Maintaining Order of Songs Synced from WMP to USB Stick

Hi There,  I'm a novice, and I thank you for reading my message.

 I've been creating Sync Lists of Songs, with the songs mixed in a
particular order I desire.   I then name the playlist.   I sync the lists
into my USB Stick 1GB without shuffling, but upon playback the order of the
songs in the playlist have been altered.  In fact, they are played back in
the order of the artist.   Is it possible to sync the playlist exactly as I
mixed it, and have the USB Stick playback the exact mix of song order
accordingly?  Or is this an impossiblity?    Thank you for your help and all
the best.

Simple MP3 players in the form of a USB stick usually don't have
playlist functionality. They can only play songs alphabetically,
shuffled, and maybe some other predefined orders.

If you're still not sure, I suggest that you check the manufacturer's
website.

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

Op 24/03/2010 11:24, Johnny Novice wrote:
> Hi There,  I'm a novice, and I thank you for reading my message.
>
>   I've been creating Sync Lists of Songs, with the songs mixed in a
> particular order I desire.   I then name the playlist.   I sync the lists
> into my USB Stick 1GB without shuffling, but upon playback the order of the
> songs in the playlist have been altered.  In fact, they are played back in
> the order of the artist.   Is it possible to sync the playlist exactly as I
> mixed it, and have the USB Stick playback the exact mix of song order
> accordingly?  Or is this an impossiblity?    Thank you for your help and all
> the best.
0
Tim

Tasks without dependencies in specific order
This is probably a pretty goofy question, but one that perplexes me nonetheless. If I have a simple project with 5 tasks, and assign myself as the resource on all of them, why does MSP shove the first task all the way out (it's a half day task) to the end of the project, then put the remaining tasks in order? If I add dependencies, then all the tasks show up in order from 1 to 5, but the reality is, these tasks aren't actually dependent on each other. So, without setting dependencies where they probably shouldn't exist, and without setting start-no-earlier-th...

Linked products in an Order
Hello, Were I am working we are selling products and a warranty for these products which is optional. This warranty is equal to a certain percentage of the product price. Currently we have created a product named 'Warranty' that we add on the Opportunity/Quote/Order in which we add the price manually. The problem with this solultion is that it is not automatic and that when there are several product in an Order and several opportunity there is no way to know which product correspond to which warranty. I would like to know if there is a better way to deal with this problematic....

Syncing Act and Outlook
I used to have a version of Outlook that had a drop down menu for syncing with ACT. The new version of Outlook 2003 does not have this drop down option. Does anyone know how ACT 6.0 can be easily synced with Outlook 2003. ...

Orders
What needs to be done in order to enter a product description when entering a new order product? Hi, If product is existing product than you cannot enter Product Description. You can only enter Prodcut Description if product is Write-In that means product dont already exist in CRM. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "MeganJ" wrote: > What needs to be done in order to enter a product description when entering > a new order product? When I click on Write...

How to delete Messages in ascending order
When I highlight a message (Outlook 2010) in the in box to delete and after deletion, I want the cursor to move up to the message above it and not below it. Then reverse the order the messages are in so the newest is at the bottom. heater wrote: > When I highlight a message (Outlook 2010) in the in box to delete and after > deletion, I want the cursor to move up to the message above it and not below > it. That does not accomplish what I want. In Outlook 2003, there was an option under tools that you could click to make it go up instead of down. "Bob I&...

Selling price should be an option on purchase orders
I have a couple clients that deal with sales reps in their store. Both previously had systems that had Pro Forma invoices, where they could print them for the sales rep. Their vendors require them to sell above a certain price and therefore require the price to be on the purchase orders. I know there is an amended Purchase Orders section of the RMS Reports Library...is there any chance of adding this idea to that area? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I...

How do I maintain formatting?
I'm using Word 2K and when I save as a .txt file all formatting is lost. I use a Text to HTML converter prior to uploading to a website. How do I go about preserving the formatting so that the web doc looks like the one I created in Word? Best regards, -- VHH III Txt is plain text and that does not support formatting. Html does support formatting, but its requirements are entirely different from those of a Word document and so there is little correlation between the two. You can view what the Word document will look like in html by using the Web view. -- <>&...

