sync and media size

how can you if possible sync to say a memory card music, but change the size
of the music files to be sync'ed but keep it in mp3 format ?
When I convert to a smaller file size windows media player it converts the
music files to wma when I want it to still be mp3  (as my gps can only play
mp3 format but obviously i want to compress the files to be loaded on the
card)

Outlook Creating Sync Problem Folders.....HELP
When Outlook 2003 perform the send/receive action. My mail comes in/out, however a box pops up showing there was an error. This error then goes into a sync folder as an email. I DID NOT create this folder. If I delete the sync folder, it re-creates itself. Any ideas on how to stop this madness? The sync folder is a system folder that Outlook needs and uses. Would probably be better to address the error, rather than merely trying to hide the reporting mechanism, no? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforl...

default font size
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am creating a spreadsheet in Excel. How do I change the default font size permanently? I have tried changing it in Toolbox and Style but, each time I go to a new cell, it reverts back again. if you go to format>style and change &quot;Normal&quot;. <br> This will do the trick. I have changed mine. Many thanks, Mungo. ...

POS Sync After Every Z Report
Hi All~ I'm wondering if it's the expected behavior to have a POS on another station sync every time a Z report is ran? Should the database sync every time? I thought only when the POS was in offline status. I don't believe the POS is offline everyday, but everyday when we take a Z report, the database syncs with the POS with the database. Is this expected? Hi Jerry, It syncs every z because there may be changes to the items, taxes and other databases. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0411161303.32f35868@posting.googl...

NDR 550 5.7.0 Message Size Violation
one of my users send an email to 14 addresses with a 4 MB .doc attachement. 2 of them came back with the following messsage the rest received the mail. Can anyone tell me what the error is and why it only occurs on this reciepient. From: System Administrator Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 3:24 PM To: lwood@topeka.org Subject: Undeliverable:FW: GFOA Standing Committee Application Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: GFOA Standing Committee Application Sent: 8/24/2004 3:19 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: ...

Remote sync
Is there a software out there that I can use to either remote sync my Outlook contact and calendar from my office to my home pc, or remotely update the calendar to my home pc without connecting to an exchange server. I have a standalone desktop running xp and connecting to a cable modem at home and I want to update my outlook calendar and contact from the office(T1 line). I will buy any device that will do the job. Ipaq, Palm or AT&T blackberry 7210 or anything works. If there is no software to do this, is it possible to do it with any other solution. Any suggestion will be very greatly a...

Changing font style/size/color/etc for multiple series in a chart?
I have a stacked bar chart (but note applies to all charts) that I have added data labels to in Excel 2007. However, the data labels are the wrong font size and color. When I go to format data labels in the "Labels" section of the Chart Tools/Layout ribbon, there is no apparent option to change font. I can right click on a single series and change it, but doing that for every series in a complex chart seems ludicrous. Is there any way to change the font for multiple series in one step? The same holds true for changing the number format or any other characteristic for m...

OneNote sync no linger syncs
I have oneNote 2007 installed on Laptop with Windows Vista. It has been syncing with my Pocket PC but it no longer does. Updates on either device are not carried to the other. I have uninstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC with no effect. What should I do? Thanks ....and I assume you REinstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC? What OS is the Pocket PC running? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazo...

Media Center Screen Scaling Issue
I have a desktup running 2 screens. My main runs at 1650x1080 and the second is 1280x1024. I always run my media center in a window streched to the max size on the second screen. The problem is that I can't get it to go to 4:3 in windows 7. In Vista I was able to do this by dragging the media center so it was overlapping both screens and then maximising it. That used to make it 4:3 when it was restored but that doesn't seem to work in vista. The first week I was using 7 I did get it to behave but I have no idea how, now it's stuck and I can't seem to fix it. ...

