 try to connect to the mail server, I can see requests from the client server to the global catalog... To my mind, the client only need to make connection to the exchange server and not to the global catalog server... Is there a mean to prevent the client from requesting the global catalog ? Thanks ! Actually Outlook is doing the right thing in making a call to the GC. Remember that Exchange 2000/2003 do not have a directory. All directory information is handled by the GCs...

Update issues
I have made my own programme in Access. Still a learner but I copied varies things Northwind and forums. After the update on my Office Pro Edition 2003 when I put the catalogue numbers in a form if it starts with a 0 eg 06697 it will not recognize it. I now have to put 6697 in for it to show 06697 (format set to 00000). Any suggestions everything worked fine before Window update and seems to work fine if I uninstall Office Pro Edition 2003 and reinstall, but then the windows update kicks in. I could switch the window update off but I'm sure this is not a good idea Hi Karl, Let&...

windows updates for xp
Just wondering with Vista out,then windows 7 ,how much longer will Microsoft give windows updates for us users of xp home edition ? smiles_ny wrote: > Just wondering with Vista out,then windows 7 ,how much longer will > Microsoft give windows updates for us users of xp home edition ? Now is a great time to point you to one of the easiest ways to find information on problems you may be having and solutions others have found: Search using Google! http://www.google.com/ (How-to: http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/basics.html ) April, 2014. -- Shenan Stanley M...

Updating CDO.DLL on BlackBerry Server
Hello- We have Exchange 5.5 SP4 running on NT4 SP6a under native ADS. After applying the 828429 hotfix to our Exchange server, we now have a problem with our Blackberry Enterprise Server. According to Research In Motion (the makers of the Blackberry server) the version of CDO.DLL installed on the BES must match or exceed that of the CDO.DLL on the Exchange server (now 5.5.2657.67.) I tried to apply the 828489 hotfix to the BES, but got an error that it wasn't a valid Exchange installation. Research In Motion advised I extract the files from the 828489 hotfix package using the ...

Install this important update
--jgnumaitwqxkgynm Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="xjjbdbhfyjxxnlh"; type="multipart/alternative" --xjjbdbhfyjxxnlh Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="joaghctubokyksnm" --joaghctubokyksnm Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to ...

Updating Links
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I've asked before without a reply: I have 13 workbooks (not sheets) linked to a 14th summary workbook. I have created the links to each of the 13 with properly referenced formulas in the 14th. Every time I do an Links>Update I am told that the summary file cannot find the other 13 and asked to locate each of them. This involves tediously going thru the file hierarchy from the top, down to the appropriate workbook. This happens when the 13 files are all open. If I go to Links>Update immediately after th...

FS: CHEAP Books
I am selling these books in a lot. I am not selling them individually. Total Number of books: 11 Total List Price Value: $476.98 Total Asking price: $50 Location: Houston, TX USA, but willing to ship via Media Mail. I take Paypal. Most of the books are in NEW or LIKE NEW condition. A small minority may have some shelfwear. There may be remainder marks. One book has a tear on the binding cover, but the binding is as tight as a drum. There is no highlighting or writing in any of the books. Please include the subject heading so that I will know which books your are interested in as I ...

Updating Excel OLE chart data in PPT from Excel
Hi, I posted in PPT group but would like to try here as well. Im trying to automatically update a Excel OLE CHART object Data in a Powerpoint slide. The name of the chart object in PPT slide is "NRMAWC023". It has an excel chartsheet with name "Chart1" and a worksheet "q20". The chart sheet named "chart1" is the one which gets displayed in PPT and the worksheet "q20" contains the data for "chart1". I run the code at the end of the mail. The data in the object NRMAWC023 gets updated (presently it has dummy data) but then the ...

updating a reg_binary registry value
I can update a string in the registry. But Im in a situation where I have to take a string, convert it to a byte[], and update a reg_binary in the registry, and so far my research and testing have been pretty frustrating. What is the simplest/most effect way to convert the string to a byte, and can I just use the SetValue to make the update, like I do with the string registry data type? Any help would be appreciated!. ...

WMP12 on Win7 64bit
I've changed few days ago my old pc and now I've an official copy of Win7 Ultimate 64 bit with WMP12 installed on. Preface: I wish use WMP to manage all my media files (audio, video, photos) that are on the pc in several drives. I changed the original paths to find those files. It don't work immediately but works, best if after closed and reopened WMP. Problem: after found all files I desired, and closed WMP, when reopened it all video and photo files in the media catalogue are completely gone, are retained only the audio files. It shows only the demo video and pic...

Install that corrective update
--iwxfadfhdstk Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="cscjovbpggihzf"; type="multipart/alternative" --cscjovbpggihzf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="vnwpaomimyxp" --vnwpaomimyxp Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to pro...

Update Outlook 2002 without Office installed
I purchased an HP PPC 2003 that included Outlook 2002 (SP-1) on the CD. How do I upgrade Outlook 2002 to SP-2 without having Office XP installed? Searching the websites, all updates to Outlook 2002 seem to all point to Office XP. I don't have Office XP. >-----Original Message----- >I purchased an HP PPC 2003 that included Outlook 2002 (SP- 1) on the CD. How >do I upgrade Outlook 2002 to SP-2 without having Office XP installed? >Searching the websites, all updates to Outlook 2002 seem to all point to >Office XP. I don't have Office XP. > > >. >I wouldn&#...

