USB Function driver for ActiveSync in wince5.0

Hi

I am writing Usb function driver with ActiveSync support in Wince5.0
for our hardware. I am facing something different problem. i.e., My
driver is working perfectly for one or two times, after that in will
get hang on middle of Bulk Out/In transfers. When I was checking the
debug messages, i found the following issues,

--> For Ex: When serial class driver initiates Bulk IN, in my driver,
IssueTransfer function gets called and I initialize the registers for
Bulk IN and writing data into data register. But in the middle of
initialization, i got one interrupt for Bulk OUT transfer. So in the
middle of bulk IN initialization, the Bulk OUT initialization involved
and vice-versa. This affect the entire flow and reject the Active Sync
support.

--> But My drive is working 1 or 2 times, when the above mentioned
scenario is not happened. So i put time delay, but its not working.

if you have any idea, let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards - D.
0
dsrking

Hi

My Serial class driver is sent BULK out/in irrespective manner. i.e.,
My High layer send Bulk OUT first time, and my driver is processing
Bulk OUT at the time again My Higher Layer send Bulk IN or Bulk OUT,
so my intialization for Bulk IN/Out gets confused.

My question is,

what conditon, Class driver (usb fn serial) sends Bulk OUT/IN to
function driver? i.e., by detecting CompleteTransfer notification,
etc., Because, the Active Sync serial layer is confusing me.

Hope I explain my problem.

Regards - D.
0
dsrking

Question on add-in interception with Outlook functionality
Hi, I have written an add-in and it works absolutely fine as expected. After we have installed this add-in, it seems there have been some issue while writing an email. The Outlook is getting hung and keep using 50% CPU cycle. We have to kill it from task manager and restart the Outlook each time after this happen. My question is now following: I know that my add-in has nothing to do with write email (autosave event - which is the only event happens during writing email). My add-in comes gets triggered only when user clicks toolbar button. Now the question is, Is there any...

GetWindowTextLength Function is reporting length as zero
Hi Ok i am using the sample from MSDN on using IME and they have made an Edit control to input CJK languages. I used this control in my test app. Now i am able to input characters fine but when i try to read from the edit box i dont get anything is plain blank. On tracing i saw that GetWindowTextLength function is returning 0 as length hence GetWindowText also does nothing. Its not even working for english let alone CJK. i wish i could attach the project. //Sample Code void CimeedittestDlg::OnOK() { CString m_strList; m_IMEEdit.GetWindowText(m_strList); CDialog::OnOK(); } I have created...

hwo to delete custome attribute in crm 3.0
Hi, I just added a new custome entity, and added a custome attribute to the entity, published the entiy. The attribute is not used in any form or view. but when i delete the attribute, i got an error message "An error has occured - contact your system administrator". Then i tried to delete the custome entity, but got the same error message. Deleting custome attributes is possible in CRM 3.0. Where can I find more detail informations about the error? Is there any log file? Thanks, Jani To find more detailed information about the error try to activate the debug mode of the web ap...

Function Help?
I need a function that will count back all previous rows for th farthest digit back in the R, S and T cells and place it in the column. The furthest digit back: each of the 3 cells being evaluated ( S and T) have single digit values which have occurred in previous R, T cells, but the value which last appeared in the earliest row is th value which the furthest back. I want the function to count how man rows since the last time that value last occurred. See sample below the N column has the correct answers: Example: .................R..S...T........N row 11:....9...0...6 row 12:....7...5.....

You've spent $0 on everything this month
Using Money 2004 on WinXP SP1, it is reported to me in the account register, at the bottom below the transaction form, that I have spend $0 on every category that I try to view. It is the same no matter what category, payee, or month I try to view. I have tried repairing my file, although it does not find any errors. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks, PK What is your system date? Also remember that this is the beginning of a new month, so if you do not have any transactions for August, it will look as though you've spend nothing in any categories. If you highlight a July t...

Star TSP 700 USB receipt printer
Is anyone using this printer? I tried to use the raster driver and can get it to print a receipt but it doesn't pop the cash drawer. When using the OPOS driver for the printer it only shows COM port choices not USB. The cash drawer does pop if I use a parrallel TSP 743 printer and the OPOS driver. Pat Use USB and go into printer options and under raster it shows cash drawer info "Pat@arms" <Patarms@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65B7D22C-34FD-4DC4-928A-7C3B4F952C5C@microsoft.com... > Is anyone using this printer? I tried to use the raster driver...

