Album Info improperly changed for certain songs

There is a group of songs in my music folder that will all change every time
I use "Update Album Info" or "Find Album Info" on any one of them.  The songs
are all from different artists and are located in seperate subfolders.  The
only thing they have in common — other than this odd behavoir — is that they
are songs I downloaded from online music stores, as opposed to ripped from
CDs.  When I use the update or find feature the characteristics (title,
contributing artist, album name, composer, genre, etc.) of every one of these
songs is changed to match to song I'm trying to update.  The information is
changed in WMP and in the file properties that are viewable in Explorer.

Webmail password changing option
wasn't there a way to change your password threw OWA? Maybe i am wrong but i thought like exchange 2000 you could change your password threw owa under the options button. I am looking at 2003 and do not see that options. I didn't set this up, so am i just missing something? http://www.petri.co.il/enable_password_changing_through_owa_in_exchange_2003.htm James wrote: > wasn't there a way to change your password threw OWA? Maybe i am wrong but i > thought like exchange 2000 you could change your password threw owa under the > options button. I am looking at 2...

change SMTP server name with Windows 2000/Exchange 5.5??
I'm running into an odd situation here, and I'm not sure if it can be fixed. I'm trying to change the name a server sends out in the banner when it makes an SMTP connection. In Windows NT 4.0/Exchange 5.5, I would change the DNS server name from the local server name to mail (or whatever it would need to be). In Windows 2000/Exchange 2000, system manager allows you to configure a FQDN in the SMTP advanced delivery properties. I ran into a setup that is running Windows 2000 (which doesn't have a place to plug in a server name in DNS) and Exchange 5.5 (which doesn't seem ...

More info and examples of Classifications and Catagories???
Also need info on moving Categories/subs. TIA I think it would be really helpful if you were a lot more specific in your information needs. I could write for days about Categories and Classifications, but I have better things to do. "spondee" <spondee@cox.net> wrote in message news:DrqAb.11506$yf.11301@fed1read01... > Also need info on moving Categories/subs. > > TIA > > ...

Assigning numerical values to certain charachers
I'm trying to find out how to assign numerical values to specific letters. It's just a simple matter of A=1, B=2, C=3 etc. What I need to do is to write a paragraph for my college Lit. class that "equals" a certain number. i.e. abc=6. Can anyone help? > I'm trying to find out how to assign numerical values to specific letters. > It's just a simple matter of A=1, B=2, C=3 etc. What I need to do is to > write a paragraph for my college Lit. class that "equals" a certain > number. > i.e. abc=6. Can anyone help? Is you ultimate goal to ...

how to change an incoming email to an appointment / task.
Hi, Every now and then, I receive confirmation emails from my suppliers when I registered for their upcoming seminars. I wonder if I could turn the incoming email to become an appointment item so that all the detail information can be saved into the appointment. Right now, I need to copy and paste the information to a new appointment which is clumsy. Thanks, Lee Sorry, I forgot to mention that I tried drag and drop, but the problem is that all web formatting would lost and the message would become whole bunch of HTML coding. Any way to solve this problem? Thanks, Lee "le...

Can Picture Manager change an image background to transparent?
I made an image in Publisher, but cannot reopen it unless I use Picture Manager, so I was wondering if it is possible, in either program (I will remake the picture if need be) to change the background to transparent? It is going up on a website and I cannot color match due to a fading affect. Download www.irfanview.com with the plug-ins. You will be able to open an image and convert it to .png or .gif so the background can be made transparent. The program is free. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Corki"...

how to change outlook settings once instatalled
I just instald outlook and went onto my email account wth msn. my previos e mails and adress book does not show up. can i get them in outlook? or turn outlook offcompletly ? so i can get my old informationin my mail ...

