Digital copy of movie

I purchased a movie that had a digital copy. I authorized and downloaded it
to my computer. It download a wmv file. When I load it into the Windows Media
Player I get an error and I click on Web help and it gives me an error code
C00D11B1 and suggests I check my sound devices for updated drivers. When I do
they are all up to date. Other wmv files play fine. My operating system is
Vista 64 bit. Please any help is appreciated.

Can you copy Outlook Calendar information to Publisher?
I would like to copy data from Outlook into a Publisher Calendar. Is there a quick way of doing this? "Eoin" wrote: > I would like to copy data from Outlook into a Publisher Calendar. > > Is there a quick way of doing this? ...

copy macro
Hi I have a workbook that saves several worksheets into another workbook using VB code Is it possible to have a macro save with the workbook? the code below creates a workbook called all strFileName = "tempy" ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(Array("all")).Copy ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\TEMP\test temp" & strFileName & ".xls" ActiveWorkbook.Close Is it possible to have a macro save with the workbook? thanks kevin Kevin, Take a look at Chip's page for Programming the VBE http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm -- ...

How to copy block of cells and keep grouping?
I have about a 150 by 30 block of cells. About every 5 cells are grouped together, making it significantly smaller. when you click the "-" to have them contract. I will take me days to go through and make all the groups again if I want to make the same block on the same worksheet. Is there a way to copy a block of cells and include the grouping? Thanks -- dstock ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dstock's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24225 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthre...

Digital Imaging Pro #2
Great tools! Question is, can I convert a (B&W) photograph to a line drawing? -- CharleneM Carla wrote: > Great tools! Question is, can I convert a (B&W) photograph to a line > drawing? We wouldn't know. This is a Publisher group. -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ Yes, I know it's a Publisher group, but since Dig Imaging Pro is bundled with Publisher and since I can't find a Dig. Imaging Pro forum, I was hoping someone working with Publisher and DIP might know as such a conversion would be most appropriate in black and white materi...

2-digit
I have two lists of product codes (2-digit and 6-digit), each of which has an import value (in otherwords 4 columns) as follows: 1 2 3 4 Prod code (2 digit) importval ($) Prod code (6-digit) import value ($) 01 50 010001 25 010002 10 010003 15 02 75 020001 12 020002 18 020003 20 020004 25 As you can see the 6-digit product codes are a dissaggregated from the 2-digit codes. That is if you sum the value of the 6-digits imports it will equal the value of the 2-digits imports. So for product 01 = $50 = 010001 +010002+010003=50. The same occurs for product 02 and so in for my real data set. N...

Digitally signature
Hi We have an excel spreadsheat that different people fill out. Is it possible for every person to digitally sign the excel spread sheet when they have filled out the excel spreadsheet?? Regards Morten ...

Copying Cells with Drop Down Lists
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C6C496.879E8810 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable good Evening Fellow Excel Users I have a spreadsheet below which i created one Darts - League 2006-2007=20 Week 1 MATCH No 1=20 =20 Team A V Team B=20 =20 Darts=20 =20 Res Tons Name Name Tons Res=20 1 1 A Smith v C Jones 1 0=20 2 B Smith D Jones 0=20 + 5 more matches in the same excel format All red texts are drop down boxes ...

Digital Signature
I am trying to apply a digital signature to my XLS doc. I have created a couple of macros and when I go into the VB editor and go to Tools>>Digital Signature and select my Digital ID It shows [No Certificate]. I then proceed to select choose and select my Digital ID from the list. After hitting ok it will now show The VB project is currently signed as [my Digital ID] but when I exit out of the VB editor and out of excel and reopen the xls it doesn't have the digital ID attached anymore. It shows The VB project is currently signed as [no certificate] Am I missing a step he...

