Windows CE SD Card driver : IsValidFileInfo : Invalid File Info - 30156

Hi All,
I am getting debug error as
FATFS : IsValidFileInfo : Invalid File Info
when i connect target and PB through file viewer,and copy the file to SD Card folder. It tells to search path for
Volume.cpp file.
c:\ymzki\private\winceos\coreos\fsd\exfat

But i coundnt find it.
Why It is invalid file info.What is the problem?
Any file format or some.I am not getting any idea.

And first time its work without any problem.When i try to load image again and try to copy files in sd card.
And one more issue is the previous files which i copied get deleted or someting i cant see them in second time.
And if i format the SD Card and load the image to target and start copying the file it works for first time,then agian same behaviour. Help me plz.

Thanks,
Madhura K,
Vayavya Labs Pvt. Ltd.

Adding WCF Service References
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a1647f10-9aa4-4b0c-bbd9-dfa51a9fab8e/adding-wcf-service-refere.aspx
0
Madhura

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Converting Pulisher 98 files to work with Publisher 97
Can anyone help me with this. I did some work from home with Publisher 2003 and saved as Publisher 98. I thought that's what we had at work, but just found out we have Publisher 97. Can anyone help? Thanks, June Send me the file, I will convert it for you. It will lose formatting somewhat. gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "June G." <JuneG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A2C930C-A716-4C3A-A171-365E113E002B@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me...

Windows Vista

open windows

Invalid format message at startup
Excel 2000. When I open it there's a message saying a logo file in Publisher is an invalid file format. I created the file earlier today, in Publisher, but there's no connection to Excel. I checked all the settings and file properties, including book1.xls, I could think of to make sure. The nessage doesn't come up in Word, only Excel. Click it off and it goes away until the next time I open Excel. There are no startup macros or anything I can see that would look for this file. Any ideas much appreciated. The file may be in your XLStart directory; XL opens/attempts to op...

need card view with active recurring and non-recurring appointments ...
I'm trying to set up a card view that will be a simple list of active appointments, both non-recurring and recurring. I have an Advanced filter, "Start .. on or after ... Today". The problem is the sorting. If I sort by "Start", then the recurring appointments are all listed in front of the non-recurring, because the Start date for a Recurring appointment is the FIRST recurrence. I then sorted first by "Recurring", then by "Start", so that non-recurring appointments are listed in front of the recurring, but that's not what I want, either. Wh...

Windows pdate Status: Failed

publisher cannot load files from a different version... HELP
i got an email from a friend and i am trying to open it, but i get "publisher cannot load files from a different version". I have Publisher 97. Is there anything that I can do besides buying an updated version? Thanks in advance! Bob TubMaster wrote: > i got an email from a friend and i am trying to open it, but i get "publisher > cannot load files from a different version". I have Publisher 97. > Is there anything that I can do besides buying an updated version? > > Thanks in advance! > Bob nope, with what you got... ask your friend to make a pdf o...

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

DB Files with Access2007
Can any help prev with Access2003 I could read .db Files but 2007 return a invalid file Same goes with Excel 2003 was able to read mdb and db files but not with 2007 Thanks Hennie ...

How to stop inbound mail sent from invalid domains
I'm aware of senderID in Exch2003 SP2. I'm also aware that this does not solve my problem. We are getting hammered with spam...sent from fnord. Example: FROM: sdlkfjsd@udududud.tuuuu TO: ValidUser@MyCompany.com I understand that senderID is used to stop forgery (if the world+dog added SFP info to DNS zone and they have not yet) but SenderID goes above and beyond what I'm looking for...I'm asking for something more basic. How to I get exchange to drop email sent such that the server email address's domain is totally bogus? (Forget SPF records...the domain does not eve...

Windows recovery console

Opening Files*
When I open an Excel file only the blank Excel screen comes up. Then I have to go to open and find it etc. How do I set up so files automatically open in the program they were saved on? Thank If you save all your excel files in a particular folder you set the default through Tools > Options then under the general tab. Type the path to the folder that you wish and when you select open excel will open tht folder. Is this what you meant? regards Murray >-----Original Message----- >When I open an Excel file only the blank Excel screen comes up. Then I have to go to open and find i...

Outlook 2003 Web Access & PST files
Can anybody please tell me if it is possible to import the contents of my local .pst file into my Outlook 2003 Web Access on my SBS2003? Many thanks Jon Morgan There is no method to import/export items through OWA. You would need to connect to the Exchange mailbox using Outlook 2003 and import your items into the mailbox. Import/Export wizard is accessed via File | Import and Export. "Jon Morgan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d06101c439a9$1a596920$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Can anybody please tell me if it is possible to import > the conte...

No permission to open Publisher 2000 file in P2007
Trying to Open Publisher 2000 files from Publisher 2007 installed on new PC on network. I am told I don't have Permission yet they open easily from the original PC. Sharing is set, all other MS files open from old versions to new, just not Publisher, any ideas please? Ross in Oz wrote: > Trying to Open Publisher 2000 files from Publisher 2007 installed on > new PC on network. I am told I don't have Permission yet they open > easily from the original PC. Sharing is set, all other MS files open > from old versions to new, just not Publisher, any ideas please? ============...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Loosing Leading zeros in CSV file
Hello How do i stop a CSV file loosing leading zeros. when the file is in excel format it is exactly how i want it, but to import it into another program i need to save it as a csv file and it is then that i loose the leading zeros has any body got any ideas -- Cheers Instead of exporting a number, export "=TEXT(YourNumber,"00000000")" or as many "0"s as you need -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:132E74A3-A138-4B07-88C7-686FAB45F593@microsoft.com... > Hello > > How do i st...

Creating and accessing BCM files stored on Network Accessible Stor
Our IT contractor has just installed a Network Accessible Storage device (DLink DNS-323). We can see this from all computers on our wireless network. I want to create our BCM database on the NAS so that all people on site can access it. We are also planning to set up a VPN to allow our offsite staff access to the BCM database. My problem is that BCM cannot see the NAS. Indeed when you are setting up a new database there does not seem to be a browse capability to allow you to set it up anywhere other than your local hard drive. Any ideas? "Mdith" <Mdith@discuss...

Windows update error