Playing the same music at the same time on home networked computer

I have not seen this question or the answer to this question in help or this
forum or on-line.
Can you play the same music at the same time on all your networked devices?
If yes, how do you set it up?
Thnak you.

Burned DVDs not playing in vcr
Can anyone help me, dvds play fine on the computer but will not play in the playstation, dvd players, etc? Thank you very much for your help. On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:54:02 -0800, RLBBBJ <RLBBBJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can anyone help me, dvds play fine on the computer but will not play in the >playstation, dvd players, etc? Thank you very much for your help. Usually PCs are quite flexible for DVD playback, where hardware devices may not be. One critical step for working with standalone DVD players is the DVD disk should be "finalised" which ...

How can I flow a music score over 2 pages in Publisher?
Our church secretary needs to paste in music from another source over 2 pages in Publisher. It's no problem to flow text, but how do you flow graphics? You can't. You will have to split the graphic into pieces. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Barb Andersen" <Barb Andersen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69B6964B-FDE3-409E-B8F8-3AB89DE4C52D@microsoft.com... > Our church secretary needs to paste in music from another source over 2 > pages > in Publisher. It's no problem to flow text, but how do you flow graphics? Barb...

Excel97 changing XLS file time
On some files Excel97 changes the file time even when I don't save the file - I just open and close the file and the time is updated. Running on Win2k SP3. Any suggestions? Thanks Vaclav Hi Vaclav! This means that you probably have volatile functions in the workbook that get calculated on opening. Here's what Charles Williams says: Some of Excel's functions are obviously volatile: RAND(), NOW(), TODAY() Others are less obviously volatile: OFFSET(), CELL(), INDIRECT(), INFO() (although the CELL("Filename") function is not volatile) Some are volatile in some versi...

Payroll Vacation/Sick time accrual inquiry
I cannot seem to find how to inquiry the vacation-sick time accrual transactions in the payroll module. How would I go about producing a full audit of the balance displayed in the Employee Vacation-Sick time maintenance form? Thanks in advance. Regards, Ron You can easily track the taken transactions. However, there is no record of the increases in availability. Accruals happen as a process but no record is maintained of them. You may be interested in talking to Integrity Data. I have a client who wants this type of report and is using Integrity Data, along with their PTO Manager...

Not playing some files
I have Vista Home Premium with SP 2 installed WMP is Version 11.0.6002.18111 My player will play some files but not others. The files are either mp3, wma or wav. but the player will play some of the group but not others of the same group. It doesn't seem to distinguish. In other words it seems to take pot luckas to whether it will play a file or not. WMP is the default player Can you help please? On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 02:40:01 -0700, Brian S <Brian S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >I have Vista Home Premium with SP 2 installed > >WMP is...

How do Count a the number of times a date range appears within a date range!?
I'm stumped, I have no real idea on how to do this so any help much appreciated! I have a start date (no year ie, 1st December) and an end date (again no year say 5th Jan), And a date range, eg 11th May 2001 to 1 January 2006 for info late: 1st Dec to 5th Jan = 35 days How do i get a count of the number of 1st Decemebers to 5th Januarys in that date range for example 1st December 2001 to 5th January 2002 is 1st 1st December 2002 to 5th January 2003 is 2nd 1st December 2003 to 5th January 2004 is 3rd 1st December 2004 to 5th January 2005 is 4th 1st December 2005 to 1th January 2006 is...

DVD plays backround music but doesn't play voice or effects
OP System: Windows 7 I put in a DVD that's around 12 years old, and the visual and the backround music works, but the voices and sound effects are absent. Anybody had this problem before? Ive got all my updates, so I think WMP just stopped supporting the some of the codecs for older DVD's. Just seemed odd, any feedback would be appreciated, thanks. On Apr 22, 10:45=A0pm, TommyTheGun <TommyThe...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > OP System: Windows 7 > > I put in a DVD that's around 12 years old, and the visual and the backrou= nd > music wor...

time quick entry
I would like to do quick entry for times to the hundredth of a second (e.g., m:ss.00). I've used Chip Pearson's method for time quick entry as a starting point, and edited the Cases, but it's not working for me. I've included the code I've tried below. Thanks for any help, ~ Horatio Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Dim TimeStr As String On Error GoTo EndMacro If Application.Intersect(Target, Range("A1:A10")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub End If If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub End If If Target.Value = "" Then ...

