How to rip a DVD on Windows/mac with DVD Ripper and Mac DVD

Do you want to rip your DVD to play it on your portable

players? such as iPhone/ipod, PSP,Zune,Sansa, Archos, Windows

Movie Maker, etc
This guide will show you how to rip and edit your DVD to all

other video and audio formats for all the portable players.

It includes two parts.
Part 1:how to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPG,

RM, 3GP, etc by using Aiseesoft DVD Ripper

(http://www.5idownload.com/as-dvd-ripper.html)(For Windows)
Part 2: how to rip DVD to popular video and audio formats on

Mac with Wondershare Mac DVD Ripper

(http://www.5idownload.com/wond-dvd-ripper-mac.html)(For Mac)

Part 1:how to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPG,

RM, 3GP, etc by using Aiseesoft DVD Ripper(For Windows)

Step 1: Install and run Aiseesoft DVD Ripper

(http://www.5idownload.com/download/as-dvd-ripper-461741.exe)

Step 2: Import DVD
Place the DVD into your DVD drive and click the “Load DVD”

button to load DVD.
Tips: This DVD Ripper can load three DVD source, you can load

your DVD from DVD drive, DVD folder in your PC and also IFO

file.

Step 3: Video settings
Select the output video format you want from the “Profile”

drop-down list.

img:http://www.5idownload.com/img/ais-dvd-ripper1.jpg
Tips:
1: You can also select Audio Track and Subtitle from their

respectively drop-down list.
2: If you like the current image of the video you can use the

“Snapshot” opinion. Just click the “Snapshot” button the

image will be saved and you can click the “File” next to

“Snapshot” button to open your picture. You can select the

destination of the picture by clicking the “Preference”

button. As default the captured image will be saved at:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Aiseesoft

Studio\Snapshot
3: If you want to merge the selected contents into one file

you can check the “merge into one file” option. As default

the merged file is named after the first selected file (either

a title or a chapter)
4: You can click the “Settings” button to set your video

parameters.

img:http://www.5idownload.com/img/ais-dvd-ripper2.jpg

In the Video Settings, you can select Encoder, Frame Rate,

Resolution and Bitrate for your movie.
In the Audio Settings, you can select Encoder, Channels,

Bitrate and Sample Rate for your movie.
when you choose the specific settings, the lower window will

show the "help" to explain the meanings of each setting.

Step 4: Start conversion

Click the “Start” button to start your conversion and in a

short while it will be finished.

Step 5: Click “Open” button to open your output destination

file.

Part 2: how to rip DVD to popular video and audio formats on

Mac with Wondershare Mac DVD Ripper(For Mac)

Free download Wondershare DVD Ripper for Mac

(http://www.5idownload.com/wond-dvd-ripper-mac.html)
Intel version(http://www.5idownload.com/download/Wondershare-

dvd-ripper-mac-intel.dmg)
PowerPC version

(http://www.5idownload.com/download/Wondershare-dvd-ripper-

mac-powerpc.dmg)
Step 1: Load DVD
Launch  DVD Ripper for Mac(http://www.5idownload.com/wond-dvd

-ripper-mac.html), click 'Load DVD' or 'Load IFO' to add DVD

files.

img:http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-wond-dvd-ripper-for-

mac1.jpg

Step 2: Select the optimized output format for DVD on Mac
After loading DVD to the Mac DVD Ripper, choose the chapters

or titles you want to rip, then click 'Format' to select the

output format from the drop-down list.

img:http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-wond-dvd-ripper-for-

mac2.jpg
img:http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-wond-dvd-ripper-for-

mac3.jpg

Step 3: Start conversion
After all the settings, click the 'Start' button to start

ripping DVD to destination format.

img:http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-wond-dvd-ripper-for-

mac4.jpg

ref: http://codeconnect.net/microsoft-news.windowsmedia-player
0
longer

cd ripping problems
Recently I have had difficulty ripping my cd to my hard drive. Periodically, when I put a cd in my drive and try to rip it, the computer reboots itself, and then I am told that the computer had a serious error. It does not happen all the time. I never have difficulty ripping one of my dvds to back it up; only cds. Any answers? This is the wrong newsgroup for your message. This newsgroup is for the Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP solution. -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-85...

