touch panel driver for win ce6.0

Hello every body,

Can anyone tells how to write a touch .dll driver for win ce6.0.pls tell i
dont know how to write. bec im new to writing drivers..pls tell r send touch.
dll file.

Regards
Vinoth

--
vinoth

vinoth006

Luckily for you Platform Builder Help has documentation for touch driver -
which includes a list of sample drivers that are available with Platform
Builder.

--
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Senior Engineer

Eurotech Inc.
www.Eurotech.com

"vinoth006 via PocketPCJunkies.com" <u59121@uwe> wrote in message
> Hello every body,
>
> Can anyone tells how to write a touch .dll driver for win ce6.0.pls tell i
> dont know how to write. bec im new to writing drivers..pls tell r send
> touch.
> dll file.
>
> Regards
> Vinoth
>
> --
> vinoth

Bruce
4/8/2010 1:50:20 PM
See the Link to know about touch screen development on windows ce 6.0.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee485627.aspx
see the link for the list of sample drivers provided by MS.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee482802.aspx
--
vinoth.R
http://vinoth-vinothblog.blogspot.com

"vinoth006 via PocketPCJunkies.com" wrote:

> Hello every body,
>
> Can anyone tells how to write a touch .dll driver for win ce6.0.pls tell i
> dont know how to write. bec im new to writing drivers..pls tell r send touch.
> dll file.
>
> Regards
> Vinoth
>
> --
> vinoth

> .

Printer driver was not installed. Operation could not be completed
I am just amazed at the sheer numbers of posts on the internet related to "Printer driver was not installed. Operation could not be complete" and the various MS operating systems. My particular problem is with XPpro SP2 and I've done a ton of reading and followed many rabbit trails in search of a solution. When I attempt to use the plug n play wizard, it quickly drops me out with "an error occurred during the installation of this device, the system cannot find the specified file" [though it really would be sweet if that file were indeed 'specified']. ...

v3.0 support questions
Hello everyone, As many of you realize, v3.0 is now available on MSDN. Since this has now basically opened up the software publicly to anyone with a MSDN subscription, I think it is time for us to stop pointing people to the private newsgroup for 3.0 questions. What do the regulars think about this? -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM Personally I agree. I noticed on the beta Ng though MS stated that our NDA's were still in force until GA. Cozy "Matt Parks" <mattp65@Yax_RemoveDashAndX_xhoo.com> wrote in message news:uJyGQlF7FHA.3648@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > H...

Compatibility of CRM 4.0 with Citrix 4.0.1
Hi all, We just upgraded to CRM 4.0 and are having trouble running with our current Citrix version, 4.0.1. I've been hearing that it only works with Citrix 4.5 since it is compatible with .NET 2.0. Can anyone please confirm this or offer a work around? We cannot upgrade Citrix just yet and we have users who are exclusively on Citrix so we need this rather urgently. Thanks. ...

Dotnnetnuke 5.0 adding a new page
If you need the basics on how to add a new page to dotnetnuke you can follow this link, this is also a great website for more dotnetnuke information. http://www.hostmyservices.com/SupportPages/HowtoAddanewWebPage.aspx Thank you HostMyservices.com ...

Touch Screen
Has any one been able to frond RMS in full touch screen for a supermarket application other than the RMS touch screen configuration Thank you jm ...

Dexterity 10 build from 9.0 Repository
I am starting to use dex 10 for some app testing. We have an 8.0/9.0 source safe repository that we use for our current code lines. When I create a new 10.0 dictionary, and try to pull down all resources from that repository, I get an error on compile stating " A delete operation on table 'CompileMultiPass' has caused an unknown error (55). I assume I can't do what I am trying to do, and will just have to build a new 10.0 repositiory, unless there is something else I need to do?? Thanks There's no technical reason that would prevent you from building from a repo...

HTML links to entities in workflow emails (CRM 4.0)
Hi CRM-ers! I would really like to include the link to an entity (opportunity) into an email sent by a workflow. But somehow, CRM 4 ignores the HTML format and sends the link as non-clickable plain text. Not very useful. BUT, I noticed that CRM 4 has an email template called "Duplicate Detection Task Completion Template". When I run a Duplicate detection job, I get an email with an HTML link to the entity!!! But I can't seem to be able to reproduce it for other entities... Could anyone enlight me on this? Thanks! -- Jenny :) Since the accountid field is not expo...

