Regarding bluetooth HFP support on Wince 6.0

Hi CEAssist,

Thanks in advance.
I am vinayakumarc, i have developed bluetooth application on wince 5.0  with
Navready patch installed previously.
Now i want to port the same application on the Wince 6.0, is it possible?
Does Wince 6.0 support Bluetooth Hands free profile & PBAP?Which version of
BSP  should i use? 1.4 or 1.5.

regards,

Regarding Dynamic chart
Dear All I have problem in formula ans it was solved Mr. Max , now i am facing problem in Chart please do the needful . I am mention the my problem and the formula given by Mr.Max . In cell b1 my input value varies from 1-30 in e1 my input will be amount it varies assume 300000. i want formula in a5 to show 0 and a6 as 1 so on till i get the input in b1 .. and in c5 i need a formula =$e$1*((2*(a5/$b$1)^2-(a5/$b$1)^4) till same as in column based on the value in b1. wish you all a very happy new year -2010 in advance A B C D E ...

popup IE window from outlook 12.0
We have created an outlook addin, in which clicking a button an IE window is popped up. We use the InternetExplorer.Navigate2() method to popup the new window which is present in the Interop.SHDocVw dll. The window opens "always on top" with Outlook 2003 and IE6 or 7 provided the Microsoft Outlook 11.0 object library (9.2) . We are in the process of migration to Outlook 2007 and we included Microsoft Outlook 12.0 object library 12.0.4518.1014 to build the solution. No code change on the Navigation part. But we see a different behaviour. Its always displayed as minimized blinki...

CRM 3.0
Hi, The import fonction now displays HTML and Picture as available formats to choose from. There is no way of selecting CSV or TXT. thanks for helpful any comments ...

CMapStringToString class not compatible WinCE <-> desktop
My problem is that we develop a desktop application which stores data in CMapStringToString class. This file is then loaded by similar (viewer-type) application on WinCE devices. However in MFC8 CMapStringToString class is replaced by template class CMap<>. This cause the CE application to fail to load the document. Shortly: - X86 Application compiled in VS6/MFC4 serializes CMapStringToString class - Smart Device application then tries to deserialize the data to incompatible CMap<CString, CString> I have already tried following: 1. Load the class + object myself. This is fine ...

picklist Synchronization in CRM 3.0 to 4.0
Hi, I have created a custom picklist in crm3.0, where VALUE of picklist are different than the Value of CRM4.0 pick list. Does it impact while Synchronization, i mean when migrating from 3.0 to 4.0? eg: Attribute Picklist3.0 One value is 1 Two value is 3 Three value is 2 Four value is 5 (HERE Value 4 is no longer, its deleted) Attribute Picklist4.0 One value is 1 Two value is 2 Three value is 3 Does is required the same order value in both version? -john I have migrated the system with custom picklist and they are migrated and appeas as they were in CRM 3.0 . /Aamir ...

"Send and Receive" in regards to an Exchange account
We have an Outlook 2003 user setup with Exchange 2003, he also uses the client to access about a dozen POP accounts. When he clicks "send and receive" it seems to get stuck on the exchange account. It says "processing" and takes for ever. But "send and receive" isn't required to get Exchange mail, since it's always connected. Yet his Exchange mail comes in normally, with no delays. It's only when he uses "send and receive" that it seems to sit there forever. Has anyone seen this before? Or is there a way to not include the Exchange account wh...

Supporting Multiple screen resolution
Hi How i can support multiple screen resolution with MFC? Thanks, Ritu What does this mean? Are you asking about dual monitor support? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ritu chawla" <rituc@momentum-tech.com> wrote in message news:u$xGo0GbDHA.2404@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi > How i can support multiple screen resolution with MFC? > Thanks, > Ritu > > Hi i am working on an application whose GUI becomes completely visible in 1024 x 800 size only. i need to give support or 800 x 600 also. how can i do this. rgds, ritu "Ajay Kalra"...

Call center support integration with GP.
I'm looking for a solution that will bring up the customer record when receiving an incomming phone call. Call center support integration with GP. Do you know what software / telephone system will integrate with Great Plains? I believe Vonexus does this: www.vonexus.com -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP "Brett" <Brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AEC18A0-E47D-4064-A26A-2858923EEA19@microsoft.com... > I'm looking for a solution that will bring up the customer record when > receiving an incomming phone call. Call center support integ...