Excel 2003 chart plots wierd on Excel 2007, time value x-axis
Hey all, just upgraded. I have a chart with multiple time value series going out many years, some of the series have data going into the future a while and some only to the current date. I plot the data up to the current date to look at performance against target. With the recent upgrade to 2007, the entire series plots on the x-axis even if I select a subset for the time values on the axis format dialog box. Is this new behavior in 2007? Or did I have the axis as category in 2003 and it converted it when I shifted to 2007? I made this so long ago I don't recall the setup det...

Converting standard time to military time
Hi all, I've been having some trouble with time conversion and can't seem to find the answer - I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have data (general format) in excel listed exactly as: Sep 22 2009 4:43PM and I need data to be converted into exactly this format: 22-SEP-2009 16:43:00 I have many cases in the former format and need them all to be in the latter. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. "C." <bory@uchc.edu> wrote: > I have data (general format) in excel listed > exactly as: Sep 22 2009 4:43PM If the cell format is Gener...

MP11 ripping CD only plays WAV
Help! This has got to be something simple. I'm new to MP11 on Vista. Can play CD's thru MP11 fine. Ripping CD appears to complete OK, but playback from Library only works with WAV rips. Tried the WMV's and MP3. Any other format seems to lockup MP11 playback and nothing (even the WAV's) playback. Fixes upon restart of MP11. Copied MP3 file from MP11 into another box running MP10 - and it plays fine. Similar problem for me too, except that I'm using XP. Anybody know how to solve this? I even tried re-installing this thing but it just won'...

wmp cannot play file
file as extension .iso error message found cood1199 what is this and how do i sort it please. ..iso is an image file and it doesn't get "played." You need a burning program like imgburn to burn the image to a CD/DVD. -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." "stoneage" <stoneage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:637CE0D3-90E6-4217-A908-13F5C5A8BE70@microsoft.com... > file as extension .iso error message found cood1199 what is this and how > do i > ...

How do I add a list of times to get an average time?
I am doing a study of the time it takes to process a form. The form goes through three stations. I have "total time to process" at the end. I would like to add these times and determine an average time to process a form. How is this done? I have tried different formatting with no success. I am using Office 2003. =average(a1,b3,c9) or =average(a1:a3) You may want to format the cell as: [hh]:mm:ss Matt75 wrote: > > I am doing a study of the time it takes to process a form. The form goes > through three stations. I have "total time to process" at the end. I...

Getting a run Time Error in Outlook2003
I'm getting an error in outlook 2003 when trying to forward or reply to an e-mail. It only happens once and then I'm free to forward and reply to e-mail. ACOutCom Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005)': Method'~'of object '~'failed Any help would be good help! This problem is more annoying then a problem. Thanks Scott Hi Scott, maybe this could be solve your problem http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=255986 -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de ...

US vs UK date and time formats
Being in the UK, I obviously want to use the English(UK) date format, so Christmas Day is 25/12/05 rather than 12/25/05. However, this defaults the time format to hh/mm/ss (why, I do not know, since I can assure American readers we're not normally that precise), so I have to reset it English(US) to get hh/mm, which resets the default date format to mm/dd/yy, so I have to change it back the next time I want to format a cell as a date. Any way round this? It's only a minor problem but it's irritating me. Steve You can change the default date/time format (at least in XP) u...

any way to play animated gif in OneNote 2007 ?
any way to play animated gif in OneNote 2007 any plug-in, or anything... nrnr wrote: > any way to play animated gif in OneNote 2007 > any plug-in, or anything... Somply: No, this is not possible. You could add a link to a file and then call it with the standard player. Rainald ...