Access 2.0 to 2000 or XP
Has anyone tried to convert an Access 2.0 database to a 2000 or XP database. I tried it and I also modified all of the code that seemed to be incompatible, it works, but it still acts like there are some bugs. When clicking on the icon it will open, but after closing once or twice that same icon will start showing the properties instead of launching the program or highlight other icons around it and open other files all at once. I'm running windows 2000 pro and the database I need to convert is still being used daily. I've tried importing the tables and reports, converting, ...

additional sample reports crm 3.0
Are there any sources (MSDN, Blogs, Usenet...) for additional sample reports for CRM 3.0 in SRS? TIA Stefan check out the download section on at http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com.crm ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Stefan Rauchegger" <s.rauchegger@gmx.at> wrote in message news:1147079674.918193.213660@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Are there any sources (MSDN, Blogs, Usenet...) for additional sample > reports for CRM 3.0 > in SRS? > > TIA > > Stefan > ...

Invoice & Touch screen
Hi, Just wondering whether there is any invoice or delivery order that we can create/monitor the status (e.g. Work order/quote/layaway)? How do I configure to make the touch screen keyboard to hide when I minimize the POS screen and re-appear again when I restore/maximize it? Thanks in Advance ...

plot > 0 as green and < 0 as red
Excel 2002 SP3 Win XP HE Hi, In a column chart, how can I make the bars/columns where corresponding data point is positive (zero or above) plot in green (or other color) and columns where corresponding data point is negative, plot in red (or a different color)? Thanks! I was so happy when I finally figured it out that I wrote a tutorial: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/InvertIfNegative.html I haven't tried figuring it out for Excel 2007 yet, though. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://Pelt...

How to use a shared printer (win xp 32bit) on windows 7 (64 bit) without 64bit driver?
Hi, I've connected my Epson EPL-5900L to my desktop-pc (Windows XP 32bit) and share it in the network. Now I want to use this shared printer on a Windows 7 (64bit) notebook but unfortunately there are no 64bit drivers for this printer (not for windows 7 and not for vista). Is there a way I can use this printer on the notebook? --> Maybe a "proxy-printer" on the XP-machine where exists 64bit driver f�r windows 7. Hopefully someone can help me. Markus To print from 64-bit Win 7 you will need 64-bit Win 7 drivers. If the printer has a emu,lation of...

touch screen apps
just wondering if anyone has developed apps that work with a touch screen. any info would be appreciated. thanks -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 I used to do control system design for USPS. Their applications use touch screens to graphically represent their control systems. Each shape on the screen would represent a electro-mechanical subsystem. When the user touches the screen it generates a "CLICK" event for that subsystem. Normally the fill colors are used to indicate the status of the equipment. RED is used for uot-of-service. They use other progra...

add another lane to microsoft pos 2.0
Im having trouble connecting the second lane to the database. We have the port set correctly but it then ask for a administrator name and password to the computer with the database on it. I put the administrator name and password but it says its not correct. Can anybody help me. thanks This is probably the administrator name (usually "sa") and password for the sql database, are you using these and not the ones for the pc? "wtpshop@gmail.com" wrote: > Im having trouble connecting the second lane to the database. We have > the port set correctly but it then ask...

How to add debounce time in keypad driver ?
Hi Experts, Thank you in advance. I need to add the debounce time of atleast 50ms. I am working on WM7 keypad driver. Right now the way I am testing is I have a set up which sends the key press/release events in time interval by adding 10ms every time. The first iteration starts with 10ms. The keypad driver just waits for the interrupt event and starts processing the keys by scanning columns and rows. Now the problem I am facing here is with my set up when I send the press/release event with in 10ms I am getting the key events which is unacceptable coz this 10ms interval cou...

CRM 4.0: Setting both a physical PC and a Citrix client as Sync PCs??
Hi all, We have users who use PCs in-house but then also travel and use Citrix clients. I know only 1 PC can be the synchronizing client with CRM but I wonder if a Citrix client can be a sync PC as well, in addition to a physical PC. Did anyone try this? Thanks. Can you please clarify what do you by sychronization? If they are accessing CRM using Citrix, why do they need synchronizations? Can you just create a link for them to access CRM directly? Synchronization only happens if they have Outlook offline client. Please correct me if I am wrong. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe CRM http:...