GAL is not updating
Hi there, I have an Exch2003 running in a W2K AD. One site, one server, simply setting. I created an AD account (including mailbox) about 6 hours ago and it has not shown on the Global Address List when I use my Outlook to browse the GAL. I can see the mailbox in the Exchange Mail Store and user have no problem receive and send emails. I then went to Exchange System Manager and did a preview on the Default Global Address List, which shows the new user. Yet still no luck from the Outlook. I have also update both Receipient Update Services we are running. No help. Can someone please tell...

no quote updates
I have not been able to get updated quotes except for the market indices through M04 since Thursday the 20th. Nothing in my portfolio (Mutual funds or Stocks) is updating. Even though it indicates that updates have been taking place, they are actually not. Anyone else experiencing failed portfolio quote updates? Thanks, John On 10/22/2005 11:03 AM, L'l John: >I have not been able to get updated quotes except for the market indices >through M04 since Thursday the 20th. Nothing in my portfolio (Mutual funds >or Stocks) >is updating. Even though it indicates that updates ha...

IMF update
When is the next update to the IMF going to be out? -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator In Exchange 2003 SP2. ------------------------ Chris Williams Sirana Software www.sirana.com "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:eZFjo9L$EHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > When is the next update to the IMF going to be out? > > -- > Eric Sabo > NT Administrator > Last I heard, Chris, there was supposed to be a pattern update for IMF in 05Q1. Of course nothing's real until it exists, so it could be as late as SP2. Let's hope not. :) "...

Failed Windows Update
All attempts to update Windows XP are failing. Error message 0x8007F0DA . Last successful update was KB890830, but KB972270 on same date failed. -- msimona ------------------------------------------------------------------------ msimona's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/179367.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1297491.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Not Updating
This statement is not updating. Can you not update a criteria field? Could that be it? Thanks DS Dim RVDSQL As String RVDSQL = "UPDATE tblVoidDetails SET tblVoidDetails.CDVoidReason = Forms!frmFXVoidItemReason!TxtReasonID " & _ "WHERE tblVoidDetails.CDCheckID = Forms!frmFXVoidItem!TxtSalesID " & _ "AND tblVoidDetails.CDVoidReason = 0;" DoCmd.RunSQL (RVDSQL) "DS" wrote: > This statement is not updating. Can you not update a criteria field? > Could that be it? > Thanks > DS > > Dim RVDSQL As String > RVDSQL = "U...

Updating Test company database
I have used the techknowlege procedure for setting up a new test company. But once the test company's set up, after a while the data gets old. To refresh the test database with current Live info I'll do the backup "Live" and restore to "Test". Do I still need to run the scripts described in the TK or is that only necessary the first time? Thanks, DavidF. David, You need to run the scripts every time you do a restore. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com ...

Enabling DSP plugin in WMP12 fails to repeat playing a media file
I created a video dsp plugin by VS 2005 and MS SDK 6.1. It can be registered in WMP12 (windows 7) and working fine. However, when I click stop and click play to re-start playing a media file, WMP always returns with error "Can not process the request". If I set playback mode to "Repeat", WMP still fails to re-play the file. I doubted that there was some errors in my plugin codes but I created another video dsp plugin by the wizard and just built it without any modification, the result was the same. Please help me... thanks. For WMP,SDK,etc,go to http://msdn.mic...

Update CRM 3 Field From an ASPX Page
I have been trying to update a value on a CRM page using JavaScript from an ASPX page called from a CRM button. I was able to do it in version 1.2 using code similar to this wrapped in a Response.Write statement: var crmWindow = window.opener.crmForm; crmWindow.billingstarton.value = strDate; Is it possible to do this in CRM 3? I have been wasting a lot time trying to get variations of this syntax to work: window.opener.crmForm.all.TheField.DataValue = TheValue If this is possible does anyone have an example? It's driving me crazy! Thanks for your help! Have you tried using w...

Catalog Merge from Multiple Sources
I'm looking for assistance in performing a catalog merge to a single publisher file from separate Excel spreadsheet databases. Publisher is none to friendly about this, it keeps blanking out everything I put in before. Thanks in advance for your advice. -- Thanks ... Daniel The catalog feature has the capability to combine publications. Troubleshoot catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010380451033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Daniel" <Daniel@discussions.microsof...

Product Catalog with product details per account
CRM4.0. How do setup the product catalog so that a product description is unique to each account? When I look at the product listing under a client, when a product is opened, it opens up the system/global properties for that product. I need it to show product details that relate only to that specific account. I envision it working similar to the oppourtunityproduct entity. Has anyone set this up? Any write-ups? I'm surprised this is not an out-of-the-box function. Thanks. Alex Hi, Built in product entity does not provide such personalized functionality. You need customizatio...

Money 2003 International
I plan to buy a new computer mid next year and re-install all software, including Money, on my old machine to the new one. Will I still be able to use the update feature to get software updates? If not, will I be able to download those updates manually? I don't think there are any updates that are necessary to run 2003, so you should be able to carry on as you are. There is no activation in that version, so no problem when the activation servers are turned off in 2011 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for ti...

Screen Updating #3
I didn't originally but when the problem arose I added that line in at the bottom, but the problem still exists. Thanks, Dan. -- Voodoodan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Voodoodan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=597 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=272035 ...

Update in Progress
I can't seem to get my accounts to update this week. I run the update but it always gives me an error "Update Note Complete." I see yellowed exclamation marks next to all my accounts on the update summary screen (although NOT on quotes, news and exchange rates section). When I go to my accounts page, it all the accounts as "Update in Progress" in the review column. I can't seem to clear this "Update in Progress" status and I can't get the program to actually do an update. Thanks for any assistance, -bs I am having the same problem. A checkin...