Sync to cell phone

Sync to cell phone using wmp 11 use to work.  Now problem when sync to cell
phone 50 music from library and 1st song 100% complete then it would error
out and the rest also.  The phone would restart it after the error and back
to sync again.  I try to reapply wmp11 see if it miss apps/patch didnot work.

Cannot perform a right click on the cells
Hi , I cannot perform a right click on the cells (functions like copy paste,format...etc) in excel (xp version). However, all these can be found when i right click on my words or powerpt. Dun think it is my mouse that is faulty. Pls assist. Regards Something must be wrong in your options. Did this just start happening or is it something new. Click on Tools, then click on Options and then select the edit tab. Make sure that the only thing NOT selected is the fixed decimal then you should be all set. >-----Original Message----- >Hi , > I cannot perform a right click ...

Outlook Creating Sync Problem Folders.....HELP
When Outlook 2003 perform the send/receive action. My mail comes in/out, however a box pops up showing there was an error. This error then goes into a sync folder as an email. I DID NOT create this folder. If I delete the sync folder, it re-creates itself. Any ideas on how to stop this madness? The sync folder is a system folder that Outlook needs and uses. Would probably be better to address the error, rather than merely trying to hide the reporting mechanism, no? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforl...

POS Sync After Every Z Report
Hi All~ I'm wondering if it's the expected behavior to have a POS on another station sync every time a Z report is ran? Should the database sync every time? I thought only when the POS was in offline status. I don't believe the POS is offline everyday, but everyday when we take a Z report, the database syncs with the POS with the database. Is this expected? Hi Jerry, It syncs every z because there may be changes to the items, taxes and other databases. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0411161303.32f35868@posting.googl...

How can I automatically adjust cell height?
I have spreadsheets with merged cells and variable length content that wraps when it exceeds the cell width. How can I make the cell height automatically adjust to fit the number of rows of wrapped text? Can this be done/applied to a Worksheet with different heights required on cell by cell basis? Can this be done/applied through a workbook? If this can't be done automatically how can I do it by specifying the height, I know I can do it by dragging the height but getting the correct height is sometime tedious. If necessary can I please have separate answers for Excel 2007 and 200...

Inserting User Name into a cell
I am setting up a tracking form, which will be accessed by all staff members. If possible I would like the next cell (log number) to recognise the computer user name. Can anyone help please :-) You need VBA. Create a sub with this code Sub UserName() ACtivecell.Offset(0,1).Value = Environ("username") End Sub and run it from the original cell. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Trish" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16d801c50a03$4c09d6a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am setting up a tracking ...

Footnote in a cell
Hi, Rather than inputting a comment in a cell in an excel worksheet, I would like to add a 1. inside a cell (which currently has a dollar value inside) and place a corresponding footnote underneath (outside the cell) which would provide an explanation. Can this be done, if not any other suggestions? This is similar to the fineprint we all see advertisements. i.e. (inside cell) 1. 1250.00 (outside cell) 1. This amount includes expenses relating to.... Thanks. You could custom format the cell 1- $0000 You'd have to do it for each cell and footnote reference...

Increment Cell Reference
I have a worksheet that starts with daily data, a date, then a dollar value, then there is weekly data that needs to reference the daily data and increment 7 rows each time. Every way I ahve come up with wants to increment by 1, I used OFFSET to move down 7 rows, but then the next weekly cell OFFSET increments the original reference by 1. The daily data references the previous day and then adds any changes. So for the weekly data, I need to just move my reference down 7 rows each week. Thanks, Perry Hi! Is this a macro procedure you're describing or do you need help with a form...

named cells as sum of rows?
Hello, I am looking at a excel sheet. And see formulas suchas this =SUM((Inventory_object_FactorName="# of acquired components - simple")*(object_scope="In Scope")*(object_no_of_units)) I was looking for the named cell "Inventory_object_FactorName" However cannot find it. so I looked at the xml. and see this <NamedRange ss:Name="Inventory_object_FactorName" ss:RefersTo="=Inventory!R194C23:R343C23"/> so does this mean, a named cell can also be a range? where you wont click into a cell and see the named cell name in the "...

Remote sync
Is there a software out there that I can use to either remote sync my Outlook contact and calendar from my office to my home pc, or remotely update the calendar to my home pc without connecting to an exchange server. I have a standalone desktop running xp and connecting to a cable modem at home and I want to update my outlook calendar and contact from the office(T1 line). I will buy any device that will do the job. Ipaq, Palm or AT&T blackberry 7210 or anything works. If there is no software to do this, is it possible to do it with any other solution. Any suggestion will be very greatly a...

OneNote sync no linger syncs
I have oneNote 2007 installed on Laptop with Windows Vista. It has been syncing with my Pocket PC but it no longer does. Updates on either device are not carried to the other. I have uninstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC with no effect. What should I do? Thanks ....and I assume you REinstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC? What OS is the Pocket PC running? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazo...

deactivate the get pivot formula when I link a cell to a pivot
Currently I using excel 2003, but every time when I link the cell to a pivot table it will convert to a "Get pivot" formula. Is there any way I could deactivate it? See Debra Dalgleish's website for instructions: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot06.html Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "hwtradezheng" wrote: > Currently I using excel 2003, but every time when I link the cell to a pivot > table it will convert to a "Get pivot" formula. Is there any way I could > deactivate it? ...

Move text to every other cell
Hello. My problem is that I am trying to pull date from every other row in column K to every other row in column J. For example below is my current data Column J Column K 0 16 18 12 29 105 100 79 Desired results Column J 0 16 18 12 29 105 100 79 I have used something like the following before to copy data in every other row except that this will delete the data that I need to keep in column "J" =IF...