How do I get a copy of Publisher 2002?
I'd like to get a copy of Publisher 2002. I still have Windows 98 on my computer and don't want to upgrade to XP right at this time. Other than ordering off of e-bay or other sites I'm not familiar with, is it possible to get a copy of Publisher 2002 that would be compatible with Windows 98? Amazon.com -- Don Vancouver, USA "Crystal1365" <Crystal1365@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33518C70-6D02-4E03-B9C2-2C1FDEEB4A68@microsoft.com... > I'd like to get a copy of Publisher 2002. I still have Windows 98 on my > computer and don...

Using Self Certify Digital ID with Shared Files
You can use the MS Self Certification utility to create a Digital ID to share macro enabled files with other XL users, even those running at high security. Here's how: File Originator: 1. Run c:\program files\OfficeXP\Office10 \selfcert.exe (if file not found, use add/remove on MSOffice, it's in Office Tools) 2. Enter a name (eg John Doe, ACME Corp) 3. Open XL file you want to certify and open up VBE 4. Go Tools|Digital Signature 5. Click Choose 6. You should see the name of the cert that you just created on this list. Select it then click OK, then OK again 7. Save and Close fi...

copy original sender's address into reply field OUTLOOK 2000
I get email messages forwarded to me from an information desk. I have to reply to the original sender of the message. Is there a way to scan the message and find the original sender's email address and put that in the Reply: field (replacing the information desk)? Regards DavidOUTLOOK 2000WINDOWS 2000 how is it sent to you? As an attachment or inline? If an attachment, hit reply to the attachment. If inline, look for the header fields in the message unless the forwarder removed them (or doesn't use outlook). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in...

Copy and Paste to Powerpoint
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to take a word doc (a paragraph) to my powerpoint presentation. When I copy and paste, it shows up in powerpoint, but I can not edit or change any fonts <br> I am also using powerpoint 2008 for mac THANKS!! Make sure you click in a placeholder or text box before pasting -- otherwise the content gets pasted as a picture or as a MS Word Document Object. Text alone cannot exist in a n editable form unless it's constrained in a container of some sort. -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [...

Copy value from other form
Briefly: Form A being used as a "startup" form. Form B used as a data entry form. Form A remains open while Form B is being used. Question: Could I have one unbound field (say "Field1") on Form A, and have this value show up as part of the header of Form B? On form B, I tried entering the expression below in the control source box... =[Form A].forms![Field1] .....but all I get is "#Name?" Thanks in advance "Stilla" <Stilla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8174520C-B0EE-41F4-8980-3CE3353C7A47@microsoft.com... > Br...

certificates and digital signatures with 2003
if the exchange server 2003 gives out DS's or encryption to the clients, do all the oultook clients have to be 2003? or can the other clients like 2000 gain access as well? Ihope that makes sense thanks ...

Macros & digital signatures
Can anyone tell me if macros that are digitally signed would be affected if the person who signed them left a company & their network account was cancelled? Thanks, Jason ___ As I understand it, there will be a file containing the digital signature and it is not connected to the creator's network account. In any case, it's not difficult to create a new digital signature file of your own "Jason O" wrote: > Can anyone tell me if macros that are digitally signed would be affected if > the person who signed them left a company & their network account was &g...

Macro for copying ?
Hi, can someone please advise/help with writing a macro to cut all of the inputted rows from a master spreadsheet ('MASTER DEPOT & OFFICE v1.3' tab 'ALL') into a separate tab (MASTER) including only the 1 particular site. Master spreadsheet info: Headings run from A2 to AH2 First inputted entry on row 3 Last inputted entry on row 7000 Location data of intersest in column AF I need to do this process for numerous sites. Please help! Thanks. ...

