Where can I find Help documentation covering Tools:Options?

Where can I find Help documentation covering Tools:Options?

I have:
Windows Media Player, Version 11.0.5721.5268

When I click Tools:Options, and then the Help button, I don't find any help
for selecting (or not) the options available.  The Help button is not
tab-sensitive, either, meaning that if I click Help from any of the 11
different tabs, the same Help (or non-help) documentation is opened.
--
Just another user

There doesn't seem to be any section in the Help solely dedicated to
WMP's Options. Is there a specific option that you want help with?

Also, http://thewelltemperedcomputer.com/SW/WMP/_WMP.htm is a good
addition to WMP's Help, so you might already find your answer there.

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

tsjustme wrote:
> Where can I find Help documentation covering Tools:Options?
>
> I have:
> Windows Media Player, Version 11.0.5721.5268
>
> When I click Tools:Options, and then the Help button, I don't find any help
> for selecting (or not) the options available.  The Help button is not
> tab-sensitive, either, meaning that if I click Help from any of the 11
> different tabs, the same Help (or non-help) documentation is opened.
0
Tim

Migration options from E2k server to another E2k3 server
Hello, I have a doubt in which way is best suited to migrate data from a E2k server to another E2k3 server in the same domain. For more information, both are domain controllers, the E2k server is running under Windows 2k Server and the E2k3 is running under Windows 2k3 server enterprise edition. The last will replace th older E2k server. Thank you in advance, On Feb 12, 10:13 am, winpor <win...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, I have a doubt in which way is best suited to migrate data from a E2k > server to another E2k3 server in the same domain. > For more inform...

web address help
whats the web address for outlook so i can sign on? I have it stored on my home computer but dont have it here thanks Outlook doesn't have a web address unless you use an Exchange server. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64da01c3e61b$58282fc0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > whats the web address for outlook...

Can't use Merge feature
If I have a postcard file I've already made on the screen, when I try to pull up the "Merge" feature under Tools, it is shaded grey and I can't open it. It insists that I either form a new database list of addresses or edit the one that I want to merge. I don't want to edit the one I want to merge. I just want to MERGE it. If, however, I have just a postcard template on the screen (without it having been made into anything), I CAN pull up the "merge" feature under Tools. It is not shaded out. How do I un-shade the "merge" feature? To merg...

Finding duplicates in column
Hi, I have Excel 2002 and have 6000 emails addresses in a column. How can I find if there are any duplicates in that column? Thanks rock Assuming the data is in column A, add a formula in column B of =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:$A1,$A1)>1,"Duplicate","") Cpy that down, then you can filter column B for Duplicate Sorry to be so newby Bob, but when you say 'copy' down, what exactly do you mean? I have entered the formula in B1 but.. Thanks rock Bob Phillips wrote: > Assuming the data is in column A, add a formula in column B of > > =IF(COUNTI...

HELP!! Viewing email images

help!! smtp protocol error occurred
exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. receives fine. Still waiting for some relavent information so we can help you solve your problem. >-----Original Message----- >exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv >smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. >receives fine. > > >. > I had that problem, I telneted into the servers that the error occurred and found I was on a blacklist. Had to sumit to an open relay test, and bam, no more problems. ...

can you tell me what an error 920 is?
I'm trying to save a visio file out as a jpeg, or gif, or png. I keep getting the error with no explanation of what the error means - any help is appreciated You can go to the following link and it explains the issue you are having and how to fix it: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=295691 "Julie" wrote: > I'm trying to save a visio file out as a jpeg, or gif, or png. I keep > getting the error with no explanation of what the error means - any help is > appreciated > > > ...

can you see what i am writting?

How can I choose alternate rows in a column?
My requirement is to be able to create a column whose elements consist of difference between adjacent elements in a column, say column A. If I can choose alternate elements and create 2 new columns then I can just subtract the 2 columns easily. Huh? "pnair" <pnair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D47AD012-084B-49C6-8672-5067E8455D9E@microsoft.com... > My requirement is to be able to create a column whose elements consist of > difference between adjacent elements in a column, say column A. If I can > choose alternate elements and create 2 new colum...

Help !!!!
I was migration my Exchange 2000 to 2003 I do my forest prep and domain prep But i can't create mailboxes ??? Why??? some documentation please... What actually happens? What error do you get? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "A.dian´┐Ż" <Adian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31CB593F-F4DD-4CAB-9F4E-C2131BF7CF95@microsoft.com... > I was migration my Exchange 2000 to 2003 I do my forest prep and domain prep > But i can't create mailboxes ??? > Why??? > some documentation...

Help ! formatting data to text

form and query problem. please help.

Can't Stop External Hard Drive
I have a Western Digital 250 gb external hard drive connected via USB port. I am also running Outlook 2007, which I believe has a function searchindexer.exe that searches all my drives to index the files on them. I want to be able to unplug the drive without first turning off my computer. But I get messages saying that the drive can't be stopped. It used to be that if I stopped searchindexer.exe, I could stop the drive. But that's stopped working. Here are two questions: 1. What is preventing me from stopping the drive?; 2. What is the worst that can happe...

Newbe help with a lookup
Hi, I&#8217;m trying to make some modifications to a salary matrix and I&#8217;m having trouble with a lookup. In column A I have a series of numbers from 0 to 30 representing pay grade steps where 0 represents a new employee and 30 represents an employee having completed 30 years of service. In column B I have an annual salary for each of the corresponding pay grade steps. I want to take a new salary and find the closest salary in column B and return the corresponding step number. For example if the new salary is $73,415.13 and the matrix shows step 15 is 73,205 and step 16 is 73...

HELP
We have an application that is used by over 8000 people worldwide. One of our users is just starting to have the following problem: Run-time error '-2147467259(80004005)': Method 'Add' of object 'CommandBarControls' failed I have read that this problem can be caused by trying to open the file in Internet Explorer. The user has told me that she has tried opening MS Excel and then the .xls file and she still gets the same problem when the file is trying to open. She is the only one that has had this problem. Could there be something wrong with her Excel settings or som...