Windows Update not working on IE7, XP Home Edition SP2
I don't think I've been getting updates for quite a while. I recently uninstalled McAfee and installed Norton Security Suite (free to Comcast customers). The Windows Update site would not load at all but I read somewhere about re-registering some services that McAfee apparently nuked, and it sort of started to work, But it's extremely sloooooooow. Also, I have that Background Intelligent Transfer Service flapping in my event log. It will not stay running. Is it needed for Windows Update? This is so frustrating. So Comcast threw you from the pot into the...

Outlook Time Problem
Hello all I am having a problem with daylight savings time on several of my machines. They are running Outlook 2000 and Windows XP. Since the change to DST these users' calendar's are off by one hour. I have checked to make sure the "adjust for DST" setting is set. When the DST option is unchecked the appt's show up at the correct times. Do you have any suggestions of what to look for next? Thanks John Did you check time zones on the user's pc? And also XP has this time server thing i disabled it. Since for laptop when the saleman travels the time doesn't...

getting redirected to French MSN home page instead of US MSN home
getting redirected to French MSN home page instead of US MSN home page ...

Time in receiving WLM
When I receive an incoming e-mail the time displayed is several hours off from what my pc clock is showing. How do I change the time on my incoming e-mail to match the correct time displayed on my pc. Your time stamp showed up in the msnews server correct. Who is your ISP? They put the final time stamp on a incoming message and odds are they are out of sync. Give them a call. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Jerry Peel" <JerryPeel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0F1F0D9-0E89-45E8-9249...

calculating time 03-25-10
Hi, I have to calculate the following Employee job in must be 9:00 am, but employee arrived 8.53 am. Which formula must I use to calculate the 7 min ? Hi, take a look at CPearson web has everything related to timesheet http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm "Xavie" wrote: > Hi, > > I have to calculate the following > Employee job in must be 9:00 am, but employee arrived 8.53 am. > Which formula must I use to calculate the 7 min ? Hi, Start time in A1 and arrival time in b1 =A1-B1 But this will fail if an employee is late so it'...

Time Zone #2
When I purchased my computer, I accidently set it up on "Central America" Time Zone instead of "Central" Time Zone - I entered thousands of appointments in. I now realize that I made this mistake and want to change the computer's time zone. When I do this, Outlook moves the time of all the appointments one hour later. Obviously this won't work. How can I fix this? Can I change the "Time Zone" of all my appointments? Is there another way to fix this? Since I have thousands of appointments, changing them all individually is not an option. HELP! ...

Identity Login screen pops up every time I open Outlook 2007
Hi, I have just upgraded Outlook Express 6 to Outlook 2007. Now every time I open Outlook 2007, the Identity Login screen from Outlook Express 6 appears and I have to either enter my Outlook Express 6 password or click Cancel. Why is this happening and how can I stop this? Also, is there any way of uninstalling Outlook Express 6? I am using Windows XP Professional SP2 and Internet Exploer 7. Thanks very much, AK. How are you opening outlook? Did you try making a new profile? (control panel, mail) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook ...

what plays if you click play right after start
Mostly I open up WMP and immediately click play button. WMP creates automatically a playlist and starts playing. I always wondered if it's just random songs or any kind of systematic behind the choosen songs!? I am using Win XP and WMP 11. besides...I am really a fan of not having to choose what I like to hear, maybe anyone has also tips for creating never-ending playlists that automatically refer to a mood or last song(s) :) On my system, immediately clicking Play after WMP startup starts playing the Last Played playlist. This playlist contains the same items as the ...

Subtract Time
Hi I have a column "A1" to "A300" with time data (06:19:21), how can I subtract a half hour? The seconds should not be relevant in the final column. Thank you -- smile On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:34:01 -0700, israel <israel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi I have a column "A1" to "A300" with time data (06:19:21), how can I >subtract a half hour? The seconds should not be relevant in the final column. > >Thank you Try the following formula: =FLOOR(G17-1/48,1/1440) Hope this helps / Lars-�ke On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:03:43 GMT, L...