Error faced::Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on your computer, it may be in use by another progra

i can hear all system sounds an even hear tst sound in  Realteck HD
Audio Manager bt no other sound plays as in no music file an no online
music....
if i open music file in windows media plyer 9 the eroor comes:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem
with your sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on
your computer, it may be in use by another program, or it may not be
functioning properly.

THERE is no ques mrk on ny sound,vedio and game controllers device..in
device manager...bt yellow ques mrk an exclamation mrk on
MODEM DEVICE ON HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO BUS
VIDEO CONTROLLER
VIDEO CONTROLLER(VGA COMPATIBLE)
I hv -
"ACER ASPIRE 4315"
"windows XP"
"WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9"
"Intel cerelon processor 530"
"media accelerator X3100"
Wt to do am vvvv confused m only a 13yrs KID..so plz HELP!!!!wnt to hear
some music!!!!

--
dimpy00
dimpy00's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/234026.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
dimpy00

Have you tried updating the sound card drivers to their latest version?
Don't just check Windows Update, but the card manufacturer's website as
well.

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

On 18/06/2010 14:00, dimpy00 wrote:
> i can hear all system sounds an even hear tst sound in  Realteck HD
> Audio Manager bt no other sound plays as in no music file an no online
> music....
> if i open music file in windows media plyer 9 the eroor comes:
>
> Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem
> with your sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on
> your computer, it may be in use by another program, or it may not be
> functioning properly.
>
> THERE is no ques mrk on ny sound,vedio and game controllers device..in
> device manager...bt yellow ques mrk an exclamation mrk on
> MODEM DEVICE ON HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO BUS
> VIDEO CONTROLLER
> VIDEO CONTROLLER(VGA COMPATIBLE)
> I hv -
> "ACER ASPIRE 4315"
> "windows XP"
> "WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9"
> "Intel cerelon processor 530"
> "media accelerator X3100"
> Wt to do am vvvv confused m only a 13yrs KID..so plz HELP!!!!wnt to hear
> some music!!!!

0
Tim

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

Data Migration Problem #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C4C0C4.D0290A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bonjour all, I have been struggling with the data migration problem for a long = time... and get stuck in the middle of the road. I am importing company data from either excel or text files into the = cdf_Product table of SQL server (cdf_mscrm database) using the SQL Query = Analyzer, where a problem is encountered that in the table structure, = there exists the product id as the primary key (data type: SQLI...

can't find RIS services on a windows 2k3 enterprise sp2
Hello from Spain, i was studying RIS (Remote Installation Services) on a windows 2003 enterprise edition servicepack 2 when i realise i couldn't locate the item for installation on the add/remove program dialog box. I found a "windows deployment services" item but nothing about RIS, altough i could find all the documentation in the Help and Support Center. What am i doing wrong? What is happening? RIS was replaced by WDS in Win 2003 SP2. WDS can work in legacy (RIS) mode. If you'd like to study RIS because you've got some old literature, then inst...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

I need to widen my screen so I can print a wide file?
How do I do this? I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but changing to Landscape orientation might help. Assuming that you are using Word 2007, click the Page Layout tab, and then click Orientation in the Page Setup group. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "bingo" <bingo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA925BD1-D8EF-408B-9588-4F5BF7FCD554@microsoft.com... > How do I do this? > I need to print a copy that shows all the script which is too wide. ...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Maunfacturing receipt window
It would be nice if the manufacturing receipt window worked like the other inventory lot entry windows. When in the manufacturing receipt window, receipt entery, lot numbers the tab does not move you down to the quantity to receive entry but instead to "link". This makes for a time consuming process for entering many lot numbers as you have to use the mouse. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do no...

Re: Money 2004

Default File Renaming
When I save my files as webpages Publisher automatically renames alllllll of my files to Img001 Img002 etc etc and I have to go through the HTML and change ALL the file names so that it pulls the right pictures... my site is huge, this is tedious and annoying... can anyone help??? It is not renaming your image files, it is making copies of them. If you are renaming those copies than your page won't load the images because the file names will be wrong. I recommend you visit my site and review the articles I have for the version you are using. If you require anything further please use ...

SMTP mail send problem
I'm running Windows/Outlook XP with mail routed through POP3/SMTP university servers. Abruptly, I am no longer able to send mail, though receiving works fine. I get an error message saying that Outlook couldn't connect with the outgoing server. No account settings have changed (I've checked) and I can still telnet to the SMTP server (but not through port 25)and send mail through a web-based university system. I do not have any Norton software on my computer, though I"m unsure about other potential firewalls. I am connecting to the internet through a cable modem which work...

how to install .oft files (forms) on a Clustered Exchange?
Hi All I have Exchange 2000 cluster active/passive. How does I install Outlook forms (.oft) files on a Clustered Exchange? Thank you, Jack Black ...

Clicked a .prf. file and woosh
Help! I accidentally clicked on a file with a .prf extension (some utility that keeps it preferences stored in such a file). To my surprise this not only started Outlook but also triggered some Outlook installation dialog. When I clicked that away I ended up with a completely new and empty Outlook! At first I was flabberghasted, since ALL my mails, my calendar entries, contacts, etc. EVERYTHING seemed gone! When I just doublechecked I saw, that this thing apparently created a new Outlook1.pst file which seems to be used as the new default. It seems that my old file "Outlook.pst&q...

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Can't move items to PST file
Ever see a message when moving an email (with attachment) from your In Box to a subfolder in a Personal Folder (pst) that Outlook "Can't move the items. The item could not be moved. It was already moved or deleted, or access was denied." Thanks for any help you can provide! Greg PS. We don't have any mailbox limits set on the network. What is the overall size of the .PST file and how many items are in the folder you're trying to move the item to? Also, what version of Outlook are you using? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address ...

Error in closing Outlook

Import fixed assets setup windows
Has anyone been able to succesfully import Asset Classes or Asset Account Groups? Also, I still do not understand how the indexing works in fixed assets. Does anyone have any information they can give me about the FAINDEX table or any tables that work with the Fixed assets indexing? Thanks! Juliet, I have succesfully imported both Classes and Account Groups. Fixed Assets uses indexes much like GP uses GL account indexes. Wherever GP refers to an account number it actually stores the account index instead of the actual account number. FA uses an index instead of the ID because the in...