Windows Media Player 01-21-10

I can't get my media center to play anything.  It has an error message "Files
needed to display video are not installed or not working correctly."  I
restart it and it still wont work.  It hasn't worked for quite awhile.  My
side bar won't work either.  I don't know if the two are related.  I'm using
Media Player 11.

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Windows Vista

Count Function 05-25-10
Hi all, I have a options group on my form with 4 option buttons, there values are 1,2,3 & 4 being saved in my table column Currentstatus, I am trying to count the various input using the code below, but it does not add up whats in my main table, it is sometimes doubling the amounts it finds, any help?b Thanks. Total Entered: Count(*) Total approved: Sum(IIf([currentstatus],1,0)) Total Reject: Sum(IIf([currentstatus],2,0)) Total NA: Sum(IIf([currentstatus],3,0)) Total TA: Sum(IIf([currentstatus],4,0)) Your IIf statements are incorrect. Try Total approved: Sum(IIf([curr...

open windows

Windows pdate Status: Failed

Help Please 12-10-09
I have a table with Name, PostDate and amount. John 1/1/2009 10.00 john 1/2/2009 20.00 john 1/3/2009 50.00 I need to subtract the amount from the prior date and so on. almost like a running total but its the variance i want. thanks. I got this suggestion but i get "#error" in amtprev and Variance SELECT tblPosted.UserName, tblPosted.PostDate, tblPosted.Amount, nz(DLookUp("Amount","tblPosted","PostDate= #" & [PostDate]-1 & "# AND UserName='" & [UserName] & "'"),0) AS AmtPrev, [Amount]-nz...

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Windows recovery console

Outlook Outbox 01-30-10
I tried to send an email and when it didn't leave the outbox, I deleted it. But, the email will not move out of the outbox area. I have tried to delete it over and over again with no success. Any suggestions? ( I am using Outlook 2010 beta ). Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Try posting to an Office 2010 group: Office 2010 forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Darrell Gow" <d...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Windows update error

Count 01-10-08
I run a small library for our division, I need be able to count how many times things are checked out. Can anyone offer help as how to do this? It all starts with the data. This newsgroup provides support for Microsoft Access, the relational database. What system is your library using? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "hfarrow" <hfarrow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:548A822B-0107-470E-9183-6D7A6C5C80B6@microsoft.com... >I run a small library for our division, I need be able to count how many > times things are checked out. Can any...

How Do I Remove Page # From Cover Sheet w/ Windows 2007?
I am writing a paper in Windows 2007 and cannot have a page number on the cover sheet. Help! Thanks : ) Presumably you mean Word 2007 since (a) there is no Windows 2007 and (b) Windows is not a word processor. Click in the header/footer to open it. In the Options group of the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab, check the box for "Different First Page." Leave the First Page Header/Footer empty. If you need to start the numbering with 1 on the the second page, click on Page Number, choose Format Page Numbers, and change the "Page numbering" set...

OUTLOOK 2003 05-05-10
Certain email addresses are unable to receive my emails when sent. There is no set patern on who can receive my emails and who can not. -- DICK F On Wed, 5 May 2010 08:39:01 -0700, ELECTRICINC <ELECTRICINC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Certain email addresses are unable to receive my emails when sent. There is >no set patern on who can receive my emails and who can not. Does the person simply not receive them, or do you get a bounce message? -- To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-mail address. ...

We can't sign you in to Windows Live Messenger
For several days I've been unable to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. I keep getting the same error: "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later" Error code 80048820 I've clicked troubleshoot to try to fix this problem, but troubleshoot couldn't find anything wrong. I've tried to reset my password, but this doesn't seem to work, because on the change password page I have to enter those security numbers and letters but they don't appear. When I listened to the audio and...

Windows Workflow Foundation
Any one know of a good VB example on the above subject.. any links would be greatful Simon After much searching and trawling through C# examples that as its friday i didn't want to convert.. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2e575633-e357-4ee7-aaff-34138f00e830&displaylang=en Simon "Simon Whale" <simon@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23zfF5ScwKHA.1692@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Any one know of a good VB example on the above subject.. any links would > be greatful > > > Simon > ...

windows mail window
When I press send or receive, I get the emails but an error message appears. There is nothing left in the draft file and I eliminated the email that wouldn't go through. I want to clear this message from the windows mail window. Please help me. Jackie Carpenter What does the error message say? Right-click on it, select Copy, then paste it into a reply here. -- Windows 7 Ultimate http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview http://download.live.com/wlmail "jwcarpenter" <jwcarpenter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B5D0223-EE44-4C4E-9...