Windows installer error
I'm tryingto down load new software, System Suite10, and my computer keeps giving me the pop up errorsaying, windows is in safe mode or windows installer is not correctly installed. This computer is about 2yrs old and has never done this till recently, =?Utf-8?B?Y2Nn?= <ccg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:40B819EE-39C8-4DFB-99F9-ED8E1EBE1DCD@microsoft.com: > I'm tryingto down load new software, System Suite10, and my computer > keeps giving me the pop up errorsaying, windows is in safe mode or > windows installer is not correctly installed. ...

how to set up for the Windows Mail??
anyone can tell me by how i can set up the email account, checking with the Windows Mail?? Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "JuniorBoy" <JuniorBoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30E1D13E-3A13-493F-95DC-AE5FE645B6EF@microsoft.com... > anyone can tell me by how i can set up the email account, checking with > the > Windows Mail?? ...

Windows 7 Excel 7
Over the last week while in a spreadsheet, excel has just arbitrarily begun to restore/repair a file. This has happened a couple times, no power failures or surges... A converter had been installed, the system went back to a restore but it has happened again. I then have to save as another file name. ...

Where can I find a Publisher template for DVD case inserts?
I need to print inserts for 7.5" x 5.25" DVD cases. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011649681033.aspx "taherte" <taherte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8153F347-E3C7-4261-8FF9-AA0AD0C668B9@microsoft.com... |I need to print inserts for 7.5" x 5.25" DVD cases. I think taherte wants a template for a label that fits the DVD case movies normally come in. It appears a sheet of paper 7.25"x10.75" will fit nicely behind the clear plastic front. It is time for taherte to get the artistic juices flowing and crea...

Add fields of Scroll window in VBA ?
Hi, I am able to add other fields in form but I am unable to add fields of scrolling window in VBA. Thanks in advance -- Aditya While I'm happy you have things solved, I don't believe what you have below is the correct solution. You should be able to add any fields of any scrolling window to your project. I'm darn sure that is the case because I've used VBA to pull values from lookup windows before and those are of course browse only. My only note for scrolling windows is you have to make sure the window is "filled" before you try to add it to vba. ...

Add windows Common Dialogs
Hello Is there any way to add Windows common dialogs in MFC Dialogs (like add button in Dialogs)? Thanks R.Selvam selvamselvam@hotmail.com Take a look here. http://www.codeguru.com/dialog/index.shtml Scroll down to the middle of the page under the heading Common Dialogs Ali R. "R.Selvam" <selvamselvam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:07dd01c3c8a9$dea2b820$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello > > Is there any way to add Windows common dialogs in MFC > Dialogs (like add button in Dialogs)? > > Thanks > R.Selvam > selvamselvam@hotmail.com > > ...

opening windows mail
I can open Windows Email by just clicking on the email icon under the start menu w/o needing a password on MY pc, but how can I access my emails from a different computer? Appreciate some help. It depends on what protocol your email account(s) use. Webmail accounts ( Hotmail/Live, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.) are designed to be accessed from any computer using a web browser. Messages stay on the server. IMAP accounts (AOL, Gmail, etc.) are designed to be accessed from any computer using a client email program (Windows Mail, Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.). Messages stay on the serve...

Windows update
As it says above. There is no update, all I get is an error msg "Windows update cannot currently check for updates because the service is not running. You may need to restart your computer." needless to say, restarting makes no difference. The update history is completely blank and in the meantime I cannot update anything including security essentials and the clock, most of the sites I try to assess tell me the certification is out of date and I can't send any mail. Running V home premium 32 on a laptop which, to date, has been no trouble at all. The only thing...