Outlook not syncing correctly
Hi Friday I had a nasty disk failure of a server which services a small network, it has only about 5 users. It's the only server in the AD, running as DC ofcourse, W2003 Sp1, Exchange 2003 Sp2. The disk was dead as dead can be. So the disaster recovery plan kicks in... yeah right. Last good tape turned out to be from august 15th 2005. Don't get me started on why. I put in a new disk, installed W2003 SP1 eval edition (only cd arround), restored from tape the c-drive, system state and exchange. After a few reboots solving minor issues about WMI etc, I started checking my mailboxes. Wit...

sync
I have the hebrew calendar enabled as the alternate calendar in my outlook2003. I have the latest version of Active Sync. I am able to sync the normal english calendar but i cannot sync the hebrew calendar. Can some body guide me? Thanks AN AN wrote: > I have the hebrew calendar enabled as the alternate calendar in my > outlook2003. I have the latest version of Active Sync. I am able to > sync the normal english calendar but i cannot sync the hebrew > calendar. Can some body guide me? > > Thanks > > AN Hi - might want to post in a PocketPC / Activesync group f...

Media Player wont play videos!!!!
Basically i have always been able to upload videos from my mobile to media player fine! Then a couple of weeks ago i got an ipof and downloaded itunes and quicktime player! Just went to upload a video today and it wont play on media play (It will on quicktime) but it has to be a media play file format to work on a powerpoint presentation!!! I really need it for Coursework and it keeps coming up with the following messge 'Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The player may not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file' Wh...

Automate sync deactivating
We've got about 40,000 contacts in our CRM 3.0 implementation with about 30 owners. We would like to disable the syncing of contacts and the removal of the CRM-sourced contacts in Outlook in an automated fashion. Is there a way to do this? We could go around to all of the workstations, but would prefer a script or something to handle it. I tried playing around with the SyncContact registry setting in the HKCU\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient key, but it didn't seem to have an effect. Also, to prevent these from happening in the future, can the installs be set to default with ...

Bills Summary out of Sync with MSN Bill Pay
I am currently using Money 2006 Deluxe. I am currently using MSN Bill Pay as my online bill pay service. I have noticed over the last few months of using Money 2006 (and this happened with 2005, though not as frequently) that the Bills Summary gets out of sync with my MSN Bill Pay. Basically, it will show bills due in February of 2006 when they are due in October 2005. It throws off the cash flow since the cash flow uses the data from the Bills Summary. I can check the settings in MSN Bill Pay and the payment dates are correct. The only way to "fix" this problem is to re-...

Sync to Iphone
Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone / ipod touch. Do you recommend it? "les" <lester12345@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone / > ipod touch. Do you recommend it? The world would be a better place if Microsoft and Apple just got along. In article <f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30 @z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, lester12345@gmail.com says... > > Anyone know of any apps that...

Different sizes cells
This may be a simple one or not possible, but please help! I am trying to produce a report that requires 2 different size column on the same row. Is this possible, if so how. Can I protect the to half and the fiddle with the lower part? Many thank -- Algarvea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Algarvean's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1603 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27496 Hi no, this is not possible in Excel -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Algarvea...

MS Money Project Leader needs FIRED- NO SYNC?
What in the heck was the idiot project leader for MS Money thinking when it was determined that Money 2007 shouldn't sync with a Pocket PC? And what is MS thinking when it determined that Windows Mobile 2005 wouldn't sync with ANY version of Money? People, I thought software and PDA's were supposed to HELP with productivity. What idiot is running the show at MS for their Mobile and productivity product lines? These two decisions have immediately kept me from buying MS Money 2007 (a product line I've used for YEARS) as well as upgrading to a newer Pocket PC. Way to go MS! ...

