regarding wince's debugging function...

If ms doesn't provide a source code, source code tracking deep into assembly
code when step by step code running using kitl.
In that case, is it possible to know the corresponding library file
currently running?

You can see the call stack window to see where you are running from

--
Luca Calligaris (MVP-Windows Embedded)
l.calligaris.nospam@eurotech.it.nospam

"daniel" <daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> If ms doesn't provide a source code, source code tracking deep into
> assembly
> code when step by step code running using kitl.
> In that case, is it possible to know the corresponding library file
> currently running?

0
Luca

Broken search function
We have a form which is basically used to track people's names, contact info, association memberships, etc. We pull up the info by entering a person's last name. As of yesterday, we've started getting a message saying "You can't use Find or Replace now. The fields are not searchable due to one of the following: *The fields are controls (such as buttons or OLE objects). *The fields have no date. *There are no fields to search." We lost our tech support person. Suggestions on how to fix this, please? Thank you Hi, We'll probably need more detail on the st...

Excels line drawing functions
Hi all, I'm doing a project, and as much as I'd love to be able to trust that the formulae I'm trying to use and the formulae that Excel uses are the same, I don't. Does anyone know how Excel works out the y=f(x) for *ANY* of the lines ... ? thanks You can check this thread: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=1fc2d5b2.0210302001.2fbfd163%40posti ng.google.com -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy James <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05c001c3964b$24da8480$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I'm doing a project, and as much as I'd...

"Send and Receive" in regards to an Exchange account
We have an Outlook 2003 user setup with Exchange 2003, he also uses the client to access about a dozen POP accounts. When he clicks "send and receive" it seems to get stuck on the exchange account. It says "processing" and takes for ever. But "send and receive" isn't required to get Exchange mail, since it's always connected. Yet his Exchange mail comes in normally, with no delays. It's only when he uses "send and receive" that it seems to sit there forever. Has anyone seen this before? Or is there a way to not include the Exchange account wh...

How to insert functional buttons?
I need to insert 2 buttons onto an excel spread sheet with 2 different funtions, 1 to copy information in required cells and another to clear the required cells? Which part of that do you need? If all, explain what copy information entails. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "hong kong stewey" <hong kong stewey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:442AA0E8-F294-45EE-BA9A-A035F16E96BF@microsoft.com... > I need to insert 2 buttons onto an excel spread sheet with 2 different > funtions, 1 to copy information in required c...

Regarding Dynamic chart
Dear All I have problem in formula ans it was solved Mr. Max , now i am facing problem in Chart please do the needful . I am mention the my problem and the formula given by Mr.Max . In cell b1 my input value varies from 1-30 in e1 my input will be amount it varies assume 300000. i want formula in a5 to show 0 and a6 as 1 so on till i get the input in b1 .. and in c5 i need a formula =$e$1*((2*(a5/$b$1)^2-(a5/$b$1)^4) till same as in column based on the value in b1. wish you all a very happy new year -2010 in advance A B C D E ...

CMapStringToString class not compatible WinCE <-> desktop
My problem is that we develop a desktop application which stores data in CMapStringToString class. This file is then loaded by similar (viewer-type) application on WinCE devices. However in MFC8 CMapStringToString class is replaced by template class CMap<>. This cause the CE application to fail to load the document. Shortly: - X86 Application compiled in VS6/MFC4 serializes CMapStringToString class - Smart Device application then tries to deserialize the data to incompatible CMap<CString, CString> I have already tried following: 1. Load the class + object myself. This is fine ...

MFC types not visible in WATCH window while debugging
I have this problem (and had it before on different machines); the MFC types are NOT VISIBLE in the WATCH window while debugging, the same for MFC types in the locals window. Watch DISPLAYS "Error: symbol "myMFCVar" not found" Local DISPLAYS "Error: syntax error" I recal it had to something to do with missing (?) files in the MFC directory (?), so I REINSTALLED my Developer Studio. It didn't help. Does anybody recall what exactly is missing and what I should copy from one of my collegues? Thanks, Joan This might be a long shot. Do you have the solutio...