Creating Buttons in Client Window
Using Microsoft Visual C++ 2003 Trying to create a simple pushbutton in the client window. I can successfully show the button in the client window using the "Create" button with windows style "WS_VISIBLE" and the "GetParent" function as parameters. However, when I try to press the button, the button remains inactive like it is disabled. How can I activate this button so it is pressable. Thanks. "Carl Gibson" <cgibson@realspaceinc.com> wrote in message news:09ab01c39b13$3e9c2410$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Using Microsoft Visual C++ 2003 >...

Cannot rip
My Music is in My Shared Documents. WMP is telling me that I cannot rip because I do not have acces to that file. I tried as suggested to change the destination file where to save the soundtracks and still have the same issue. Any advice on what is the problem? Thanks. ...

Sorting and Grouping Window has stopped popping up
Access sort and group option has stopped working for some reason. Re-installed Access, no help. Any ideas? I have to build a new report, using the report wizard, to access the grouping and sorting options. It's quite a handicap. sdcasch, When you say has stopped popping up, there is a button on the Menu Bar that will hide/unhide that dialog... Has that stopped working? -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "sdcasch" <sdcasch@disc...

Windows 7
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this question ... What is the latest windows update agent version supported for Windows 7 - 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems. The version installed on our Windows 7 systems appears to be 7.3.7600.16385. All of our other operating systems are running 7.4.7600.226. Not sure if I can run this version with Windows 7 or not... Are you (still) running Win7 Beta or RC? How do I reset Windows Update components? [Ignore the APPLIES TO section if Win7; Access KB971058 via IE8 32-bit only; Run the Fix It in DEFAULT and AGGRESSIV...

Windows address book
I use a Canon printer/fax. If I use a program to "print to fax" it opens a window that looks like this: http://i47.tinypic.com/w21xs1.jpg and when I select add to address book it opens this window: http://i49.tinypic.com/123mvlk.jpg This is not what is listed when I run wab.exe from my outlook folder but I can't find another file that has wab. The problem is that the Canon version will not let me do anything except add a number to the address book. I can not edit any of the entries. When I change to outlook express folder and run wab.exe the directory is differen...

Windows Server 2008 Standard Technologies
Hello, I’m looking to purchase a copy of Windows 2008 Server. There are packaged deals: 1 - Windows SBS Standard 2008 Eng 5 Client 2 - Windows SBS Prm 2008 Eng 5 Client- 2 DVD Number 2 - Windows SBS Prm 2008 Eng 5 Client- 2 DVD 0 says it comes with Windows 2008 Server. Number 1 - Windows SBS Standard 2008 Eng 5 Client – says it comes with Windows Server 2008 Standard Technologies. I have looked many times for a detailed description of “Windows Server 2008 Standard Technologies” is, but it is only listed as being included, but nothing that tells exactly what it is or does...

Copying (ripping?) to hard drive...
Hi, I am running Vista- Home Premium and am having a real problem trying to copy recorded speech, recorded on a CD-R disc in the mp3 format. When I open WMP and select 'Rip', insert the CD, L-click on Rip, the disc 'runs' ( I assume being read..) and then will start to play with the advice "still on the screen" : To begin, insert an audio CD into the CD drive. I have tried downloading 'codec's'; changing the settings to mp3, everything I can possibly think of.. Do I have a program glitch within WMP when it was factory installed? "Pleas...

Windows live messenger not working.
For the past few days or so, I keep getting a message that says the windows live communication platform or the call feature is not working and shuts the program down. I tried reinstalling the feature yesterday but it did not help. How can this be fixed and when will it be fixed? Greetings Steve, Have you looked at any of the other posts regarding this problem? Assuming not, as a starting point, press the Windows key and R to bring up the Run box, then paste the following: %userprofile%\appdata\local\Microsoft then click OK. Then, delete the "Windows Live Contacts&qu...

Repair My Windows XP Pro with my XP CD
Due to I got a message "NTLDR is missing" from my boot up of windows XP, then I wanted to use the control Centre by my XP CD. However, after I pressed Enter at "Boot from CD or DVD..." it didn't go to the page with choices for me to press"Enter, R, or EXIT", it directly went to the page that split the drives. Itried my times, it appears to be the same. Do anyone know why does this happen, and how can I get to the repair page? "Edwin" wrote: > Due to I got a message "NTLDR is missing" from my boot up of windows XP, the...