Wrong icon order in Folder List
Hello. We're using Outlook 2000 here at work, and one user's installation of Outlook is displaying her Folder List icons in the wrong order, and we can't seem to change this. By default, she'd like to have her Outlook Today icon (containing subtrees of her Inbox, Sent Items, etc.) at the top...and the other icons (Personal Folders and Public Folders) underneath Outlook today in the Folder List. But the Folder List insists on displaying the icons in this order: Public Folders, Personal Folders, Outlook Today. Does anyone know if there's a way to change this order/b...

no sync in cache mode with additional mailbox
Hi all, Using outlook2007 sp2 on xpsp3, with Exchange2007 SP1. We use outlook in cache mode and that works well with a single mailbox in the outlook profile. However, when users also load a second, general, mailbox to their outlook profile the sync with Exchange stops. In OWA the user can see new mail in the inbox on the primary mailbox but they dont show in Outlook. Also sent emails appear to be stuck in the outbox folder in OWA but they do get sent properly. When we turn Cache mode off, online mode, sync starts again. Also when in cache mode, when we remove the se...

Maintaining Links
All, I have a db that is linked to a table of another db. They are kept in one folder. Whenver I move the folder to another comp or change the location I need to re-link. How do I maintain the link so that I don't have to relink every time I move the folder? Thanks in advance. What you are asking is "How can I be in 2 places at the same time?" Do I really need to answer that? On the other hand, you can have the front-end app automatically ask for the new location. Have a look at the following: http://www.mvps.org/access/tables/tbl0009.htm -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://...

Unable to commit Purchase Order to Sales Order
Working on GP 9 -- We have an Order entered, to be shipped direct to the customer. We have a Purchase Order entered, to be shipped to that customer, SAME address, shipping info, quantities etc. However, when going to commit the PO to the sales order, the PO does not show up to be available. We when enter the PO# in the commitment box, we get the following message returned: "The item on the purchase order deosn't have an available quantity to commit to the sales order." BUT THE QTY is the SAME. We tried going in through the PO module but the SO does not show up when yo...

Changing Order Type ID in Sales Order Processing
Can the order type ID be changed in an existing sales order? We have some orders where we want to change the type ID to another one that has been setup. It has the exact same options selected as our current order type in use. We're running GP 9 SP 3. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks in advance. -Joe Can it be changed? Absolutely! But not through conventional methods. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "joejoe851@gmail.com" wrote: > Can the order type ID be changed in an existing ...

multisort listcontrol + configurable sorting order by user?
Hi All! I have a CListCtrl and sorting it is easy. But I want to add some extra to it. I want to give the possibility in the hand of the user to select the sorting order between the columns. For this I figured out it would be great if the user could hold down crtl key and presses the column headers in the desired order. How can I do that. I was not able to found information in the LVN_COLUMNCLICK message about if any of the keys pressed or not? How can I overcome this problem? Thanks for your help in advance! Best regards, Nagyjano "Nagyjano" <nagyjano@gmail.com> wrote i...

System folder Sync Issues and Sync Issues1
We recently upgraded our server to Exchange 2003 and now Outlook has created both a "Sync Issues" and "Sync Issues1" folder. I have tried deleting one but when I try to empty my Deleted Items folder it gives me this message: "Outlook has not finished synchronizing local changes made to items in this folder. You cannot delete this folder until the synchronization with the server is complete" My guess is that synchronization will never complete therefore I will never be able to get rid of the extra folder. Can anyone help me get rid of the duplicate folder? Th...

Maintaining Format
We have a 400 page tech manual with tons of formatting: figures, tables with auto numbering, chapters and paragraph numbering. There are 4 folks on the team re-writing the document and when we combine the doc, all the formatting gets jumbled. Is there a way to create a formatting template perhaps and pass that to all the writers? You should set up a template with the appropriate paragraph styles and have all editors use the template. More to the point, if all editors make use of the same (set of) styles and apply them consistently, the formatting will straighten itself out as t...

Deleted Order does not release item back to available
We have GP10 and our shipping clerk was deleting orders after shipment/fullfilment (communication error betwen her and accounting). The items no longer show as available. Is there a way to set the item back to avialable so they can be placed on an order and invoiced. Since the orde was deleted there is no way to invoice for the item (the item has sipped and the customer needs to be invoiced). Thanks Kevin R Pittman Have you tried running an Inventory Reconcile? MSDGP > Tools > Utilities > Inventory > Reconcile. I suggest you take a full backup of your data before running th...

