Unable to copy dvd to dvd+r

When I right-click on a specific video in the documents ("Why did I get
Married too" for example) and select the option "send to" to "Cd Drive (D:)",
 A message like this pops up "Windows encountered a problem when trying to
copy this folder. What would you like windows to do?" I click "retry" but the
same message just pops up again. What is the problem and how do I fix it?
--
All Good Things Must Come To An End...Especially The Ones Involving The Heart.

Unable to open calendar

How to Automate Copying of trendline equation to a cell
I want to figure out have excel take an equation for a trendline out of a chart and paste it into a set of cells to calculate new values. For example I have data at time 100, 200, 300 and 500, but want to automatically have the equation of the trendline fitting my data copy over to a set of cells where the intermadiate data for time 25,50,75 etc will be calculated. I typically fit a polonomial trendline? Polynomial, non-linear, Trendline Coefficients and Regression Analysis http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/tips/trendline_coefficients.htm http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Polynom...

Money 2004 CD or DVD?
Hello, I just saw this on amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00009L1HS/qid=1058552158/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4/102-6964341-7451312?v=glance&s=software Now, notice that it calls the software a DVD-box yet says the media type is CD-Rom. I'm confused, does this come with DVDs or CDs? -- TresWBL telconstar99@NOSPAMhotmail.com CD. The box is a DVD size box. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.mi...

Receiving Copy
Can someone help me get rid of the feature of receiving a copy of my own email many times when I send an email out? thanks much ...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

Copying Conditional Formatting
I am trying to copy conditional formatting using formula instead of cell value. I cannot get it to progress down the column. I attached a file to illustrate. I have oversimplified the illustration but in it I would like to apply conditional formatting to column A to highlight the cell in Red if the number is higher that the cell to it's right in column B. I create a simple conditional format in A1 that says if A1 is greater than B1, highlight the cell in Red. That works. My question is how do I copy that format down the column? I tried copy and past special and every other techni...

Copy Paste
Hi there, When I select a cell to copy and then go to another workbook to paste, the data is not on the clipboard. Doesn't happen all the time, just several times a day. Most times when it fails, it works on the second try. Any Ideas? -- Bob ___O _`\ <,_ ......(_)% (_) You probably are selecting something that clears the clipboard. Copy/paste with a macro. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Encino Bob" <bob_oso@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eXdXzsnuDHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi there, > When I select a cell to copy an...

Formula copying error
I've entered a vlookup formula and when I copy it to another cell, sometimes it copies the formula correctly into the other cells and comes up with the correct (and different) results but sometimes when I try to copy it, it just copies the previous result--and ignores the vlookup formula altogether. If i go to the cell and place the cursor in the "fx" field as if i was going to correct the formula, but not make any changes, and press "enter" the result gets corrected. This is a problem if i have a whole range of cells as i don't want to go into each...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

2003 spools job once, 2007 spools job repeatedly for every copy
I have a job that was created in 2007 publisher. When I print multiple copies of it in Pub 2003, it never exceeds 138mb. When I print multiple copies in 2007, it makes the job bigger as you print more copies (if you print a 2 page document with 3 copies, and sends 6 jobs to the machine). What version Windows are you using? Have you looked for an updated driver on the manufacturer's web site? Are there gradients in the publication? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ <brotherhero@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1f6d2414-6ff7-4af0-a6bf-4bc6c0073a7a@k16g2000hsf.googlegroups....

Excel Copy and Paste Custom Header and Footer
1. Enter an Excel Workbook complete with 2 worksheets. 2. Sheet1 has a set of custom header and footer. 3. Please show that the custom header and footer of Sheet1 could be Copy-and-Paste'd onto Sheet2. 4. Regards. Try the following code: Worksheets("Sheet2").PageSetup.LeftHeader = _ Worksheets("Sheet1").PageSetup.LeftHeader -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com <tkt_tang@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1136939976.818751.135180@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > 1. Enter an Excel Wor...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

Unable to close/delete Opporotunities
Running CRM 1.2 on W2k3 std. server and SQL2000 on a different w2k3 std. server. The owner of an opportunity is trying to close it. The following message appear on the screen: "There are are still active or draft quotes associated with this opportunity. These must be closed before the opportunity can be closed" We have not configured the Fiscal Year for our CRM system, and thereby not enabled Quotes. This has worked before, and I can't recall that we have made any changes to the system since. Another odd thing is: If an owner of an opportunity or the Administrator is ...

copy formulas by dragging vertically
I have Sheet 1 with raw data in it. Sheet 2, Cell A1 is looking to Sheet1, H1 for the data (ex. =Sheet1!H1). What formula can I use in cell Sheet2, B1 that will tell it to look to cell Sheet2, A1 and copy the cell just below Sheet1, H1 or (=Sheet1!H2)? Not exactly what you asked for, but will this work for you? In Sheet2, A1, Enter this formula, and drag right to copy as needed: =INDEX(Sheet1!$H:$H,COLUMNS($A:A)) -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ==========================================...

unable to send mail
This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I configured Ex2k3 correctly. I seem to get no errors running smtpdiag. However, when I try to send an e-mail from my internal admin account to an external account, Outlook Express complains: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server... Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay... I'd appreciate your help. In news:8E5CEE3F-2B99-41A8-ABA7-B0F90EA7099F@microsoft.com, bill tie <billtie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I conf...

unable to add email account to microsoft outlook 2003
i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add email account .... i really am a noob at this . any hints? peter morris <peter morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the > office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add > email account ... i really am a noob at this . any hints? Try it from Control Panel's Mail applet. -- Brian Tillman cheers ... i ahve added it ... someone told me that as it is...