Problems opening certain email with OWA
Hello, I am having problems with certain emails only. Certain emails in OWA I get a 404 when I double click them. Within the Outlook client (version 2000) I have no problems. When I look at the IIS log file I get the following: 2005-11-30 20:41:46 192.168.20.58 - <ServerName> 192.168.20.7 443 GET /<Rejected-By-UrlScan> ~/exchange/<username>/Inbox/c%27est%20%C3%A0%20mon%20tour.......EML 404 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.1;+SV1;+.NET+CLR+1.1.4322) This is my configuration: FrontEnd Exchange Server Version 2000 SP3 on Windows 2000 SP4 BackEnd Exchange ...

how many combinations in a list equal a certain total
I have a list of 479 rows. Column A is a product name, column B is cost. I need to come up with every possible combination of pruducts that equals $100. For instance: Product A $100 Product B $50 Product C $38.72 Product D $20 Product E $30 Product F $50 Possible answers are: A B+D+E B+F F+E+D Each Product can be used only once so B+B wouldn't work. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help! Sherrie Go to www.myweb.cableone.net/twodays Download the "Find a numeric value" file. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Sherrie" <sb...

changing backgroud color
Hi, I would like both my dialog box and property page (and sheets (pages)) background to be white. How can I do this? Can you show me some code too please? Thanks, Yama This might help: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/W-D/dislog/background/article.php/c1895/ Be careful though. You also need to change the background of static controls on the dialog or they will look funny with the old color. Tom "Yama" <Yama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4B436D0-7EDC-4417-A87C-CEFD745738C2@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I would like both my dialog box and proper...

Changing size of spin arrows of CTabCtrl
Hi, I use CTabCtrl in a touch screen application. If there a too many tabs to display, the tabctrl (i have to use single line tab ctrl) displays spin button to "scroll" the tab ctrl. Now i want to change the size of these buttons. How can i do that Thanks for your help. Alex You can find the buttons and resize them Here is an example of how to do it http://www.codeproject.com/tabctrl/lbtab.asp Open LBTabCtrl.cpp goto line 98. You will see how he is finding the buttons and subclassing them. Right before he subclass them he moves and sizes them. You might have to do a ownerdraw...

Married user
We are running exchange 2003 Sp2 on Server 2003. When users are set up and given email . We create their account using just their first name so it would be domain\firstname to log into network resources. When the create Exchange email address wizard pops up we use the alias firstname.lastname for their email address instead or accepting firstname@domainname.com. So now I have a user that got married and her email and display name need to reflect her new last name. How simple is this ? Or do I have to re-create her account from scratch. I don't want to corrupt the exchange DB. Than...

Extreme Delays Deleting Change Orders from Project Accounting
We use Project Accounting for Dynamix GP and we are attempting to start using the Change Order features to track changes made to project budget and fees. Unfortunately, during testing, we are experiencing a five to ten minute delay whenever we try to delete an incorrectly entered change order. This occurs even if we simply start to create a change order, never use it for anything and immediately attempt to delete it. Has anyone experienced this, or can anyone propose any clues on what I should look at to find what is causing this large pause? -- Jim Rowley Business Analyst II ...

Why CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work to change PWD
Boys and Girls; I need help figure something out. I have AD and Exchange 2003. I have pasword complexity enabled. I can force users to change their passwords sucessfully in any DCs and exchange. However, users can't change their passwords if they used CTRL+ALT+Del at their workstation even if they use an extremely complex password. This is vital because I have about 80 users who work externally..... Why doesn't CTRL+ALT+DEL work? Please help me if you can..... Thanks for any advice.. JM On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:25:18 -0800, "JMF3186" <JMF3186@discussions.m...

Cannot change unit cost for decrease inventory adjustments
I am working with a client who wants to do a decrease adjustment to inventory but wants to be able to change the unit cost (they want to adjust inventory down for the exact cost that it was originally increased). When they attempt to do this, they receive a message stating that the unit cost cannot be changed on a decrease adjustment. Is there is a way to change the unit cost on a decrease adjustment in the Inventory transaction entry screen? Thanks, It can't be changed on the inventory screen. The idea is that a decrease adjustment follows the inventory costing rules you setup....

