WMP 12 create playlist problem

I have WMP 12 on Windows 7. When I try to save a playlist I get an error
message stating that there was a problem saving the playlist. I can't save
any playlist, either by dragging songs one-by-one to the playlist list area
on the right of the screen and clicking save, or by trying to create one
through the playlist menu. So frustrating. I could do this before, this
problem suddenly occured. I also can't rip CDs through WMP anymore for some
reason, getting a similar error message. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks

That sounds like a corrupted library. In WMP, go to Tools - Advanced and
select Restore media library (press Ctrl+M if you don't see the Tools menu).

Note that restoring the media library will make you lose all current
play counts, and possibly ratings too.

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

On 22/06/2010 5:40, Seansquatch wrote:
> I have WMP 12 on Windows 7. When I try to save a playlist I get an error
> message stating that there was a problem saving the playlist. I can't save
> any playlist, either by dragging songs one-by-one to the playlist list area
> on the right of the screen and clicking save, or by trying to create one
> through the playlist menu. So frustrating. I could do this before, this
> problem suddenly occured. I also can't rip CDs through WMP anymore for some
> reason, getting a similar error message. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks
0
Tim

how to create a chart in excel base on date?
hi..im a newbie to excel.. i need to create a bar chart..... i have only one column containing dates... which is this 03-Aug-05 03-Aug-05 03-Aug-05 03-Aug-05 03-Aug-05 04-Aug-05 04-Aug-05 04-Aug-05 04-Aug-05 04-Aug-05 04-Aug-05 04-Aug-05 04-Aug-05 .... .... ... until..... 31-Dec-05 total up to 10000 records of dates its a long list of dates and i need to create a bar chart showing th number of times in a day how many rows of them.. which means i have a bar chart showing on august and 3 days...etc...and a bar chart showing on sept....and so on.. i also need a bar chart on the 5 months..au...

Problem with connection ODBC
I have some Sheets of Ms- excel that they use one logon ODBC in order to extract data from As-400. I would want to change the selection of the data source selected a new one without having to reconstruct all the pivot tables ...

Outlook2003 problems.
I have OL2003 on both a laptop and office machine at home. OL is set identically on both machines and the email accounts (Two) are set the same as well. my problem is that my office machine will not send onto one account. the laptop sends fine. could it be a setting in Norton? Also last weekend we seem to have lost 6/7 mails from customers who claim to have mailed orders and not recieved any bounce back but we also recieved no emails. is this normal it was with two isp's. ...

Money problems
My copy of "money" was upgraded to 2005 Delux edition in 2005. Las year I purchased the 2007 edition whioch stated that "data on previous editions would automatically be converted: but attempts then .and again now result in a message to the effect that it could not install data from pevious editions. Due to lack of capacity on my old computer I have purchase a new one and as I no longer have the 2005 installation disk I intended to add the old hard drive on the new machine. Unfortunately the New machine runs on "vista" and is incompatable with the XP system....

WMP and jscript
How can I, using jscript, retrieve the name of the data-stream or file that WMP is playing at the moment? My goal is to post the name in a specialized text log, which will have have "xxxx is playing at mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss" entries for each time a sample is taken from WMP. If this can't be done in jscript, perhaps vbscript? Or some other "batch" language? Your thoughts appreciated! Thanks. ....Charlie You can do this using the WMP Object Model, which is documented at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd564679%28VS.85%29.aspx The sections regardi...

Microsoft CRM Installation Problem Please Help
After installing Microsoft CRM 4.0 I tried accessing default.aspx and I get the following error. Please help!!! Error Description: CrmKey With Id = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 Does Not Exist Error Details: CrmKey With Id = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 Does Not Exist Full Stack: [CrmConfigObjectNotFoundException: CrmKey With Id = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 Does Not Exist] at Microsoft.Crm.CrmKey.LoadExistingKey(Guid crmKeyId) at Microsoft.Crm.CrmKey..ctor(Guid crmKeyId, Boolean useCachedValues) at Microsoft.Crm.CrmKey.LoadKey(Guid keyId, Boolean useCachedV...