Publisher 2000 #6
Is there a reader for Publisher Documents or a way to view Pub documents???? Thanx~ I don't think anything will open a pub file except Publisher. You could request the sender provides you with a converted copy with a pdf format. If you have a pub file that was created with Publisher 2000 or earlier, you could send it to me and I'll convert it to a pdf and return it. If it's a very large file it may have to be split into smaller files to overcome e-mail limitations. -- Don My real address is: dschmidtATpacifierDOTcom. "ROBERTO" <rmanzanares@cpcla.com> wr...

Using the "Regarding" action in Outlook integration FAILS with
When i use the "regarding" action in Outlook integration and attempt to query a Campaign, I get an error message pop up "Error has occurred" and I get a grid refresh failed. Does this have to do with a customization that is causing the query to throw and exception? And how to I validate that? Ray Casey Hi Ray, activities cannoot be set regarding a campaign. There's a bug in CRM 4.0 that shows Campaigns in the Set Regarding list of entities -- but you'll get an error message if you attempt to use it. Campaign planning tasks and campaign activities and ...

publisher 97 #6
I have used publisher 97 on Windows 98 and I like the way it works. However I have installed it on my laptop which has Windows XP - the layout is totally different. I want to view the clip art as per Windows 98 - is this possible? I am not surprised you like Publisher 97 and the way it works, as it is one of the three best versions of Publisher. However, you will have the ClipArt Gallery 5.0 on XP with Publisher 97. No, it is not possible, well yes it is, but the trauma is not worth the pain. -- Hey David - What are the other two versions that you've liked? "���MS�Publ...

regarding focus
Gurus, I have MDI MFC application . I click a menu item and a modeless dialog CPalette is created. void CMainFrame::OnToolsOpenpalette() I have added a variable to CMainFrame i.e. CPalette *mypal; Now real problem is When this dialog is displayed it gets all the focus and my main frame, view loses focus and there is some color change in the title bar of these windows. If focus gets to frame or view then dialogs loses focus and some color change occurs to dialog title. which is very irritating. I dont want this. I want the CPalette dialog to look like a component of MainFrame. There should...

Explanation regarding code
Hello ! I am debugging a program wriiten by someone else in VC++. I have a doubt at a class definition. The code is something like given below: ********************************************************** class CT_pio : public CWinThread { DECLARE_DYNCREATE(CT_pio) protected: CT_pio(); public: // Override //{{AFX_VIRTUAL(CT_pio) public: virtual BOOL InitInstance(); virtual int ExitInstance(); //}}AFX_VIRTUAL // Implementation protected: virtual ~CT_pio(); DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() private: class PC_main *c_main_p; class CT_motor *c_motor_p; class CT_pio *c_pio_p; } I ha...

Question Regarding Milestones Going Back to 0%
Hello, Does anybody know why this is happening or if there is a fix I can use? I’ve got a master project with several sub-projects in it. When I accept status updates from resources via PWA, all milestones that were 100% change to 0%. Does anybody know why this is happening or if there is a fix I can use? Thank you in advance! Tim ...

Updating Rates in 8.0
We recently upgraded to 8.0; now when the users try to update rates it requires the system password. Even though no password is set in Multicurrency Setup. I don't want the users to have access to the system password but I do need them to be able to update the rates themselves. Is there any way to solve this dilema? It worked fine in 7.5 - as long as I gave the user rights to Multicurrency Exchange Rate Maintenance, they had no problems updating rates. Any help appreciated. According to GP's TK, the issue is that it isn't prompting for a password in version 8: Qual...

GP 10.0 Windows Minimizing
Hello: Most of the time, I receive nothing but compliments on the new user interface in GP 10.0. But, a client that is upgrading from 9.0 to 10.0 does not like the new "Windows" interface where all screens are minimized once you click on another screen. They are an insurance processing company and they need customer notes, inquiry, maintenance, and transaction screens to refer to as they are entering data. They do not have Modifier. Is there an ISV out there that will allow windows to "stick" and not be minimized? They also don't like the fact that, when a w...

IE 6 problems on Windows XP + SP2
Hi People, Some users are reclaim that they don't get to view mails image from our OWA. It only happen when the access is from internet. Internally we don't have any problems. After some tests I discovered that it only happens from computers with XP + SP2 installed. Or better, when we try to view the mails images (gif) from a Windows XP without the SP2 the access is normally. The problem does not happen with the IE7 installed, just with IE6 and IE6 +SP1 Any advices? Tks very much -- Elvecio ...