Using the "Regarding" action in Outlook integration FAILS with
When i use the "regarding" action in Outlook integration and attempt to query a Campaign, I get an error message pop up "Error has occurred" and I get a grid refresh failed. Does this have to do with a customization that is causing the query to throw and exception? And how to I validate that? Ray Casey Hi Ray, activities cannoot be set regarding a campaign. There's a bug in CRM 4.0 that shows Campaigns in the Set Regarding list of entities -- but you'll get an error message if you attempt to use it. Campaign planning tasks and campaign activities and ...

What is Publisher's trial functionality
I just downloaded a trial version of MS Publisher. It does not seem to let me do anything. I can look at the various functions but I can not try to create or edit anything. Is this all the trial version does or is there something I need to activate? If this is all the "trial version" does, it is pretty useless. tnpurplelady wrote: > I just downloaded a trial version of MS Publisher. It does not seem to let > me do anything. I can look at the various functions but I can not try to > create or edit anything. Is this all the trial version does or is there > so...

Count Function?
I have a column in a list that contains several numbers, some of which are integers and others which have decimal points. Is there a way to count those cells in a column that contain decimals? One way: =SUMPRODUCT(--(INT(A1:A100)<>A1:A100)) In article <0DF933A0-A0DC-4D96-8C35-A6B7123C47F7@microsoft.com>, jayceejay <jayceejay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a column in a list that contains several numbers, some of which are > integers and others which have decimal points. Is there a way to count those > cells in a column that contain decimals?...

regarding focus
Gurus, I have MDI MFC application . I click a menu item and a modeless dialog CPalette is created. void CMainFrame::OnToolsOpenpalette() I have added a variable to CMainFrame i.e. CPalette *mypal; Now real problem is When this dialog is displayed it gets all the focus and my main frame, view loses focus and there is some color change in the title bar of these windows. If focus gets to frame or view then dialogs loses focus and some color change occurs to dialog title. which is very irritating. I dont want this. I want the CPalette dialog to look like a component of MainFrame. There should...

Improve Address Functionality
Could we have improved address functionality. The current implementation is so clumsy. The account address is mapped to new contacts on a one off basis, so any amendments to the account address will make potentially hundreds of contacts out of date, and amendments to a contacts address will be missed by the account. Also storing 2 addresses for every account and contact means you end up with a huge number of empty address records. Can we have a normal relationship with the address entity please? -- Marge in the uk ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft ...

Detoure directx present function
Hi, is it possible to detour a function that is present inside a class. like directx device has got Present. how do you detour itI want to detoure that function can anyone send me code snippet for thae regards Mayur "Mayur" <mayur@activelement.com> wrote in message news:utbBKTZ1GHA.4448@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > is it possible to detour a function that is present inside a class. like > directx device has got Present. how do you detour itI want to detoure that > function can anyone send me code snippet for thae > DirectX uses COM interfaces and doesn't ...

Function for a contiues text string
Hello, Could someone tell me what function to use to convert cell A1 to continues text string, just as I have cell B. Could you please write the function for me and insert it in cell C1 See attached file Thank you so much From: Edge Yellow (11-B), Body Pale Pearly Pink (56-B) With Shiny White Veins, Small Eye Red (53-B), Stigmas Orange Red (33-A), Reverse Yellow (11-B). To: Edge Yellow (11-B), Body Pale Pearly Pink (56-B) With Shiny Whit Veins, Small Eye Red (53 B), Stigmas Orange Red (33-A), Reverse Yello (11-B) -- jdimin ----------------------------------------------------------...

Unable to start debugging on the web server.
I am running on a Vista ultimate 64/SP1, with vs2008/sp1. In vs2008 I created a new WCF Serivce Application project. Didn't change a thing, compiled and tried to run. Unable to start debugging... Yes debug has been set in the web.config From project properties/web I set the project to use the local IIS web server, and set the start page. Same result. Signed the project. same result. Changed to a known working application pool. same result. OK, I am stuck. Any ideas on how to get this to work? -- Scott Norberg Just some more information. If I start the project without debugging...