Bingo Lottery Winning Numbers
Hiya at the place i work there is a Bingo Lottery Running each player has 6 numbers from 1 to 49 and every week the bonus ball number is used to see if anyone has won. with over 40 people in this day and may weeks of play is there anyway of just typing in the bonus ball number and have it highlight the same number throughout whole listing for everyone. But remembering that there will be many Bonus Ball numbers added of many weeks. hope someone out there can help me with this one as ive tryed all sorts but to na avail Nomis-MCSE You can use conditional formatting. Let's assume ...

How do I make the 0 hidden with erasing the formula in a block?
Please help asap. I have a project due and I dont want all those zeros on the page but I dont want to erase all my formulas. I need them there for when I plug in my numbers. -- tm Try the following custom format: 1. Go to Format | Cells | Number | Custom 2. In the "Type" field, enter: $#,##0.00;-0;;@ You can also omit the dollar sign at the start if you want. Hope this helps -- LPS "floydgrading" wrote: > Please help asap. I have a project due and I dont want all those zeros on > the page but I dont want to erase all my formulas. I need them there f...

sound driver
Hi, after formating and reinstalling windows xp, im not able to install a sound driver. im a newbie.. can sombody tell me what i need to do...thanks "Danevolve" <Danevolve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8ADE8DD-E4D2-42ED-A1DC-17BFCA7C3F9D@microsoft.com... > Hi, after formating and reinstalling windows xp, im not able to install a > sound driver. im a newbie.. can sombody tell me what i need to do...thanks Your newbie status is secure since you're posting this to a Vista newsgroup. Which sound card/chip do you have? Find that out then he...

Has any one tried to use GPA 8.0 / 9.0 with Crystal Reports
Have a die hard GPA user and they want to run Crystal Reports and access data - has any one got any experience with this. We have the GPA knowledge and the Crystal work is relativly simple, but the hook is what I am concerned with. I still have my GPA manuals around somewhere including the Crystal integration information. Post an email address and I will see what I can forward. Lyle In article <F2510108-4DC0-44A4-9BF5-06611708B517@microsoft.com>, =?Utf- 8?B?QmlsbCBD?= <Bill C@discussions.microsoft.com> says... > Have a die hard GPA user and they want to run Crystal Repo...

Agent Communications Dashboard for MS CRM 4.0
This (Agent Communications Dashboard) is touted as one of the new features of Office Communications Server 2007 R2, which was launched this month (http://www.microsoft.com/communicationsserver/en/us/whats- new.aspx). I can't find it anywhere, nor can I find anything beyond summary info on the web. Does anyone have any more information on this? ...

ANN: Mvp.Xml library v1.0 released (Common, XInclude.NET and XPointer.NET modules)
Hello! On behalf of the Mvp.Xml Project [1] team I'm glad to announce release v1.0 of the Mvp.Xml library. Mvp.Xml project is developed by Microsoft MVPs in XML technologies and XML Web Services worldwide. It is aimed at supplementing .NET framework functionality available through the System.Xml namespace and related namespaces such as System.Web.Services. This release includes Common[2], XInclude.NET[3] and XPointer.NET[4] modules. The Common module includes a set of commonly useful classes in Mvp.Xml.Common and Mvp.Xml.Common.XPath namespaces, which extend the ..NET functionality ava...

8.0 Client Install
The Great Plains installation manual says to create a "System DNS" and to the to select "With SQL Server authentication using a login ID and password entered by user" option as how to verify the login ID. Then it says to enter use the "sa" login and password. Is this always necessary? Is it possible to select the "With Windows NT authentication using the Network Login id" option instead? If not, is is possible to use another "login ID and password entered by user" - ie mabye DYNSA. What is the minimum SQL priveleges this id needs to ha...

Touch keypad?
We want to go with all touch screens for our POS. Is that possible? is there a touch screen keyboard that we can have pop up? Thanks, Disregard. I figured it out. "santa''''s helper" wrote: > We want to go with all touch screens for our POS. Is that possible? > is there a touch screen keyboard that we can have pop up? > > Thanks, ...

3.0 setup system requirement failure
I am attempting to install an upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0 of CRM. 1.2 has been up and functing perfectly for ~ 1yr. It resides on a SBS2003 install with all patches and updates applied. This server also has: Exchange, SQL 2000, Sharepoint Services, Sharepoint Portal, and Source Safe running on it. On install - Verification Descriptions and Results I receive the following. Success:63 Warnings:0 Errors:2 ERROR 1 - Internet Information Services (IIS) - Invlaid URI: The hostname could not be parsed - detail also Help Reads: Microsoft CRM Web Site Cannot Be Accessed Cause Setup cannot access the s...