OMA problem #5
Hi all We are currently trying to connect a couple of users Nokia 6230i to exchange just to check their mail. When they login through either pc to test or the mobile the get the following error message Your user account has not been enabled for wireless access. Please contact your system administrator for additional assistance We have checked in AD and the accout is enabled for oma. W2k3 server with exhcnage w2k3 sp2. Can anyone shed some light on this Cheers Glenn Hi, You've taken the primary domain SMTP suffix address of these users. For OMA to work succesfully, a user _must_ ...

Access 2007 12-02-07
I need help! I want to use access 2007 and my database was build in access 2000. It have a lot of forms, macros, vba... Will I have problems or can open my database in 2007 and continue my work? Thanks Yes, you can use Access 2007 to work on a 2000 database. In fact, my defaults are set to use the Access 2000 format (currently). But, it would probably be good to make a copy just as a backup so you can get back if you do something that causes a problem. -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com _______________________...

XSD Code Generation problem
Hi, I have two XSDs both in seperate namespaces, Child is an extension of the abstract Base: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <xs:schema id="Base" targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org/Base.xsd" elementFormDefault="qualified" xmlns="http://tempuri.org/Base.xsd" xmlns:mstns="http://tempuri.org/Base.xsd" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <xs:complexType name="complexType1" abstract="true"> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="Name" type=...

Help .... problems with exchange ...
I have one problem .. I am sending mail through CRM .. the contact receives the email but not complete .. The body of the email received only show the first letter of the text ... I already checked the SQL database and in the field Description the text is saved correctly but the field Sender and Receipt have ni data ... do you have any idea what's going on ? BR Karolina B. ...

Creating a self deleting executable using .NET
I am trying to create an application for the Windows Mobile 5.0 (or higher) platform. One of the features of the application is that it has a panic button that automatically closes down the application and deletes the executable. I have been trying to find a technical solution for this feature but it has proven to be much harder than I thought. The problem is that the physical executable file is locked and can't be deleted as long as the executable is running. I found some quite interesting articles explaining the problem in more detail and also explaining some possibl...

Problem with popup window size for saving attachments
I have a problem with Outlook 2003 which is driving me mad. When I want to save a attachment, I get a popup window which lets me choose the location to save it. This popup window is way too big. The "save" button is located outside my screen. I've had this problem with other programs, so what I do is to resize the window to normal proportions and close it. I expect for the program to keep this setting, but unfortunately this is not the case. Also when adding attachments, or saving them, the window keeps getting way too big. As you might understand this is very annoying. Is there...

M2006 Merge Problem
I just installed m2006 small bus. I did my first online update an got duplicate downloads on different accounts. I did a merge o accounts but realized that was not what I wanted. Is there any wa to undo the merge of accounts? I may just un-install and start ove but I don't want to backup my mistake. Is there any way to go bac in time In microsoft.public.money, JeffP wrote: >I just installed m2006 small bus. I did my first online update and >got duplicate downloads on different accounts. I did a merge of >accounts but realized that was not what I wanted. Is there any way...

Sept 12 Release
Ever since I restarted my computer after installing the recent update my wireless network no longer connects. This has happened on two laptops and a desktop that I always use from home. If I connect directly into the dsl modem they work just fine. Any ideas??? Probably no ideas here, your problem is more of a coincidence than a cause. Might ask this on a Windows hardware newsgroup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Lee Byrne" <Lee Byrne...

having problems completing shutdown in windows xp
I have a very strange situation with two computers I use. In my case, both computers attempt to shutdown but the shutdown process never completes. In this situation, the computer begins to shutdown and it goes through the shutdown process but after more than 30 minutes, the computer still does not shutdown and I have to manually shut the computer down by pressing and holding the power switch. In both cases I have not installed any software that would interfer with the shutdown process such as Nero (I did some research online but none of the suggestions helped). What could be ...

How do I create a custom fax template?
I would like to create a fax template so that when I click on someone's fax number in Outlook, a fax template appears and is auto-populated with the contact's name, fax number, and possibly other custom data. How would I go about doing this? I just recently purchased Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager. Thank you! taraflynn@gmail.com <taraflynn@gmail.com> wrote: > I would like to create a fax template so that when I click on > someone's fax number in Outlook, a fax template appears and is > auto-populated with the contact's name, fax number, and poss...

Creating a booklet #3
Hello, I am trying to create a booklet. When I insert 24 pages into the document it messes up the page layout. When I go to print the cover page is correct. But on the second page the text is correct but the third page is not on the other side of the second page it is a third page with all of the text on the right had side. I hope this makes sense. I am going crazy trying to figure out why the layout changes when I insert pages. If I just create a booklet and not insert pages then the layout is correct - cover page, second page is on the left side of the page and the third page is on th...