Delete order when state is complete
Hi!, It is possible to eliminate an order when the state is complete? Thanks! Once the order is completed it goes into a read-only state and it's not possible to delete it. -- Manisha Powar (Madhusudanan) Program Manager Microsoft Dynamics - CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. � 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. "Chuti" <el_chuti@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1162824118.030948.298960@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi!, > > It is possible to elim...

Maintain 1 List... Twice
Good afternoon all, Just wondering if this is possible. I started maintaining a list of what files we kept archived at a storage facility, based on a list that was on paper. I finally got all the boxes typed in, resulting in a list which has all the files in each box, grouped by what box they are in. However, for the sake of searching these files, it's best if I have them alphabetically as well. My solution was to make a copy of the "List" called "Alpha". Alpha contains the list, sorted by surname. Every time I catalogue a new box, I copy it into "Alpha" an...

Back Order Qty Print on Picking Ticket form
Hi, I have 2 itmes on Invoice, One of the item is full filled partially and other are Back order while 2nd item has 2 qty and all of them are Back order. I would like to print the back order qty of 2 items on picking ticket forms. When I print the picking ticked it doesn't print the 2nd item as second item qty invoice and fulfill is zero. How do i print the second item on picking ticket when all the qty is back order and nothing has to invoice. Pls advise. Thanks I don't think you can. You can 'override the shortage' on the order and then it will ...

eConnect
I am using eConnect to send sales orders (soptype=2) from MS CRM to Great Plains. However, I need to add some functionality to support discounts on an order at the header level. If I try to pass in a discount($) using .TRDISAMT and/or a discount(%) using .TRADEPCT, I always get back an error saying document amount does not equal (subtotal+..+..+..+..-TradeDisc) when in fact it does. Within the same error message it says that TRDISAMT was not passed in, when I know it is being passed in because I even tried testing it by hardcoding an amount. Can someone please explain to me what I n...

Maintaining cricket stats
Hello, I'm a relative nOOb to Excel. I'm going to be maintaining stats for a cricket league. Its goingto be: Column A: Name, B: Games played, C: Runs(points)scored, D: Highest score etc... Now, my problem is, since there are 168 players, and they'll be playing around 16 games each whole season, I need to add up their stats end-of-season as easily as possible. I could use simple SUM(C1+C2+C3+...Cn) for the total runs and all, but doing it individually for each player would take long, plus each player wont be playing the same number of games , so i'd have to alter the fo...

order by case value
If I have the following: SELECT UserID as RID ,EnvironmentID as EnvID ,@authorType as RType ,'A' as Type ,'Author' as FullType ,Case When (isnull(FirstName, '') <> '' AND isnull(LastName, '') <> '') then LastName + ', ' + FirstName When (isnull(FirstName, '') <> '' AND isnull(LastName, '') = '') then FirstName When isnull(FirstName, '') = '' then LastName End as RName ,Email as EmailAddress FROM User WHERE EnvironmentID = @Environment...

date order in subforms
I have created an input form for a non-profit, with several different subforms, two of which are "Children" and "Contacts". Everything seems to be working except for the fact that when viewing date in the subform, I have not been able to have the data appear in descending date order. For example, when I view the contacts, I would like to see the most recent contact information appear first followed by the more dated information. Similarly, with respect to the 'children', I would like to see data on the oldest child appear first, followed by the younger chi...

deduct order quantity from credit limit
I have on my customer master, a field for credit limit. The user can input the credit limit for that particular customer. When the user then goes in to the order screen, in the line item section, I would like for an message to come up if they have reached their credit limit. So I know I would have to compare the order quantity against the credit limit. Would I do this in a query? Do I need to create a different type of query instead of a standard one? So I would want to see: Customer Credit Limit Qty Ordered Amt Avail ACE Hardware 650 ...

Maintain Formatting
When I paste my resume or upload it to Monster.com the formatting is always messed up. How do I prevent or fix this. Because it doesn't want a formatted document. What I do is to keep a plain text version. I tweaked it to look nice and pasted that into the career sites. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Lindaw1984" <Lindaw1984@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7A1488C-63AC-4644-85C2-F029AA7F9AA5@microsoft.com... > When I paste my resume or upload it to Mons...