Can't Find File Error Code (C00D1197)

I’m using WMP version 11.0.6002.1811 on a Vista Home Premium with Service
Pack 2 operating system.

I have successfully burned many CDs from my library.  However, I’m now
encountering an error message that indicates the burn can’t take place
because the file can’t be found (error code C00D1197).

This error makes no sense to me.  The files are in my library and WMP can
find the files to play them – so why can’t it find the files to burn them?

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help and time!

'the operation failed' error window in outlook 2003?
Every time when I open Outlook I get an error message 'the operation failed' that goes away after a second but the progam does not open either. I have to click on the icon a second time and the program opens right away. I have all the latest updates including servicepack 2 Does anybody have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated. Heidi <Heidi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Every time when I open Outlook I get an error message 'the operation > failed' that goes away after a second but the progam does not open > either. I have to click on the i...

Find Duplicate names and delate

A code to import other xls data into one xls file
Hi there. Can anyone help me in creating a VB code in excel Module that imports data like file name;direct cost; and year from several xls spreadsheets [reports_1, reports_2, ...] (from different sheets and cells) into one spreadsheet [summary] into the following columns accordingly: (column 1 [file name]: file name; column 2 [direct cost]: dollar amounts, column 3 [year]: year)? i already have the code that pulls file names from the folder directory and pastes the data into column 1 [file name]. may be it will be easier to have the code refer to that column 1. Please note that t...

PLEASE HELP! How to extract information in inbox/sentbox into a text file #2
Can any one tell me how to extract the information of new mails in m inbox/sentbox, including the sender name, message subject and messag time, into a text file ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

run-time error 2147467259 (80004005)
i have a store that is getting the run time error above only when they have a transaction involving the members of one matrix, and then they are kicked out of the system. if they try to sell one of these items, transfer it to another store, receive it, etc, it will kill the program and give this error. the rest of the information given in the error is "could not find the index entry for RID '1600002bd2765100' in index page (1:42599), index ID 8, database GFANC03. Does anyone have any ideas on the cause of this problem and possible solutions? We are using version 1.2, sin...

Installation files
I bought Money 2006 Deluxe earlier this year after downloading the trial version online. Yesterday my computer crashed and I had to reinstall Windows. Is there any way I can get the files necessary to reinstall Money? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Kirill wrote: >I bought Money 2006 Deluxe earlier this year after downloading the trial >version online. Yesterday my computer crashed and I had to reinstall Windows. >Is there any way I can get the files necessary to reinstall Money? Thanks. You can download and install the Money 2006 trial version. When Money uses a file with ...

Windows Vista (KB972145) Fail Installation Error Code 80070020
When attempting to instal the Windows Vista (KB972145) I get an installation Failure Status with an error code 80070020. Any suggestions? Miss Mollie wrote: :: When attempting to instal the Windows Vista (KB972145) I get an :: installation Failure Status with an error code 80070020. Any :: suggestions? Some suggestions here: You receive error 0x80070020 when you use the Windows Update Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site to install updates http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883825 -- TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2010 - Update Services http://taurarian.mvps.org ==============...

outlook error: entry point ont found
hello i am having problems with outlook ( im running xp pro ) when i try to run outlook i get this error message: Microsoft outlook. outlook EXE entry point not found. the procedure entry point getiUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library. ive uninstalled /installed again ,but to no avail. any help will be greatly appreciated. Thankyou very much . Regards georgie ...

Exporting to a text file
How to export an Access query to a text file without the column heading? The query consists of single column and is used to import to an accounting system. Thanks. Cannot be done with the built-in TransferText action / method. You'd need to open a text file via VBA code and write the query's records (one at a time) into that file. If interested, post back and I'll provide some sample code. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Paul" <paul_mak@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:O$MxJCPlHHA.1244@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How to export an Access quer...

Publisher cuts off text from word file that I am pasting into tex.
What does "Type your message here" mean to you? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm Let me guess the question... You paste Word text into a Publisher text box and it doesn't fit. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "DeborahKB" <DeborahKB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F29CD723-545B-4A7C-8ACA-DD5092DCE101@microsoft.com... > Ooooooooh, Mary...

