PB license

Hi all,
yesterday, after months of a regular runs, PB60 told me that the 180 days
evaluation period has expired.
But it has a complete license !!!

Is there a way to validate it without reinstalling?
In the case, do i need to uninstall vs2005, ce and pb and then reinstall
them?
--
SteM

0
SteM

PB 6.0 on Windows 7
I have upraded my hardware, now running Windows 7. Since the PB 6.0 runs only in VS2005, I need to install VS2005 on Windows 7. I ran the setup.exe from an account with administrative rights. But the installer always fails with: Error 1723. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Do I have to stick on Windows XP to use the Platform Builder? Helge I don't know... However, it may be that you must run "As Administrator." Right ...

Organizational Unit
Sorry to post again but the reply to the other one is coming up as "unavailable." I've narrowed down the problem, done a complete (including SQL Server, Logins, etc.) uninstall of the CRM Server. When I try to create an Organizational Unit of the name "Celeratec" which my License Key was created with, it says that the Organization Unit already exist - most probably because our domain, "Celeratec" is the OU that already exists. Either that or our Exchange Organization. So is there any workaround to this, or do I have to get another Registration Key ...

PB Swiss PB-6400/6 Multicraft Screwdriver for TORX Screws Size 6
Price:$6.99 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B001D2S3TO Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001D2S3TO Screwdrivers for Torx screws, sizes 27 - 55 with hexagon portion. Includes 3x110 PB Swiss Tools has been developing and manufacturing hand-held tools for professionals and craftsmen who insist on the highest of standards in Emmental, Switzerland, for 130 years. We continually put our leadership in terms of quality and power of innovation to the test in our new products, standard products and customer-made productions. The needs of users and the demand...

PB license
Hi all, yesterday, after months of a regular runs, PB60 told me that the 180 days evaluation period has expired. But it has a complete license !!! Is there a way to validate it without reinstalling? In the case, do i need to uninstall vs2005, ce and pb and then reinstall them? -- SteM ...

pb creation window
hi everybody i have problems to create a window. The initial problem is the creation of the menubar. SHCreateMenuBar in OnCreate returns -1 and i don't understand why. Would somebody meet this problem. Any information is the welcome In advance, thanks / ************************************************* *********************************** OnCreat ************************************************* ************************************ LRESULT OnCreate HWND hwnd CREATESTRUCT* lPara // create the menu ba SHMENUBARINFO mbi ZeroMemory(&mbi, sizeof(SHMENUBARINFO)) mbi.cbSize = sizeof(SHME...

Licensed User
I have MS Office 2007 which was preinstalled on a Dell desktop. Diskettes were also provided. I just purchased a laptop and tried to install using the disks (I have my key number). Error message said the number was invalid. Isn't a laptop a "portable device" as defined in the EULA? Thanks for your help. Paula Unger -- Paula Paula, Does CDs of MS Office 2007 say something like "OEM Version"? If so then You should be able to install it but activation may be a problem unless you are prepared to persevere on the phone when speaking with Microsoft ...

pb de connexion
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01CAA741.D8CC9740 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_000C_01CAA741.D8CC9740" ------=_NextPart_001_000C_01CAA741.D8CC9740 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable mer=E7i de bien vouloir me depaner pour avoir une connecxtion merci beaucoup ------=_NextPart_001_000C_01CAA741.D8CC9740 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE ...

Number of licenses
Does anyone know on how many computers I am allowed to install one copy of Money 2005 Deluxe? For instance, in my family we have three computers and I would like to install it on all of them. Is this allowed with the license? What is the limit? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Jesse wrote: >Does anyone know on how many computers I am allowed to >install one copy of Money 2005 Deluxe? For instance, in >my family we have three computers and I would like to >install it on all of them. Is this allowed with the >license? What is the limit? In Money, look at Help-&...

Updated license key now only Entourage opens, excel word powerpoint dont
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I had to update the license key on office as i cloned a mac system. Now Entourage opens fine and works fine but, excel, word, and powerpoint give an immediate error when launching and send an email to MS(error reporting). and go in a continuous restart loop. I used the remove office program. Rebooted. Reintalled office and applied the 12.1.5 update. Same problem. It also appears that the remove office program doesnt remove everything because it never asks for a license key and my email was their after reinstall. Please...

