Songs Truncated when Streaming

------=_NextPart_000_00E6_01CAC6CB.33332110

I'm running wmp 12 on a home premium x86 windows 7 desktop.  When I =
stream my music to a Pioneer Elite Pro 151fd tv (802-11n wireless to =
Linksys wrt-300n and direct ethernet connection router to the tv) all of =
my songs stop at the same point (several seconds from the end) and move =
to the next song on the playlist or album.  This does not happen when =
streaming from the same desktop to wmp 12 on my w7 laptop.  Does anyone =
have any ideas?
------=_NextPart_000_00E6_01CAC6CB.33332110

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16490"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I'm running wmp 12 on a home premium =
x86 windows 7=20
desktop.&nbsp; When&nbsp;I stream my music to a Pioneer Elite Pro 151fd =
tv=20
(802-11n&nbsp;wireless to Linksys wrt-300n and&nbsp;direct ethernet =
connection=20
router to the tv) all of my songs stop at the same point (several =
seconds from=20
the end) and move to the next song on the playlist or album.&nbsp; This =
does not=20
happen when streaming from the same desktop to wmp 12 on my w7 =
laptop.&nbsp;=20
Does anyone have any ideas?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00E6_01CAC6CB.33332110--

0
rak

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CAC6CE.EEB1C1F0

I probably should have mentioned that streaming from the laptop to the =
tv (same configuration as from the desktop just different source) does =
not generate the same problem.  Therefore, the issue appears to be =
unique to the w7, wmp 12 desktop
  "rak" <rakess@charter.net> wrote in message =
  I'm running wmp 12 on a home premium x86 windows 7 desktop.  When I =
stream my music to a Pioneer Elite Pro 151fd tv (802-11n wireless to =
Linksys wrt-300n and direct ethernet connection router to the tv) all of =
my songs stop at the same point (several seconds from the end) and move =
to the next song on the playlist or album.  This does not happen when =
streaming from the same desktop to wmp 12 on my w7 laptop.  Does anyone =
have any ideas?
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CAC6CE.EEB1C1F0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16490"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I probably should have mentioned that =
streaming=20
from the laptop to the tv (same configuration as from the desktop just =
different=20
source) does not generate the same problem.&nbsp; Therefore, the issue =
appears=20
to be unique to the w7, wmp 12 desktop</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"=20
dir=3Dltr>
  <DIV>"rak" &lt;<A=20
  title=3D"mailto:rakess@charter.net&#10;CTRL + Click to follow link"=20
  href=3D"mailto:rakess@charter.net">rakess@charter.net</A>&gt; wrote in =
message=20
  <A=20
  title=3D"news:OcSm$yuxKHA.1548@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl&#10;CTRL + Click =
to follow link"=20
  =
href=3D"news:OcSm$yuxKHA.1548@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl">news:OcSm$yuxKHA.1548=
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I'm running wmp 12 on a home premium =
x86 windows=20
  7 desktop.&nbsp; When&nbsp;I stream my music to a Pioneer Elite Pro =
151fd tv=20
  (802-11n&nbsp;wireless to Linksys wrt-300n and&nbsp;direct ethernet =
connection=20
  router to the tv) all of my songs stop at the same point (several =
seconds from=20
  the end) and move to the next song on the playlist or album.&nbsp; =
This does=20
  not happen when streaming from the same desktop to wmp 12 on my w7=20
  laptop.&nbsp; Does anyone have any=20
ideas?</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CAC6CE.EEB1C1F0--

0
rak

song list
is there a way of generating a list in excel from songs i have saved on my d drive? If all of your files are in this format, I have one artist - title.mp3 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "nick" <nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0916245E-11D0-4946-A689-A3E6C9CE3C77@microsoft.com... > is there a way of generating a list in excel from songs i have saved on my d > drive? i do have them in that format "Don Guillett" wrote: > If all of your files are in this format, I have one > > artist - title.mp3 > &...

WMP11 and streaming video
Hi, I have just tried to add a small MP music file to my web site. I have added 2 ways - one is to embedd WMP11 as detailed onna MS page and the other is to use an m3u file pointing to the mp3 file. On my Xp 64 PC the embedde file says connecting then stops. The m3u way opens WMP11 on my PC then says there is an error or a missing codec. I have many codecs and MP has never given a problem before. I re installed WMP11 but still have the errors. On my XP 32 bit PC ii get the same problems but the error message in my local WMP11 says not enough memory. I have 2gb installed! Any...

truncated form view
I set up a 2 page tabbed form in Access 2003 that looks correct in design view but only shows the top 1/3 for the form in form view. There is a scroll bar on the right that allows you to scroll through the form. I have played with auto resize, auto center, default view, and the size to fit with no change. ...

Sorting songs
i have windows xp pro service pack 3, windows media player version 11.0.5721.5268, is there anyway to stop WMP from breaking up my folders into separate albums? I recorded all my cds into folders and WMP keeps breaking them into separate albums. thanks for any help in the matter, brian For WMP to group tracks as part of the same album, all these tracks need to have the same value set for both the Album Title and Album Artist fields. To change these fields, right-click the track(s) and select Advanced Tag Editor. If WMP still alters these fields after you have manually e...