VC++ 6.0 and MFC 7.0
Hi, I need to develop a program with VC++ 6.0 but using MFC 7.0 for compatibility with other application. Someone tell me that the MFC 7.0 are free so I can download it from microsoft . I tried to search it but I didnt find . There are someone can tell me where to find this MFC version ? Thank you , Denis. Denis Flex wrote: > Hi, > > I need to develop a program with VC++ 6.0 but using MFC 7.0 for > compatibility with other application. > Someone tell me that the MFC 7.0 are free so I can download it from > microsoft . > I tried to search it but I didnt find . &...

CRM 4.0 Email Router missing "Some" emails
Hi i have a dynamics crm 4.0 setup on a server 2008 box. second machine is a 2003 server with exchange 2003 and the dynamics CRM email router set up on it. the router appears to be picking up emails into the queues without any issues and indeed passes all the tests using email router inbound and outbound. today, a new client has started sending emails to the queue mailbox for one of the queues. (which has been working absolutely fine until now) and the emails from him are going into the mailbox but are not entering the queue. I have tried sending test mails from another exchange (diff...

Context Menu fails on CEdit in EVC 3.0
Hi, I am developing a testing application for PocketPC. I want to enable the default context menu so I have added the WC_SIPPREF snippet in resource file, SIP works fine but context menu fails whenever I create an instance for CEdit class. Without instance it works fine. TIA Krish ...

Lexmark driver for Windows Vista??
does anyone know how to get a driver for my Vista program for a Lexmark X75 printrio? Any help appreciated? On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:07:39 -0500, "Kitty Stringfellow" <kikkimomjj@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > >does anyone know how to get a driver for my Vista program for a Lexmark X75 >printrio? >Any help appreciated? I'd suggest reposting your question in a newsgroup supporting Vista, or Lexmark. This newsgroup is for questions about designing relational database Queries in Microsoft Access. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

New Install CRM 4.0
We installed 4.0 (New Install, new Server) 3 days ago with no issues on. I then installed the E-mail Router yesterday (with a few hiccups). After the Install, I went to open CRM to set the e-mail settings and received a SQL Authentication related error: Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. I haved not made any changes on the SQL server. CRM Server - Windows Server 2003 SP2 32 bit SQL Server - Windows Server 2003 SP2 SQL 2005 32 bit Exchange - Windows Server 2003 SP2 Exchange 2007 62 bit Any thoughts? --MD If you haven&...

CRM 3.0
I have a user on CRM 3.0 who has had some tracked appointments in outlook disappear from Outlook while they are still showing as open activities in CRM. Rick M. I did find a post where someone experienced this problem due to there being a contact record in CRM with the user's email address. This is not the cause of my problem. My user does not have a lead or contact record in CRM with his email address. Rick M. "Rick M" wrote: > I have a user on CRM 3.0 who has had some tracked appointments in outlook > disappear from Outlook while they are still showing as open...

Need help with a function
Hi I'm sorry but I'm not too much familiar with Excel. I have some listing in column A For example in A1 I have: D:\blabla\folder1\file1.xxx in A2 I have: D:\blabla\folder2\file2.xxx in A3 I have: D:\blabla\folder3\file3.xxx I want the word between the 2nd and 3rd '\' to be in color red. So in A1 folder1 should be in red, in A2 folder2 in red etc I could do it manually but there are like 3000 lines. It would take forever. Is this simple to achieve with a script/macro/? ? I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance. Christophe Presumably you want to pick that value o...

symbol functions
I have this in my calculation of an excel sheet and I don't know what $ symbol does in it. =SUM(E10/(100-$E$8)*100) example E8 =27.5 E10 = 1058 but the sum is $1,459.31 How is this? I tried everyway I knew. Thanks Sean If you copy that formula to a different cell, then the $e$8 won't change. This is used when there's a constant in $e$8 that should be used in all those formulas. But I would drop the =sum() from your formula: =(E10/(100-$E$8))*100 And I added parentheses just so that it would be easier for me to understand. Excel doesn't require them. SeanW wrote: >...

USB
Anyone have suggestions on good sites/books on accessing the usb port from Windows application? Would like to access a usb port as a serial or parallel port. Thanks Normally you access the USB port via the device driver for the specific device which is attached to that port (unless, of course, you are writing the device driver for a new device). I'm not sure that it's meaningful to attempt to" access a usb port as a serial or parallel port" without knowledge of the device you are trying to communicate with. Keith Is it possible to have a USB to rs232 device attached...

Is Windows SDK Include In VC++6.0
When I Install VC++ 6.0 It means I've got Windows SDK too?? There are libraries and header files to call most of the Window APIs included with VC++6 but the Platform SDK is not included. You can download it from http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/ HTH -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ Replace the _nosp@m_ with @ to reply. "Johnny" <ohahu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:040101c3bc9d$6b93edd0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I Install VC++ 6.0 > It means I've got Windows SDK too?? ...