Cell Reference #3
In a workbook, is it possible to know all the cells where a particular cell is referenced in a calculation. Specifically, if I make a change in one cell, what are all the cells that will be affected. ...

Unable to select cells
I have a workbook with several macros built in. All of the sudden, I am unable to select several columns of cells. If I choose to disable macros upon opening the file, I can select the cells; however if I enable macros every time I click on any cell in the range, it defaults to cell A1 Any ideas? Thanks EP -- edwardpestian ------------------------------------------------------------------------ edwardpestian's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33809 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=539600 Maybe the develope...

Outlook not syncing correctly
Hi Friday I had a nasty disk failure of a server which services a small network, it has only about 5 users. It's the only server in the AD, running as DC ofcourse, W2003 Sp1, Exchange 2003 Sp2. The disk was dead as dead can be. So the disaster recovery plan kicks in... yeah right. Last good tape turned out to be from august 15th 2005. Don't get me started on why. I put in a new disk, installed W2003 SP1 eval edition (only cd arround), restored from tape the c-drive, system state and exchange. After a few reboots solving minor issues about WMI etc, I started checking my mailboxes. Wit...

Tying an imported graphic to a cell
Is it possible to tie an imported graphic to a cell? Here is the scenario that I wish to accomplish; I have created some very basic drawings in AutoCAD. My Sales force wants to tie these drawings to a spreadsheet. I want to create a sheet in Excel in which each of my drawings are attached to a cell so that Sales can use the sheet of drawings in their main sales spreadsheet in such a way that if they choose "X" option, then cell "A1" (for example) will = the cell on the sheet where that particular drawing resides. I hope I haven't confused everyone with this q...

Counting Text in cells
I would like to create a formula in Excel that will count the number of times a word appears in cells under a specific column Such as Column D. D1 contains the column name Timeframe. Under D1 certain words appear including Thanksgiving week. On the last row in that column I would like to know the number of times Thanksgiving week appears in that column Thanks for all your help. countif should work for this: countif(d2:d9999,"*thanksgiving week*") "Tiger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7C1A868-825D-4F4F-9CFB-E3E75863D17A@microsoft....

sync
I have the hebrew calendar enabled as the alternate calendar in my outlook2003. I have the latest version of Active Sync. I am able to sync the normal english calendar but i cannot sync the hebrew calendar. Can some body guide me? Thanks AN AN wrote: > I have the hebrew calendar enabled as the alternate calendar in my > outlook2003. I have the latest version of Active Sync. I am able to > sync the normal english calendar but i cannot sync the hebrew > calendar. Can some body guide me? > > Thanks > > AN Hi - might want to post in a PocketPC / Activesync group f...

Automate sync deactivating
We've got about 40,000 contacts in our CRM 3.0 implementation with about 30 owners. We would like to disable the syncing of contacts and the removal of the CRM-sourced contacts in Outlook in an automated fashion. Is there a way to do this? We could go around to all of the workstations, but would prefer a script or something to handle it. I tried playing around with the SyncContact registry setting in the HKCU\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient key, but it didn't seem to have an effect. Also, to prevent these from happening in the future, can the installs be set to default with ...

Naming columns in excel (Name, Address, Phone, etc)
I think there is a simple way to do this, but I'm not sure what it is! I just have a simple database of people and their information and would like to change the column names from A, B, C, etc. to the description of the column (i.e. Last name, First name, Address, Phone, etc) Thank you! You would have to use the first row to do this. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "ggiaquinta" <ggiaquinta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E43C015A-DB8A-458A-99A1-7D76A88D5CFC@microsoft.com... > I think there is a simple way to do this, but I'm not sure what it is! I &...

Bills Summary out of Sync with MSN Bill Pay
I am currently using Money 2006 Deluxe. I am currently using MSN Bill Pay as my online bill pay service. I have noticed over the last few months of using Money 2006 (and this happened with 2005, though not as frequently) that the Bills Summary gets out of sync with my MSN Bill Pay. Basically, it will show bills due in February of 2006 when they are due in October 2005. It throws off the cash flow since the cash flow uses the data from the Bills Summary. I can check the settings in MSN Bill Pay and the payment dates are correct. The only way to "fix" this problem is to re-...

Different sizes cells
This may be a simple one or not possible, but please help! I am trying to produce a report that requires 2 different size column on the same row. Is this possible, if so how. Can I protect the to half and the fiddle with the lower part? Many thank -- Algarvea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Algarvean's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1603 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27496 Hi no, this is not possible in Excel -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Algarvea...

Show cell contents depending on other cells information
Hello, here is my problem. I have two cells (B5) and (C5). If (B5) has any other value than 40 or if (C5) contains text, I want to display the contents of cell (D5). Otherwise the contents of (D5) are to remain invisible. Is this doable? Thanks. On Nov 19, 11:04=A0am, RedBeard <eea...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, here is my problem. > > I have two cells (B5) and (C5). > > If (B5) has any other value than 40 or if (C5) contains text, I want > to display the contents of cell (D5). > Otherwise the contents of (D5) are to remain invisible. > >...

A calculation to count all cells ='D' where the offset cells in range have dates <= todays date
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C3E652.ED389140 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am working on a scheduling system in Excel 2002. In cells A12: A376 I have the dates from 1/1/2004 > 12/31/2004 and in = column B12:B376 the characters can be "D", "E" or "N" (day, evening, = night). I want to put a calculation in cell B8 that counts the # of "D"s in the = range B12:B376 where the corresponding date in column A is <=3D the = current date ...

Sync to Iphone
Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone / ipod touch. Do you recommend it? "les" <lester12345@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone / > ipod touch. Do you recommend it? The world would be a better place if Microsoft and Apple just got along. In article <f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30 @z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, lester12345@gmail.com says... > > Anyone know of any apps that...