How do you create subject filters in Outlook 98?
What is the secret to creating filters in Outlook 98 based on the subject line. I created a new filter that said Apply this rule after the message arrives with debt or stock or mortgage or money or invest or retail or discount or spam or health or pills in the subject move it to the Deleted Items folder Within the hour I received emails with debt, pills and stock in the subject and none went into the Deleted Items folder. I know the message body can contain HTML so it won't be filtered so I don't bother to filter based on the body, but how can I make the subject line filter properl...

multi-user problem 01-13-10
I have read many of the posts here and still can't seem to find an answer to this problem. I am using Access 2007, and fter successfully splitting my database and placing the FE on each local computers hard drive, I am still having problems getting access to allow mulitple users to use the forms etc in the front end at the same time. I get an error message saying that the table in the BE is in use and unavailable at this time. Please help. 1. Open your form in Design View and what is your form's 'Record Locks' property set to? If it is set to 'All Re...

Creating un-aggregated records table
Hi, I have a database that contains a table with an administration area and a number associated with the "count" of a certain characteristic of that area. For use in another piece of software I need to convert the count system to individual records. For example I need to go from: AREA COUNT AdminArea1 3 AdminArea2 2 AdminArea3 1 AdminArea4 3 .... to: AREA COUNT AdminArea1 3 AdminArea1 3 AdminArea1 3 AdminArea2 2 AdminArea2 2 AdminArea3 1 AdminArea4 3 AdminArea4 3 AdminArea4 3 AdminArea4 3 I actually don't need to count field in the new table, but it would be useful for m...

Subreports 12-11-07
On my computer Access will not let me use the subreport wizard feature. How can I use this, and does anybody know if I can download this feature. Have you made sure that the wizard button (looks like a magic wand) before you try to add the subform control? If you're not sure what the wizard button looks like, it looks like this (this sample is from Access 2007 but the other versions look similar but it is on the tool bar just under, or to the right of, the cursor arrow button): http://downloads.btlarson.com/AWF/screenshots/ControlWiz/controlwiz01.png -- Bob Larson Access World Fo...

Changing Language of Mac MS Word Version 12.1.3
The product was installed with Dutch menus and help files. How can this be changed to english? On 3/25/09 1:34 AM, in article 190C45F8-6AFE-4817-9BD0-3A139648F95D@microsoft.com, "ClarityMan" <ClarityMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > The product was installed with Dutch menus and help files. How can this be > changed to english? Unfortunately, it can't. You must purchase and install the English version. -- Bob Greenblatt [MVP], Macintosh bobgreenblattATmsnDOTcom ...

Outlook2000 unable to view/create items in Journal
I'm having problems creating/viewing items in the Journal (Outlook 2000) I will appreciate your help. Thanks Is your outlook client connected to an exchange mail box or just a stand alone install and a PST file? What happens when you try to create an item? Do you get any errors pop up or in the event logs? (check the sever event logs too) >-----Original Message----- >I'm having problems creating/viewing items in the Journal (Outlook >2000) I will appreciate your help. Thanks >. > ...

problem installing add in
I came across Chip Pearsons neat add in called Rowliner and wanted to give it a try. But I can't get it to install. When I try to install it I get a message saying that Excel has encountered a problem and has to close. While excel is closing I get anotehr message saying there was a serious problem the last time Rowliner was opened and I'm given instructctions on how to re-enable it the next time I open Excel. But following those instructions does not give me any access to the add in. Having said all this there is one other piece of info that might be important. When I first download...

How do I easily format a column to convert input of 120307 to 12:.
I'm trying to reduce the amount of keystrokes a customer needs to enter time data. Essentially, they want to type only the numbers of an entry of hh:mm:ss. When using a format built into Excel (non-custom), the system turns the data into DD/MM/YY hh:mm:ss, coming up with an incorrect hour , minute, second conversion. any ideas? Preformat the cells as text prior to entry. In fact, the customer only needs 7 keystrokes (6 digits + <Enter>): A1: hhmmss Then, to convert to a time that Excel understands, use: =--REPLACE(REPLACE(A1,3,,":"),6,,":") and form...