! Stolen by Sanketham ! Excel Function Dictionary
I wrote the Excel function dictionary over 10 years ago. I have given it away free for all of this time. Now someone has ripped it off and is passing it on as his own work. That person is a thief. The web site is http://www.sanketham.tk/ The download is http://www.box.net/shared/v0btlnm18n I have asked him to remove the file, but it is still there. If anyone knows who this person is, could they please have a word with him. The real version of the Excel Function Dictinary is at www.xlfdic.com Thanks Peter Noneley I often hear people complaining that their code...

Customization Microsoft CRM 3.0 Beta
Hi, In Microsoft CRM 3.0 Beta is an entity "Opportunity relationship" We want to customize this entity. The Type shows this entity is customizable but it's NOT. We have a few questions: 1 Is it possible in the final release Microsoft CRM 3.0 to customize it with the possibilities other 'regular' entyties have ( Forms and Views, Changing and adding attributes, Changing and adding Relationships)? 2 If NOT! Is is possible and advisable with the SDK Microsoft CRM. Greetings Maarten Questions related to the Beta should be placed in the private Beta newgroup. You can ...

How to make negative numbers look like 0
I need to find out how you make negative numbers look like 0's instead of making them negative for example.... I have a -25 and I need it to look like this "0". This way positive numbers are the only things I have listed on my column. Is this posibble? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200508/1 make another column with a formula: =IF(A1<0,0,A1) how do you this with %'s ?...I need them to become zeros as well... Trisha V wrote: >I need to find out how you make negative numbers look like 0's instead of >...

ASP function question.
I hope I'm in the right spot. Our developer moved this week and we have a small problem. We have an app that uses asp pages to update a database. They work fine and there is no problem there. What we now need to do is to place the return value from one of these asp functions in an htm page. So I guess I have two questions: 1) how do we include the reference to the asp page in our html page? We've tried this: <!--#include file="path to file/our-asp-file.asp"-->. That doesn't seem to work, 2) How to call the function from an htm page. I suppose that it ...

Can you enforce the Save As...function on SharePoint?
I have a Word doc that's set up as a protected template on SharePoint that only allows the users to fill in the form fields. I don't want the user to over write the template by accidentally saving it back to SharePoint. Instead, I want them to do a Save As...and save the doc to their computer. Is there a way for me to for enforce the Save As...function through SharePoint? Thanks for the help! you need to write an http handler for this and using the javascript pass the info to your handler thenewbie wrote: Can you enforce the Save As...function on SharePoin...

How to pass a Nodeset to an XPath extension function?
I am using the .NET framework v2.0.40607 with Visual C# Express and I would like to create some custom XPath functions to use directly in a XSLT stylesheet. I called System.Xml.Query.XmlArgumentList.AddExtensionObject(string, object) to register the functions I've written. The functions that take a String, Boolean or Number parameter work perfectly. However, I do not know how to create a function that will accept a Nodeset as a parameter. I tried writting a function taking a XPathNavigator object, but it does not work for all XPath queries that return a Nodeset: I get an error &qu...

CRM 4.0
We have set up organization level Mail Merge Templates using XML files and they work great. The issue we have is edit access to these templates. We have specifically set users' security role as follows for Mail Merge Templates: Create: user Read: Parent-Child Write: User Despite these settings,. the users can still edit/save changes these Organizational Templates when they forget to select "Personal" in the Save option. How do we prevent edits to the Organizational level templates from occuring? Is this a bug in the CRM 4.0 or is there another setting that we're mis...

Index Function Problem
I need a function that will return all information for "truck 1" on another worksheet. The information below is an example of information on my worksheet. I need a function that will search the data and return all instances of "truck 1" on a separate worksheet. B C D E F Grade Mill Driver Weight Rate 1 ZONE 2 BATSON WILSON 25.00 2 ZONE 3 CAMDEN TROY 26.00 3 ZONE 4 CLW TRUCK 1 27.00 ...

How do I enable USB ports?
I'm on a computer that was origionally intended for public use but is now used in an office and as a result of being intended for public use, it's set so that nothing connects to the USB ports. If I plug in a drive, it lights up, so there is power to the USB ports, but it doesn't show in My Computer. So how do I enable the USB ports? What icon do I go to in Control Panel? Or, in case that icon isn't there, in what subfolder of Z:\User would I find the file that opens the needed panel? Enter the BIOS and re-enable them. Also see:- http://www.dexternights....