Bank Of America Credit Card
Damn it! Microsoft, whats going on here!!!! If I add my Bank Of America credit card account via MS it synchronizes the account and all is well. If I then sync Money 2005 it sees the acocunt and adds it. If I try to sync money 2005, it says that there is no provider available for my BoafA credit card. But! If I go back online I can do it via money. Now for the really annoying part.. Eventually, Money 2005 disables the online sync and the next time I sign on MSN its disabled here as well. This is clearly a problem with 2005 because I had no problems with 2004. Brian, here's the possi...

sync, again
I'm noticing that all of my calendar items are in sync with my Windows smart phone. Some are there, some arent. Any ideas as to what's going on? I run Windows XP Pro and Office 2007 at home. My smart phone has windows 6.1 How do I tell if this is a Outlook poroblem or something else? Thanks. Sorry, I should have said are NOT in sync. "DH" wrote: > I'm noticing that all of my calendar items are in sync with my Windows smart > phone. Some are there, some arent. Any ideas as to what's going on? I run > Windows XP Pro and Office 2007 at home....

size of a button on CToolBarCtrl
Hi folks! Would you, please tell he how to change the size of a button on CToolBarCtrl control? MSDN says: "The height is based on the height of the buttons in the toolbar. The width is the same as the width of the parent window's client area." So I change their size: //set size CSize rozm; rozm.cx = 32; rozm.cy = 32; //set size of the button m_myToolBar.SetButtonSize(rozm); ....but only the size of buttons changes. Heigth of the tool bar stains unchanged - so I can only see the top of my buttons. Please, help me! Regards, voice -- char* mailto[] = {"voice"...

Sync to Outlook privilege problem
If i remove the Sync to Outlook privilege for a role. The syncronize menu items will be removed from the CRM outlook menu, but when i select the options menu item i get a Insufficient Permission dialog, why? For some users we like to disable sync to outlook but able to change options like rows per page... // Mats ...

System folder Sync Issues and Sync Issues1
We recently upgraded our server to Exchange 2003 and now Outlook has created both a "Sync Issues" and "Sync Issues1" folder. I have tried deleting one but when I try to empty my Deleted Items folder it gives me this message: "Outlook has not finished synchronizing local changes made to items in this folder. You cannot delete this folder until the synchronization with the server is complete" My guess is that synchronization will never complete therefore I will never be able to get rid of the extra folder. Can anyone help me get rid of the duplicate folder? Th...

what is the size of the internal buffer of fileStream
Hi! If I use a filestream connected to a data storage like this program example shown here. The data will be written to the data storage when the internal buffer is full. So I just wonder what size is it on the internal buffer ? I mean the actual write to the data storage will be done in chunks of some size to increase the performance. string overview = "Most commercial applications, such as..."; FileInfo fileStore = new FileInfo("Overview.txt"); FileStream conduit = fileStore.Create(); byte[] encodedOverview = new UTF8Encoding(true).GetBytes(overview); condu...

Sync button doesn't do anything....
Hi, I've recently switched from OE on XP to Windows Live Mail on Windows 7, and am struggling a lot with configuring WLM to work the same way the OE did. I've imported all my accounts and settings, however, the one thing that I just can't seem to get to work properly is the Sync button functionality. All my accounts are IMAP accounts, and I have disabled the "Send messages immediately" feature. When I compose a new email, I see it in the Outbox. However, when I click on the Sync button in the toolbar, nothing happens. The activity window shows no Ta...

maximum size of a Microsoft Excel list for a pivot table
What is the maximum size of a list I may use to create a pivot table? In excel help type specifications Chick Worksheet/workbook specification>pivot table specs >-----Original Message----- >What is the maximum size of a list I may use to create a pivot table? >. > ...

Sync Sent Items by default
Hello. I manage a number of Windows mobile (6.1 and 6.5) devices through Exchange 2007 and a Device Management application (Afaria). In this way I can remotely configure a lot of items on the device, including changing registry settings and xml provisioing. I would like to have the "Sent Items" folder automatically (by dwfault) checked for syncing. Is there a way to select this as checked either via xml provisioning or by changing registry settings? Or is it somewhere else? I can't seem to find it in the registry or via xml provisioning. Any help would be appre...