Copy chart of accounts
I am trying to copy the chart of accounts from Fabrikam to a newly created company. I am running SQL 2005 and GP 9.0. I am following the steps from article 866332 in the knowledge base. I perform the steps but when I try to execute the pprocess, I get the following errors: Operation stopped... - Initializing Data Flow Task (Success) - Initializing Connections (Success) - Setting SQL Command (Success) - Setting Source Connection (Success) - Setting Destination Connection (Success) - Validating (Error) Messages * Error 0xc0202049: Data Flow Task: Failure inserting i...

copying of CString to char*
hi, i have used the following code to perform some file copy CString strWork="d:\\work"; char *pFrom = new char[strWork.GetLength()+7]; pFrom = (char*)(LPCTSTR)strWork; strcat(pFrom,"\\*.*"); but when after the above steps the value of strWork also changes to "d:\work\*.*". but i want to retain the old value of strWork ie "d:\work". can anyone tell me why this happens? thanx anu. hi, thanks. its working now. as you said i also tried it in the other way using cstring directly but got the error message. "cannot copy file (1026)". bye...

Convert 8 digits to leading alpha plus 6 digits following?
I finally worked this out (I'm very much a dummy with any type o formula!) although I'm sure someone else may have a better solution. I'll post the IF statement here in case someone else is attempting similar exercise and they may be able to adapt this. My 8 digit number appear in Column F and start in Row 2: =IF(LEFT(F2,1)="1","a"&MID(F2,2,6),IF(LEFT(F2,1)="2","b"&MID(F2,2,6),IF(LEFT(F2,1)="3","c"&MID(F2,2,6),IF(LEFT(F2,1)="4","d"&MID(F2,2,6),IF(LEFT(F2,1)="5","e"...

Copying selected items from Listbox into Textbox #3
Many thanks Jim. :) Exactly what I was looking for -- Alan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Alan T's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=206 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26842 ...

separating multiples digit in a cell into individual cell
I have a series of number sets. When I copied from the MS Word and pasted them into Excel, all of the numbers in the set are pasted into one cell. I need those numbers to be in an individual cell. How do I do it? I think MS Excel 2003 was able to do it. I currently have Excel 2007. Please help. Thank you very much. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice A Wrapper for the Dispatcher class of Threading Namespace to manage thread items http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/bce7889e-d2cf-42b8-a6af-2f01a383cff6/a-wrapper-for-the-dispatc.aspx Hi, You may use Data >...

Tables...Copy/Paste from Word
First time user... I'm having a slight bother, I have created several small tables in MSWord which conveniently fits onto one page but not in an order I want it. So I thought I try Publisher to arrange the the tables. When I cut/paste the tables they become larger then original form in Publisher (the rows double in size!... cannot resize because it goes off the page). So now in Publisher I cannot even have the same amount of tables on a page as I did in the Word document. Any suggestions -- Many Thanks Gunjani Men are superior to women. For one thing, they can ...

automatically copy data to another sheet based on date
hi, Please help me to do for example for worksheet 1 - for month of Jan date member amount Maturity date 1 Jan 2 Paul 1,000.00 Feb 1 2 2 Jan 4 Mary 3,000 Feb 6 3 Jan 6 Peter 2,000.00 Feb 20 4 Jan 7 Hans 1,000.00 March 2 5 Jan 10 Tina 3,000.00 March 10 6 Jan 20 Mark ...

Some questions on copy/paste in excel 97
Greetings gurus and thanks in advance: 1: when copying and pasting formulas, is it possible to specify the "step" the formula references will take between cells? Example: A formula in A1 references data in cell C1, when I copy the fomula to A2, I want the reference to go to C3 (instead of C2). 2: If you have 2 workbooks, each with multiple sheets in them (Call them Book1 and Book2). Each workbook has fomulas that call references from sheets other than theeir own within their respectice workbooks. Can you combine the 2 seperate workbooks into 1 workbook without the formul...

Colour scheme changes when copying
I had three surface(contour) plots on which I was using a custom colour scheme (various greys). In order to make sure that all three had exactly the same colour scheme, I created a blank spreadsheet and copied and pasted each graph onto the page. When I did, the colour scheme changed! It was different every time I pasted the graph. It looks like the fill colour scheme was put back to automatic when I pasted. The program also chose a different design colour scheme for each chart. I don't think this should be happening! The color scheme (i.e., "palette") of the new wo...