Excel files reporting read only
I have an issue where a user I provide support for is being told that a file that has not been opened for a couple of months is reporting as being locked for editing by the last user to save the file (in some cases these users no longer exist on our network). When you check the open files on the server, these files are not showing as open. If teh user clicks to close, and then immediatley re-opens the file it opens as normal. There are no temporary files in the folder that the files are located in and I have cleared the temp folders on the client and on the server. The user has full control...

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Problem in installing file system driver
Hi, I am not able to install my .sys file filter driver.I have written .inf file and while installing this inf file its not giving any error also.Plz help me in solving this. my file filter driver file name is : *****************Here is My .inf file ******************************* [Version] Signature="$Chicago$" Class=MyDriver ClassGuid={286E934F-962E-4e1c-9729-1F65205A094F} Provider=%ADITI% DriverVer=01/22/2004,1.11.1111 [ClassInstall32] Addreg=MyDriverReg [MyDriverReg] HKR,,,,%DisplayClassName% HKR,,Icon,,"-5" [Manufacturer] %ADITI%="Aditi" [SourceDisk...

Find (but not find)

where to write temporary files?
hello experts, I am developing a software and I need to create a couple of temp files when the program is running. I need a piece of advice regarding the best place to put them: - Windows\temp directory - User directory - Program directory - ?? Needless to say, the directory must exist and the user must have the appropriate permissions. What are the good practices regarding this question ? Thanks Phil On Mon, 5 May 2008 08:43:18 -0700 (PDT), Phil <pbruyant@yahoo.com> wrote: >hello experts, >I am developing a software and I need to create a couple of temp files >when >the pr...

link .pub files
I have produced a series of .pub files [Publisher 2003] for a book - each has illustrations, footnotes etc as separate text or picture boxes. I now want to put all the chapters into a new .pub file so that I can take the complete book to a printer - but I can't find a way to do this! Best 'fix' so far has been to save each chapter as a Word file and import that into a new .pub file. But that does not deal with the pictures, which all have to be re-inserted in the precisely correct position. there MUST be a better way! Or is it another problem with Publisher, like the inabi...

OutLook in XP Office Pro producing this error:
After upgrading from Office 2k to Office XP Pro, I am getting the following error message. I imported my "old" archive and it had/has a folder called "BladePro". Each time my archive runs, I get this message. I have searched my entire hard drive and there are no other archive folders so where is it finding a second "BladePro" folder? This is irritating, to say the least. Error while archiving folder "BladePro" in store "Archive Folders". A folder by this name already exists. If possible, please send your suggestions to: rweeks@cableon...

Opening a form with cursor in a control filed
I have a form with a subform as reference. I only do data entry in 3 fields. I have set the tab control for field 1, 2 and 3, but when I click on add new record the cursor goes to the subform and and cannot tab out to the first field of the main form. I would like to set this up that on got focus the cursor is on the selected field and then tabs or move on enter to the next selected field in the tab order. The tab order in the main for is resetting to zero. Thanks Quinto -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200801/1 ...

Looking for a basic "duplicate file name finder" app.
Does anyone use a free duplicate file finder that they like? I know there are lots out there but when I went to download.com and searched, I got 800 hits. When I tried the "most popular" according to it's ratings, they turned out to be trial-ware. The most popular tool seems to do everything *but* find duplicate filenames. It wanted to "clean up my system". Thanks. -- Al Dykes News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising. - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail http://www.softpedia.com/get/S...

Finding an event

MRU file crashes
In my MDI CRichEditDoc/View app, if I try to open a Most Recently Used file from the menu and it has been deleted then my program crashes! I've spent hours tonight trying to see what is going wrong and I don't seem to be able to remedy the problem. I've been stepping through CWinApp::OpenDocumentFile() and thought that overriding my OnOpenDocument() might fix it but it doesn't: BOOL CMyRichEdDoc::OnOpenDocument(LPCTSTR lpszPathName) { if(!GetFile(lpszPathName, CFile::modeRead, NULL) return FALSE; if(!CRichEditDoc::OnOpenDocument(lpszPathName)) return FALSE; ...