MS Great Secret!with source code,sdk.How can the ChildWindow catch keyboard's info ."ms edit" can ,while mine can't,why.
MS Great Secret!with source code,sdk.How can the ChildWindow catch keyboard's info ."ms edit" can ,while mine can't,why. who can help me ?tks hwnd1 is the parent of hwnd2. callback proc:hwnd1(WndProc1),hwnd2 (WndProc2) hwnd2 can only get mouse info,but can't get keyboard's info. and hwnd2 can't show "222222222",which i want in WM_PAINT; #include "stdafx.h" #include "stdio.h" HINSTANCE hinst; LRESULT CALLBACK WndProc1(HWND hwnd, UINT msg, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) { if(msg==WM_DESTROY) { PostQuitMessage(0);return 0;} if(msg=...

Time Format, change the separator
Is it possible to format a cell that usually displays as [hh]:mm so that it can be entered using a "." as a sparator instead of ":" Basically to make time entry quicker and easier. Hi John, If you want quick time entry, check this technique http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:136ea01c41a38$205c09d0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possi...

Format of email changes when sent
When I create an email with different fonts and colors and sizes the recipient gets plain text. Even when I look at my sent items I only see plain text. How can I adjust my settings to prevent this? Eric ...

mp3's spontaneously change genre when played
Using an Averatec N1000 netbook w/ XP Home. It started in Media Player 10 & continues when updated to WMP11. As soon as the track begins to play, you can watch the genre change in the playlist view to "Classical". Genre can still be changed back manually, but will change again when launched. Might it be that you have the library set to automatic update? More details: http://www.thewelltemperedcomputer.com/SW/WMP/AutomaticUpdate.htm -- http://thewelltemperedcomputer.com "Doc" wrote: > Using an Averatec N1000 netbook w/ XP Home. It sta...

free/busy info sometimes not available for 1 user
Outlook 2003 Exchange 2003 1 user claims (never trust a user) that his free/busy info isn't available for other users (diagonal stripes) when his laptop isn't in the docking station (not connected to the network). I call shenanigans (it's St-Paddy's after all), but meanwhile I can observe that he sometimes has free/busy info, and sometimes he hasn't. Without doing anything. Refresh: 15', period: 12 months. Suggestions? On 17 mrt, 15:53, Amedee Van Gasse <amedee.vanga...@gmail.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 > Exchange 2003 > > 1 user cl...

spellcheck keeps changing language in middle of document
Hi--I'm proofing an English US document. In the middle of the document spellcheck for no apparent reason adopts the Swiss French dictionary. There is nothing Swiss or French about this document. I go into the ribbon and change the default (which has now been mysteriously changed by spellcheck!) to English US. I start proofing again. Again, about half way through the doc, it suddenly starts checking Swiss French. I give up. How do I fix this? Any ideas? Select Entire contents of document and Set it to English, then you do know that it is an English US document. ...

Changing total on one row in Continous Form
In Access 2007, I have a continous form, and I only want to update the row total of the record I am on. How do I update only the one row total, and not all row totals? Thank you, On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:37:01 -0700, Cathy <Cathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Access 2007, I have a continous form, and I only want to update the row >total of the record I am on. How do I update only the one row total, and not >all row totals? > >Thank you, What is a "row total"? That's not an Access construct; it would seem to be something you'v...

change background color with clipart
I need to change the background color of the clipart from white to the color of the colorbox it is inserted in. I tried transparent ctrl -T it did not change. What format is the image? If the image is a .wmf, select it, arrange, click ungroup, (twice) delete the surrounding box. Re-group. The image will look dim but it will print okay. These instructions are for Publisher 2002-03. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Yogi" <Yogi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85ABE3E5-3907-4FD5-8D79-...

"client last name" & client table "last name" same info-join?how
Access job table has "client last name" & client table has "last name". same data different name. when i try to join relationship nothing happens with the data. it is not sharing data for last name.??? Are you sure you want to do that? How many "Smith" or "Jones" or "Fernandes" or "Ivanov" entries might there be in a job or a client table? Joining on "last name" is not a good idea... -- Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services menti...

Changing Fonts in Outlook 2003
I want to change the font and size of text my folder list. Anything in the left hand list needs to be changed, but anything i have tried from the web makes no difference at all, it even resets itself back to the previous settings, without any change at all. Anyone help? Ta You can change the DPI settings of Windows to increase all the fonts at once. For details and other solutions about customizing your Outlook interface see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/fontsizecolor.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.how...