PB Errors
Hi, This is the error mess am getting while i trying to build my win ce. BUILD: [01:0000000156:INFO ] makefile.def: Including C:\WINCE600\public\ common\oak\misc\Sources.default BUILD: [01:0000000157:INFO ] makefile.def: BUILDROOT is C:\WINCE600\PLATFORM\ COMMON BUILD: [01:0000000158:INFO ] makefile.def: Including C:\WINCE600\PLATFORM\ COMMON\sources.cmn BUILD: [01:0000000159:ERRORE] C:\WINCE600\public\common\oak\misc\makefile.def (156) : U1023: syntax error in expression BUILD: [01:0000000160:INFO ] Stop. BUILD: [01:0000000161:ERRORE] NMAKE.EXE WinceTargetFile0 -i -c BU...

Pb sending from Corporte Exchange to CRM Exchange
Hello, I am currently doing some final tests on my prod platform which has its dedicated exchange server. Whenever I try sending emails from our corporate Exchange (which is on the same domain as the CRM Exchange) messages are received in the correct queue but the Body part is empty (subject is ok). I am doing it from Outlook (so the profile matching our corporate Exchange). Now if I send again with Outlook but using an external email account (let say yahoo) then message is received fine in the CRM... Any idea? Thanks Eric Eric, The CRM Router does not support the scenario you desc...

installing new license over old one
My wife and I both have Ibooks. The newest version of Office 2004=20 doesn't let us use it at the same time (we're on an Airport network). = So,=20 I purchased the Student/Teacher version of Office 2004 to install on my=20 wife's computer since she's a teacher. When I install the S/T version, it runs through the installation, but=20 never changes the license - never asks for the new installation key=20 code. So, it doesn't solve the problem even though we now have two=20 legitimate versions. Do I have to remove all of the Office 2004 program and system files=20 from he...

Office licensing
Hi A staff worker at our office has a laptop for work at home. Can she use the license form her office pc at her home laptop too? I vaguely remember some similar terms a few years back. Could someone please clarify this? Thanks Regards Hi John, It depends on the type of license you have purchased for the company. If the product has an OEM license (came with the PC) it's licensed to a specific machine, if it's a retail product license, the license agreement generally allows the primary user to use it on one PC and one portable computer. If it's a MS Volume license it'...

Implementing license codes
Hi. I''ve written an application and I want to incorporate a license code into it. I want to do something like this: 1. Included in my software will be an application that when the user runs it, it returns the serial number of the CPU, or harddrive or something. 2. They send that number to me. 3. Based on that number, i create a license code from that, and send it to them. 4. They enter the code into a file. 5. When my application executes, it checks the serial number of the CPU, and checks the license code in the file to see whether they match. 6. If they do match, ...

Licenses Question (Turn a Suite to a Customer)
Hi, We bought CRM Licenses from MS last year.. A mix of Sales Pro, Customer Pro and Suite Pro licenses... Now I have some Suite Pro leftovers but would like to give licenses to new Customer Services Reps. Is there a possibility to turn a Suite Pro to Customer Pro or a way to give them a Suite Pro but prevent them (Hide info?) to access the content of the Sales Tab (or the Tab itself) ? Thanks for your answer. Eric Regretfully there is no way to hide some info from som users. All forms will look the same no matter whish license is used (as long as you have access to the form). I un...

moving license server ( please answer !!! )
hello i want to change license server role from my DC to a member server which its name is srv2. my DC computer name is srv1. i used active directory sites and services to changing role...I runned this console as administrator ( Run as ). in srv2, i tried to use licensing logging in administrator tools...but i got error which means that my srv2 server tries to query database from srv1. what should i do ? i want srv2 to query itself. please help! ...

Missing PB Updates?
Hi, When I check this page: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsembedded/ce/dd430902.aspx for PB 5.0 updates only the July monthly is listed. But I read somewhere else that there was a September update, which I actually found. Is there also an August release for PB 5.0 and is there another place where the updates are listed? Thanks, Jojje I just saw that there is a potential problem with netowrk in the September update. Is this the reason that it is not listed in the updates site. Regards, Jojje On 9 Nov, 10:16, Jojje <jojje.an...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi,...

CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition 90 day trial license
Does anyone know if Microsoft can extend the 90 day trial license? Has anyone done this before? One more question. Can you let the trial license expire before entering the purchased license key or do you have to enter the purchased license key BEFORE the trial license expires? Hi: Yes the trial license can be upgraded to a production license. It would probably be easier to upgrade the license before the trial runs out but you might be able to use deployment manager after that happens. I cannot say for sure as I have never seen this scenario. -- John. Microsoft Principal Architect ...

Is there a "read-only" license for non-CRM users?
Hi, i'm working in an organization with +- 30 people. Now I'm (trying to) implemend MS CRM for only a group of 10 people. Now is my problem ... all the data about customers will be stored in MS CRM like name, adress, email ..., but the other 20 people (mostly developers) needs this information so they can call and discuss problems with our clients. The only thing they want to see is the phonenumber or email (standard clientinformation) so they can communicate with them. I'm not going to buy 20 licenses for this groep which costs me $450,- per license. Is there some kind of...

Edit Licensed to Name
I need to edit my last name in the Office 2004 registration (Splash screen). How can I do this? Thanks In article <news-AC4BCA.12232514102004@msnews.microsoft.com>, news@biggerhammer.org wrote: > I need to edit my last name in the Office 2004 registration (Splash > screen). How can I do this? > > Thanks Take a look at http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/office/pid.html ...

PB with OCX control integrated in Dialog in a DLL MFC project
Hi all, I develop a DLL MFC using VStudio 7.0. As soon as i integrate an OCX control in a dialog ressource, the CDialog object linked to this ressource doesn't load. I try modal and modless methods, Nothing happens. Is there an option i've forgotten? Please help ! Is the control properly registered? Does it require a license? Has AfxEnableControlContainer been called? In article <7E9200A5-922F-403C-A33C-2118B318E0D9@microsoft.com>, Flora@discussions.microsoft.com says... > Hi all, > > I develop a DLL MFC using VStudio 7.0. > As soon as i integrate an OCX co...

PB with XPathSyntax
Hi I have this xml document : ------------------------------------------------------------ <rs:data ItemCount="7" xmlns:rs="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:rowset"> <z:row ows_Title="Introduction" xmlns:z="#RowsetSchema" /> <z:row ows_Cat="1;#Introduction" ows_Title="Introduction -&gt; Pr�sentation " xmlns:z="#RowsetSchema" /> <z:row ows_Cat="1;#Introduction" ows_Title="Introduction -&gt; Enjeux" xmlns:z="#RowsetSchema" /> <z:row ows_Title="Solution pr...

Pb with Lotus Notes Link
Hi all We have Lotus Notes for some old applications, when users send link to documents in Lotus application, outlook express can open the link, but Outlook 2003 can't. In Outlook 2003 when we saw the source of mail the link is in the form notes:///C78D54..., but when you click on it, the link is transform in notes://C78D54..., one / is missing, if you made Start --> run and paste it in, add one / after notes: to have 3 / it works, do you have an idea of how we can configure Outlook 2003 to open correctly the link ? Thanks JP ...

License information for this component not found.
Hi all, Full error message is: "The expression OnClick you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: License information for this component not found. You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality in the design environment." I've read through a number of posts in several ngs about this error - most refer to problems with versions of Visual Basic (i.e. this known issue: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;194751), or installing older Office products after/over/alongside newer versions. First thing is the err...

licensing problems
Hi everyone, I wonder if you can help. I am a network manager but this is a new one to me. I have a limited number of product keys for Office X. I wrongly registered two machines with the same product key. How do I remove the registration to give one of the copies the correct number? i.e. to go back to the registration screen. Jeremy Hi Jeremy, have a look at this website: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/office/pid.html Michel On 14.05.05 10:37, in article 1116063466.690687.211120@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com, "jrtbl@moorpark.org.uk" <jrtbl@moorpark.org.uk> wrote: &...