How to Rip Blu-ray DVD to Video with Leawo Blu-ray Ripper?
As the current dominant high definition media standard, Blu-ray has boosted video resolution from 480p (DVD) to 720p, 1080p and even greater. To play Blu-ray movie, the official solution is to have a Blu-ray player and a Blu-ray movie disc, or a PC with Blu-ray drive and software installed. The prerequisite for Blu-ray enjoyment is a great investment on player and disc, hardly affordable by everyone. Besides, [b][url=http://www.blu-ray-software.net/blu-ray-player/]Blu-ray player[/url][/b] and disc are fragile and are prone to damage upon usage. Therefore the best way to enjoy Blu-ray movie is...

Word, Excel, PP crash on start, Entourage OK
Word, Excel, PP, crash on start, Entourage is OK, Project Gallery will open. Mac OSX 10.3.9, G4 PowerPC, not on a netweok I haven't used word, excel, PP, for a few months, they used to work just fine. No updates to OSX since then. After the crashes I ran auto update and it installed the latest Office update. I did install a few new fonts, but immediately after the crash I deleted them. I have trashed prefs, my Start Up folder is already empty. I have run Font Doctor and deleted corrupt fonts AND have used Font Doctor to disable all fonts -though 2 .dfonts will not disable?? - I have r...

Jscript window opener
Hi all, I had created a print icon on the Toolbar of the Invoice page.Its pointing to a javascript webpage which would then capture the the invoiceid of the Invoice page. In the javascript, I was hoping that invoiceid=window.opener.document.crmForm.invoicenumber.val ue would be able to get the invoice number. However this is not working as I hope. I had tested calling the javascript webpage from a picklist onChange event inside the Invoice Page, and I was able to capture the invoice number correctly. Can anyone shed light on how I can access the crmForm parameters from the Toolbar o...

Importing Messages into Windows Live Mail for Windows 7
Can I import old messages from my outlook express (as .dbx files) into windows live mail for windows 7? I can only find instructions for windows live on vista! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice IDisposable, Destructors, Finalizers and Garbage http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6b73ba55-130d-4f8e-bde8-6f44c0686f27/idisposable-destructors.aspx If you are speaking of moving to a different machine as well, then....... Transferring data from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail: For messages: Copy the *ENTIRE* OE message store folder to a f...

Error: 514: Transfer Palm to Windows
I have an excel spreadsheet which I have on my Palm Pilot which was placed there by documents to go. One day my spreadsheet on my palm tol me an error 514 message, and just froze, found out it could be insufficent space on my palm. There is no macros, but was a password needed to change data within the palm. I transfered it back and when open it in word i get an error message: EXCEL caused an invalid page fault in module MSO9.DLL at 0167:308d0b99. Registers: EAX=00629c74 CS=0167 EIP=308d0b99 EFLGS=00010212 EBX=00000000 SS=016f ESP=00628684 EBP=0062868c ECX=00000002 DS=016f ESI=0000000...

Window and reports Resource ID
Does anyone have a listing for the resource IDs for Great Plains windows and reports. I would like to get them if anyone has compiled this information in a spreadsheet. My email is jacktundra@hotmail.com Thank you Jack Jack What version are you running? Also, what about third party products? for v9 and earlier. If you use Advanced Security to export settings as XML you can then extract all the resources details including resource IDs from the resulting XML file. In V10.0 they added the syCurrentResources (SY09400) table. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP >> Tools >> Mainte...

Can I dual boot windows 7 and windows xp on he sane nachine?
Windows 7 was installed first on a 500Gg disk. I would now like to install WINXP on a separate 160Gg disk on the same machine and be able to dual boot between the two to test test old hardware. Is this possible Artreid wrote: > Windows 7 was installed first on a 500Gg disk. I would now like to > install WINXP on a separate 160Gg disk on the same machine and be > able to dual boot between the two to test test old hardware. > > Is this possible Yes. -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart...