Can't sync DRM files on MP3 player

Is use WMP 11 since a while to sync downloaded music files from napster to my
MP3 player (so it can play DRM files). But for some reason i now get a sync
problem in WMP "C00D1236 - cannot sync the file? This problem only occurs
with DRM files although i also can play those files with WMP 11 ?!

Outlook Creating Sync Problem Folders.....HELP
When Outlook 2003 perform the send/receive action. My mail comes in/out, however a box pops up showing there was an error. This error then goes into a sync folder as an email. I DID NOT create this folder. If I delete the sync folder, it re-creates itself. Any ideas on how to stop this madness? The sync folder is a system folder that Outlook needs and uses. Would probably be better to address the error, rather than merely trying to hide the reporting mechanism, no? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforl...

POS Sync After Every Z Report
Hi All~ I'm wondering if it's the expected behavior to have a POS on another station sync every time a Z report is ran? Should the database sync every time? I thought only when the POS was in offline status. I don't believe the POS is offline everyday, but everyday when we take a Z report, the database syncs with the POS with the database. Is this expected? Hi Jerry, It syncs every z because there may be changes to the items, taxes and other databases. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0411161303.32f35868@posting.googl...

Excel updating from XML file
I'm having a littl edifficulty getting Excel to dynamically update from an XML file. The XML file is generated from a program and I would like the Excel file to dynamically update. Problem is that the location of the XML and Excel file can change, that is they can be anywhere on a hard drive but both are in the same directory. The mapping of the XML file in Excel appears to be a complete file path C:/data/report/.... but the location could change. They could be in C:/data/report/run1 or run2, I don't want to have to re-map each time a report is generated. Ideally I would like t...

.CSV File into .XLS file
I received a file that is saved as a .CSV format. How would I change this into the .XLS (normal Excel) format without having all the data jumbled up? "acyakos" <acyakos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB45C4DC-677A-49E4-8E01-4B51C437AFF8@microsoft.com... > I received a file that is saved as a .CSV format. How would I change this > into the .XLS (normal Excel) format without having all the data jumbled up? How is the data jumbled up? Excel can open csv files. /Fredrik acyakos wrote: > I received a file that is saved as a .CSV format. How woul...

Remote sync
Is there a software out there that I can use to either remote sync my Outlook contact and calendar from my office to my home pc, or remotely update the calendar to my home pc without connecting to an exchange server. I have a standalone desktop running xp and connecting to a cable modem at home and I want to update my outlook calendar and contact from the office(T1 line). I will buy any device that will do the job. Ipaq, Palm or AT&T blackberry 7210 or anything works. If there is no software to do this, is it possible to do it with any other solution. Any suggestion will be very greatly a...

Name is not associated with file
Just so that we can keep a running total of those affected by the latest Money Update, I also have been unable to log in either through the usual way or through the posted work arounds. Thanks to the MVPs that have to put up with the badmouthing, the majority of us know you do your best to help us keep things running smoothly. However, the company really is in a bad spot since their latest update has effectively crippled many of us that rely on the program to run our finances. And I fear that by trying to use our backups we will not be able to log in anyway and cause further problem...

Help with automating file name
I have the following code that exports the below query to excell. I would like the files name to include the month and date. How would I format this? DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, "qryShopOrderSqFtShippedSummaryExport",_ acFormatXLS, "W:\Cokato\Production\ProdRoomRpt.xls" -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200708/1 Hi, Matt. > I would > like the files name to include the month and date. Uh, . . . the date _always_ includes the month, unless you're r...

.PST File won't decrease in size
1. I had over two years worth of e-mail in my PST file that made the file size aproximately 850 MEGS. 2. I needed to shrink file size. 3. So I deleted in Outlook ALL MESSAGES and only left contacts. This should have decreased the file size of the PST file. However it has not. 4. What can I do now to decrease the file size of the PST file? Hi Frank, Reduce the size of a data file ------------------------------------------------ A data file is a Personal Folders file (.pst) (Personal Folders file (.pst): Data file that stores your messages and other items on your computer. You ca...

Insert a file path as a hyperlink
Is there a way to browse and select the file path and insert it as a hyperlink like in Outlook 2000? Like, in what application? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Brooke asked: | Is there a way to browse and select the file path and | insert it as a hyperlink like in Outlook 2000? First, you have to select HTML from the Format menu. Then, type or past...

How to open publisher 95 file in publisher 98
I have Publisher 98. I was given a file to work on that was created in Publisher 95. I cannot open it, I don't understand why newer version files cannot open older ones. Is there any help out there? Are you using Norton anti-virus by any chance? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "westpix" <westpix@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D217BA64-404D-4CDB-BE5D-64A25A8FF8C5@microsoft.com... >I have Publisher 98. I was given a file to work on that was created in > Publisher 95. > I cannot open it, I don't understand why newer version fi...

greyed out files
I have just transfered files from an old imac to a new powerbool (office = 98 to=20 office 2004), The flles on the new computer are "greyed out". any ideas? Tom wrote : > I have just transfered files from an old imac to a new powerbool (office 98 to > office 2004), The flles on the new computer are "greyed out". any ideas? Did you use a MS DOS formatted disk to do the transfer? Or through an email software that puts files in a Windows format? This could be the reason (I did the same), as the "Creator" and "Type" of your files seem to have been l...

Money 2004 won't convert old files
Hi all, I just installed Money 2004 on XP Pro SP1. The install was over a previous working copy of Money 2000 (plus whatever online updates it has installed over the last few years). When I try to convert my data file, the program makes a copy of the file with the extension "MN8" and then stops with the error: "Money cannot locate [ my file ] or cannot open it, possibly because it's read only or you do not have permission to change it or your disk drive is write protected". There are no other applications holding the file open. The machine is single user, on a L...

ATTxxx.dat files
Hi, my father in law is receiving mails in his non-outlook mail client with ATTxxx.dat files with the xxx being other digits. The mails are send from an Outlook client. The mail header is referring to another attachment, a bigger file. From what I've read on the net Outlook splits up the bigger files into the .dat files and re-assemblies them when receiving. But since this is a non-Outlook client it doens't reassemblies them! I also read something about rich text so this wouldn't happen but my question is ... is there a way to reassemblie the files manual ? Grtz, Michel ...

Help file javascript link
I have a issue here, when you open excel without assistant and you browse around the help file, you will see a word that is underlined that will give you a javascript describtion about that word. My excel help box doesn't do that, is there a way to click on that link and it will show you a java box of what that word means? Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

OneNote sync no linger syncs
I have oneNote 2007 installed on Laptop with Windows Vista. It has been syncing with my Pocket PC but it no longer does. Updates on either device are not carried to the other. I have uninstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC with no effect. What should I do? Thanks ....and I assume you REinstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC? What OS is the Pocket PC running? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazo...

Send SNP file
How can I send a SNP file to a my aaa folder on my c drive. Here is what I have so far. Thanks. DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, "123report", acFormatSNP, c:\aaa SendObject is for e-mail only. You want the OutputTo: DoCmd.OutputTo acReport, "123report", "SnapshotFormat(*.snp)", "c:\aaa", False, "", 0 rml wrote: >How can I send a SNP file to a my aaa folder on my c drive. Here is what I >have so far. Thanks. > >DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, "123report", acFormatSNP, c:\aaa -- Message posted via AccessMonster...

Outlook not syncing correctly
Hi Friday I had a nasty disk failure of a server which services a small network, it has only about 5 users. It's the only server in the AD, running as DC ofcourse, W2003 Sp1, Exchange 2003 Sp2. The disk was dead as dead can be. So the disaster recovery plan kicks in... yeah right. Last good tape turned out to be from august 15th 2005. Don't get me started on why. I put in a new disk, installed W2003 SP1 eval edition (only cd arround), restored from tape the c-drive, system state and exchange. After a few reboots solving minor issues about WMI etc, I started checking my mailboxes. Wit...