Explanation regarding code
Hello ! I am debugging a program wriiten by someone else in VC++. I have a doubt at a class definition. The code is something like given below: ********************************************************** class CT_pio : public CWinThread { DECLARE_DYNCREATE(CT_pio) protected: CT_pio(); public: // Override //{{AFX_VIRTUAL(CT_pio) public: virtual BOOL InitInstance(); virtual int ExitInstance(); //}}AFX_VIRTUAL // Implementation protected: virtual ~CT_pio(); DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() private: class PC_main *c_main_p; class CT_motor *c_motor_p; class CT_pio *c_pio_p; } I ha...

Excel VLOOKUP hyperlink to mailto function on different worksheet
I am trying to use VLOOKUP to pull email addresses from another worksheet that are a functioning link to outlook. The links work on the original sheet but not through the VLOOKUP. Here is the formula I am using, any help would be greatly apprecieted. =HYPERLINK(VLOOKUP(A2,Processors!$A$1:$B$50,2,FALSE)). Right now when I click the link I receive the error: Cannot open specified file. ...

Autocomplete function
Help! I use excel to enter patients and type of procedure (consultation xray, capd, etc). I like it when the autocomplete function works t automatically type the word just above, but if I leave a cell empty the next cell won't autocomplete. What can I do to make autocomplet work even if there are empty cells above after other entries in th same column? I hope someone can understand my explanation and hel me -- Drsall ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Drsally's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2409 View t...

random generate functions
yes, i have done a little functions here and there, but its been a while. i cant seems to remeber how to generate randomly from lets say 20 cells. i know its round(rand 1-20, or something i just cant remember.i'd appreciate if someone could help me out. thanks in advace your all great. Hi have a look at RANDBETWEEN -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "WMILLER" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d4d601c439f9$10e0e2b0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > yes, i have done a little functions here and there, but > its been a while. i cant seems...

Question Regarding Milestones Going Back to 0%
Hello, Does anybody know why this is happening or if there is a fix I can use? I’ve got a master project with several sub-projects in it. When I accept status updates from resources via PWA, all milestones that were 100% change to 0%. Does anybody know why this is happening or if there is a fix I can use? Thank you in advance! Tim ...

Loan function
Can anyone give me a suggestion how to create loan form where user can loan a thing for example loan 5 pencil and then can return separately for example return 1 then return 4? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200706/1 Hi Emily Before you design a form, you must first design your database (tables and relationships) And before you can design your database, you must thoroughly understand the system that you are modelling. Here are a few questions you need to answer: Are these "pencils" all the same, or ...

How do I set up a function that...
How do I set up a function that allows for me to say that if any cell in column a equals a particular number than another cell in that row will equal a name? One way: B1: =IF(A1=<particular number>,"a name", "") Copy down as far as necessary. In article <1240500B-5501-4C81-BCAB-879E902ADE94@microsoft.com>, "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I set up a function that allows for me to say that if any cell in > column a equals a particular number than another cell in that row will equal > a name? ...

Help with function, not sure which one
I don't want to use a macro...is it possible to do the following with functions? New York Joe Tim Kim Jane San Diego Tim Jane St Louis Joe Tim Kim If I enter New York I want excel to return Joe, Tim, Kim, Jane in a cell by looking at the table above which will be in the same worksheet If I enter St Louis I want it to Return Joe, Tim, Kim in a cell by looking at the above etc. Thanks so much I am having a hard time deciding where to st...

Regarding Archiving
There seems to be a strange occurance that is taking place in Outlook 2003. I do not want Outlook 2003 to archive anything at all, but rather I wish to do the archiving manually keeping everything back a full 24 months. After that I have no problem with the material being archived. Sometimes however, I will go back looking for an email that I know was sent a few months previous and cannot find it. It seems to appear for a time, but then for some unexplained reason to me seems to vanish! I want to make sure that I have the settings right, here is what I did. 1. Tools > Options>Othe...

Using the CASE function in SmartList Builder
I need to create a calculated field in SmartList Builder to print the Payroll Transaction History:UPR TRX Amount when the Payroll Transaction History:Payroll Code is not equal to certain values. Here is the sql query I would run to select those results: SELECT UPRTRXAM FROM UPR30300 WHERE PAYROLCD NOT IN ('STD', 'LTD', 'XMAS', 'BONUS', 'CAR', 'CLOTH', 'ADDPAY'). Normally I would use restrictions to restrict the whole SmartList object but I need those records to be available for another column. I haven't really worked with t...