How do I make a table that will truncate my data field?
I have a field "0002222 Catheter". I need to create a table that just pulls out the 2222. I thought I could truncate somehow? If the numbers are always first, create a query, and type this into the field row: Val(Nz([F1], "0")) After verifying that this give the right results, you can turn it into a Make Table query, along with the other fields you want. Make Table is on the Query menu, in query design view. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne ...

How to transfer songs and videos from iPod to computer for Windows users?
As we know, ITunes is the ?one way tool? for transferring the files from iTunes to iPod, but it blocks the functions from iPod to computer. So to back up iPod files to PC, we need utilize other tools. Bigasoft iPod Transfer is an ideal tool for us to realize our dream. And the following guide will show us how to transfer iPod songs and videos from iPod to PC. [b]Free download[/b] Bigasoft iPod Transfer at http://www.bigasoft.com/downloads/b-ipod-transfer.exe [b]Step 1 Run Bigasoft iPod Transfer[/b] Free Download Bigasoft iPod Transfer, install and run it, then the following interface w...

Truncation of content/detail randomly
Hi, I am working on a VB6 application (using COM PLUS components extensively), with SQL Server database, that has reports in MS Excel 2003. Most of our reports are working alright but some reports are not working some times. When some particular users open some reports, the report opens alright the first time (say with 100 lines of content). When the same report is opened again in the second instance, it does not open completely (has limited content only - say 10 lines only). When we try to close this report, it gives an error message "The picture is too large and will be truncated&quo...

songs doubling up
Is there an easy way to remove songs that have doubled up. My Media Player has done this to me three times and the only way I can see to remove them is by deleting them manually. What version of WMP/Windows? This is often the symptom of a corrupted library; follow the instructions at http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html#medialibrary to rebuild it. Note that rebuilding the library will make you lose all play counts, and possibly ratings too. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk RT wrote: > Is there an easy way to remove songs that have doubled up. > &g...

streaming files
my exchange server is low on disk space. Is it possible that I can delete the tempdfrgxxxx.stm in the \\exchange\bin folder. thanks in advance On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 09:26:04 -0800, "missing image from word document" <missingimagefromworddocument@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >my exchange server is low on disk space. Is it possible that I can delete the >tempdfrgxxxx.stm in the \\exchange\bin folder. thanks in advance It shouldn't be there. Copy it out and then keep a close eye on it. How big is it? As long as you aren't in the middle of an offline defrag, ...

Song BPM (Beats per minute) algorithm for VB6?
I'm looking for some kind of algorithm for being able to read MP3, WMA and similar files on the fly and determine the beats per minute of a song. Something like the Abyssmedia BPM Counter which works superfast: http://www.abyssmedia.com/download.shtml Does anybody have any kind of sourcecode that can do this? Doing that by source code yourself is quite annoying and lots of code. You could use "BASS" from un4seen.com "David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:hr629f$3ro$2@news.eternal-september.org... > I'm looking f...

Playing songs in center pane w/o it moving to right pane?
For example, if I click on a playlist, the songs show up listed in the center (library) pane in WMP12. If I double click to play any of those songs, it automatically moves the entire playlist (or album or artist) to the right pane and leaves the center one empty. How do I get this to stop? In WMP11, I believe, it kept playing in the center pane until you hit "Edit in List Pane". I want to be able to see and use both panes at the same time! On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:44:01 -0800, KyleGarret <KyleGarret@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >For example, if I click o...

Songs multiplied
I ripped a cd to my media player which worked fine, but then the next day all the songs were multiplied twice. How do I fix this. I tried deleting one of them, but when I did that they all deleted. Do some readings here:- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/howto/fix_duplicates_how_to.aspx or, http://www.dalepreston.com/Media/windows-media-player-faq.aspx#duplicatelibraryentries If you are using WMP 12 then right click on the songs and find out the locations of them and manually delete the duplicate song accordingly. There are also third pa...

OnSave function
Hi all, I am currently returning a value from the Parent Customer ID field in Contacts using OnSave . These values are being passed into a Web Service and onto another database. Code below: var lookupItem = new Array; lookupItem = crmForm.all.parentcustomerid.DataValue; if (lookupItem[0] != null) { var sAccountID = lookupItem[0].name; } The Problem I am getting is when I return a value from the lookup like "A & E Builder", the string is truncated and I am left with 'A'. Does anyone no a workaround for this? I really need to return the full text value as it appears i...

Audio breaks up 15 sec before end of each song
Media player version 11.0.6002.18111 on Windows Vista home premium. At the end of each song I play on Windows media player, about 15 seconds before the end, the audio breaks up. (It sounds like an old vinyl record skipping.) Songs were copied from various CDs I own. When songs are burned back to a CD the problem is not there. The problem does not happen when playing the CD directly. Thanks in advance, I'm new to this forum. Might it be that your computer is a Dell? If so, disable all enhancements as it comes with crippled drivers http://thewelltemperedcomputer.com/SW/Troub...