Regarding Archiving
There seems to be a strange occurance that is taking place in Outlook 2003. I do not want Outlook 2003 to archive anything at all, but rather I wish to do the archiving manually keeping everything back a full 24 months. After that I have no problem with the material being archived. Sometimes however, I will go back looking for an email that I know was sent a few months previous and cannot find it. It seems to appear for a time, but then for some unexplained reason to me seems to vanish! I want to make sure that I have the settings right, here is what I did. 1. Tools > Options>Othe...

Corresponding Sql tables for Great Plains 8.0
Currently working a project that needs us to learn which tables great plains uses in sql. For example the accounts payables numbers should be in what sql table. Thanks for helping out a newbie There are a few ways to get this info. First, Tools > Resource Descriptions > Tables lists all the tables. You can get this info also from a free tool called SnapShot from www.winthropdc.com IT was developed by David Musgrave, who is one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people in the GP world. He is now a MS employee - developer support for Australia/Asia/Pacific region. You cal also ...

Support for partitions larger than 137 GB
I have instaled a 250GB HD, but my OS W2K recognises only 137GB. How can I find a solution. Thank you Does your BIOS support partitions larger than 137GB? I think the motherboard manufacturer would be the first place to check. I don't think Win2K has a drive size limit (could be wrong though). Mike "Ilir" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:124a01c3c3f7$f4a4b800$3101280a@phx.gbl... > I have instaled a 250GB HD, but my OS W2K recognises only > 137GB. How can I find a solution. > > Thank you "Ilir" <anonymous@discus...

PO Export with RMS 2.0
Hello, We recently upgraded from 1.3 to 2.0. I having some challenges with the way 2.0 exports purchase orders. With 1.3, I could sort the contents of my purchase order by item lookup code, price, description, etc. When I exported it to Email/HTML, the export would occur in the sorted manner I had chosen. Now, with RMS 2.0, whenver I export to Email/HTML the ONLY way it will sort is by item lookup code. This creates some real challenges for me, as my items are now mixed up in an illogical way for my supplier to understand. Thanks, Al Al, When you export to HTML, have you notice...

Trigger on RM00101 throws exception error in GP 8.0
I've added an AFTER UPDATE trigger to the RM00101 table (customer master) in a Great Plains 8.0 SQL Server 2000 DB. Upon a change to one of 21 fields (separated by "or"s), the trigger assigns field values to variables, constructs an update query, and executes the query on a table in a linked SQL Server 2005 DB. The trigger works fine when fired as a result of a direct field update made through Enterprise Manager. However, when the same update is made through the Great Plains GIU (customer card window), an exception error is thrown: "Unhandled database exception: A Sa...

Regarding ISR
HI, I have to implement a scenario such that, one of my driver calls a routine of another driver in its ISR. The routine of the second driver returns only after getting an interrupt in the second driver's IST. Could anybody tell me, whether this will work or not. Both the drivers share the same IRQ. TIA Gomas How do you link the 'other driver routine' to your ISR? The DLL containing the ISR : Cannot have dependent DLLs Cannot link implicitly to any other DLL, and all code must be contained in the DLL Must be compiled to eliminate the C Run-Time Library from...

Distribution list #6
We just upgraded from 5.5 to 03. We had existing distribution list. Ever since the upgrade our users when they open the distribution list to see who the members are no one is there. But when we check on the server everyone shows up and eveyrthing is there. I have a feeling it maybe a permisson issue. Of course to when the user sends the email no one will get it. any ideas were they DLs with "hidden" membership? <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:135d01c46f1d$1e189a00$a601280a@phx.gbl... > We just upgraded from 5.5 to 03. We had existin...

Index support for PK/FK
Finding that SQL Server automatically created an index for a PK was no surprise, in fact, it was expected - how else can uniqueness be enforced in a system that only provides b-tree indexes. However, finding that a FK does NOT get an index by default and that it must be explicitly created was a huge surprise. Why is this? Jay wrote: > > However, finding that a FK does NOT get an index by default and that it must > be explicitly created was a huge surprise. > What makes you think that an index is needed to enforce the FK? An index may help with performan...