Partial working VBE help file
Excel 2000 When I'm in the VBE, position the cursor and press F1, the help files loads but all the links at the top of the window are the default html 'missing' icon. Any thoughts on getting the links back? ...

sync
I have the hebrew calendar enabled as the alternate calendar in my outlook2003. I have the latest version of Active Sync. I am able to sync the normal english calendar but i cannot sync the hebrew calendar. Can some body guide me? Thanks AN AN wrote: > I have the hebrew calendar enabled as the alternate calendar in my > outlook2003. I have the latest version of Active Sync. I am able to > sync the normal english calendar but i cannot sync the hebrew > calendar. Can some body guide me? > > Thanks > > AN Hi - might want to post in a PocketPC / Activesync group f...

Embedding TCARD-enabled chm files in a pane
[I had posted this message under microsoft.public.helpauthoring and microsoft.public.inetsdk.html_authoring without much result] I'm trying to embed a chm file into a toolbar-like pane under CMainFrame. The pane contains an embedded WebBrowser which can navigate to a chm file (with a URL like "its:C:\\Temp\\Sample.chm::/Sample.htm") or to a htm file (with a URL like "C:\\Temp\\Sample.htm") without any problems. The problem happens when the chm file now contains embedded TCARD commands like <OBJECT id=training type="application/x-oleobject" class...

recovering a possibly corrput pst file (error: moved, deleted or access was denied)
Hello, all. Some of you may remember me as the guy not able to move his .pst file to his hard drive. Well, I finally got THAT figured out and unchecked the 'read-only', and all the basics that go to getting a .pst imported to outlook. NOW, I have my .pst file on my hard drive, read-only unchecked...I import the file, it seems to be moving along, but then I get this message: "Some items could not be copied. They were either moved, deleted, or access was denied." None of my .pst file was imported. Any ideas? Thanx in advance as always. Didn't think of that... when I d...

Automate sync deactivating
We've got about 40,000 contacts in our CRM 3.0 implementation with about 30 owners. We would like to disable the syncing of contacts and the removal of the CRM-sourced contacts in Outlook in an automated fashion. Is there a way to do this? We could go around to all of the workstations, but would prefer a script or something to handle it. I tried playing around with the SyncContact registry setting in the HKCU\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient key, but it didn't seem to have an effect. Also, to prevent these from happening in the future, can the installs be set to default with ...

"FILES OF TYPE"
When I open Excel, how can I get the same file to open each time in "files of type"? "ALL MICROSOFT EXCELL FILES" is the default and I would like to have "MICROSOFT EXCELL FILES" open each time Excel likes to help you. I just type: *.xls or *.xl* in the filename box and hit enter. It's a little extra work, but it's still pretty quick. And if I know that I'm looking for something with "yyy" in the name, I'd type: *yyy*.xls and hit enter. ROD BRIM wrote: > > When I open Excel, how can I get the same file to open > each ...

Bills Summary out of Sync with MSN Bill Pay
I am currently using Money 2006 Deluxe. I am currently using MSN Bill Pay as my online bill pay service. I have noticed over the last few months of using Money 2006 (and this happened with 2005, though not as frequently) that the Bills Summary gets out of sync with my MSN Bill Pay. Basically, it will show bills due in February of 2006 when they are due in October 2005. It throws off the cash flow since the cash flow uses the data from the Bills Summary. I can check the settings in MSN Bill Pay and the payment dates are correct. The only way to "fix" this problem is to re-...

how do i locate student data files in excell
I am a student trying to use microsoft office xp for students and teachers, I am having trouble finding the storage location of the student data files. Hi what student data files are you refering to? Cheers JulieD "vigilba" <vigilba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A661A92A-7C40-462C-85AF-7ED1D496E926@microsoft.com... >I am a student trying to use microsoft office xp for students and teachers, >I > am having trouble finding the storage location of the student data files. ...