Enjoy movies and songs freely on your favorite portable players
Have no time to go to cinema to watch your expectant movies? Have no money to go to your favorite star?s vocal concert? Want to enjoy these movies and songs at anytime and anywhere? But you have too much limitation to do this. How annoying! Isn?t it? Now you can set your mind at rest. With this [b]Tipard [url=http://www.tipard.com/dvd-software-toolkit.html] DVD Software Toolkit[/url][/b], you can enjoy DVD and videos at will on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii, Zune, Zune 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, BlackBerry, BlackBerry Storm, BlackBe...

songs doubled
when media player did a search for music on my pc it doubled all the songs i have in library don't know how to get it back to one and then save a copy of this to external hardrive What version of WMP and Windows? If you press F3 in WMP (only WMP 11 and lower), do you see any duplicates in the list of monitored folders? Doubled songs can also occur when, for example, both C:\Folder and C:\Folder\Subfolder are in the list. If that doesn't help, then you possibly have a corrupted media library. To rebuild it, follow the instructions specific for your WMP and Windows versi...

Outlook 2007
It seems that a mail thread where leaving the original (and corresponding replies) embedded in the message eventually gets delivered back to my Outlook 2007 pop3 account truncated. A majority of the original message and earlier replies seems to get removed after the third iteration. I have scrubbed my settings and have tested this to one webmail based account and can't determine where this is occurring. I have read on different (non ms) forums that this has been an Outlook problem for years. I am looking for official word from Microsoft pertaining to this "feature.&q...

Truncating #'s
I have a list of numbers that are 5,6,7 digits. If the number is 5 digits I want to "cut-off" the first number. If it is 6. I actually think I've found the answer using leftmost or rightmost but would be interested if anyone else has some suggestions, thx. D ...

Why is MS Excel renaming worksheets (truncating names)? Is there a fix for this?
Why is MS Excel renaming worksheets (truncating names)? Is there a fix for this? Why is Excel renaming worksheets? Is there a fix for this? I am seeing something very strange with some Office-2003 Excel spreadsheets I am trying to manipulate. My spreadsheets contain many sheets (tabs), many with long names (e.g. 44 characters). When I make copies of these spreadsheets the names of some of the sheets get changed, i.e. truncated (e.g. down to 31 characters). This is a problem for me because QTP is using the names of the sheets to parse data. Are you aware of any issues in Excel which might cause...

XmlTextReader with Stream #2
Sorry about creating a new post, but my old one is 3 pages down and the older posts don't seem to get answered very often. (original post at the bottom) I called PSS about the QFE fix and gave them the number provided below and they told me I need an article number because QFE 1641 fixes many things and the XmlTextReader problem that I described to them wasn't one of them. Is there an article number I can provide to the PSS team? Thanks, Keith I am replying to the following post: Sorry about the confusion/delay. The QFE number for this problem is 1641. Use that for your fu...

Streaming web service response as byte array..dtd error.
Hi, the following calls a webservice and returns the XML as a byte array which I convert to a stream first. The 'xml' variable has XML, however, when I try to load the XML into the XmlDocument, it can't find the .dtd file. See error below....any ideas what I need to modify? Thanks, Dave. System.IO.MemoryStream stm = new System.IO.MemoryStream(SomeWebServiceProxyclass.GetDataAsByteArray); stm.Position = 0; System.IO.StreamReader sr = new System.IO.StreamReader(stm); string xml = sr.ReadToEnd(); XmlDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDocument(); xmlDoc.LoadXml(xml); <!---ERROR... M...

copies of songs
How do I keep the media player from copying the songs in my library. I have several copies of each song What version of WMP and Windows? For WMP 10 or 11, you could follow the instructions at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/mediaadvice/0089.mspx Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk rick22m1981 wrote: > How do I keep the media player from copying the songs in my library. I have > several copies of each song ...

Album Info improperly changed for certain songs
There is a group of songs in my music folder that will all change every time I use "Update Album Info" or "Find Album Info" on any one of them. The songs are all from different artists and are located in seperate subfolders. The only thing they have in common — other than this odd behavoir — is that they are songs I downloaded from online music stores, as opposed to ripped from CDs. When I use the update or find feature the characteristics (title, contributing artist, album name, composer, genre, etc.) of every one of these songs is changed to match to song...

How can I just play ONE song?
I've spent years now trying to figure out how a person can select just one song to play in media player and then stop. It insists on playing the next song in the library unless I specifically stop it. I've looked through the options in every catagory and there is nothing that I can find to adjust for this. I can't imagine that they would have designed WMP without the option to have just one song played. Does anyone know what the privilaged secret is to changing this? Thank you in advance. "hereshopin" <hereshopin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Access Truncating Linked ODBC field names
Hello, I've created a link to an ODBC table in Access 2007. The table (or view) has some field names that are too long, and Access has truncated those names when creating the link. As a result, I cannot include those truncated fields in a access query. I've tried overwriting the field name to the complete version, but access does not recognize it. Is there a work around for this issue? I've been told that the group that maintains the table will not consider changing those field names. Thank you! I expect you could use the longer names in pass-through queries. ...